Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73035 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
firestar:

undecided Um. . .
Kenshin, Soujuiro, Saito and Aoshi : Samurai X
Can't remember much from Ninja Scroll but that last guy standing.
I lost interest in Bleach though.
Full Metal Panic: That Silly sicko Souske thinks he killed.
Naruto: It's between Madara, Sasuke, and Naruto and Hidan. Those are the stakes now. 'Nuff sad.
Girl why did you bring hidan? Because of his immortality?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by firestar(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
Well even if he's indisposed, the Jashin fanatic is still alive. So yes. undecided
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
firestar:

Well even if he's indisposed, the Jashin fanatic is still alive. So yes. undecided
Chopped up into tiny pieces and buried alive and he's still a candidate for the most powerful, Nice, smiley
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by phizz: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2011
Hajime Saito, (Gatotsu), Himura (Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki), Sojiro(sHutentsu) Sanosuke(Futaino Kiwame)- Samurai X

Devil May Cry____
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by pkasso(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
Definitely Son Goku from Dragonball,even though i'm tempted to go with Brolly!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2011
uchiha madara
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by AlabaSlim: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
4 mi i wil say
kenshin himora-battousai d manslayer
no arguement no hype
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Uchiha Madara
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 3:11am On Oct 12, 2011
ok, how many times has Goku died? and Gohan beat Cell when all Goku could do was give up. but this doesn't matter since no character off of DB, DBZ, or any of the others are the strongest.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by RavenKroff: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2011
Well, I haven't watched many anime's but I know about the most popular.

About Naruto beating Goku, that is plain stupid there is no naruto character able to even scratch Goku. I can't understand people actually mentioning naruto here, naruto is fighting a ninja war while Goku and many, many DBZ and DBGT characters can destroy galaxies. Not to mention the Goku and Vegeta fusion!

About the death note guy. Well I haven't watched this anime but I'm given to understand that the 'book' death note is a TOOL a WEAPON if you will, we're not talking about the strongest weapon or people with the strongest weapons, we are talking about characters. So death note is off the list.

There might be others stronger than Gogeta or Goku, but all I'm trying to say is that death note and naruto don't come even close.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
That depends on your definition of 'stregnth'. I thought this also included the characters ability to manipulate their resources, including weapons such as a ninja's knives, trunk's sword, or Light's notebook. and if that's not the case, don't you have to take Goku's kai from the equation as well? What makes that different then any of the other weapons besides the fact that its inside him?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by RavenKroff: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
The question is "most powerful character" that means the most powerful being. Now let's say I have this book death note, then I'd be the most powerful character? No, a tool can not possibly make you the most powerful since it is not in its essence part of you. On the other hand Goku's kai belongs to him and only him it is in its essence a part of Goku. The book death note can be used by anyone so it does not count,

It's like saying: who is the strongest, the peasant with a gun or a the samurai? It would be the samurai since the peasant uses a tool that could easily be used by the samurai. Whereas the strength and energy of the samurai can never be used by the peasant.

The question asks for the most formidable being regardless of weapons, a being in itself powerful. Obviously this includes intelligence, brute strength, energy manipulation and many other qualities that belong to this being, but not a weapon. Obviously the ability to handle one's resources is included in one's intelligence and dexterity already.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oh, but power is an even larger catagory. The book grants Light a certain amount of power, just as Goku's kai grant's him a certain power. And Goku's kai, just as anyone elses kai in the series, can be taken from them, so it is the kai of anyone who has the 'power' to obtain it, there for, by your own definition, kai is a tool or weapon. The definitions of the terms were not specifically defined by the creator of the question and therefore remain an opinion.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
And just to be clear, I didn't like death note and I certainly don't think Light is the most powerful. I am just a firm believer that NO ONE from the DB series is the most powerful, they are just popular. That goes for Naruto as well. Honestly, I think if they fought to find out they, and all the civilians, would end up dead and whatever was left of the planet would be blown out of orbit.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by vescucci(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
You guys are having a party for two, oh. Not fair oh
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lol, there is room at this party for more, what do you think?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by RavenKroff: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
As I said before, I never supported the idea of DBZ characters being "the most powerful". I simply said that Naruto and Death note don't come even close to DBZ.

