Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720282 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Good morning house, i was sent an email by the embassy that the accommodation i booked doesn't conform to the covid19 rules and regulations. i booked a bed in 6 bed female dormitory room. What do they mean by doesn't conform to the covid19 rules? Is it that they do not want a shared apartment at all , they want someone to stay alone? Staying alone is expense and we cannot really afford that right now. Please help!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Stephanie22:
Good morning house, i was sent an email by the embassy that the accommodation i booked doesn't conform to the covid19 rules and regulations. i booked a bed in 6 bed female dormitory room. What do they mean by doesn't conform to the covid19 rules? Is it that they do not want a shared apartment at all , they want someone to stay alone? Staying alone is expense and we cannot really afford that right now. Please help!

i have the same issue......book a single hotel room without paying and send them the booking asap.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Stephanie22: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2020
slimdolyin:

i have the same issue......book a single hotel room without paying and send them the booking asap.
What site can i use please?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Stephanie22:
What site can i use please?
booking.com
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2020
520 Euros per day or per week or per month or per year?
Adekemiejiro:
Good morning all,
Kindly Contact +353894590902 if you are searching for accommodation.
Price : 520 euros
Type: Double bedroom with large private toilet
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Abeg can one carry garri, groundnut and egusi oo �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2020
IMustWin:
520 Euros per day or per week or per month or per year?
Per month.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2020
Adekemiejiro:

Per month.
cool
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by zetech21: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Yes, you can, but not in your carry on oooo
Akinsu:
Abeg can one carry garri, groundnut and egusi oo �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi Folks,
i have been having sleepless nite cuz of my passport..... my passport will expire on 24th of Oct which is more than one month from today but the embassy told me to get another passport which i went to immigration office to apply.......after paying and doing the capturing they told me they wont give me the new passport until someday b4 that occt 24th. Now they are asking me to bring back the old passport so they can cancel it and issue me the new one but i already sent the old passport to the embassy with the collection printout as proof that i have paid for another one.

shey the embassy can still issue visa on it like that?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Visa finally approved.
Thanks and may God bless you all for your input.
Gracias grin grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oshiiin: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=IMustWin post=94196714]Visa finally approved.
Gracias grin grin smiley

Congratulations
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Oshiiin post=94197587][/quote]
Please, have you collected your documents?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
@IcaSNG

Hi Folks,
i have been having sleepless nite cuz of my passport..... my passport will expire on 24th of Oct which is more than one month from today but the embassy told me to get another passport which i went to immigration office to apply.......after paying and doing the capturing they told me they wont give me the new passport until someday b4 that occt 24th. Now they are asking me to bring back the old passport so they can cancel it and issue me the new one but i already sent the old passport to the embassy with the collection printout as proof that i have paid for another one.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akinsu: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
IMustWin:
Visa finally approved.
Gracias grin grin smiley
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
IMustWin:
Visa finally approved.
Gracias grin grin smiley

Wow congratulations

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Idysosa: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gracely7th:

Please can I contact you?

Have you got accommodation?

Yes you can, no I haven’t gotten one yet
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Idysosa: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
slimdolyin:
@IcaSNG

Hi Folks,

Something similar happened to me, yes you’ll need the old one to be cancelled before they can issue a new one, the whole process takes like 2 weeks, I hope you have your National ID number
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Idysosa:

Something similar happened to me, yes you’ll need the old one to be cancelled before they can issue a new one, the whole process takes like 2 weeks, I hope you have your National ID number
i did capturing already.....the only thing remaining is to collect the passport but they said they will need that one that is going to expire oct 24 which i already sent to the embassy with the collection print out......so i dont know if the embassy can issue visa on it like that since it will expire in a month time then i can just get the new one to travel
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
NotRegular:

Yeahh

Bro i sent u a mail
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Theblink123: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
IMustWin:
Visa finally approved.
Gracias grin grin smiley

Congrats bro, was your decision published on the list.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
My Visa has been approved. I am grateful to God and nairaland. I wish all the visa applicants a positive response. It will definitely end in praise!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2020
slimdolyin:
Hi Folks,

First of all, you should not have applied with a passport with less than 6 months validity on it, because it is clearly stated on their website.

Now you can't be issued a new passport without sighting the old one as per Nigerian Immigration rules. So you have to request for your passport from the embassy, stating why you are doing so and then proceed to get a new one that will be forwarded back to the Ireland embassy. They will not put a visa on your old passport that is about to expire.

I requested for mine during the lockdown and proceeded to get a new one issued and it was returned to me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NotRegular: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Please how do I send my appeal to the embassy?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Dwebb55:

First of all, you should not have applied with a passport with less than 6 months validity on it, because it is clearly stated on their website.

Now you can't be issued a new passport without sighting the old one as per Nigerian Immigration rules. So you have to request for your passport from the embassy, stating why you are doing so and then proceed to get a new one that will be forwarded back to the Ireland embassy. They will not put a visa on your old passport that is about to expire.

I requested for mine during the lockdown and proceeded to get a new one issued and it was returned to me
please how can i contact you??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by slimdolyin(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2020
NotRegular:
Please how do I send my appeal to the embassy?
package ur appeal letter and other supporting documents in a big brown envelope like the one u receive ur refusal letter in, carry it to either UPS OR DHL let them calculate the price for you before u seal the envelope........ i will advice u to use Redstar(Fedex) they charge around 4150 for delivery in abuja so u will be paying double the price so u can get ur package back after the visa but ups charge 18k
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Theblink123:

Congrats bro, was your decision published on the list.
yes
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by queengift(f): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nzeelvis:
My Visa has been approved. I am grateful to God and nairaland. I wish all the visa applicants a positive response. It will definitely end inp praise!

Congratulations dear,
When did you apply.
Please your timeline
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
queengift:

Congratulations dear,
When did you apply.
Please your timeline
I applied on the 12th of August. Sponsor's statement of account 5.3m, my SOP 1.1m, paid tuition fees in full. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
pls how much the tuition fees paid?

Nzeelvis:
I applied on the 12th of August. Sponsor's statement of account 5.3m, my SOP 1.1m, paid tuition fees in full. Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
congratulation can u share documents submitted
IMustWin:
Visa finally approved.
Gracias grin grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.