Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73038 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Vicotex(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2012
You guys cant compare dbz to naruto cos that so muda fucking Goku cant stand Lord mu in naruto series, talkless of imortal uchiha madara ...still yet goku dnt ve a slippy chance against Pain
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Slothinator: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am saddened to see this. The strongest anime character is omnipotent and most likely the omnipotent that takes the cake is Kami Tenchi. Kami Tenchi can bust universes by simply moving... Narutoverse, dbzverse, opverse, bleachverse and ftverse will get destroyed without even Kami Tenchi trying. Kami Tenchi can't be beaten by anyone from the mentioned verses and it's not even worth trying to say anyone mentioned can beat this one apart from other omnipotents.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by viruz007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
most powerful manga character - Cafiss Estrama di Raizel the Noblesse.

go read the manga noblesse and u'll understand. even my itachi will have a problem...
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Slothinator: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
viruz007: most powerful manga character - Cafiss Estrama di Raizel the Noblesse.

go read the manga noblesse and u'll understand. even my itachi will have a problem...

The strongest are omnipotents, try searching up Lord of Nightmares for example then you'll see that neither of those stand any chance.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Ibj50(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Goku super saiyan God mode..forget any other character did i hear someone mention kyuubi?..he doesnt stand a chance
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
The strongest anime character is the sage of six paths
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by bigblangston: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Gildart,laxus,erza scarlet(FAIRY TAIL)
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
U guys shut up and listen,when it cums to willpower and determination naruto stomps dem bad,bt here is d top5 list provided by google
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Acording to ign top5 No5...UCHIHA MADARA-infinite mongekyo sharingan plus rinnegan and senju sage mode,madara can put super god mode goku under genjutsu,no one escapes his genjutsu the moment any human,spirit,god,omnipotent looks at his sharingan they fall 4 his genjutsu
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
NO4...GREAT EVIL BEAST-This is the great evil beast you know!.It is d darkness that there was before light and everything was created it is an omnipotence of the highest level,after being awakened by people seeking to control the beast,it killed them and headed for heaven,to face god almighty,but met the swamp thing that it the essence of good and bad.IT is not number1 because IT is a beast,a beast that has no purpose but to destroy untill it met saie the girl that he fell inlove for,she is his weakness which is why he is number4
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
NO3...THE PRESENCE/ONE ABOVE ALL-No description needed here.The presence is the creator of all things on marvelverse.The one above all draws reality
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Read Verse War1.Its a paid manga 20dollars per episode thats where the top 4 characters are from,the entire verses in manga narutoverse,dbz verse,one piece verse,nano verse,and the rest of all the mangas characters are all in it,its an allstar war,speaking of nano verse do you know even the weakest human in it can defeat god mode goku,they dont die they simply regenerate immediately with their opponents power,d weakest nano can store 3 abilities and the strongest 20,their only weakness is genjutsu
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
NO2...GEUTRON-Raw power at everlasting peak,the immortal of immortals even if you manage to kill him he respawns because he is one with energy and energy is what makes up the universes.His ability is soulflame a black fire that burns through all dimensions at once hence his opponents are burne to nothing either sage,spirit,god,omnipotent they all burne and d flames can also create anything,this dude created an army of worldsmashers hulk,at the end of the war he brought everyone back to life(billions of both gods,immortals,and ur so called strongest manga heroes mentioned here,nd all anime characters)and they were humbled and knelt b4 the immortal of immortals.His badass attitude is 2nd to none and his powers are 2nd to only god almighty.D animation recently won an award....its nt on d internet because of piracy control and since it involves all anime characters ever the produces want to maximize profit....i Read abt d anime at ign and that torrent has pirated version thats where i downloaded it from so guys search it at torrent its 1.4gig in zip format cos l know no1 wants to pay 20dollars per episode,5hrplus nonstp war anime its hd quality by d way
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
NO1...god almighty-no explanations needed 4 d creator of all verses
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
I really know not - it's Japanese . Power fluctuation. However ' Naruto isn't beating goku.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by brainiac5(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bah... The most powerful anime character is kei koruno of gantz
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by solodox(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
marhoatumu:

how dare you mention kenpachi here. if you had said aizen or even yama-ji, i might have considered. right now i beleive that kenpachi isnt among the top five most powerful people in bleach

Okay now just before you shoot me for being another kenpachi fanatic... Imagine for a moment here if we have a zaraki that has a bankai! Just imagine!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by solodox(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
SPLiTZ1:
NO3...THE PRESENCE/ONE ABOVE ALL-No description needed here.The presence is the creator of all things on marvelverse.The one above all draws reality

Omo na true oooo! That guy is virtually the God of gods and the one whose abilities are beyond any known or unknown form of measurement, the one whose strength is beyond any known form of strength! The one who truly is above all! #TOAA for ever!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
SPLiTZ1:
NO4...GREAT EVIL BEAST-This is the great evil beast you know!.It is d darkness that there was before light and everything was created it is an omnipotence of the highest level,after being awakened by people seeking to control the beast,it killed them and headed for heaven,to face god almighty,but met the swamp thing that it the essence of good and bad.IT is not number1 because IT is a beast,a beast that has no purpose but to destroy untill it met saie the girl that he fell inlove for,she is his weakness which is why he is number4

You are dull, read the title again.

