Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,826 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (725561 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
congratulation can u share documents submitted

Nzeelvis:
My Visa has been approved. I am grateful to God and nairaland. I wish all the visa applicants a positive response. It will definitely end in praise!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
pufframmy:
pls how much the tuition fees paid?

12500 Euros
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
slimdolyin:
@IcaSNG

Hi Folks,
i have been having sleepless nite cuz of my passport..... my passport will expire on 24th of Oct which is more than one month from today but the embassy told me to get another passport which i went to immigration office to apply.......after paying and doing the capturing they told me they wont give me the new passport until someday b4 that occt 24th. Now they are asking me to bring back the old passport so they can cancel it and issue me the new one but i already sent the old passport to the embassy with the collection printout as proof that i have paid for another one.

shey the embassy can still issue visa on it like that?

What I advsied a previous student in such case was to send an email request to the embassy asking for the passport to be couriered back to you and then send both old and new back to the embassy. This will be best if your university is happy to have you come in anytime from 15th October onwards or if they are happy to have you join the program anytime your visa is issued. Also include such email confirmation from the school on updated date of resumption in the passports or email .

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adekemiejiro: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please house, do I need to submit my International passport with my appeal letter or wait for it's called for? Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Preye21: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Adekemiejiro:
Please house, do I need to submit my International passport with my appeal letter or wait for it's called for? Thanks

You didn't submit it with your appeal previously?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
pufframmy:
congratulation can u share documents submitted

Sponsor's document : SOA 5.3m
Introduction letter from employer
Promotion letter
Pension ID
Birth Certificate
Employment letter
Affidavit of support (high court)
Letter of sponsorship
Pension verification slip
Shop document worth 3.5 m

Applicants Documents: Employment letter
6 months payslip
SOA (1.1m)
SOP
Birth Certificate
Affidavit of lost passport (high court)
Visa denial letter( Canada)
Employment I.D
Health insurance
Accommodation reservation
Travel passport
2 passport photograph
School credentials
CV

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obenjamin: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Congratulations am so happy for you.

Nzeelvis:
I applied on the 12th of August. Sponsor's statement of account 5.3m, my SOP 1.1m, paid tuition fees in full. Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obenjamin: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pls did you submit English Test result

obenjamin:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nelse: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
English test result is a requirement ...

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
thanks
Nzeelvis:
12500 Euros
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
thanks once again for the info
Nzeelvis:
Sponsor's document : SOA 5.3m
Introduction letter from employer
Promotion letter
Pension ID
Birth Certificate
Employment letter
Affidavit of support (high court)
Letter of sponsorship
Pension verification slip
Shop document worth 3.5 m

Applicants Documents: Employment letter
6 months payslip
SOA (1.1m)
SOP
Birth Certificate
Affidavit of lost passport (high court)
Visa denial letter( Canada)
Employment I.D
Health insurance
Accommodation reservation
Travel passport
2 passport photograph
School credentials
CV

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Alday: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Comment deleted
Yungstev007:
Who paid for the Medicover recently... My debit cards are being rejected
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
obenjamin:

Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
obenjamin:
Pls did you submit English Test result

Yea
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
pufframmy:
thanks
You are welcome
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NotRegular: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Nzeelvis:
I applied on the 12th of August. Sponsor's statement of account 5.3m, my SOP 1.1m, paid tuition fees in full. Thank you.

Nicee, what’s SOP
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by praiseneo(m): 12:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Nzeelvis:
Thank you.
can we align
My visa and employment letter has been approved too na to fly remain and airlines de do anyhow now. And too expensive can we mail each other to share stuffs?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NotRegular: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Please what is evidence of sponsors circumstances?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 4:14am On Sep 24, 2020
NotRegular:

Nicee, what’s SOP
Statement Of Purpose.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 4:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Nzeelvis:
Do u mean financially circumstances?
NotRegular:
Please what is evidence of sponsors circumstances?
Do u mean financial circumstance?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 4:16am On Sep 24, 2020
praiseneo:
can we align
My visa and employment letter has been approved too na to fly remain and airlines de do anyhow now. And too expensive can we mail each other to share stuffs?
Alright. Congratulations!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by NotRegular: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Nzeelvis:
Do u mean financial circumstance?

One of my rejections reasons was evidence of sponsors circumstances, I don’t really know what that means
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nelse: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2020
For sponsors circumstances, is all about the financial background and responsibilities of your sponsor. What is he or she doing and how much is making, what are his/her responsibilities like having a family, how many children he has. All these details give info on whether your sponsor is capable or not.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ngjpub: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
NotRegular:

One of my rejections reasons was evidence of sponsors circumstances, I don’t really know what that means

What other reason did they give?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
can someone sponsor self??
Nelse:
For sponsors circumstances, is all about the financial background and responsibilities of your sponsor. What is he or she doing and how much is making, what are his/her responsibilities like having a family, how many children he has. All these details give info on whether your sponsor is capable or not.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nelse: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nelse: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2020
pufframmy:
can someone sponsor self??
Definately, you can be self sponsored. I am self sponsoring for my own application. I will be going for a one year study, so I paid full one year tuition and presented my personal account with the required one year expenses. But in a situation where u are going for a 2 to 3 year course, u have to show believable means of paying subsequent fees while u are in Ireland after u must have paid or presented first years total fees.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by praiseneo(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Nzeelvis:
Alright. Congratulations!
thanks ah don send u mail
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pufframmy: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2020
oh really that Cool
Nelse:

Definately, you can be self sponsored. I am self sponsoring for my own application. I will be going for a one year study, so I paid full one year tuition and presented my personal account with the required one year expenses. But in a situation where u are going for a 2 to 3 year course, u have to show believable means of paying subsequent fees while u are in Ireland after u must have paid or presented first years total fees.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
NotRegular:

My sponsor is a pensioner, therefore, she doesn't have a payslip; I collected a letter from where she worked; introducing and stating her monthly pension and pension benefits (Note* The amount has to correspond with her SOA)
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nzeelvis(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
praiseneo:
thanks ah don send u mail
Ok
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by pearls777: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please how do I prove relationship to a sponsor that is a distant relative? I've been anxious thinking about this because even if we both produce our birth certificates it won't give any indication of how we are related.

I'm wondering if a letter from both of us and some pictures showing that we are familiar enough with one another can suffice? Please I would welcome input from anyone who has been in this position or knows how to navigate this. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.