Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721862 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
OlaOla8:

I am also going to Trinity College Dublin, this September. What course are you studying?

And now the trinity guys are coming out... I am going to study Structural Engineering.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2019
EzeK01:
Mine is 11th June, nothing yet

Go to ups.com and input your tracking number which is in one the papers you were given at vfs office. You would know the status of your package, whether they have received it from embassy for dispatch or not.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OlaOla8: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Ghost911:

And now the trinity guys are coming out... I am going to study Structural Engineering.

That’s nice, I will be studying Healthcare Infection Management, have you gotten your visa ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2019
EzeK01:

If you applied on the 11th in Lagos, then VFS probably sent it to Abuja on the 13th and it got to the Abuja embassy on the 15th or 16th.

Meaning you should get yours by next week.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2019
OlaOla8:

That’s nice, I will be studying Healthcare Infection Management, have you gotten your visa?

Not yet I applied 3rd July, how about you?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OlaOla8: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Ghost911:

Not yet I applied 3rd July, how about you?

Oh nice, I applied June 17th.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2019
OlaOla8:

Oh nice, I applied June 17th.

You should get a response anytime soon
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by OlaOla8: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2019
Ghost911:

You should get a response anytime soon

Yeah anytime soon. We hope for the best!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Are there no people coming to National college of Ireland? �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by princeoban: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread since submitting and i said to myself i was going to post when i also receive mine.

Visa Issued
30th of July, 2019
received today..

Submitted on the 10th of June VFS Lagos

Dundalk Inst Of Tech....

Who else is going over there. Please lets all connect

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Visa issued
TUD
Submitted at vfs abuja on the 13th june
Stamped 29th of July
Delivered today
Thanks to ICASNG for the support with documentation

6 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Seg11:
Visa issued TUD Submitted at vfs abuja on the 13th june Stamped 29th of July Delivered today Thanks to ICASNG for the support with documentation
congrats and best wishes to all those expecting responses

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Seg11:
Visa issued
TUD
Stamped 29th of July
Delivered today

Thank God bro!

Congrats ; wishing success in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femzyacess: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Seg11:
Visa issued
TUD
Stamped 29th of July
Delivered today
Wao....congrats Seg11
Now you can book your flight...prices are going up steadily.
FOR those who wanna reduce cost..Qatar today is 206k 2hrs 50min layover...
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femzyacess: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
princeoban:
Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread since submitting and i said to myself i was going to post when i also receive mine.

Visa Issued
30th of July, 2019
received today..

Submitted on the 10th of June VFS Lagos

Dundalk Inst Of Tech....

Who else is going over there. Please lets all connect
Congrats.....all the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wobo123(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
UL. People were ona dey. Lets work on temporary and permanent accommodation. Looking for who to share hotel accommodation with from 31 July.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
EzeK01:

Oluwatoyosee:

11th of june here too and I haven't gotten mine. I think we are about 3 that applied 11th of june from what I can see. I guess we just have to be patient till Tuesday since we are about 3

Fwaves:

UCD here. I applied for visa on 11th june , got to Embassy 13th of june . Already in the 7th week and no response.

Any news?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by EzeK01: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
breezy147:

Any news?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
EzeK01:
Congrats in advance.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good Afternoon House.

Firstly, I would like to appreciate the efforts and assistance being provided by all on this platform.

I have some doubts and would love to get clarifications. I submitted my Irish study visa application in VFS Lagos office, 8th July 2019 and on VFS website it states that it was forwarded to Abuja on the 9th July 2019 (screenshot attached). Please, I would like to find out how do I know that my application has gotten to the Irish embassy Abuja and is being attended to?

Also, I tried tracking on UPS website for my parcel and it states "shipment ready for UPS". What does this mean? (Screenshot attached ).

Please, I would appreciate if I get a response to my enquiries.

Thanks.

Louis

1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dreamchaserz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Louiscares:
Good Afternoon House.

Firstly, I would like to appreciate the efforts and assistance being provided by all on this platform.

I have some doubts and would love to get clarifications. I submitted my Irish study visa application in VFS Lagos office, 8th July 2019 and on VFS website it states that it was forwarded to Abuja on the 9th July 2019 (screenshot attached). Please, I would like to find out how do I know that my application has gotten to the Irish embassy Abuja and is being attended to?

Also, I tried tracking on UPS website for my parcel and it states "shipment ready for UPS". What does this mean? (Screenshot attached ).

Please, I would appreciate if I get a response to my enquiries.

Thanks.

Louis

The first means that your application has been received by the embassy and is being attended to.

The second which says "label created" simply means you've paid for courier envelope/shipment of your documents back to you via UPS courier.

When the Irish embassy is done with you visa application, they forward your documents/passport to vfs who hands it over to UPS for onward delivery to you.

Patience is key here. You application is barely 4 weeks old. You should start getting worried from the 7th week.

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jola17: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello everyone, please is there anyone who knows how long it takes griffith college to process admission? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dreamchaserz:

The first means that your application has been received by the embassy and is being attended to.

The second which says "label created" simply means you've paid for courier envelope/shipment of your documents back to you via UPS courier.

When the Irish embassy is done with you visa application, they forward your documents/passport to vfs who hands it over to UPS for onward delivery to you.

Patience is key here. You application is barely 4 weeks old. You should start getting worried from the 7th week.

Thanks Dreamchaserz for your prompt response and explanations to my questions.

Yes, I agree "Patience is key" . I was only bothered because the update on VFS Nigeria website about my application wasn't specific and direct enough, unlike VFS's website outside Nigeria that I have made other applications before. Same applies to the courier services (UPS).

I appreciate your response.

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lawiiiii: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
5-7 working days
Jola17:
Hello everyone, please is there anyone who knows how long it takes griffith college to process admission? Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TemiTopeee: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hey Guys,

i have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that it is quite resourceful.

i got my passport today .

VISA ISSUED !!!
submitted 14th of june
Stamped 30th July.

Received TODAY.

DKIT ( Dundalk institute of Technology )

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mrtanji: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
TemiTopeee:
Hey Guys,

i have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that it is quite resourceful.

VISA ISSUED !!!
submitted 14th of june
Stamped 30th July.

Received TODAY.

Congratulation!!1

where did you apply lagos or abuja?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TemiTopeee: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mrtanji:

Congratulation!!1

where did you apply lagos or abuja?

Lagos.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femzyacess: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
TemiTopeee:
Hey Guys,

VISA ISSUED !!!
submitted 14th of june
Stamped 30th July.

Received TODAY.
CONGRATULATIONS

DKIT ( Dundalk institute of Technology )

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jola17: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lawiiiii:
5-7 working days
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.