Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73543 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 6:11am On Apr 22, 2008
pein:

but waht about pain who after being taught by jiriaya for only 3years went on to matser techniques on his own and still floor the dude and is the second in command of the most feared group undecided,being able to put crazy dudes as those found in akatsuki under your control,that my friend is the difference in class
well actually u may be right,pain controls some freak dudes in akatsuki,but still it doesnt make dem as so strong.isnt it obvious:itachi n deidara was taken out by sasuke,hidan taken out by shikamaru,kakuzu taken out by naruto.dey are just some crazy bunch of ninjas.if u read n watch carefully the 3rd hokage had to sacrificed his life when he was fighting orochimaru because he was at a disadvantage,that same scenario applies to jiraiya fighting pain.he was at a disadvantage of information,yet he still took out 3 b4 d rest appeared.apart from all dis we still dont rili know d true identity of pain.they are all ninjas jiraiya had fought once,nagato had yahiko's rinnengan n al dat stuff.so fightin pain was rili a sacrifice else pain is a "small" kid to jiraiya.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2008
kidgenious:

well actually u may be right,pain controls some freak dudes in akatsuki,but still it doesnt make them as so strong.isnt it obvious:itachi n deidara was taken out by sasuke,hidan taken out by shikamaru,kakuzu taken out by naruto.dey are just some crazy bunch of ninjas.if u read n watch carefully the 3rd hokage had to sacrificed his life when he was fighting orochimaru because he was at a disadvantage,that same scenario applies to jiraiya fighting pain.he was at a disadvantage of information,yet he still took out 3 before d rest appeared.apart from all this we still don't rili know d true identity of pain.they are all ninjas jiraiya had fought once,nagato had yahiko's rinnengan n al that stuff.so fightin pain was rili a sacrifice else pain is a "small" kid to jiraiya.

I dnt think having info about your opponent is a major factor in the naruto universe,most fights tend to play out without having info on your opponent yet you might still come out on top.pain is powerful,jiriaya is as well.dnt forget jiriaya has experience fighting dojutsu users and pain is a dojutsu user but tends to mix it with taijutsu etcwhich is what seperates him from the likes of itachi,sasuke(gay angry ).hidan and kakuzu were the weakest amongst akatsuki so the could be taken out with a little bit of effort,itachi floored deidara so sasuke should as well with the help of orochimaru's skills.everyone says sasuke's so good,what would he be without orochimaru's techniques? would he have wonagainst diedara? i mean he beat a sick orochimaru who was on his death bed no less and beat itachi who was practically blind and not the itachi we know cuz itachi doesnt just rely on his sharingan,he also uses taijiustu ,yet his fight with sasuke was basically all about doujutsu's and he wasnt even trying to kill the bleeper for heavens sake!!!!sasuke is a pant and will remain so.
back to jiriaya;dnt get me wrong on him but if pain,madara are top tier then jiriaya and his likes should come in at second tier,powerful ninjas they are but not up to tier1 levels and he definitely not the most powerful character
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2008
pein:

I dnt think having info about your opponent is a major factor in the naruto universe,most fights tend to play out without having info on your opponent yet you might still come out on top.
u seem to have some nudge for sasuke,quite right he's been d main character for a while which is unnecesaary,n he stole orochi's techniques.but u cant disregard dat he's still a genius.at least d very best he could do is use d techniques perfectly.my problem wit ur point:pain is still a kid to jiraiya.madara's an old fucker,dont know wat he's still doin around.my point:jiraiya:being varsely travelled,has learnt all most all techniques(forbidden ones includin) of d naruto universe,he just wasnt given too much scene to show his stuff.[b]d fact dat he's d third hokage's student n d fourth hokage's teacher[/b]means a damn lot.av u tried gettin info about d fourth hokage's skills,third hokage as well.they were called the yellow flash n professor respectively.pain's techniques from what we ve seen is to be feared,for him splittin into six makes it very difficult shows he's quite strong n shows he can only do six techniques;d rinnengan is unlike d sharigan it cant copy techniques only gives a 3d view of d opponent which gives him an advantage.n on that day jiraiya was simply unlucky not to have gotten quite familiar with that.so my friend if pain faces d likes of naruto when he knows so much techniques,pain his definitely gonna be outnumbered.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Shaunscot(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2008
Are we talking about the most powerful Anime character or the most powerful Naruto character?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2008
Shaunscot:

Are we talking about the most powerful Anime character or the most powerful Naruto character?
grin things do digress a bit atimes u know!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2008
av u seen d latest naruto manga?what does it mean to u
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Shaunscot(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2008
I know pein.
Its just that I dont like programs with so muchhype.
Naruto has been overhyped imo, that has discouraged me from even seeing any episode of it.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2008
I wnt really say it was overhyped,it ws just billed as a replacemnet to DBZ after it ended and anything being compared to DBZ or at least being said to be as good as DBZ will definitely grab the attention of manga/anime lovers,and if its big in the land of the rising sun then the whole world would have to eat it even if its shit(pokemon )
still tho naruto is cool in its on way,has its quirks and failures but succeeds more than it fails so props to kishimoto!! and we aren't even half way through the entire story,so gear up haters and lovers,we are in for a very long ride!! tongue
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by echowords(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2008
I hate going into detail like u guys mostly do like u know the peeps personally or sumin. so straight to the point
jiraiya is stronger than pein.yeah pain best the dude but even pein admitted that if not for jiraiya's lack of info,
he would have won(jiraya). it's not easy to take on 6 S Class ninjas and still manage to take out 3 and decapitating one.
though jiraiya isn't the strongest in the naruto uni.u know how it goes first we thought orochi was baba then came itachi,later pein,
now madara. well let see how it plays out.

