Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (68297 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by alizma: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am beginning to hate Igbo's like never before. I hate the way the play the victim game. for some days now their people have been misbehaving and terrorising malams in the east and they felt cool with it. even when u try to mention it before those who are supposed to be civilize per say, they play down on it but just this night that the northern youths have decide to display their own bad side, they Igbo's are shouting and claiming is Buhari that cause this. was it buhari that said ur brothers should fight the northerners in aba or it was buhari that said they should be searching for Hausa man in every vehicle that pass by? if you don't want the Hausa man in your land, kindly vacate his own land for him that is called justice and fairness. u can't eat your cake and have it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by doctokwus: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari should resign.
Buratai should be sacked along with the defence minister.The ill fated and ill adviced military action in Umuahia has brought us to this sorry pass.
I have reduced my belief in an Osinbajo presidency,but at least we get to have a pretence to someone whose brain capacity still has some functional cerebrum.

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by GCsomething: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
They should stay there till they attack them. I understand how difficult it is to leave their business and established property.

But I can't trade my life for materials. When there is life , there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by FTrebirth(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
Its happening right now 4 people have been killed me and my uncle have armed our selfs with a short gun and knife anyone that breaks in will be killed instantly
grin grin
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by ItzChinnex(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alexis11:

We don't believe in somebody like Kanu in my tribe.

We are knowledgeable cool

Why not say,
Wishing a race bad connotes how stupid you seem to be. Instead the evil you wish for the entire Igbo race must backfire you and your Family.. sounds right abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Shome36(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
we are only protecting our self from those trying to kill us all our doors and Windows have been silled tight we are armed and on the alert this is my first time of taking a life
Wait!!! you sounds serious..... please tell me what exactly is happening

i don't want anything bad close to her
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by GetMeRight: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hian! Buhari enjoy the fracas you have created.

I don't know why we went to protest for him to come back.

He is clearly pissed off and is heating up the polity in reprisal for disturbing his UK rest.
Lol. May be Osinbajo wasn't competent enough.
But honestly speaking, Buhari is not responsible for this, he's discharging his duty as the CC of the FRN. You can't allow miscreants to turn country upside down under your administration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
No my prediction has come to pass. No region as monopoly of violence.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by chindoone(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:
I sincerely hope this news turns out false...

NB: The above picture is no way related to the alleged incidence.
as sad as it is, Na true a curfew is in place now 6am to 6pm jos and environs
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please can they start another Python dance part 3 there
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I hope not. The right to self determination shouldn't lead to war. Buhari is just an evil dude.
If Nigerian electorates were thinking maturely, they would have known that, Nigerian politicians are their true enemies and not Nnamdi Kanu or Indeginous People Of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by enone(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
I guess we all saw this coming, this govt is not handling this whole issue well. The ripple effect is what we are seeing now.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by nopains: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Naughtytboy:
We don't want war, God punish kanu

God punish ur u and ur family. idiot

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by lightwind(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
maamisco:
Na KANU starts all this tension. God will punish u for this. cry
No ur wrong, it's ur selfish leaders that GOD will have to punish.

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by LordofNaija: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
My uncle just shot a man through the window
Agbaya! seeking cheap attention

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
doctokwus:
Buhari should resign.
Buratai should be sacked along with the defence minister.The ill fated and ill adviced military action in Umuahia has brought us to this sorry pass.
I have reduced my belief in an Osinbajo presidency,but at least we get to have a pretence to someone whose brain capacity still has some functional cerebrum.
It seems you have akamu in your brain. Why aren't you condemning what foolish albino called Namdi Kanu has caused?

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Priscy55(f): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Reiyvinn:
I sincerely hope this news turns out false...

NB: The above picture is no way related to the alleged incidence.

It is true...I am in Jos

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by GetMeRight: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jolar101:

If Nigerian electorates were thinking maturely, they would have known that, Nigerian politicians are their true enemies and not Nnamdi Kanu or Indeginous People Of Biafra.
That we shouldn't have elected Buhari? What would you have done differently? I remember how Obama was criticising Bush. I remember how Trump was criticising Obama. Only for them to get to the office to realise that it wasn't as simple as it looked to the outsider.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Odingo1: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
alizma:
I am beginning to hate Igbo's like never before. I hate the way the play the victim game. for some days now their people have been misbehaving and terrorising malams in the east and they felt cool with it. even when u try to mention it before those who are supposed to be civilize per say, they play down on it but just this night that the northern youths have decide to display their own bad side, they Igbo's are shouting and claiming is Buhari that cause this. was it buhari that said ur brothers should fight the northerners in aba or it was buhari that said they should be searching for Hausa man in every vehicle that pass by? if you don't want the Hausa man in your land, kindly vacate his own land for him that is called justice and fairness. u can't eat your cake and have it.
If Hausas kill Igbos in the North,yorubas will start shouting that Igbos dont respect their host that they deserve to die,if Igbo kill hausa in the east Yorubas will start lamenting that Hausas in the North should retaliate in the north and kill Igbos back and when they do that then that Igbos should not shout genocide because they started it first,God is not man, he watches all of us, Igbos are not wanted in Nigeria, they should be allowed to have their own country.
You have never hated Hausa/fulani people like never all this while they are moving about in the name of herdsmen armed with AK47 and massacring and committing genocide in Benue and entire South,but little fracas between Igbo and Hausa,you have started hating Igbos.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by FriendNG: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jolar101:

