Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (726431 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2019
The apartment you spoke about earlier .. is there a single room available ?? And where in Dublin is the accommodation? Thanks for your updates

Lerrrrrrrrrry:
On Thursday morning
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2019
My kids brother graduated with Msc international bussiness in ireland ....no professional yet. only survival job any way round it from other people expirence
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by babzy90: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Anyone else going to DKIT here?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
My kids brother graduated with Msc international bussiness in ireland ....no professional yet. only survival job any way round it from other people expirence
That is the course i am going to study also this September.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Can you ask him about, courses that get professional jobs there for management.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mrtonyeboh: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Please, I appreciate each and everyone of u. But I want to find out if anyone here can assist me on the following: 1) am a staff of National population commission, can my salary grant me access to stand as a self sponsor as I want to undergo a one year PGD in Dublin institute of technology. 2) this are my educational qualifications, HND in Civil engineering, Neco and NABTEB, do I stand a chance?. I believe that my statement of account for 6months is around € 12000 or more, what is the minimum balance am expected to have in my account before I apply. 3) is there any other thing(s) I should expect? Thanks u so much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mrtonyeboh:
Please, I appreciate each and everyone of u. But I want to find out if anyone here can assist me on the following: 1) am a staff of National population commission, can my salary grant me access to stand as a self sponsor as I want to undergo a one year PGD in Dublin institute of technology. 2) this are my educational qualifications, HND in Civil engineering, Neco and NABTEB, do I stand a chance?. I believe that my statement of account for 6months is around € 12000 or more, what is the minimum balance am expected to have in my account before I apply. 3) is there any other thing(s) I should expect? Thanks u so much

Are you single?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lool....trying 2figure out how that has a bearing on Question he asked shocked shocked

breezy147:

Are you single?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
vkyburnz:
Lool....trying 2figure out how that has a bearing on Question he asked shocked shocked

Lol well I suppose having 12,000 euros is sufficient as a self-sponsor if you are single and have no dependant.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Que 1 ----> You can sponsor yourself as long as your source of income can cater for your intended programme fees + cost of living expenses in Ireland (€7, 000)

Que 2 -----> PGD is equivalent to a Pre-Masters TopUp. Schools within institutions generally do list their entry rqdments for offered programmes. You can also mail the intending school of your choice in DIT to be sure if your qualifications meet their minimum entry requirements. Head to DIT site and Do some homework smiley

A case of €12, 000 should suffice?
• INIS Study Visa Guidelines require you or your sponsors to show proof of funds in your account that can cover both your fees and cost of living in Ireland. Do the maths and check what's in your account again....

What Else To Expect?
• Research and gather all the info you need above. Once you are sure you fit in, go ahead and apply for your dream programme. If given admission (offered a place), you accept and apply for your study visa.

Don't let anything stop you bro. Best of success!!!

Mrtonyeboh:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
That should be fees alone oo except our bro is from EU. Most TopUp programme fees I've seen is same as Masters fees...and then the cost of living....total avg shd be €20, 500

If na NUI Galway, would be much more than that

breezy147:

Lol well I suppose having 12,000 euros is sufficient as a self-sponsor if you are single and have no dependant.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by deekaycee: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
going to DBS too, waiting for visa, we should link up

olutemi:
Visa issued.
Submitted 17th July in Lagos.
Received in Abuja 18th.
Stamped 28th of August.
Delivered this afternoon .
DBS.
God is indeed faithful and I return all glory to him.
For all those waiting for visa approval,God dt did mine will do urs.amen.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lerrrrrrrrrry: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
It’s gone already ... I was slow on it
Akmarley:
The apartment you spoke about earlier .. is there a single room available ?? And where in Dublin is the accommodation? Thanks for your updates

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by deekaycee: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
please is there any one that got the GOI-IES scholarship?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
No, i haven't.
mightyola:
Have you gotten your visa now?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hello guys, please I submitted a passport that expires 8months from September to the embassy, do you think it might cause a denial since it is stated that it has to be 12 months from the proposed travel date? I submitted my application in July and I’m still awaiting a response. Should I send them an email?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
When in July did you submit
Tolu1411:
Hello guys, please I submitted a passport that expires 8months from September to the embassy, do you think it might cause a denial since it is stated that it has to be 12 months from the proposed travel date? I submitted my application in July and I’m still awaiting a response. Should I send them an email?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Pelumos:
When in July did you submit

July 23rd
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 4:36am On Sep 02, 2019
Tolu1411:
It won't cause any denial. When you get here you renew your passport then get your one year student visa.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mightyola: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2019
When did you apply?

Pelumos:
No, i haven't.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femo7(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2019
olutemi:
Visa issued.
Submitted 17th July in Lagos.
Received in Abuja 18th.
Stamped 28th of August.
Delivered this afternoon .
DBS.
God is indeed faithful and I return all glory to him.
For all those waiting for visa approval,God dt did mine will do urs.amen.

Congrats!!!! I am also heading to DBS (Data Analytics) next week. Hope we can relate as induction/registration starts on 17th

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2019
abuhusna1:

It won't cause any denial. When you get here you renew your passport then get your one year student visa.

Oh okay. So they can still issue the one year visa on this same passport with them?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Let's pray for a better response this week, Amen !
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2019
25th of July
mightyola:
When did you apply?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Tolu1411:

Oh okay. So they can still issue the one year visa on this same passport with them?
No they don't give anyone one year they give u just two or three months visa when u get here then u apply for your stam 2 visa which will be one year

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2019
Same here DBS business analytics but I’m waiting for visa
femo7:

Congrats!!!! I am also heading to DBS (Data Analytics) next week. Hope we can relate as induction/registration starts on 17th
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alawiye2019: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Greetings everyone.
Applied from Lagos July 17th
Visa issued August 29th.

Quick question: I have paid 6000 euros to my school and used 7000 Edubond to apply. My school fees still has balance on it to be paid. Do I need to fully pay the school fees before showing up at Ireland customs or I should be fine to go through and pay the balance there?
I appreciate response.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
You’re fine .. I think there’s a stipulated period you should pay before .. so you’re fine

alawiye2019:
Greetings everyone.
Visa issued August 29th.

Quick question: I have paid 6000 euros to my school and used 7000 Edubond to apply. My school fees still has balance on it to be paid. Do I need to fully pay the school fees before showing up at Ireland customs or I should be fine to go through and pay the balance there?
I appreciate response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Congrats .. was there any changes on your ups page when tracking?

alawiye2019:
Greetings everyone.
Visa issued August 29th.

I appreciate response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kelss5020: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
FEMALE OR MALE
terry5000:
Dear LIT folks, I'm available for sharing. Contact me if interested.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lawiiiii: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, if you’re coming to cork, please buy jackets and cardigans oo. Also, remember to buy Lipton. Tea Na water for here o

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lawiiiii: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
If you are coming to cork this September and you need a room, please PM me ASAP. We still have a free room in my house.
Requirements:
18-30years
Male
Christian.
Na wetin my landlady want be that. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.