Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (723534 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 6:30pm On May 09, 2021
Yes, it will be sent to your email. Be patient.
dapreal:
Good morning, paid for my student health insurance and I'm yet to get any confirmation of payment.... Will the confirmation be sent to my mail or what?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you have to choose from the day your school will start because that is when it will start counting
Attaj:
hello guys, please with the medical insurance when choosing the Cover Start Date for the insurance ,should i choose the day school officially opens or whatplease need a reply asap. thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2021
I am trying to pay my VFS bookings fees but am unable to make the payment
Please help a brother
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:27pm On May 10, 2021
Strydermanz:
I am trying to pay my VFS bookings fees but am unable to make the payment
Please help a brother

If in Abuja, you should be able to do a drop in , one of my student just did the same earlier today . This might not be the case for Lagos though- try using another debit card and make sure you are not using your phone as hotspot
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dapreal(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2021
CastedDude:
Yes, it will be sent to your email. Be patient.
thanks I got the important email this morning
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 10:22am On May 11, 2021
ICaSNg:

If in Abuja, you should be able to do a drop in , one of my student just did the same earlier today . This might not be the case for Lagos though- try using another debit card and make sure you are not using your phone as hotspot
Thank you very much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2021
Tried paying with a different card and on a different network still the same thing
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Happyfellow147: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Good day everyone, I just discovered this thread and it's quite educative.
I intend moving to Ireland by Sept 2022 via study route (M.sc) and would like to hear your opinion on what my best bet should be.
I'm a Chartered Accountant ICAN, with 6 years work experience.
I intend to write ACCA this year. What are my chances of securing a scholarship?
Would my ACCA certificate give me any edge in the job market?
What are the skills in high demand currently?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 12:42pm On May 12, 2021
Since you just discovered this thread and you are planning for September 2022 intake, then I suggest you begin reading this thread from page 1. If you can read at the rate of 10 pages a day starting from today, then you will get answers to all your questions and even have further insights within a space of 1 calendar month. It’s going to be a refreshing experience.

You can do this because you have about 16 months from today before September 2022.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
Since you just discovered this thread and you are planning for September 2022 intake, then I suggest you begin reading this thread from page 1. If you can read at the rate of 10 pages a day starting from today, then you will get answers to all your questions and even have further insights within a space of 1 calendar month. It’s going to be a refreshing experience.

You can do this because you have about 16 months from today before September 2022.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ocizzu(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2021
Philadelphia:

I know you charge for this and I appreciate your help.
Thank you so much for the guidelines.
I’m indeed grateful
. Good evening , i have been following your thread for sometime but i will like to ask this . how much do you need to have minimumly in your account before planning for a sch visa to the ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ocizzu(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2021
i just followed you on nairaland . i will really love to get more details on schooling in ireland and how much it will cost me . i have a degree in civil engineering ( 2.1)
and got 3 years experience on the job . [ quote author=ICaSNg post=100954357]

After the 1 year higher diploma, you are eligible for 1 year post study work permit. You can use that time to work to earn enough for your MSc program. Your proof of funds if applying for a study permit in ireland is less than applying from Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ocizzu(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2021
ICaSNg:

via IG @litinternational
do you have 1 year dilloma for civil engineering or construction management
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ocizzu(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2021
Savage8563:

@bolded

Over 20million naira .. Na to go north Cyprus nah grin grin
re you saying they dont acceot weac as a sign of english requirement
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:33am On May 13, 2021
Ocizzu:
do you have 1 year dilloma for civil engineering or construction management

A 1 YEAR Top-up program or what?
What is your current / highest qualifications and grade?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wozzopghuy: 12:52pm On May 13, 2021
Hello guys, is anyone planning on going to NCI by September this year?? Please signify let's know ourselves.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MERCHANDISER: 12:58pm On May 13, 2021
wozzopghuy:
Hello guys, is anyone planning on going to NCI by September this year?? Please signify let's know ourselves.
how much is their tuition fee

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 1:34pm On May 13, 2021
wozzopghuy:

Check your mail or send me a PM
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wozzopghuy: 4:40pm On May 13, 2021
Philadelphia:

Check your mail or send me a PM

Seen.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wozzopghuy: 4:42pm On May 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
how much is their tuition fee

Depends on the course and program. You can check their site >> https://www.ncirl.ie/
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wozzopghuy: 8:25am On May 14, 2021
Would we be needed to quarantine for 2 weeks when arriving in Ireland, or a negative pcr test would suffice?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MERCHANDISER: 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
wozzopghuy:

Depends on the course and program. You can check their site >> https://www.ncirl.ie/
sorry its National University of Ireland, Galway 20k€
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
Hello everyone!

Just a quick one especially from those with experience.

What will your advise be to one who has a bachelors degree in an interdisciplinary field of Computer Science, Management Science and Information Science.

Has about 3 years experience working in IT Support role.

Got admission offers from DBS (MSc. Information Systems with Computing and NCI (Higher Diploma in Science in Computing).

What choice will you advise such a one to take and why?

cc: @icasng
cc: @dwebb55
cc: Chiggsglover
cc: @ anyone with validated experience.

Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Irenegold: 2:24pm On May 15, 2021
wozzopghuy:
I sent in my application already waiting to get a feedback
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Irenegold: 2:28pm On May 15, 2021
wozzopghuy:
How can I reach you personally?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 3:50pm On May 15, 2021
Irenegold:
How can I reach you personally?

Send me a PM
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 3:52pm On May 15, 2021
Irenegold:
I sent in my application already waiting to get a feedback

Check your email and reply with your phone number
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2021
Guys please help a brother, I have been trying to my VFS booking fees and am unable to pay
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2021
I was able to pay the fees using my friends verve card

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chidimizzle: 11:05pm On May 16, 2021
Philadelphia:
Hello everyone!

Just a quick one especially from those with experience.

What will your advise be to one who has a bachelors degree in an interdisciplinary field of Computer Science, Management Science and Information Science.

Has about 3 years experience working in IT Support role.

Got admission offers from DBS (MSc. Information Systems with Computing and NCI (Higher Diploma in Science in Computing).

What choice will you advise such a one to take and why?

cc: @icasng
cc: @dwebb55
cc: Chiggsglover
cc: @ anyone with validated experience.

Thanks.

The courses seem similar although the MSc seems to have different components that could serve as an advantage (I guess).

Putting myself in your shoes, I'll take the MSc. as it's an advanced degree and you'll have the option of getting two years to look for a job that offers visa sponsorship compared to one year if you do the Higher Diploma.

You could also check the critical skills list if you haven't done so to see that your course choices are in demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
Chidimizzle:

The courses seem similar although the MSc seems to have different components that could serve as an advantage (I guess).

Putting myself in your shoes, I'll take the MSc. as it's an advanced degree and you'll have the option of getting two years to look for a job that offers visa sponsorship compared to one year if you do the Higher Diploma.

You could also check the critical skills list if you haven't done so to see that your course choices are in demand.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wozzopghuy: 9:16am On May 18, 2021
wozzopghuy:
Would we be needed to quarantine for 2 weeks when arriving in Ireland, or a negative pcr test would suffice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.