If ipob have sense they will know Yoruba and Hausa are not enemies but their selfish leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by talk2percy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
That is what Buhari likes....he's enjoying it.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
send operation snake dance 1&2 immediately
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
lordwar:
very close to that Choba Junction I just made some arrows and a bow today na today the war has begin
You are a LIAR!!!!! It's Chobe Junction and not Choba.
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by GetMeRight: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
magoo10:
the Nigeria govt and her army should be held responsible for eruption of violence in the country .

those who support the army invasion of abia state are the real enemies of democracy.

now the fire has been lit hope they can peacefully conduct referendum.
What do you have to say about the lunatic you all call your hero? When he was mobilising the jobless youths, you were all praising him forgetting that they would become uncontrollable one day.

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by caesaraba(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
DedeNkem:
This is the chain reaction of what that incompetent fulani m*oron in the Aso rock did!!

There was peace when he was in his sick bed abroad until he returned and escalated the whole situation! That's what a true incompetent id*iot does!!

Buhari is 100% responsible for this mess!!

Yeah it was Buhari that instructed his followers to burn down the zoo. Abeg relax, this is child's play, the main pepper soup never start. Keep on insulting and looking for Awusa to kill.

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by teflonjake(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer! Kposa kposa

Gunshot Inna the air

Song by eedris abdulkareem
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by Naughtytboy: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
nopains:

God punish ur u and ur family. idiot
,, ishilove can you see dx
Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by reality1010: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari has murdered sleep so sleep no more.Anarchy looms in Nigeria bc the Army is gradually committing genocide in South East.He must not be allowed to speak at UN forum bc he s a murderer.Anarchy looms everywhere sleep no more!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by NafeesaAA(f): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
A few Igbos have always denounced the tactics of Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB supporters. But a large majority were conspicuously silent even when Kanu incited IPOB to kill securitymen in search of his illegal radio station. Ohanaeze Ndigbo said nothing. SE politicians and traditional rulers said nothing, save for a handful. And Igbos living abroad hail Kanu as a freedom-fighter.

When Kanu was arrested, they condemned the government and fought for his release, only to keep silent again when he threatened war on Nigeria, threatened to kill her president and threatened to scuttle an election. But they now find their voices to condemn the army crackdown on IPOB. To them, killing a policeman and burning vehicles and police stations are democratic freedoms, but the army using corporal punishment on anarchists is injustice.

Well, the world does not work that way. In the US and UK where Kanu's admirers live, dare threaten to kill Donald Trump or Theressa May and you will be jailed for terrorism. The world also sees through Kanu's cry of marginalization in a country where Igbos have been senate presidents, petroleum ministers, finance ministers, CBN governors, and SGFs. Igbos have not been presidents or VPs of late, but those are elective offices which they deprived themselves willingly.

Twice, Buhari's running mates were Igbos who as VPs could have succeeded his presidency. But the entire Southeast was a hotbed for PDP fanaticsm - which backfired in 2015. So, political miscalculation deprived the SE of the presidency and vice presidency, not marginalization by non-Igbos. In this internet age, the world is well aware of that. In short, Kanu and supporters are on a fool's errand to the laughter of the world.

In today's world, you attain power through political sagacity, not by blackmailing a president you love to hate. And you don't threaten a war and expect the army to turn the other cheek. All the world's newest countries - South Sudan, Bosnia, Croatia, etc - have emerged from war. So, for Kanu to have Biafra, he must defeat the Nigerian Army. Will Biafra survive as a country? It won't, but I don't care. Let Kanu and his supporters worry about that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by kynbasil01: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
alizma:
don't be stu.pid and don't say what u don't. .... everywhere was peaceful before buhari lunched his python dance and brought the military to cause all this problems happening now which you where busy praising him..it has backfired and you now want to blame igbos. . You're not even significant to like or hate Igbos...sense fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard by caesaraba(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jolar101:

Is it the politicians or Igbos that are stopping and searching buses on the highways looking for Hausas to kill?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.