I swear post here got me tripping lol. Goku? Madara? wtf ya'll thinking, saint seiya aint even top 100 strongest, and 3 characters from saint seiya can solo dbz effortlessly. Saint seiya has people with multi-verse level power.

Like @Slothinator said the strongest are omnipotents, but i disagree with him on who he mentioned cuz there are multiple omnipotents in anime/mamga. Lord Of nightmares is an omnipotent, so Is Kami Tenchi(technically he ain't an omnipotent cuz he needs a host to manifest), so is Elder God DemonBane, so there is no definite strongest.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
solodox:

Okay now just before you shoot me for being another kenpachi fanatic... Imagine for a moment here if we have a zaraki that has a bankai! Just imagine!

stfu, zaraki isn't even country level, even if he gets a bankai, Zanka No Tachi or ichimonji still ends his pathetic life. Strongest my ass, there are people who would mistakenly kill every character in bleach and those people are still complete and utter fodder to dbz. Heck toriko characters(just 5 at most) can solo bleach, naruto and one piece(am a one piece fanboy by the way). If you haven't read toriko, let me give you a glimpse. Toriko has somebody who stopped a planets rotation with just 1 punch, and that person wasn't even anywhere near his full strength. Also the planet is far far far bigger that earth, does that give you a glimpse of how powerful they are? Then imagine that guy not even bebing the strongest in his own universe. Boros can solo bleach, and boros got fodderized by saitama(one-punch man) when saitama wasn't even serious. So please if you want to call most powerful, start from bastard or saint seiya, not naruto, bleach or op.

Thanks. Yours faithfully, EcoBlitz.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by jizzison(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmm the term "most powerful" means alot...Check out my oda favourites: Alucard (Hellsing), Satan (Chrono Crusade), Kenshiro (Fist of the north star), Dante (Devil may Cry), Nero (Devil may cry), Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler), Incognito (Hellsing), Mars (Legend of omega) Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero), Kirito (Sword Art Online), Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka), Esdeath (Akame ga kill), Accelerator (A certain magical index), Eclair (Kiddy Grade), Meliodas (The seven deadly sins) & Father Abel Nightroad Nano Machine Cruznik O2 (Trinity Blood)...

This z jst 2 add 2 u above list guys,2 dos who mentioned already known popular characters like naruto,sasuke,madara,nagato,itachi,goku,vegeta,natsu,luffy,saint seiya,ichigo,aizen even d guy dat mentioned zaraki kenpachi & light nagami (Death Note) i applaud dos of u dat r death note fans,nice 1 to all of y'all bt y nt mention agoromo otsutsuki (Sage of the six paths), Indra or Ashura (Naruto), y nt mention Mystogan (Fairy Tail) or juubi itself?...To battle wif guys lyk goku u've got 2 fink b4 arguing or else u lose e.g Lord Mars Gungnir attack or da boom shake da room as i call it wen he adds a lyttle bit of dark & lyt elements 2geda,anoda z da grt immortal himself "Alucard" check out his Nosferatu mode & den tell me wasup...Thumbs Up 2 da guys who mentioned saitama & haruhi suzumiya i rili am happy wif dat...

U guys can jst find out abt dos above list i made @ da first section & feel free 2 like like like! WE LOVE NAIRALAND!!

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by EcoBlitz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
jizzison:
Hmmmm the term "most powerful" means alot...Check out my oda favourites: Alucard (Hellsing), Satan (Chrono Crusade), Kenshiro (Fist of the north star), Dante (Devil may Cry), Nero (Devil may cry), Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler), Incognito (Hellsing), Mars (Legend of omega) Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero), Kirito (Sword Art Online), Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka), Esdeath (Akame ga kill), Accelerator (A certain magical index), Eclair (Kiddy Grade), Meliodas (The seven deadly sins) & Father Abel Nightroad Nano Machine Cruznik O2 (Trinity Blood)...

This z jst 2 add 2 u above list guys,2 dos who mentioned already known popular characters like naruto,sasuke,madara,nagato,itachi,goku,vegeta,natsu,luffy,saint seiya,ichigo,aizen even d guy dat mentioned zaraki kenpachi & light nagami (Death Note) i applaud dos of u dat r death note fans,nice 1 to all of y'all bt y nt mention agoromo otsutsuki (Sage of the six paths), Indra or Ashura (Naruto), y nt mention Mystogan (Fairy Tail) or juubi itself?...To battle wif guys lyk goku u've got 2 fink b4 arguing or else u lose e.g Lord Mars Gungnir attack or da boom shake da room as i call it wen he adds a lyttle bit of dark & lyt elements 2geda,anoda z da grt immortal himself "Alucard" check out his Nosferatu mode & den tell me wasup...Thumbs Up 2 da guys who mentioned saitama & haruhi suzumiya i rili am happy wif dat...

U guys can jst find out abt dos above list i made @ da first section & feel free 2 like like like! WE LOVE NAIRALAND!!

Everybody you mentioned dies a horrible death to Dark Schneider, and he is fodder to some people.

But thumbs up for mentioning Gilgamesh. I love that dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.