Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721598 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Good morning great people here, does the embassy require a proof of English for UK graduates too?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
In tracking apllications on vfs website, what is the reference number I am supposed to input?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Or how do people know when their details have been sent to the embassy
Pelumos:
In tracking apllications on vfs website, what is the reference number I am supposed to input?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2019
watsup, you still applying tomorrow?
Tee2564:
The way things are looking now it will be next Wednesday

[quaote author=Pelumos post=80641823]When do you intend to apply. I am resuming on the 2nd and I applied yesterday
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jessiejagajaga: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
akinonigbinde:
Please house, Has anybody started hearing anything about June submissions?. I submitted June 26, got to Abuja on 27th. I believe they must be through with May submissions.

I submitted mine also on the 26th of June and it got to the embassy 27th, I think we should just be calm because to my calculations it takes approximately 7-8 weeks so just keep your fingers crossed and hope for good news anytime from now..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello good afternoon, I’m Chris and I’ve been following to this post from 1-133 I’ll say a big ups to all contributing to this forum.

I applied on the 28th of June in Abuja and still haven’t gotten any reply although it’s not 8weeks yet.
Please is there anyone going to UCD this September I’ve only been seeing posts from limerick students. Please notify so we can link up.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lawiiiii: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
@wolesantos, you can book via Travelstart or Qatar app
Wolesantos:

Please how can I book this flight?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wolesantos:

Go to wakanow.com to book or better still google any of their Lagos office addresses close to you and go there, if you are in Lagos. They would book the ticket for you and tell u to pay for the flight via designated banks. I used them for a trip and it was without hassles.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oseunseun: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
UCD here...

nwokoye19:
Hello good afternoon, I’m Chris and I’ve been following to this post from 1-133 I’ll say a big ups to all contributing to this forum.

I applied on the 28th of June in Abuja and still haven’t gotten any reply although it’s not 8weeks yet.
Please is there anyone going to UCD this September I’ve only been seeing posts from limerick students. Please notify so we can link up.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dreamchaserz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wolesantos:

Have you gotten your visa?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
why is no one going to trinity college now, I feel like I'm the only one going to that school because from 1 -133 no one has spoken about Trinity College Dublin. grin grin grin grin Should I be scared?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ghost911:
why is no one going to trinity college now, I feel like I'm the only one going to that school because from 1 -133 no one has spoken about Trinity College Dublin. grin grin grin grin Should I be scared?

E reach to ask . Don't be surprised to see many Nigerians there. Lols
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Emmyvivy21: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please house, is anyone going to IT Sligo for September intake? How can I go about accommodation issue and anyone going should pls let hook up
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by EzeK01: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
OK am going, this is my email. jaguar201593@gmail.com
Emmyvivy21:
Please house, is anyone going to IT Sligo for September intake? How can I go about accommodation issue and anyone going should pls let hook up
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Fwaves: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwokoye19:

Thanks

UCD here. I applied for visa on 11th June, got to Embassy 13th of June. Already in the 7th week and no response.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Just book directly on their website or you can also use skyscanner to check for the cheapest/best flight in a particular month...
Wolesantos:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2019
I am also UCD.

applied 12 July though. So you should be getting yours before mine.
nwokoye19:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dreamchaserz(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
Please all Limerick Institute of Technology September intake hopefuls, let's connect here so we can share info on travel, arrival and accommodation.

Also any old hand in LIT on here should also assist we the newbies with necessary information and assistance.

Kindly send me a pm.

Thanks in anticipation

Regards

LIT people ooo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2019
No

donbreeezy:
Good morning great people here, does the embassy require a proof of English for UK graduates too?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2019
donbreeezy:
Hello, great people here..

I applied to DBS for MBA programme and it is over two weeks already (2 weeks and 4 days) , I haven't heard from them about the admission offer.
Please anyone here with similar experience with DBS admissions?

Have you heard from DBS yet?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2019
No.. Still expecting
wealthmiq:

Have you heard from DBS yet?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank you �
Akmarley:
No

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
donbreeezy:
No.. Still expecting

I think emailing them now would be the best thing to do. mine will be 2 weeks tomorrow and my agent said I should calm down.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2019
My agent called them and they told him they are still working on the application
wealthmiq:

I think emailing them now would be the best thing to do. mine will be 2 weeks tomorrow and my agent said I should calm down.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2019
donbreeezy:
My agent called them and they told him they are still working on the application

I am guessing they are trying to settle all September applications first. Anyway just keep me posted if you hear from them.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wealthmiq: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2019
donbreeezy:

You have the conditional offer already right?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
I am also going to Trinity college, just being admitted, Please, I am filling the study and protect form what did you fill as agent name?
Ghost911:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
PraiseRachum:
I am also going to Trinity college, just being admitted, Please, I am filling the study and protect form what did you fill as agent name?

Finally, someone going to the same school. With regards to the Study and Protect, I did not patronize them.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Visa issued!!!
Submitted at Abuja June 14th
Issued date 30/07/2019

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congrats bro. Wish you all the best
Wobo123:
Visa issued!!!
Submitted at Abuja June 14th
Issued date 30/07/2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.