Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! (11795 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2010
sillyboy:

Are you even sure u are not my ex?. . . . .Asbury Park? . . . . .just wondering
blandyne:

Helllllllllll no, i'm not. Never been to Asbury Park, i live in northern jersey. , And from your comment, i could never end up with someone like you.
grin grin grin grin

Sillyboy, oogbadun rara.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sillyboy(m): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2010
blandyne:

Helllllllllll no, i'm not. Never been to Asbury Park, i live in northern jersey. , And from your comment, i could never end up with someone like you.

Good for you . Cos am so silly am called Silly boy.
MzDarkSkin:

Whiter woman?  lipsrsealed no comment.

Out of all of my West Indian brothers and sisters I respect Haitians SOOOOOOO much because they believe in looking out for eachother. Get you a Haitian friend and you have a FRIEND FOR LIFE! Just dont frigg with them lol they DONT play! LOL.

I have haitian friends. . . . . .and seriously they are cool. Am just saying they are not worth serious committement when it comes to relationship. They are cool for parties, sex, and cooking you their funny meals. Shikena undecided

MzDarkSkin:

Whiter woman?  lipsrsealed no comment.
That was a typo jor. . . . . .check your keyboard u will find out that "e" and "r" are beside each oda.  * 9ja women and their "too saabi"
Out of all of my West Indian brothers and sisters I respect Haitians SOOOOOOO much because they believe in looking out for eachother. Get you a Haitian friend and you have a FRIEND FOR LIFE! Just dont frigg with them lol they DONT play! LOL.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sillyboy(m): 1:32am On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin

Sillyboy, oogbadun rara.

Alligator. . . . .you are not serious ooo. . . . .what was that you did earlier? conference call. . . .trying to blackmail me?
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2010
I couldnt find the break down but according to Questia.com Haitians are predominately: Rada, Kongo, Nago and Ibo; among others.

SO, my bad you all were right. I think they only have a SMALL percentage of Yoruba but Cuba has more Yoruba than any other island. AND in Haitia Yoruban ppl were called Anagos.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2010
sillyboy:

Alligator. . . . .you are not serious ooo. . . . .what was that you did earlier? conference call. . . .trying to blackmail me?
Oh plz you wish lol, what could you possibly have that I want lol?
I was testing my phone if it had a 3-way.
Sorry jare
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sillyboy(m): 1:40am On Mar 01, 2010
Common! you know all girls want what I've got! cool. . . . .
you dont have to blackmail me. . . . .just Mathew 7:7
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 01, 2010
ehrrrm ok, loser. LOL tongue
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sillyboy(m): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2010
FL Gators:

ehrrrm ok, loser. LOL tongue

You've been using this word often recently; did you just learn it?
anyway, i dey go watch AMAZING RACE on CBS. . . . .there is this cute lady in contest. . . . .hope she aint from Haiti tho. . . .lol
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 01, 2010
ok ok, bye.
onijongbon
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by fiswu: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I couldnt find the break down but according to Questia.com Haitians are predominately: Rada, Kongo, Nago and Ibo; among others.

Nago and Yoruba are the same people. They have fulani and hausa blood also because must african think I'm senegalese and even fulani think I'm fulani.

sillyboy:

I use to date a Haitian girl. . . . . .very pretty and damn sexy. Her mother said the same highlighted statement when she told her am Nigerian.
My take on haitian girls is that; they are good as girl friends and not wife. THEY SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP!!. Faithfulness and loyalty is not in their blood. so many of them has proved not able to stick to man and they are emotionally instable. As a man, just enjoy the food and intimacy while it last because she will definitely move on

I hope you will be lucky enough in your life to find an Haitian as a wife. When an Haitian woman marries a man it's for love. She is able to fight every evil or even to die for her husband. They don't want your money because they are strong women who can work to live large. They know what it means to respect a man, to care for him, to stand by him. They will workship you like a baby, but they command respect.

If one day in your life you are enable to provide, she will be the first one to search for any kind of job without complaints to help raise her family. They are so understanding and hardworking.

I saw my grandmother do it, I saw my mother, and I will do just that.

I think that the girl was just playing with you. She was not serious. In fact, it's not easy to find an Haitian woman as a wife because the Haitian men love them and go for them. It's the same everywhere they go with the foreign men. Moreover, Haitian people don't like it when their children are dating an African because they believe that an African man doesn't know how to treat a woman well with decency and respect.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by blandyne(f): 2:01am On Mar 01, 2010
@ Fiswu

Preach, preach to then my sister, lmao

I think sillyboy and that girl were just friends with benefits. Haitian women when they say they are urs, they are. Unless you play us coz we don't play nor take crap from lousy men.

