Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721596 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alusiala: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2019
femzyacess:

I have been wondering if that list applied go Nigerians..
Any clarification on that Inis site list.. Any one? Cc: ICaSNg
It's for those that applied for their visa at the Dublin office. We don't apply.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mykhelz958: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
chiada10:
Hello!

Please I'd like to know if there's anyone going to DBS this September (studying Human Resources). Thank you.

DBS September intake here. Please I’m in serious need of accommodation in dublin. My budget is 450-500 euros. I dont mind a shared accommodation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dkmdebugin: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

Is there any other prospective or current student of University of Limerick on here?

Cc @thanos3000

Regards.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Frakata01:
Can someone get accommodation of 400euros/month in Dublin?

Yes, very possible. But just have a budget of at least 500euros/month
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by akinonigbinde: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please house, Has anybody started hearing anything about June submissions?. I submitted June 26, got to Abuja on 27th. I believe they must be through with May submissions.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by akinonigbinde: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
I am for September intake. DBS Human Resources
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
#dkmdebugin I also have UL admission. I applied for visa on 14th June at Abuja. I also still awaiting visa approval.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dkmdebugin: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Wobo123:
#dkmdebugin I also have UL admission. I applied for visa on 14th June at Abuja. I also still awaiting visa approval.

It’s nice to meet you @wobo123
You should get your visa this week judging from the trend.

Have you secured accommodation?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
I called the embassy today. I was asked of my passport number which I obliged. After checking, I was then told to call back next week Monday for the status of my application. I would like to stay off- campus. With a positive outcome from my application, I will proceed to making concrete plans for accommodation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
dkmdebugin:

It’s nice to meet you @wobo123
You should get your visa this week judging from the trend.

Have you secured accommodation?

I called the embassy today. I was asked of my passport number which I obliged. After checking, I was then told to call back next week Monday for the status of my application. I would like to stay off- campus. With a positive outcome from my application, I will proceed to making concrete plans for accommodation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tikaton: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wobo123:
Expect it on Thursdsy this week. Did you pay full tuition?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chiada10(f): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oh okay! Nice to meet you. Is it possible I get a number or email address I can contact you on. My email address is chinazorfaitha@gmail.com Thank you.
akinonigbinde:
I am for September intake. DBS Human Resources
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tikaton:
expect it on Thusdsy this week. Did you pay full tuition?

Yes, I paid 100% since April sef.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tamaratare: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good day all,
I've been refused study permit a 3* (Canada), right now I want to try Ireland, Limerick University to be precise. Do I need ielts to get admission offer. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dkmdebugin: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
tamaratare:
Good day all,
I've been refused study permit a 3* (Canada), right now I want to try Ireland, Limerick University to be precise. Do I need ielts to get admission offer. Thanks

Unconditional offer letter? Yes
Then you make payment of around 7000 to get your visa supporting letter.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dkmdebugin: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wobo123:

Okay. Congratulations in advance then. Im sourcing for off-campus accommodation too. It’s just best to find a temporary accommodation for the first few days. I haven’t gotten that as well.

We have a whatsapp group of Nigerians going to UL. Drop your phone number if you’d like to join
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
dkmdebugin:

Okay. Congratulations in advance then. Im sourcing for off-campus accommodation too. It’s just best to find a temporary accommodation for the first few days. I haven’t gotten that as well.

Very true .
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Flirtyjane(f): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
NO. You don't need IELTS to get admission offer from University of Limerick. English language proficiency from your school will be enough to get u admission in Ireland coupled with other documents. But note that you will need IELTS or PTE for your visa processing only not for admission. Cheers
tamaratare:
Good day all,
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Flirtyjane(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wrong answer. try to read and understand the question before giving out misleading information. Regards.
dkmdebugin:

Unconditional offer letter? Yes
Then you make payment of around 7000 to get your visa supporting letter.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mrtanji: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Quick question please. does anyone here know anyone who was refused for a visa and if it's not too much trouble why ?

Its getting really close to September now and prices are going up everyday, i'd like to start planning(putting money down for accommodation flights etc) but i'm just worried they might reject me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femo7(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mrtanji:
Quick question please. does anyone here know anyone who was refused for a visa and if it's not too much trouble why ?

Its getting really close to September now and prices are going up everyday, i'd like to start planning(putting money down for accommodation flights etc) but i'm just worried they might reject me

Are you a pesimmist ?
Why the negative thought ?
Please, be positive always.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
When did you apply?
Mrtanji:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mrtanji: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pelumos:
When did you apply?

27th of June sent to embassy 28th
I don't expect them to have replied already based on the time but at this rate things will be more expensive and rushed if i wait for the visa

femo7:

Are you a pesimmist ?
Why the negative thought ?
Please, be positive always.

I'll try to be more positive
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi, is TOEFL also accepted?
Flirtyjane:
NO. You don't need IELTS to get admission offer from University of Limerick. English language proficiency from your school will be enough to get u admission in Ireland coupled with other documents. But note that you will need IELTS or PTE for your visa processing only not for admission. Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tamaratare: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Thanks
Flirtyjane:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Flirtyjane(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yes, TOEFL is accepted by Ireland Embassy. Check the link below to see the English requirements for visa application to Ireland.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Study

DammyDurst:
Hi, is TOEFL also accepted?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dreamchaserz(m): 2:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Please all Limerick Institute of Technology September intake hopefuls, let's connect here so we can share info on travel, arrival and accommodation.

Also any old hand in LIT on here should also assist we the newbies with necessary information and assistance.

Kindly send me a pm.

Thanks in anticipation

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 2:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Hi good people!

if you are heading towards cork especially CIT kindly send a pm lets connect to see how we could assist each other.

hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Regards.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Lawiiiii:
189k Qatar Airways August 28. That’s the cheapest you’d get
Please how can I book this flight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.