Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? (7619 Views)

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by OLUJIME(f): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2010
please my people i really want to know why men ask their girl if she is a virgin before going into relationship or marriage with them.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR REPLIES.

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by KennyG6(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
cos most guys want the honour of being the first man in, its an ego thing
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by r231(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
don't knw
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by BeautfulB(f): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided
maybe they wants to be sure before getting into the relationship.

but that brainless.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by 190: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
another VIRGIN thread

OOH NOT AGAIN!!

amaka platimunk come see this~ grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
i was gonna ignore this until i saw my name.
CAN YOU KEEP MY F@#$%& name out of your mouth?
go bother someone else
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Pogistega(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
The Amaka Your definition of LOVE is interesting, coming from a lady.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Spyker: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2010
At what age is a girl supposed not to be a virgin? One cannot really tell because virginity is not written in the face of any girl. So, poster, ask the man if he is looking for a virgin and if he says YES, tell him to go to secondary primary school because i am very sure there are many virgins there. grin
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by emans(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
this virgin thing sef

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by tiluv1(f): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
dont mind those guys, how many girls hav they dated and nt torch, anyway tell them there won"t be more v, s until they learn to zip up, smiley
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by otawa: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
OLUJIME:

please my people i really want to know why men ask their girl if she is a virgin before going into relationship or marriage with them.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR REPLIES.

Only weak minded people cares if a girl is VIRGIN or not.

Love, trust and understanding are more important.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by scottN(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
Who still dey find virgin 4 dis present dispensation?
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ask them the same question and their answer will determine your answer. They cannot expect to be with virgins if they have been fooking half the country because they have contributed to the virgin death poll.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by scottN(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
It's not even that,I keep wondering what's so special abt virgins cos my most memorable r/ships have always been with d non-virgins and not d virgins (no disrespect tho').
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by H2O2: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
They ask because they can.

Some want to get married to virgin women so your answer would determine whether you qualify as marriage material to them.

What's wrong with that? Answer the question truthfully, and if the man refuses to marry you because of it then so be it.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by sqlerror: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2010
Would you rather buy a tokunbo car when you can a brand new one for the same price, even when you are one of those turning new cars to used ones? What I will tell you ladies is to zip up, cos you bear most of the brunt.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by kpolli(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
cos he wants to know if he is gonna get laid or has to wait

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Nedrayz: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2010
I tink actions and rxctns are equal & oposite,if u ar a virgin den luk 4 1 but if u ar a scrab broder na scrab u dserv.i tink d pride of a woman is her virginity,i dnt see anytin wrong in givin ur hymen 2 ur husband.(corupt world wich wil soo com 2 an end)if u ar a girl d qstn shuld be Y AM I NOT A VIRGIN NOT Y MEN LUK 4 VIRGINS.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Nedrayz: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2010
I tink actions and rxctns are equal & oposite,if u ar a virgin den luk 4 1 but if u ar a scrab broder na scrab u dserv.i tink d pride of a woman is her virginity,i dnt see anytin wrong in givin ur hymen 2 ur husband.(corupt world wich wil soo com 2 an end)if u ar a girl d qstn shuld be Y AM I NOT A VIRGIN NOT Y MEN LUK 4 VIRGINS.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by VIPICO(m): 2:10am On Feb 28, 2010
'cause the wanna know
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by ayettymama(f): 2:14am On Feb 28, 2010
lol

i think its u,

ive neva had a guy ask me that dumb q's b4!!!!

lolz
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Outstrip(f): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2010
The next time a guy asks you that you just keep moving
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by puskin: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2010
Not every question that U r asked deserves an answer.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by reservoir: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2010
the truth is that there are still some guys who find it difficult to trust women that are disvirgined b/4 not by them. if you dont want your guy to be asking you where you have been to even when actually you went to the market try and protect your honour tongue
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by karo93: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2010
Every guy wants to marry a girl that is not loose/promiscuous and there is that feeling that if she could loose it to someone she ended up not marrying then she could do it again when they are married.
If the guy is not a virgin then he believes that all the girls he has already slept with are loose,used and cheap and does not want to marry any of their kind.

A girl will never forget her first lover,some men may not be able to take the fact that their wife constantly remembers another man's sexual encounter while others can.

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2010
Because they are obssesed with Virginity tongue
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Olisa4all: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2010
To kno weda to stay or run. .it depends on d guy tho
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by H2O2: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Because they are obssesed with Virginity tongue
ain't nothing wrong with that. y'all women obsessed with money too ain't it
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by sweetpie23: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
because everyone want a fresh and new thing tongue
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2010
H2O2:

ain't nothing wrong with that. y'all women obsessed with money too ain't it
big deal undecided we all need money to survive
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by H2O2: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2010
sexyLeamon:

big deal undecided we all need money to survive
some men just can't handle the thought of other men having screwed their wives. maybe it's an ego thing?
big deal
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Girl846(f): 9:53am On Mar 01, 2010
In a relationship there should be openness. If a relationship will progress, and 'how' it will progress can be determined by this question. (for example, if intimacy will be a part of the relationship). It is not wrong to ask such questions. The issue here is that: would yo be proud to give him the answer to his question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... / Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.