Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720434 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gladitor01: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anyone studying Sustainable infrastructure or development in TUD this session please send me a mail.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshiiin:
Do you think it is advisable to mail the embassy to check in if they received my appeal I sent last week, the courier service says it has been delivered tho.

Hello. Any update on your appeal yet?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
I've been a silent follower of this thread I have read from the first page to this page and I must say it's really informative.
Special thanks to ICaSNg for creating this thread and thanks to Dwebb55 and others that have been contributing.

I observed that this thread lacks pictures of those who are already in Ireland. At least, make una dey generous with pictures nah.

Also, the thread seems to focus more on getting study visas and not staying back (permanent residency).

Aside these, it's a beautiful thread.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Preye21:

Hello. Any update on your appeal yet?

No
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning everyone, I submitted my appeal in August but I didn’t include accommodation reservation in it, the one I booked during my first application doesn’t meet up to the Covid19 guideline, do you think I should send make a reservation now and mail them because I have read here that some people were asked but I have not been asked to.

Please advise @Icas @Dwebb and everyone.
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
codedentwickler:
Thank you!

Icasng, Is the timeline for Study visa and Employent visa different. If that's true, which one should take longer.

I think urgency in treating the application will be dependent on how vital your role is to the govt and your Employer. Can't really say how long each could take; whilst some study permit took 8 weeks, some got theirs in 3 weeks.

Stay put , stay positive and hopeful- don't forget the power of prayer too sha
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Oshiiin:
Good morning everyone, I submitted my appeal in August but I didn’t include accommodation reservation in it, the one I booked during my first application doesn’t meet up to the Covid19 guideline, do you think I should send make a reservation now and mail them because I have read here that some people were asked but I have not been asked to.

Thanks

Send an appropriate one via email. Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Philadelphia:
Hello everyone,
I've been a silent followed of this thread I have read from the first page to this page and I must say it's really informative.
Special thanks to iCASng for creating this thread and thanks to Dwebb55 and others that have been contributing.

I observed that this thread lacks pictures of those who are already in Ireland. At least, make una dey generous with pictures nah.

Also, the thread seems to focus more on getting study visas and not staying back (permanent residency).

Students are entitled to 2 years automatic work permit similar to the one UK will start implementing next April and people can also apply directly for work permit if your occupation is on the priority list .

Thanks for the beautiful comment. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2020
ICaSNg:

Send an appropriate one via email. Cheers

Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2020
ICaSNg:

Students are entitled to 2 years automatic work permit similar to the one UK will start implementing next April and people can also apply directly for work permit if your occupation is on the priority list .

Thanks for the beautiful comment. Cheers

Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Philadelphia:

This thread is not for pictures but Irish (student)visa & Work Permit
If people starts uploading pics, this place will lose the information people needed
But since
@ICaSNg created this thread, its up to her if she wants people to start uploading pictures
But to me that a bad ideal

Solution
You can create your own thread and upload pictures of Ireland

Philadelphia:

When you get to Ireland then the next step is that
Its easy if you follow the rules

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning all,
Kindly Contact +353894590902 if you are searching for accommodation.
Price : 520 euros
Type: Double bedroom with large private toilet
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Is it shared room?
Adekemiejiro:
Good morning all,
Kindly Contact +353894590902 if you are searching for accommodation.
Price : 520 euros
Type: Double bedroom with large private toilet
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2020
No, it's 5 bedroom flate. You have a room to yourself.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunny4lif:

This thread is not for pictures but Irish (student)visa & Work Permit
If people starts uploading pics, this place will lose the information people needed
But since
@ICaSNg created this thread, its up to her if she wants people to start uploading pictures
But to me that a bad ideal

Solution
You can create your own thread and upload

When you get to Ireland then the next step is that
Its easy if you follow the rules

What's your issue with my comment? It's either you didn't read my comment or you're just plain stupid. Did you not see where in the thread some pictures of documents were uploaded?
It's silly for you to ask me to create my own thread. Lastly, ICaSNg that I mentioned replied my comment. I no call you so stop seeking cheap attention. I have the right to share my observation and opinion.
Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
o ga bayi oooooo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
You are just fooling yourself
Did I mention documents?
You asked people to upload pics right? Yes?
Do people here need pics of Ireland? What will pics of Ireland do for them?
People want information of how to get a Student or Visiting or Working Permit Visa and get the f*k out of Nigeria.

