Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720112 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shakol91(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2018
Orofun1:
Ireland is a good place to live and study no doubt about that but with your discipline I have an advice for you,
but the advice will only work if you are below 30 years of age....instead of spending so much money on an MSC in Ireland, why not go for a masters degree in environmental engineering in Malaysia in a school like UPM, USM u will spend less and when you graduate you can apply for visa 476 in Australia, the visa is an 18months work permit and during the 18 months if u re smart enough you will get your PR. I would have taken that route myself but for the age limitation. Just a piece of advice though. Ire o
pls let's discuss this. I have someone who's interested
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChuksEbube: 6:28am On May 04, 2018
ICaSNg:

Kindly visit US thread.

Cheers

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by davalababa(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2018
baeAF:
yea it is reliable, dts what i used
Thanks, how much did you pay to ur education bond and which oda documents you submitted with edubond certificate?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Orofun1: 2:51pm On May 04, 2018
You can go online and check for yourself cos I no be agent, just helping out a brother ...but if u so desire you can pm me...
shakol91:
pls let's discuss this. I have someone who's interested
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by shakol91(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
Orofun1:
You can go online and check for yourself cos I no be agent, just helping out a brother ...but if u so desire you can pm me...
OK, I've sent you pm
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:19am On May 05, 2018
vivianobas:
Hello Tolu,

NCI referred me to one of their agent in Nigeria. They confirmed they don't accept direct applications.

And yes I included IELTS result in my initial application. If you are interested I can give you contact of the agent the school referred me to. You don't pay a dime as the school pays the agent.

Send me a prompt and I will send you his number. You will get your offer in 5 days maximum if you have all the documents.

Hope this helps.

NCI recruitment manager will be in Nigeria next week. You can discuss your options.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 6:58pm On May 05, 2018
anyone who as gone through the health insurance process, can you please list the steps and how is MEDICOVER and what is the website. thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2018
lanrayx:
anyone who as gone through the health insurance process, can you please list the steps and how is MEDICOVER and what is the website. thanks

Read through last 8-10 pages. We've covered that
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 1:04pm On May 06, 2018
ICaSNg:

Read through last 8-10 pages. We've covered that

thank you, I have just done that and it as not been covered in the last 8-10 pages just mention of it here and there, you can confirm yourself.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 06, 2018
lanrayx:

thank you, I have just done that and it as not been covered in the last 8-10 pages just mention of it here and there, you can confirm yourself.

Exactly, just did too..it was mentioned yeah buh not addressed
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 4:53pm On May 06, 2018
Na wa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by veramani31: 5:36pm On May 06, 2018
What's up, this thread has been kinda quiet. Hope all is well.

Also people already studying, how is it going? What do we have to know or do to help us be better students and Excel academically.

Also help feed our eyes with pictures. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 12:28pm On May 07, 2018
lanrayx:
I have gone through the medical insurance process and I have my certificate already visit www.studyprotect.com u will go scroll down and see an instruction on how to get educational insurance in 4 easy steps follow the steps from one to four and chose medicover standard it cost 120 euros buy and u will get Ur insurance certificate immediately in your mail if not in Ur mail check Ur spam folder.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 12:31pm On May 07, 2018
Darhtwinzz:

I have gone through the medical insurance process and I have my certificate already visit www.studyprotect.com u will go scroll down and see an instruction on how to get educational insurance in 4 easy steps follow the steps from one to four and chose medicover standard it cost 120 euros buy and u will get Ur insurance certificate immediately in your mail if not in Ur mail check Ur spam folder.

There is an error in the website I wrote it's www.studyandprotect.com
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 12:35pm On May 07, 2018
This website I posted will take you to the quick quote page. Fill in all details in the quick quote section and progress towards the remaining steps...I hope it helps.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
Darhtwinzz:
This website I posted will take you to the quick quote page. Fill in all details in the quick quote section and progress towards the remaining steps...I hope it helps.

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:04am On May 09, 2018
rs
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:26am On May 09, 2018
S

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lovesavvi: 10:21am On May 09, 2018
ICaSNg:
Still applying for September, 2018 or Jan, 2019 admissions, the following discounts / scholarship still available (DM for how to claim these scholarships or discounts):

DIT: 4,000 euros
DBS: 1,000 euros
Griffith: 1,000 euros
NCI : 5,000 euros (Between NCI will be in Lagos- Nigeria on the 24th so if you're interested in the scholarship)
DIFC: 2,600 euros

Cheers
i already got an offer to study at dit , how do I apply for the scholarship , 4000 euro is not a beans , pls how do I make the scholarship application . Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:45pm On May 09, 2018
[q
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 7:37pm On May 09, 2018
Darhtwinzz:

thanks very much, when do we start counting, from the date the course starts on the admission letter or the date we intend to enter Ireland. thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lovesavvi: 8:27pm On May 09, 2018
ICaSNg:

You have offers from DBS, DIT and limerick right?

Anyways, for September 2018 intakes @DIT scholarship closed in April.

The above is for 2019 intakes available on few selected programs and up to 60 available for Non-EU students yearly.
Thanks,I have offer for dit only, I did not hear anything from dbs ,that's why I settled for dit. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Darhtwinzz: 12:57pm On May 10, 2018
lanrayx:

thanks very much, when do we start counting, from the date the course starts on the admission letter or the date we intend to enter Ireland. thanks
It's when u intend to enter Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2018
Darhtwinzz:

It's when u intend to enter Ireland.

Don't know what you mean by when you intend to arrive in Ireland- except your visa has been approved this is not logical.

It's actually from the date your program starts as specified on your offer letter.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 2:25am On May 11, 2018
Taking my time to read through this thread from the first page was totally worth it !!!!.
Most of my questions were answered, got a lot of helpful tips. thanks everyone.

Can anyone that recently applied for Irish study VISA (say this year- 2018) confirm if IELTS is compulsory.

And has anyone here used the Education Bond for proof of finance

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 3:06am On May 11, 2018
IrishPotatoes:
Taking my time to read through this thread from the first page was totally worth it !!!!.
Most of my questions were answered, got a lot of helpful tips. thanks everyone.

Can anyone that recently applied for Irish study VISA (say this year- 2018) confirm if IELTS is compulsory.

And has anyone here used the Education Bond for proof of finance

For 2018 apps, yes IELTS/PTE/Toefl is required for visa.

If you truly read through, you would see some people have used The bond as proof of funds.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:13am On May 11, 2018
Ah thanks for the clarification ICaSNg the guru.
I saw the posts but some agent my friend met last week was convincingly sure that IELTS wasn't need for VISA.
Hence my confusion.

and did anyone that use the bonds have any issues on getting to ireland. The bond method seems like a better approach to me.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2018
I applied to Limerick too since January thru UKEAS I just got my offer today
rocklodge:

Hello my brother,

Plz I applied to U of Limerick too but have not gotten feedback. Plz can u reply to your pm let's talk.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2018
Please for those going to University of Limerick for september 2018 let's link up
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by rocklodge(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2018
Mikky4canny:
Please for those going to University of Limerick for september 2018 let's link up

Congrats bro,
Am yet to get mine. I applied first week of April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.