Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720604 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 9:34am On May 18, 2021
Goodday All,

Is there anyone looking for accommodation in Dublin?

If yes , there is a free room available in the house I stay immediately available to move in, it is an ensuite, furnished and all bills ( electricity, water, internet, bins ) included. It is located in Dublin 22 (Clondalkin area).

The amount for the room is 700 euros for single occupant and 800 euros for double occupants. (I think this can be negotiated with the agent) . It is not landlord/owner occupied house.

If you are interested in this room. Kindly, reach out to me on louiscares@yahoo.com and I will respond with the agent's contact details and pictures/videos of the room will be shared with you by the agent accordingly.

Kind regards,

Louis.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mike1ab: 10:24am On May 18, 2021
Good morning everybody.

I can see that some people have started applying for their study visas. But my agent keeps telling me that the Ireland embassy isn't currently accepting applications for study visas, except for priority/emergency cases. I have gotten admission for a Higher Diploma program, and have all my documents ready but my agent says I can't apply yet.

Please, I would appreciate some help as I'm quite confused at the moment. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:48am On May 18, 2021
[quote author=wozzopghuy post=101805411][/quote]

At the moment both is required- things may however take new shape by september; hopefully/ God willing things would be better if summer doesn't cause spike in covid
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:50am On May 18, 2021
mike1ab:
Good morning everybody.

I can see that some people have started applying for their study visas. But my agent keeps telling me that the Ireland embassy isn't currently accepting applications for study visas, except for priority/emergency cases. I have gotten admission for a Higher Diploma program, and have all my documents ready but my agent says I can't apply yet.

Please, I would appreciate some help as I'm quite confused at the moment. Thanks.

3 of my students submitted already 2 weeks ago; but ensure your docs are well sorted first-
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mike1ab: 12:40pm On May 18, 2021
Thank you so much. I'll proceed to apply as soon as possible
ICaSNg:

3 of my students submitted already 2 weeks ago; but ensure your docs are well sorted first-
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibzee2: 1:10pm On May 18, 2021
mike1ab:
Good morning everybody.

My agent is saying the same thing, that one can apply not more than 3 months before resumption meaning that I have to wait for june even though I'm ready.

Also @ICAS please how true is it that once I start my visa application online that I cant logout and continue later. Im asking because I intend doing Edubonds.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
ICaSNg:

That’s great..

Please how long is the processing time for study visa now?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Strydermanz(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2021
For insurance, can I do our normal insurance here for embassy sake and then later do the one for study and protect ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:00pm On May 19, 2021
Chibzee2:

My agent is saying the same thing, that one can apply not more than 3 months before resumption meaning that I have to wait for june even though I'm ready.

Also @ICAS please how true is it that once I start my visa application online that I cant logout and continue later. Im asking because I intend doing Edubonds.

you only need your transaction number to apply for Edubond , online app is active for 30days and can be retrieved anytime within 30 days using the transaction number, dob and passport number
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibzee2: 9:28pm On May 19, 2021
ICaSNg:

you only need your transaction number to apply for Edubond , online app is active for 30days and can be retrieved anytime within 30 days using the transaction number, dob and passport number
Would you advice I complete my visa application and go ahead with the edubonds with the transaction number or I start and suspended submitting the visa application till the edubonds clicks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:52pm On May 20, 2021
Chibzee2:

Would you advice I complete my visa application and go ahead with the edubonds with the transaction number or I start and suspended submitting the visa application till the edubonds clicks

Whao- your edubond and all proof of funds should accompany submission of your visa application. I think you need to contact your school to provide visa guidance to you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Carebeyondcure: 2:59pm On May 20, 2021
Please is IELTS compulsory for student visa after admission has been granted without it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikirim: 11:25pm On May 20, 2021
Hello everybody! I have been following this thread and I have received a lot of valuable information for that I am grateful. I got admission to study at UCC Ph.D to begin in August 2021. I have 3 children aged 12,11 and 9 and would like to travel with them while husband stays back in Nigeria. I need advice on how to go about securing my kids visas and schools two in secondaryand one in primary. I know that Ph.D students are allowed to travel with their kids but I have idea on how to go about it. Please help me! I have little time for the application as my supervisors have as me to commence my visa applications.
Help! Help! Help!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:45pm On May 21, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
Please is IELTS compulsory for student visa after admission has been granted without it

English proficiency test is required- Choice of the test to write is left to you. However, Irish Embassy accepts IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Duolingo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Funmibiyi96: 1:36pm On May 21, 2021
Hello,
I see the good work going on in this group. Kuddos.
Few questions please.

1. I initially paid a 1000 euros deposit to UCC for a confirmation of acceptance. Do I still need to pay my fees or deposit before applying for the visa application. Note that my account and sponsor's account contains sufficient fund.

2. How can I apply for private medical insurance please .

3. Is masters in food security a good course for work opportunities in ireland?

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Carebeyondcure: 2:03pm On May 21, 2021
I'm also having the same issue please how did you rectify yours

mariaekay:
Please I want to apply to university of Limerick, Ireland for M.Eng Mechatronics. The application fee is €35 but when I get to the student on-line payment page and input my GTBANK or WemaBank debit master card details and click pay. A 5501 error message displays on my laptop screen saying that " this transaction has already been processed contact our merchant if in doubt". I have tried making payment since last night still the same thing.