The reason that people argue that the owner of the book is the most powerful is because you write a name on it and if you know the person, that person dies. In other words, if the owner knows Goku and his face the owner will certainly kill Goku, ergo that person is more powerful than Goku. Which is the exact reason why I'm saying that makes no sense. Granted Kai is some sort of energy that can be obtained through training it can not be considered a weapon because it is part of nature and anyone is able to get it.

What I'm saying is that if someone is to determine the most powerful character, then lets set up a mach between two characters who are completely naked. That means for instance, Goku vs. The owner of the book. Since the owner of the book has no book, (because they are naked)  Goku with his supernatural strength can alone will defeat his oponent.

Now kai is part of nature, it is a quality like intelligence or agility that can be used by anyone. Unlike this death book or any other physical weapon, it is not part of nature, it is only an item. Anyone who can hold on to this book can acquire its power, whereas kai is essentially one's own being.

Kai itself can not be stolen or taken by anyone, the thing that can be stolen is energy. It might be an error in translation but every time a DBZ character is weak is because his/her energy is low but his/her kai remains constant. It's like a strong wrestler who is tired, his kai/strength remains constant but he is too tired (no energy) to move.

The definition of Kai is the same as cosmo (saint seiya), karma (naruto) or any number of power definitions. I read a few years ago this is a cultural japanese way to see one's capabilities, it' not particularly the creator's invention but a different name to something inside of Japanese culture and creed. I will cite this as soon as I find the source.

And yes, come in and join us! I actually have to go to my gf's but ill be back so dont have fun without me xD
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kombats: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
You guys says naruto character are not to be compared to dbz. Think again,check out the latest episode of naruto manga and anime and see what the ressurected ninja can do. Only two moves from pain madara and konoha is nowhere in the map. Check out pain planetry devastation or madara bringing down the moon
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
'Granted Kai is some sort of energy that can be obtained through training it can not be considered a weapon because it is part of nature and anyone is able to get it.'
The book can also be obtained by anyone as well, if they have the 'power' to obtain it.

But I get where your coming from, so let's take Light out of the situation and put in Ryuk. Every Shinigami owns a Death Note, much like DBZ's kai. Its a part of him. So, if you put him with Goku in a fight setting, Ryuk could kill him before Goku knew what was going on. So Ryuk, from Death Note, or any of the other Shinigami could defeat any of the DBZ characters instantly.

And Kai is not availible to everyone, it is only availible to the DBZ characters.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by clkabuto: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
And to kombats:
all you gotta do is pop a chakra seal on them and they're done. Im not sayin DBZ is the most powerful, but entire worlds have been destroyed in seconds. Im pretty sure its easier to bring down one moon than to blow the entire Namekian planet, moons and all. And isnt Pain's Planetry Devastation just a hunk of floating rocks in a ball floating in the air? undecided One good kamehame blast from a super saiyen would have blowed up the entire Earth. Just check out the Cells games, or the fight with Freiza.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by RavenKroff: 3:45am On Nov 08, 2011
Check the latest anime? a SSJ2 can destroy a whole galaxy (cell saga) with one kame hame ha. Just image what a SSJ4 can do, not to mention a Vegeta-Goku SSJ4 fusion + kaio-ken x20 , it is funny how you come up with silly things such as destroying one town or bringing down a tiny moon when there is a lot more in the table.

And kai is avaialable to anyone, as I said before, kai is just a name Akira Toriyama came up with to define some sort of "spirit-power" that the japanese culture believes in. Kai is just a different name for chakra, cosmos or many other names that come up in anime. If you check out most anime's have some sort of "power" which has a special name but really they are all mostly the same thing.

I'd have to watch the entire death note series in order to debate fully, since as I pointed out, I haven't watched the whole thing. But I'm pretty sure my argument stands as kai being part of one's own qualities like intelligence or strength, and death notes are not part of one's qualities but rather they are tools.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Vansnickers: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2011
itachi(naruto), sage of six paths(naruto), the pharaoh(yu gi oh)
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Feraz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
Van snickers:

itachi(naruto), sage of six paths(naruto), the pharaoh(yu gi oh)
itachi is no where near madara. . . .even sasuke is stronger than he is right now. . . .
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
Feraz:

