Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (724432 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by happachris: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Good morning. I am also heading towards Limerick in September 2022. Can we talk or chat or maybe relate on how to....please quote me if you are opened to relate.

Dexter094:

Anyone plssss undecided...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
happachris:
Good morning. I am also heading towards Limerick in September 2022. Can we talk or chat or maybe relate on how to....please quote me if you are opened to relate.

Yes sure
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mkmyers45(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2022
nitemi006:
No, I didn’t.

However, I was advised that in my case, it is not necessary to have POF since it’s a fully funded study. Nonetheless, I could have a reasonable amount to show cash flow, in&out of my account which I could submit along with a visa support letter from my institution.

Thanks for the insights. It makes sense to have some reasonable cash flow anyway as one would need a significant amount to move and initially settle in another country. May i ask, is this visa support letter different from the offer letter from your institution showing you have a fully funded scholarship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Slightly different making bold the amount and emphasis on living expenses with no recourse to public fund.

mkmyers45:

Thanks for the insights. It makes sense to have some reasonable cash flow anyway as one would need a significant amount to move and initially settle in another country. May i ask, is this visa support letter different from the offer letter from your institution showing you have a fully funded scholarship?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi All i hope you are doing well!
i have two family members who will sponsor me during my study period but the problem is one of them had retired recently and received his pension/end of service grant plus his previous savings ...so is it okay to show a proof of the end of service or should i apply with one sponsor only? i'm afraid that they might reject my application or reduce my chances because of the retirement?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cmoloks(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Does anyone know about any Shared Accommodation available in Limerick? Urgently needed

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mkmyers45(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
nitemi006:
Slightly different making bold the amount and emphasis on living expenses with no recourse to public fund.

Ok, thanks for this. If you are comfortable answering, is your school in Dublin? Let's stay in touch
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sholy29ice: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please I am looking for a room to rent in Dublin. Preferably near UCD Belfield. Contact me if you have any leads. The estimated time of arrival is towards the end of this month. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dexter094:
Hi All i hope you are doing well!
i have two family members who will sponsor me during my study period but the problem is one of them had retired recently and received his pension/end of service grant plus his previous savings ...so is it okay to show a proof of the end of service or should i apply with one sponsor only? i'm afraid that they might reject my application or reduce my chances because of the retirement?

show a proof of the end of service , pensions, gratuity and pensions account + other required docs of the second sponsor; more importantly establish how you are related to both sponsors with legal documents.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by happachris: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
I have mailed you sir
Dexter094:

Yes sure
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iammikun: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Hi guys
Please I’m looking for a shared apartment with someone or a studio in Dublin .
Please if you have any , kindly Pm
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Noblesunny(f): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Good day house,please I want to ask if my 16years old child can study in abroad?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by necz: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Noted.

Thank you.

juniior:

Sorry this response came late.

Irish embassy doesn't accept part time programs for study visa. It must be full time study.

For the online programs, it depends on if your school can sponsor your visa to come to Ireland. If not, you'll take the entire program online in Nigeria. I believe there is a list of eligible schools and courses that are capable of sponsoring visas.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
happachris:
Please message me on 08034821052.

Thank you
hello happachris, pls check your e-mail, the number you provided is not connected to whatsapp
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
ICaSNg:

show a proof of the end of service , pensions, gratuity and pensions account + other required docs of the second sponsor; more importantly establish how you are related to both sponsors with legal documents.

Thank you Icasng smiley
godbless

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Surgical89:
Please,
I received the below message . What does this means, and How to go about it

Hello Surgical89,

Hope it was a good news?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Noblesunny:
Good day house,please I want to ask if my 16years old child can study in abroad?

Yes, he / she will however be required to have a Guardian - if Ireland , an IRISH GARDA APPROVED Guardian ; if the UK, British National is required to be presented as the student's in-country guardian.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hi, does anyone know if health insurance is required for a visit visa to Ireland?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Unclenene: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
BabajhideySammy:
Hi, does anyone know if health insurance is required for a visit visa to Ireland?

Yes. It is required.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2022
nalizzzy:
Goodday ma. Please I have a question. My medical insurance starts on the 10th of January and am entering ireland 7th of January. Please will this be an issue at the airport?
author=ICaSNg post=109073196]

Send them a return courier bag to get your passport and documents! Happy new year and I pray its an approval.

Any idea of how much it costs to get a courier return ur visa documents? Especially courier from vfs global? Does any one have other courier leads into this business?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
You could just place a call through to UPS

michealekene:

Any idea of how much it costs to get a courier return ur visa documents? Especially courier from vfs global? Does any one have other courier leads into this business?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Oludharey1: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pls can someone with a ban in uk apply for a student visa in Ireland,hope the UK plan won't affect the application.Help a brother please.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Amarach1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello House.
Anyone with an offer for September? And wouldn't mind working together/sharing info. Please reach out to me on WhatsApp 08109503554.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by BabajhideySammy: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Unclenene:

Yes. It is required.

Erm, do you have idea where I can get one, don’t think I can possibly get one from study and protect
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Guess you should reach out to ICaSNg directly

Oludharey1:
Pls can someone with a ban in uk apply for a student visa in Ireland,hope the UK plan won't affect the application.Help a brother please.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Surgical89: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Biakwa:

Hello Surgical89,

Hope it was a good news?
Yes it was approved. Thank you very much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Apex110: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
How can i get ireland work visa

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Apex110: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
What do i need to work in ireland
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sixsgod: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
happachris:

hello can I send you a mail
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sixsgod: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello please for those admitted into university of Limerick, did you have to pay the full fees once?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by happachris: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yes sir/ma
sixsgod:
hello can I send you a mail
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Surgical89:

Yes it was approved. Thank you very much

Ok thank God,
I dm you please check your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.