Oh gosh, they will kick us out of this forum
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sillyboy(m): 2:13am On Mar 01, 2010
quote author=fiswu link=topic=405505.msg5604125#msg5604125 date=1267404697]
Nago and Yoruba are the same people. They have fulani and hausa blood also because must african think I'm senegalese and even fulani think I'm fulani.

I hope you will be lucky enough in your life to find a haitian as wife. When a haitian woman marry a man it's for love, she is able to fight every evil or even to die for her husband. They don't want your money because they are strong women who can work to live large. They know what it means to respect a man, to care for him, to stand by him. They will workship you like a baby.

If one day in your life you are enable to provide, she will be the first one to search for any kind of job without complaint to help her family. They are so understanding.

I saw my grandmother do it, I saw my mother, and I will do just that.

I think that the girl was just playing with you. She was not serious. In fact, it's not easy to find a haitian woman as a wife because haitian men love them and go for them. It's the same everywhere they go.
[/quote]

I wouldnt mind marrying from your family if you guys will worship like you've painted.
This said haitian ex of mine was madly in love to the point that i was scared. . . . . .so I kinda know what am talking about. Most haitian women are loose. I have even seen so many haitian married women indulge in extra marital affairs. . . . .
Like i said, its my opinion and persons who cares could heed my advise or not. . . .

I know your family is not like the ones I have describe. . . .you guys are 1 in a million, . . .

[quote author=blandyne link=topic=405505.msg5604139#msg5604139 date=1267405294]
@ Fiswu

Preach, preach to then my sister, lmao

I think sillyboy and that girl were just friends with benefits. Haitian women when they say they are urs, they are. Unless you play us coz we don't play nor take crap from lousy men.

Oh gosh, they will kick us out of this forum

You guys take a lot of crap from men. . . . .sorry for being blunt. If there is one thing haaitian women lack on a large scale. . . .it is self worth.
I have heard a lot abt Haitian girls been beaten up by their bf (haitian boys). Haitian boys like to behave like americans and its so funny cos they look ridiculous. . . .and they beat up their women to prove they are in charge. Go check the stats in NY and Central NJ (especially sea shore areas) Most domestic violence are from people from the carribean countries especially haiti.e lates is that they are going gay now
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by fiswu: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2010
sillyboy:

quote author=fiswu link=topic=405505.msg5604125#msg5604125 date=1267404697]

You guys take a lot of crap from men. . . . .sorry for being blunt. If there is one thing haaitian women lack on a large scale. . . .it is self worth.
I have heard a lot abt Haitian girls been beaten up by their bf (haitian boys). Haitian boys like to behave like americans and its so funny cos they look ridiculous. . . .and they beat up their women to prove they are in charge. Go check the stats in NY and Central NJ (especially sea shore areas) Most domestic violence are from people from the carribean countries especially haiti.e lates is  that they are going gay now

I must admit that there is a cultural gap between an Haitian who has been brought up in Haiti and the ones in America, but don't believe what you heard. Don't hang out with lowlives and use them for comparaison (mean no disrespect my friend). The must important thing for an Haitian is his pride. We don't play with it. Haitian women don't take crap from men.

Find an Haitian from a respectable family (most of them are, and I'm not talking about money), and you will be amazed.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sillyboy(m): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2010
I dont hang with haitians cos i really dont like them undecided. . . . .I had just 1 ex girl from haiti and through her I met some other girls randomly. lets just say I wwasnt impressed. Bed and looking good, theyve got it. . . .but morals and self dependency. . . . .I doubt.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by blandyne(f): 2:41am On Mar 01, 2010
sillyboy:

I have heard a lot abt Haitian girls been beaten up by their bf (haitian boys). Haitian boys like to behave like americans and its so funny cos they look ridiculous. . . .and they beat up their women to prove they are in charge. Go check the stats in NY and Central NJ (especially sea shore areas) Most domestic violence are from people from the carribean countries especially haiti.e lates is  that they are going gay now

I can't stand people that can only look at one side of the fence. I won't stood to your level.  You actually went way too far, are we talking about women in general or haitian women ? Women get beat up in every part of the world every single day. So why should it be different when it comes to haitian women.

I'm boiling right now and my blood is rushing, but again i've seen some of you people on Nl going crazy and using derogatory words towards each other. I won't entertain you, don't have time for that.