I think your brain is leaking from too much Sun cool cool cool
Philadelphia:

What's your issue with my comment? Did you not see where in the thread some pictures of documents were uploaded?
It's silly for you to ask me to create my own thread. Lastly, ICaSNg that I mentioned replied my comment. I no call you so stop seeking cheap attention. I have the right to share my observation and opinion.
Mind your business.
Ode ni bobo sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow
But can it be shared?
Like 2 people per room?
I PM you now
Adekemiejiro:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunny4lif:
You are just fooling yourself
Did I mention documents?
You asked people to upload pics right? Yes?
Do people here need pics of Ireland? What will pics of Ireland do for them?
People want information of how to get a Student or Visiting or Working Permit Visa and get the f*k out of Nigeria.

I think your brain is leaking from too much Sun cool cool cool
Ode ni bobo sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a troll and from your comments on nairaland, I see that you're looking for cheap attention.
I won't give you that henceforth.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, who are you Mr Man? Ode
Mehn delete your yeye post about pics then f**k out here because pics are what you are looking on a thread discussing about securing Visa
Go to google and get pics of Ireland there not here
Olodo
Philadelphia:

You are a troll and from your comments on nairaland, I see that you're looking for cheap attention.
I won't give you that henceforth.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preshy2004: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello,good day great ones. Please I have been trying to get an admission for my children. The girl wants to study medicine while the boy software engineering. I dont really know how to go about it. I have Google through few schools but dont really understand the process. Pls someone should put me through. Thank you I highly appreciate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Getting Admission offer to study in Ireland
==========================

Foundation & Undergraduate
==================

For foundation/pre-bachelors programs in Business, Engineering, Sciences and Medical courses- Entry requirement is at least 5 0-level credit results (WAEC/GCE/IGCSE/NECO), this should include credits in English and MATHEMATICS. While for Medical courses, students should have exceptional results with As & Bs.

First depending if your children already gain admission into Nigeria university?
Get yourself a cold beer or coke
Relax cool cool cool
Check page one of this thread for more information because @ICaSNg wrote some good information there.
All Irish schools have a rep in Nigeria that will guide you thru your children applications but you will have to apply to those school first as an International students
Don't worry just relax

Preshy2004:
Hello,good day great ones. Please I have been trying to get an admission for my children. The girl wants to study medicine while the boy software engineering. I dont really know how to go about it. I have Google through few schools but dont really understand the process. Pls someone should put me through. Thank you I highly appreciate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, who are you Mr Man? Ode
Mehn delete your yeye post about pics then f**k out here because pics are what you are looking on a thread discussing about securing Visa
Go to google and get pics of Ireland there not here
Olodo

@seunny4lif and @Philadelphia ; please lets take things easy. @seunny4lif , you owe the bros apology. Today naa Monday abeg, let peace reign
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But the guy was asking for pics of Ireland and you know that was a bad ideal for Thread like this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I apology oooooooooooooooh grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, MAMA cool cool
ICaSNg:

@seunny4lif and @Philadelphia ; please lets take things easy. @seunny4lif , you owe the bros apology. Today naa Monday abeg, let peace reign

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Preshy2004:
if they want to study in ireland there are various schools.....Trinity College, national college of ireland and the likes.......just go to there website and apply. they might direct u to an agency here in nigeria to help u with the packaging of the application for visa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Preshy2004:

For Medicine, he/she needs to go through a foundation at DIFC.

For software Eng, some Institute of technology can accept him/her directly into 1st year.

We work with both colleges and Unis in Ireland

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Philadelphia:
Hello everyone,
I've been a silent follower of this thread I have read from the first page to this page and I must say it's really informative.
Special thanks to ICaSNg for creating this thread and thanks to Dwebb55 and others that have been contributing.

If you need to see pictures of ireland and lifestyle in ireland join chiggs thread ADVENTURES IN IRELAND, you will find some pictures although you would have to read through the content.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think say any only me observe am ooh
Make I no talk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Theblink123:

If you need to see pictures of ireland and lifestyle in ireland join chiggs thread ADVENTURES IN IRELAND, you will find some pictures although you would have to read through the content.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Adekemiejiro:
where is it located?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Akinsu:
where is it located?
Dublin 6 w
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I think say any only me observe am ooh Make I no talk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
baba come give us gist abeg
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Oshiiin:

Thanks

If you can book an online reservation that won't charge you immediately, then do so and send. But you can also wait for them to reach out to you before booking! Best of luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.