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2008
@echowords
hasnt orochimaru thrashed jiriaya everytime even when they were younger but what did tsunade or itachi do to him?!!!he lost part of his arm to itachi and tsunade bleeped him up real good. that has always been the premise of shounen manga,it always a kind of tussle between who's stronger one guy beats the crap out of another yet a third fcuks up the first badly and you are like WTF?!even thier comment atimes make you believe that until chapters later you get your mind blown away.
make no mistake jiriaya is strong but he had to die for the story to progress and naruto to progress as well.Naruto no matter what anyone says is and will always be stronger than sasuke but sasuke is smarter;naruto has always been a dunce but if he ever goes all out against sasuke what do you think will happen.Pain is stronger than jiriaya because of his rinne'gan and having info on a guy just makes the person bring forth the bestt of his/her jutsu/skills,thats a staple of shounen.If you've ever seen DBZ goku and piccolo had to team up to beat raditz,goku dying in the process but later on got ridiculous amounts of power,imagine if he had faced raditz that way!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2008
pein:

@echowords
hasnt orochimaru thrashed jiriaya everytime even when they were younger but what did tsunade or itachi do to him?!!!he lost part of his arm to itachi and tsunade bleeped him up real good. that has always been the premise of shounen manga,it always a kind of tussle between who's stronger one guy beats the crap out of another yet a third fcuks up the first badly and you are like WTF?!even their comment atimes make you believe that until chapters later you get your mind blown away.
make no mistake jiriaya is strong but he had to die for the story to progress and naruto to progress as well.Naruto no matter what anyone says is and will always be stronger than sasuke but sasuke is smarter;naruto has always been a dunce but if he ever goes all out against sasuke what do you think will happen.Pain is stronger than jiriaya because of his rinne'gan and having info on a guy just makes the person bring forth the bestt of his/her jutsu/skills,thats a staple of shounen.If you've ever seen DBZ goku and piccolo had to team up to beat raditz,goku dying in the process but later on got ridiculous amounts of power,imagine if he had faced raditz that way!!!
hey pein,u seem to be kinda addicted to dis pain guy what da hell if he has rinnengan,d fact remains n quite inevitable that jiraiya's way stronger than him.whether he was thrashed by orochimaru or not is by d way just beefs between teamates dat one dont wanna let go of each other.i will say dis again JIRAIYA's way stronger,hey note d word STRONGER.y?simply because he knows n can use all techniques in d naruto universe.being d fourth hokage's teacher n d third's student makes it so.besides have u noticed d scroll on his back,wat do u think it contains,hun?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2008
kidgenious:

hey pein,u seem to be kind of addicted to this pain guy what da hell if he has rinnengan,d fact remains n quite inevitable that jiraiya's way stronger than him.whether he was thrashed by orochimaru or not is by d way just beefs between teamates that one don't want to let go of each other.i will say this again JIRAIYA's way stronger,hey note d word STRONGER.y?simply because he knows n can use all techniques in d naruto universe.being d fourth hokage's teacher n d third's student makes it so.besides have u noticed d scroll on his back,what do u think it contains,hun?

haha!!! cheesy i have no addiction to pain, have no problem with jiriaya as well,but if u think he knows all jutsus then your are really mistaken!!!he does know a good chunk not all,even the fourth doesnt know all justus.practically nobody does.only the third came close.If jiriaya did pain would be dead, simple.
im just saying after madara, pain is next on the list.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2008
pein:

haha!!! cheesy i have no addiction to pain, have no problem with jiriaya as well,but if u think he knows all jutsus then your are really mistaken!!!he does know a good chunk not all,even the fourth doesnt know all justus.practically nobody does.only the third came close.
well not what you think,jiraiya could not use his techniques against pain not because he dint know it but because they were not workin against him.even d madara u r braggin bout is no match match for d first hokage.my basis for strongest is on d techniques u know n can use,d third hokage fine was close but jiraiya inherited it all.he can use genjutsu,ninjutsu,taijutsu,senjutsu n every jutsu u can talk about.men u gotta to be kidding me if u dont agree n keep mentioning pein n madara.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pein(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2008
kidgenious:

well not what you think,jiraiya could not use his techniques against pain not because he dint know it but because they were not workin against him.even d madara you're braggin bout is no match match for d first hokage.my basis for strongest is on d techniques u know n can use,d third hokage fine was close but jiraiya inherited it all.he can use genjutsu,ninjutsu,taijutsu,senjutsu n every jutsu u can talk about.men u gotta to be kidding me if u don't agree n keep mentioning pein n madara.