itachi is no where near madara. . . .even sasuke is stronger than he is right now. . . .
At all Even now Sasuke is not Stronger than Itachi, at all, Even If the criteria were to be on brains alone, itachi is better than sasuke,
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kombats: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Even if the whole galaxies is destroyed, i can still mention some naruto characters that will survive with not even a scratch. Eg sasuke's sasuno protection, gaara's ultimate defence, the third raikage's kaiton armour, tsunade's regeneration technique, tobi's time/space ninjutsu, etc. Not to talk of if kakashi use his kamui to teleport the bomb as he did with deidara.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kombats: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
Even if the whole galaxies is destroyed, i can still mention some naruto characters that will survive with not even a scratch. Eg sasuke's sasuno protection, gaara's ultimate defence, the third raikage's kaiton armour, tsunade's regeneration technique, tobi's time/space ninjutsu, etc. Not to talk of if kakashi use his kamui to teleport the bomb as he did with deidara.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by WackyJ1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
kombats:

tsunade's regeneration technique, tobi's time/space ninjutsu, etc. Not to talk of if kakashi use his kamui to teleport the bomb as he did with deidara.
Tsunade'S regeneration is an after technique that has to be conciously activated by Her. If the galaxies is destroyed she will die and without a conciousness to activate the technique, she'll stay dead, So remove that one, What happened to Kakashi after he teleported the bomb away, he was bed ridden for 1week. So apart from the two i mentioned above, the others are good
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by BoOOosHBoy: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ichigo kurusaki(bleach)
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Haribo: 1:49am On Nov 16, 2011
BoOOosHBoy:

Ichigo kurusaki(bleach)

Mehh, I don't know, Ichigo seems like one of those kids that has to study for 500million hours to come first in class. They come out tops, but it takes to much darn effort. That's a huuge flaw,

My choices are:
Yagami Light (Deathnote) - He's super smart AND has a deathnote
Lelouch (Code Geass)

I'd rather be able to control people than to have to struggle and fight them grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by locsbeyonlocs: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2012
ARE YOU GUYS STUPID DUMB AS MOTHER FUCKERS COMPARIN NARUTO CHARACTERS TO DBZ VEGETA CAN KILL NARUTO BROLLY AND GOKU ARE THE MOST POWERFULLEST CHARACTERS EVER PAIN IS A WEAK MOTHERFUCKIN PUSSY ALL OF THEM ARE THERE ONLY 3 CHARACTERS WHO CAN PROBS MAKE A SCRATCH ON BROLY AND GOKU FROM NARUTO AND THTS THE FIRST HOKAGE MADARA UCHIHA AND THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATH AND PROBS THE TEN TAILED BEAST BUT APART FROM THT NOONE CAN ACTUALY DO ANYTHIN BOUT BROLLY AND GOKU DESTROYIN A PLANET APART FROM THEM SELVES AND WE ARE TALKIN BOUT THE MOST POWERFULLEST CHARACTER NOT SUM PUSSY WHO FIGHTS IN MINDS DUMBASS U CNT FIGHT SHIT IN BROLLY'S MIND COZ ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS Bleep GOKU AND DESTROY PLANETS AND AL GOKU WANTS TO DO IS EAT DIE FRO JOKES AND KILL BADASSES FOR JOKES DNT CAMPARE ANY ANIME MANGA CHARACTERS TO LOCS BEYOND LOCS AFTER READIN SUM OF THIS BULLSHIT HERE I HAD TO SAY SUMET SO I CREATED AN ACOUNT PAIN IS WEAK NARUTO IS WEAK KENPACHI IS A LOC ABSOLUT BADASS AND SO IS CAPTAIN YAMAMOTO AIZEN AND ICHIGOS HOLLOW FORM BUT NO THEY CNT DESTROY A PLANET OR PLANETSSSSS ARGH U DUM DUM DUM POEPLE PISS ME OFF ITACHI YEAH HES A BADASS READ VERITAS LIGHTENIN TIGER READ GAMARAN IORI READ AI KORA HACHIBEE YEAH THEY ARE BADASSES AND SO IS MY FAVOURITE BOY HAKU FROM NARUTO BUT NO CNT DO JACK SHIT AGAINST BROLLY AND GOKU ARGH angry
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dastudent(m): 2:28am On Mar 07, 2012
The cool thing about Ichigo is that you can make his character anything you want.Only that he is silly.If you want to know who the most powerful anime character is,the first thing you must put not consideration are,
1.intelligence
2.strategy
3Style
4 super powers.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by jabzstarr: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2012
Everyone in this thread is fucking stupid. Kami Tenchi blinks and kills every Naruto character, every Bleach character and every DBZ character. He would shit on every anime/manga character in existence with his eyes closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.