Let me tell you something, my ex boyfriend when i first met him told me so much negatives things about nigerian, especially nigerian women. I didn't listen to half of the things he was saying which by the way were unbelievable, because i knew besides him being nigerian, he's also a man. I remember asking him to stop and told him it would be better if we have this conversation with a nigerian woman present. Guess what he dropped the subject and never came back to it again.

I can continue and tell you what people are saying in NY and other places about nigerian men, but again i won't 'cause i know how people love to talk and don't know sh*t about what they are saying. They words could have stop me from dating my ex, but guess what even though we're not together anymore, i won't joined them and start bashing nigerian men; and that's the difference between you and I.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by bluespice(f): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2010
what is it with the specie of men that come on nl and ignorance?
it's like they pick it up as a prerequisite before joining this site
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by chic2pimp(m): 3:26am On Mar 01, 2010
Who haven't Naija peeps dated or are friends with? undecided
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by oyinda3(f): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2010
the haitian ppl i know are very nice and hardworking. both the guys and girls. but no i'm not dreaming of wyclef, jummy j-l or garcelle b undecided

chic2pimp:

Who haven't Naija peeps dated or are friends with? undecided

lol. I was thinking the same. Nigerian men are very global/international with their sexual escapades. lol
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by skfa1: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2010
@ MzDarkSkin

Thank u so mush , now i understand more better.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by mito: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
@MzDarkSkin

It's ok.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
skfa1 & mito no problem wink

lol@ the argument above. I swear if ppl would let go of stereotypes the world would be lovely.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by mito: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2010
Now back to the topic: What do you think of them?
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ Mito i think they are beautiful and can definitely work.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by mito: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by sjeezy8: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
yooo hatians are crazy yoooo esp in NJ and New York- well the ones ive met I even went to a hatians church with my cuzzos whol church sermon was in creole I didnt understand ish.

hatians seem to be like beninoise/dahomey - they arent really yorubas but speak yoruba, we call them egun ( ewe, fon, bariba)

But there are some yorubas who say theyre from Lagos,Ogun and Freetown but most came from trinidad some from JA tho.

Cubans are def yoruba
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by mito: 1:53am On Mar 03, 2010
sjeezy8:

yooo hatians are crazy yoooo esp in NJ and New York- well the ones ive met I even went to a hatians church with my cuzzos whol church sermon was in creole I didnt understand ish.

What did you mean by crazy buddy?
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 03, 2010
Ignorant questions. What about a rat from the US dating a rat from Togo? please folks get over it. Most folks here are seriously ignorant and they don't even know it. I haven't heard anyone saying Canadian and American relationships blah blah blah. You guys are ignorant and educated illiterates. Why not just go on with you lives and meet someone, anyone you like instead of trying to know about how relationship with where you come from and where they come from are. Annoying Ignorant fools.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2010
9jaganja:

Ignorant questions. What about a rat from the US dating a rat from Togo? please folks get over it. Most folks here are seriously ignorant and they don't even know it. I haven't heard anyone saying Canadian and American relationships blah blah blah. You guys are ignorant and educated illiterates. Why not just go on with you lives and meet someone, anyone you like instead of trying to know about how relationship with where you come from and where they come from are. Annoying Ignorant fools.
*death*

Are you dating a Haitian chic?
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 03, 2010
No I'm not dating a Hatian chick but I don't to date one to know when someone is asking an ignorant question. The question will give no other answer than that based on stereotypes.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
9jaganja (nice name) I don't think the issue is so much ignorance but that of just curiousity. Yes we are all ppl and we are all black but there is no denying there is alot Afro. Caribbeans, Afro. Latinos, Afro. Americans and Africans can learn from each other. Our history isn't exactly clean interms of interaction so when the cultures do intertwine it is unique and beautiful. I think Mito was curious as to how ppl feel about Haitian and Nigerian relationships, he doesn't contest the fact that we are black/humans. It's just a question.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
sjeezy8:

hatians seem to be like beninoise/dahomey - they arent really yorubas but speak yoruba, we call them egun ( ewe, fon, bariba)

But there are some yorubas who say theyre from Lagos,Ogun and Freetown but most came from trinidad some from JA tho.

Cubans are def yoruba

Yep.
Re: Haitian-Naija Relationship: What do you think? Share your experiences! by mito: 2:18am On Mar 04, 2010
9jaganja:

hmmmmmmmmmmm! shocked embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.