now you are being a really generous fan!! grin cheesy jiriaya DEFINITELY CANNOT USE GENJUTSU ( he has ways of fighting against it but not using it),u seem to misunderstand me.im not saying jiriaya isnt strong but so far madara would wipe the floor with anyone until we are proven wrong by kishimoto,until then madara is top dog and he put pain i charge of his group of lunatics - i think that makes him second.Then everyother character fights for places on the list.and if jiriaya had all the jutsus like you say then why would he lose?!!!its not a question of not working i mean we have seen fights where certain justus dnt work but others work after quirks have been discovered so if jiriaya had all jutsus he would have found a way to take care of his student(he trained the guy for heavens sake!!!!).
the first is long dead,definitely better than madara but dead we are talking of who is alive.what do you think would happen if someone like kimimaro were still alive and going up against shitheads like sasuke or anyone from akatsuki?!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Leps05(m): 3:34am On May 19, 2008
If you love naruto, you should know that Bleach is as good.For me the "Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? "  are  Kenpachi Zaraki, Byakuya Kuchiki, and Sōsuke Aizen not in any particular order.If you are
not familiar with Bleach, you can check it out on www.animecrazy.net.They have other amine enjoy guys.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by icezik1(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2008
In the bloody end, the most powerful character is irrelevant as it depends on which manga or anime you follow.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2008
any dragonballz character would utterly destroy anybody from naruto or bleach
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
hey pein,dis thread is all bored. tongue,what do u think d identity of pain is?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by icezik1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2008
@kid

So you resurrected this thread! I suspect Pain is that Jiraya's student or Obito!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Yegwa(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2008
hey! cool to see people who are into manga and anime. Been reading the naruto manga as well and I do agree that Pain is probably really powerful actually, but we still haven't seen what other ace Madara must have up his sleeve. Is he the boss because Pain allows him to be? And maybe Pain is more powerful than he is, but Madara knows Pain's weak point or something. Jiraiya was powerful enough to beat quite a few of Pain's clones/bodies by himself and that was really amazing considering his age and lack of knowledge about Pain.

As per the topic of this thread, well, I feel that in terms of non-omnipotent anime characters, Goku/Gohan from Dragonball Z would annihilate anybody from the Naruto universe, Kyuubi included.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kantata4u: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2008
sadaww this is so anoing cus i have not yet DRAGON BALL Z cuz d game almost gave me a heartattack,
;Dbut when it comes to naruto i've sen it al , av u seen d latest naruto manga?what does it mean to u kidgenious i've seen it all past is daaa god but we have got to know why he listens to dat old timer madara of a guy,
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by temari796: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
Uchiha Madara from Naruto!!because he can move in the speed of light and have mastered mangekyou sharingan, and he can teleport and he can control the nine tails and those are not his real ability which r still unknown, and maybe naruto himself can the the most powerful

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by tayoccu(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2009
Madara this, madara that,

Madara despite all his "powers" always got his as's handed to him by the first hokage.

@pein
As for pein he's not gonna leave konoah alive. it's either naruto brushes him with the 4th's help, or his body gives up on him.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Azanor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2009
as far as naruto is concerned, al the pains and orochimarus will pass away and naruto will still remain the strongest there is.cant wait for this weeks manga

still the strongest manga character to me is still goku from dragon ball
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2009
Umm,u guyz av said much on who pein actually is and he has finally bin revealed.one thing dat baffles m though is why madara uses there weakness against them so as 2get dere support 4 al is evil concotions.But its obvious dat dey cant obtain d 9-tails no matter how hard they try.Am also amazed at how easy naruto convinced nagato.probably because he waz gonna die anyway.now sasuke has been brainwashed too,heading to konoha.i think naruto is getting closer to a conclusion,even though there are stil some key battles.Maybe this is where sasuke,after eliminating danzo,reunites with naruto to go and kill madara.That would be a hell of a fight.
Btw:the naruto movie2 'Bonds' wasnt really so captivating.who shares this idea or its just me!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Mashaluvs(f): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2009
wat bout the rest of the animes? like say FMA?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
The raikage seems very powerful to dodge amateratsu so easily. He is probably the strongest taijusu user ever!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2009
Wrrrrooonnngggg!d best taijutsu user would be Maito Gai.

1 Like

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
Gai is a weakling. He is even weaker than kakashi. He couldn't defeat 30 percent of kisami without help from his students. Raikage is far more powerful than both tsunade and Gai combined
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WhiteJem: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2009
Inu Taisho and Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha. They have the looks, the brains, and the power! That's the perfect mix right there!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by mikkyphp(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
Kenpachi(11th squad captain) from bleach, cause he can emit so much reatsu that he has to cover it up with an eyepatch containing creatures dat feed on his excess spirit particles. He can destroy just about anything in his path without even knowing his swords name(i.e without using his zanpakutou),
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by nosmas96: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2009
TOP 5,
GOKU
LIGHT
THE GUY FROM "FIST OF THE NORTH STAR".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.