I emailed the school last night and they replied this morning that the issue is from my banks and I should contact them for explanation.

I went to GTBANK this morning to know whats up. Customer care says that if it's a naira debit card it won't go because they have put restrictions on card for transactions to merchants due to rampant fraudulent activities thesedays.

Please guys how can I make my application the deadline for applications is June and the earlier the better.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Carebeyondcure: 2:10pm On May 21, 2021
Thank you
ICaSNg:

English proficiency test is required- Choice of the test to write is left to you. However, Irish Embassy accepts IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Duolingo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
Carebeyondcure:
I'm also having the same issue please how did you rectify yours

Use a dollar card
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:18pm On May 21, 2021
Funmibiyi96:
Hello,
I see the good work going on in this group. Kuddos.
Few questions please.

1. I initially paid a 1000 euros deposit to UCC for a confirmation of acceptance. Do I still need to pay my fees or deposit before applying for the visa application. Note that my account and sponsor's account contains sufficient fund.

2. How can I apply for private medical insurance please .

3. Is masters in food security a good course for work opportunities in ireland?

Thank you

UCC requires full tuition before visa application.

Pay for medical insurance through studyandprotect.com

Why did you choose the course? critical job list can be found here:

https://enterprise.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Highly-Skilled-Eligible-Occupations-List/
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by niyogeol(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2021
Hello, you need to apply for the visa and add your children as dependents. This might require the living cost you will present though. Especially if you don’t have any stipend from UCC towards your studies. In addition, check the website of the Department of Justice and Equality. There will be answers to many questions you might have there.
Chikirim:
Hello everybody! I have been following this thread and I have received a lot of valuable information for that I am grateful. I got admission to study at UCC Ph.D to begin in August 2021. I have 3 children aged 12,11 and 9 and would like to travel with them while husband stays back in Nigeria. I need advice on how to go about securing my kids visas and schools two in secondaryand one in primary. I know that Ph.D students are allowed to travel with their kids but I have idea on how to go about it. Please help me! I have little time for the application as my supervisors have as me to commence my visa applications.
Help! Help! Help!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikirim: 4:10pm On May 21, 2021
Hello everybody! I have been following this thread and I have received a lot of valuable information for that I am grateful. I got admission to study at UCC Ph.D to begin in August 2021. I have 3 children aged 12,11 and 9 and would like to travel with them while husband stays back in Nigeria. I need advice on how to go about securing my kids visas and schools. Two in secondary school and one in primary school. I know that Ph.D students are allowed to travel with their kids but I have no idea on how to go about it. I am on a Nigetian scholarship , my school fees have been fully paid and the stipend for the first year has been paid to me 10,000 USD. Please help me! I have little time for the application as my supervisors have asked me to commence my visa applications.
My questuons are:
1. How much do I need to have in my bank in order to secure the visas for my dependents?
2 Do I need to find schools for them before applying for their visas?

Help! Help! Help!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 5:11pm On May 21, 2021
Chikirim:
Hello everybody! I have been following this thread and I have received a lot of valuable information for that I am grateful. I got admission to study at UCC Ph.D to begin in August 2021. I have 3 children aged 12,11 and 9 and would like to travel with them while husband stays back in Nigeria. I need advice on how to go about securing my kids visas and schools. Two in secondary school and one in primary school. I know that Ph.D students are allowed to travel with their kids but I have no idea on how to go about it. I am on a Nigetian scholarship , my school fees have been fully paid and the stipend for the first year has been paid to me 10,000 USD. Please help me! I have little time for the application as my supervisors have asked me to commence my visa applications.
My questuons are:
1. How much do I need to have in my bank in order to secure the visas for my dependents?
2 Do I need to find schools for them before applying for their visas?

Help! Help! Help!

Why are you spamming this thread? Can’t you see that your questions have been attended to?

You want make I call the mods on you?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 7:43pm On May 21, 2021
Philadelphia:

Why are you spamming this thread? Can’t you see that your questions have been attended to?

You want make I call the mods on you?
relax, you can clearly tell she doesn't know her way around this site and hasn't seen that reply..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 7:57pm On May 21, 2021
Attaj:
relax, you can clearly tell she doesn't know her way around this site and hasn't seen that reply..

How did she find the thread? Isn’t it same way she could easily read the responses to her inquiries?

By the way, we’re speaking about someone going for a PhD program and not a bachelors.

So, your point that I emboldened is not valid.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 8:53am On May 22, 2021
Philadelphia:

How did she find the thread? Isn’t it same way she could easily read the responses to her inquiries?

By the way, we’re speaking about someone going for a PhD program and not a bachelors.

So, your point that I emboldened is not valid.
okay enjoy..

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:31pm On May 22, 2021
Hi House,

I am thinking of holding a virtual session for visa guidance , please suggest the best medium to use - I literally hate typing REASON why am suggesting virtual.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Santos07: 3:16pm On May 22, 2021
ICaSNg:
Hi House,

I am thinking of holding a virtual session for visa guidance , please suggest the best medium to use - I literally hate typing REASON why am suggesting virtual.
instagram live

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Philadelphia: 4:14pm On May 22, 2021
So nobody here don get visa for September 2021 resumption?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibzee2: 5:31pm On May 22, 2021
ICaSNg:
Hi House,

Zoom please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.