Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (723918 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orji16: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
I also submitted on the 4th of July, but no response.
Had to mail the visa embassy and they replied that my application just reach them on the 23rd August too
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by candyluv15: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
I mailed the Abuja embassy but they did not responsed ,so i called their line and i was told to send a mail to "visamail@justice.ie" which i did and got a response that dublin just received my application on 23rd of August and that they are still on 6th of August applicant.Maybe does that applied early july should also mailed them to see the response they will get because apparently so far no early july as gotten theirs but from 16th of july have been receiving theirs... below is their reply;

Thank you for your email of 28/08/2019.

The visa application referred to was received in the Visa Office, Dublin on
23/08/2019. The Visa Office is currently considering applications received
in the Visa Office on 06/08/2019.

Visa applications are considered in as speedy a manner as possible.
Timeframes for decision can be dependent on a number of factors; two of
those being, the number of applications received and the resources
available to process them.

We also wish to state that in order to be fair to all applicants;
applications are processed in order by date received in this office.

The following page, which is updated each Tuesday, can be visited to keep
up to date for current processing times:
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Current_Processing_Times

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service

CastedDude:
For those who submitted in Lagos, you should know that the date VFS forwarded ur application to Embassy in Abuja might be different from the day it was received by the embassy. I submitted my application on 8th of July in Lagos and it was forwarded to Abuja on 9th (the next day) but the embassy told me that my application was received in their office on the 11th.

For you who submitted ur apllication on July 3rd, maybe there's a mistake somewhere because it cannot take weeks to reach Abuja embassy. It might only take few days. So I think ur application has been with them since and they are working on it. You will get good news soon.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by candyluv15: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
i guess this people are playing with us or mind o

Orji16:
I also submitted on the 4th of July, but no response.
Had to mail the visa embassy and they replied that my application just reach them on the 23rd August too
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lol you no sabi read ? No English test no visa
ifechez:
Please how important is PTE in visa application, is there any implication of not including it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orji16: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Same response with me from visamail
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicholekamsy: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
I knew there was an issue somewhere
How come applications submitted from third week of July and above were already receiving their visas.
So we are supposed to wait till middle of September while mist schools are starting soon.
These people have really dealt with us
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Henrykingiv:
Congratulations bro. Where did you apply from and what state did they deliver to you.

I am asking because I applied on the 12th of July and nothing yet.

Congrats bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sparrow03(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
candyluv15:
I mailed the Abuja embassy but they did not responsed ,so i called their line and i was told to send a mail to "visamail@justice.ie" which i did and got a response that dublin just received my application on 23rd of August and that they are still on 6th of August applicant.Maybe does that applied early july should also mailed them to see the response they will get because apparently so far no early july as gotten theirs but from 16th of july have been receiving theirs... below is their reply;

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin

When did u submit? I submitted on the 1st of july and still no news yet
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sdee2k3: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tarzan253:

I applied at vfs Abuja on the 8th, it got to the embassey on the 9th of July. haven't received any update yet sad
I also applied on 11th July, it got to Abuja on the 12th of July. Still waiting for visa. It's general, there is nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have a friend who is giving out his accommodation for 15days at 11euros per day and 175euros for 15days from 3rd of September in Dublin 1. That can be used pending when you get long term accommodation.

alusiala:
Guys this accommodation thing is deadly. How are you guys doing it? I've been checking booking.com and all the properties there are either unavailable or very expensive. I need somewhere temporary to stay for like 1 week.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sdee2k3: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
ifechez:
Please how important is PTE in visa application, is there any implication of not including it.
I hope you submitted you submitted the copy of your PTE result or any other recognized standardized tests. But if not, I think you might be lucky because of this busy period at the embassy, there are hundreds of applications waiting in line to be attended to, many visa applications might not be closely look at. Just be praying.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
whattttt? �

candyluv15:

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alusiala: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seg11:
I have a friend who is giving out his accommodation for 15days at 11euros per day and 175euros for 15days from 3rd of September in Dublin 1. That can be used pending when you get long term accommodation.

This will be useful. Can you help me reach out to your friend?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
When will you be leaving for dublin? I was suppose to use the accommodation but just got something for long term. I will arrive Dublin on the 2nd of Sept.

alusiala:

This will be useful. Can you help me reach out to your friend?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sorry, location is dublin 7

Seg11:
When will you be leaving for dublin? I was suppose to use the accommodation but just got something for long term. I will arrive Dublin on the 2nd of Sept.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orji16: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Now am suppose to resume tmmr 29th and haven't gotten any response, what are this embassy people upto since July 4?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Which school is that bro?
Orji16:
Now am suppose to resume tmmr 29th and haven't gotten any response, what are this embassy people upto since July 4?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicholekamsy: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pelumos:
Which school is that bro?

I think we should do something about this.
Send emails and complaints
We can’t just stay like this is nothing
It’s really unfair
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
I dont think there is a need for sending many emails, they stated that they had much more applications this year so its not like they are doing it on purpose.
Nicholekamsy:

I think we should do something about this.
Send emails and complaints
We can’t just stay like this is nothing
It’s really unfair
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lalatee: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Got the same response

I submitted on the 2nd of July.

I was already panicking thinking I am the only one.

We wait!!

candyluv15:

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seg11:

How did you get a long term one?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm...they have to step up their game. Turnaround time shouldn't exceed 28 - 30 days max for student visa.

....and then, they're asking way too much documentation for a study visa

Pelumos:
I dont think there is a need for sending many emails, they stated that they had much more applications this year so its not like they are doing it on purpose.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seg11:

Nice one.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Orji16:

Hello Orji16,

You should inform the embassy about your resumption date and update your school on your visa status.

I am supposed to attend my orientation on 4th September and lecture start date 9th September, but after I sent an email , they replied (see the attached image) requesting that I ask for letter of extention of resumption from my school. I have done that yesterday and I was exempted from the orientation, ,my resumption was extended to 18th September and I have sent the letter to the embassy accordingly.

Regards.

Louis

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
A friend sent me a facebook group link where ads are always posted for Dublin alone

breezy147:

How did you get a long term one? Can you assist with that as well?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seg11:
A friend sent me a facebook group link where ads are always posted for Dublin alone

You can you share the link.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
I think the link cant be shared here,i tried sharing yesterday and it got deleted automatically. Probably its against the rule of this platform

breezy147:

Oh OK can you share the link? I wanted to reach you offline because I discovered you are also going to TUD
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alusiala: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
vkyburnz:
Hmm...they have to step up their game. Turnaround time shouldn't exceed 28 - 30 days max for student visa.

....and then, they're asking way too much documentation for a study visa

Exactly what I've been saying! Their visa process hasn't really adapted to the increasing number of applicants. I don't think it should take more than 3 weeks to decide if someone should study in your country or not. And they ask for too many documents smh.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seg11:
Wow! smarter!
Thanks bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
It is almost the same mail I received from Abuja embassy. You will soon get ur visa even before the date u were asked to send a reminder. Hope u are tracking it via UPS.
Louiscares:

Hello Orji16,

You should inform the embassy about your resumption date and update your school on your visa status.

I am supposed to attend my orientation on 4th September and lecture start date 9th September, but after I sent an email , they replied (see the attached image) requesting that I ask for letter of extention of resumption from my school. I have done that yesterday and I was exempted from the orientation, ,my resumption was extended to 18th September and I have sent the letter to the embassy accordingly.

Regards.

Louis

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.