Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (726470 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oluwaloseyi2009: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good evening house. Plss i also submit my application using EduBond 3 weeks ago also including my statement of acct which shows bug inflow and outflow from which i paid my school fees and the EduBond. I believe i am on the right track. Plsss advice
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Lincon11:

Please I will like to ask about Eurobond, by agent said I can use Eurobond for my visa appeal since there was a section that called my attention to insufficient funds.
The question is, will I have full access to the money in my Eurobond account so I can send it back home?

If asking for Ireland then I guess yes but this may take 3 to 6 weeks to sort out.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Chiggsglover:

Very quick , some get theirs in days for now, you don't need ielts, application fee and other stress.
thankz will start working on it

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Segunagagu(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lincon11:

Please do you have any idea about Eurobond and how it works?
Will I have full access to the money when I get to Ireland so I can send it back home ?
Thanks
Yes u will have full access to your money... untouched.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chiggsglover(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2019
I got my gnib appointment!!!!! Big shout out to wealthmiq, if you wanna know how to get yours easily......10 likes, she'll tell you.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's easy buh.... Jus download my appointment register on Android store and fill in ur details and also on the notification

Chiggsglover:
I got my gnib appointment!!!!! Big shout out to wealthmiq, if you wanna know how to get yours easily......10 likes, she'll tell you.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chiggsglover(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
It's easy buh.... Jus download my appointment register on Android store and fill in ur details and also on the notification

��

Duhhhhh!!!

Why you no talk since. Seems chikaokafor has answered it.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
When are you traveling

Chiggsglover:

��

Duhhhhh!!!

Why you no talk since. Seems chikaokafor has answered it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chiggsglover(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
When are you traveling

7th jan, U?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
29th January

Chiggsglover:

7th jan, U?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chiggsglover(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
29th January

You're among those that your school is starting in February
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yea. 3rd January is the induction. Buh I wish it's starting in mid January. I'm tired of staying in this country

Chiggsglover:

You're among those that your school is starting in February

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chiggsglover(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chikaokafor1:
Yea. 3rd January is the induction. Buh I wish it's starting in mid January. I'm tired of staying in this country

Your visa allows you to japka from jan 1, you fit move. I just pick 7 cos of the price and my sisters, I really pity them, I'm the only bro they have, I can feel that life won't be the same again. If Nigeria government do me well Shay I go dey japka like this?
They have to understand that money is important, pikin sef no dey respect papa when money no dey talk of wife or others. It's well sha.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nonso16(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good evening House.

Visa Issued
I applied: 20th November 2019
Visa Stamped: 9th December 2019
Course: Cybersecurity
School: National College of Ireland, Dublin.

I Received it today!! (NOTE: UPS estimated delivery date was on Monday 16th, but I put a call through their customer care service and requested for it to be delivered today)

Firstly, I want to give all the glory to God almighty, because when I begin to think of all the stress I went through and whatnot for this application, The times I was refused Canada (twice) and USA (Twice) visa. The last refusal was the USA which was in Abuja. Mhen I felt like the universe was against me, wetin i no think that time...... but look at me now shinning my teeth and rejoicing for Joy.

Thanks to @Chiggsglover my real guy, chai this guy gave me reasons to still believe that mine would come out positive, @ICaSNg thanks for your input concerning my application, I am more than grateful and to others going out of their way to do the same, the Lord will reward you.

To those expecting theirs, May the almighty Lord grant you success in your Visa Application.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chiggsglover(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nonso16:
Good evening House.

Visa Issued

I Received it today!! (NOTE: UPS estimated delivery date was on Monday 16th, but I put a call through their customer care service and requested for it to be delivered today)

Firstly, I want to give all the glory to God almighty, because when I begin to think of all the stress I went through and whatnot for this application, The times I was refused Canada (twice) and USA (Twice) visa. The last refusal was the USA which was in Abuja. Mhen I felt like the universe was against me, wetin i no think that time...... but look at me now shinning my teeth and rejoicing for Joy.

Thanks to @Chiggsglover my real guy, chai this guy gave me reasons to still believe that mine would come out positive, @ICaSNg thanks for your input concerning my application, I am more than grateful and to others going out of their way to do the same, the Lord will reward you.

To those expecting theirs, May the almighty Lord grant you success in your Visa Application.

My brother my brother, congrats ooo, USA & Canada TWICE, you don endure alot and you deserve this Big Win.
I didn't do much oooo, just little words of encouragement.
Boss nonso encouraged me too, The day I got my visa, this nigga told me that early morning that it's my turn. I was like, amen, before 11am, UPS guy called me, I was stunned, he was the first person I called. Before others.
This life is really hard, we get lots of negativity from every corner.
In trying to do good, your mind takes a CONTINENTAL SHIFT from your issues to finding solution to another person problem and you think the universe will leave you empty? Have you wondered why pastors are mostly in good health and they barely commit suicide?
I make it a promise that I will attempt to take out the MOD of this thread for a dinner or something fun. They've impacted IN MY LIFE. I dont know about you.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Daywalkerjay007: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello house, i’m justus. Pls i have a problem concerning my irish visa refusal and i was asked to appealed it. i apply for conference but when i submitted my application the conference date was about two weeks to the date i submitted. 2 reason for the refusal was 1. insufficient documentation. 2. letter of invitation no longer valid - dates for event /course/conference have passed. i was giving option to appeal pls what can i do and how certain this appeal can be taking serious by the irish embassy . thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Although this thread is not for this kinda visa... Buh from my own perspective, the conference is long gone, why are you still appealing? . It will be refused without hesitation unless you have another conference coming up at a later date

Daywalkerjay007:
Hello house, i’m justus. Pls i have a problem concerning my irish visa refusal and i was asked to appealed it. i apply for conference but when i submitted my application the conference date was about two weeks to the date i submitted. 2 reason for the refusal was 1. insufficient documentation. 2. letter of invitation no longer valid - dates for event /course/conference have passed. i was giving option to appeal pls what can i do and how certain this appeal can be taking serious by the irish embassy . thanks

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ur lucky bro..... Urs took less than 3wks. I was going mad when mine was at the 6th week

Nonso16:
Good evening House.

Visa Issued

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nonso16:
Good evening House.

Visa Issued

Thank God ! Congrats. Wishing you success

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MUN19: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2019
Good morning all,

Anyone knows any university In Ireland offering SAFETY ENGINEERING pls.

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by momoqueen(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Four visa refusals, wow finally! I'm really happy for you, this is good, this is awesome. Congratulations, go forth and prosper. quoteor=Nonso16 post=84883035]Good evening House.

Visa Issued

To those expecting theirs, May the almighty Lord grant you success in your Visa Application.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yemigal: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hi everyone
I applied for my Study Visa 21 of October at VFS Abuja, I am yet to hear from the embassy and when I try tracking the package from Ups I get a message that the tracking number is incorrect. Please has anyone experience this? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.