Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? (7600 Views)

Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by OLUJIME(f): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
You all have really tried. They say, two good heads is better than one
I appreciate your contributions.

BUT I want to know, is it wise for a girl to tell a guy she doesn’t know if he loves her she is a virgin
TRY MORE PLS
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Girl846(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Tell the truth always smiley. You've got nothing to lose if you tell him you're a virgin. He may probably be quite impressed actually!
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Madukaele(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
The relationship i entered last, the lady wasnt a virgin i decided to overlook it cos it isnt easy to be one, but i had problem with her becos she lied to me saying she only screwed one guy when she screwed every guy that came her way, u see if u say u r a virgin d guy will want to be sure if he finds out u lied then is a problem, if u tell him u r not, he loves u and continue with the relationship. if he ask u hw many guys tell him the truth atleast let him start trusting u, if u lie and he finds out himself then u will probable loose him completely, a guy that is urs is urs so build the relationship with truth and trust, If my ex told me the truth ,she will still be mine but she didnt , i dont trust her even if she decides to say the truth. is over. PLs dont make the same mistake. a guy that luvs u luvs u. show him u can be trusted. dats what he wants to be sure of.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
Why shouldn't they? What are you hiding if you're in a relationship?
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by H2O2: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
lol maybe she's racked up too much mileage
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by OLUJIME(f): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2010
yes i know is good to tell the truth always. but what if this guy doesn't love you and after telling him you are a virgin, he pretends to love you with the intention of taking the pride away from u?
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by milkan05(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2010
the truth is that the Truth would ultimately set u free. the more u lie the more u get entangled in it. BUT time ur truth telling well and know what who you are telling can handle.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by essarios(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2010
to satisfy their EGO
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Amigoz(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2010
OLUJIME:

yes i know is good to tell the truth always. but what if this guy doesn't love you and after telling him you are a virgin, he pretends to love you with the intention of taking the pride away from u?

DO NOT give him that apple pie till he makes an Honest woman out of u.
and that applies to ALL APPLICABLE MEN regardless of whether they ask or not.
It is UR PRIDE, protect it wink
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Madukaele(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
OLUJIME:

let him knw u r a virgin, dont allow him take ur pride, if he insist on se=x , den it show he only wants u disflowered, a good guy will let u hold ur pride, dont b afraid and dont think u will not meet a better guy if he leaves, hold urs pride ,b warned does dat have dis virgined r jealous and can tell u all kinds of thing to mak u lose ur, pls dont. is ur pride. u hv ur body. a good husband will take u as a priceless treasure, dont lose d hapy ending cos of some silly desire.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by tufg: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
to be a virgin is a very good thing but some men still luvs non-virgins or marry them so their no big deal about it as far as ur patern those not cheat on u
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Girl846(f): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
If the guy really loves you, he will not insist on intimacy. He would want you to keep your pride. But if after you tell him you are a virgin and he insists on intimacy with you, he is probably just out for that. Finally, its up to you what you do with you're virginity, just make sure it is not something you will look back in a few years and REGRET.
Some girls will tell you to 'just give it', please dont listen to them (misery loves company)!
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by tpia5: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2011
because most nigerian men do not want a woman comparing their performance with other men's own.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Oluwawapelumi(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
I would rather date a virgin.

You know there are so many things involved when one is deflowered.
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by callMeAlpha(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2016
They want to be sure if they re going into a relationship or a well grin
Re: Virginity: Why Do Men Ask For This? by Kipaji: 1:23am On Apr 23
OLUJIME:
please my people i really want to know why men ask their girl if she is a virgin before going into relationship or marriage with them.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR REPLIES.

They want to be the one that make her transition from a girl to a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.