Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722724 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by necz: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Please I would like to ask or confirm if Embassy do grant VISA for Online Masters program and Part-Time MSc Program for NUI Galway University to be precise.

I would appreciate your responses. Thanks

juniior:
Most of my classes are online, I only attended one in-class lecture this semester
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dellons: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
dellons:
Hello.
Good evening everyone. Please, is it possible to still submit some documents even after official documents have been submitted via VFS office.
If it is possible, how do I go about it please?

Anyone please.??..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
dellons:

Anyone please.??..
scan it and email it to them.. apologize for unintentionally leaving that document out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
dellons:

Anyone please.??..
you can also send it to them Through DHL. Be fast about it though
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
necz:
Please I would like to ask or confirm if Embassy do grant VISA for Online Masters program and Part-Time MSc Program for NUI Galway University to be precise.

I would appreciate your responses. Thanks

Sorry this response came late.

Irish embassy doesn't accept part time programs for study visa. It must be full time study.

For the online programs, it depends on if your school can sponsor your visa to come to Ireland. If not, you'll take the entire program online in Nigeria. I believe there is a list of eligible schools and courses that are capable of sponsoring visas.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Iamdoyin:

No need to legalize
You can get emergency hostels around

thank you

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Fojwa: 4:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Please sir, I will to know something about Visa cancellation or revoke, I have been given Visa to Ireland for study at Dublin Business School and my program start January 24 2022 and from all indication the journey may not be possible due to medical reasons, my question is it, will my tuition fees be refunded back to me? I reached out to my agent she is telling me that they will not refund my tuition fees please sir help me and suggest to me on what to do
juniior:

Sorry this response came late.

Irish embassy doesn't accept part time programs for study visa. It must be full time study.

For the online programs, it depends on if your school can sponsor your visa to come to Ireland. If not, you'll take the entire program online in Nigeria. I believe there is a list of eligible schools and courses that are capable of sponsoring visas.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Fojwa:
Please sir, I will to know something about Visa cancellation or revoke, I have been given Visa to Ireland for study at Dublin Business School and my program start January 24 2022 and from all indication the journey may not be possible due to medical reasons, my question is it, will my tuition fees be refunded back to me? I reached out to my agent she is telling me that they will not refund my tuition fees please sir help me and suggest to me on what to do

I've previously had a client who got visa in 2019 for DBS and decided not to proceed. DBS at the time refunded her tuition probably with a deduction of administrative fee. If you are able to reach out to Giles and you have medical proof of why you cant travel or start online then they probably may be able to refund.

From an agent perspective more importantly if you've benefitted from free services all through , this is a total waste of time and effort so make it worthwhile financially to your agent or counsellor in Charge.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Giststand(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2021
ICaSNg:

I've previously had a client who got a visa in 2019 for DBS and decided not to proceed. DBS at the time refunded her tuition probably with a deduction of the administrative fee. If you are able to reach out to Giles and you have medical proof of why you can't travel or start online then they probably may be able to refund.

From an agent perspective more importantly if you've benefitted from free services all through, this is a total waste of time and effort to make it worthwhile financially to your agent or counsellor in Charge.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2021
dellons:

Anyone please.??..

AbujaEmbassy@dfa.ie

Scan and send via email; state your full names, school you applied to, Transaction number or visa application ref number and the ielg number on your submission slip given at the VFS when you submitted.

More importantly include details about the doc you are sending; e.g please find attached my previous work reference letter from GTBank as proof of Gap year between 2018 and 2019 . I sincerely apologise for this omission.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2021
In my opinion, each school has a refund policy you will need to check. Refunds are often on the basis of visa rejections. you will need to consult with your schools refund policy though and reach out to Giles kilcoyne. Also, the medical system here is better than what obtains in Nigeria and not expensive if you have a Personal Public Service number. and medical insurance.

Fojwa:

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by juniior(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Fojwa:

As long as you've not started the program, they ought to be able to refund your money back. Agents get a cut from every tuition fee of student they bring. They may tell you that you can't request for refund because they don't want to loose the money they worked for.

Another reason the school might refuse is that they'll say you planned it and used them to get permission to enter Ireland. That you never had any intention of studying.

The easiest way to get a refund is if your visa gets refused. But your case is quite unique.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adaobiada: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hi
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Fojwa: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thanks sir, please can I reach out to Giles by myself? Or do I need a professional to do it on my behalf?
ICaSNg:

I've previously had a client who got visa in 2019 for DBS and decided not to proceed. DBS at the time refunded her tuition probably with a deduction of administrative fee. If you are able to reach out to Giles and you have medical proof of why you cant travel or start online then they probably may be able to refund.

From an agent perspective more importantly if you've benefitted from free services all through , this is a total waste of time and effort so make it worthwhile financially to your agent or counsellor in Charge.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Fojwa:
Thanks sir, please can I reach out to Giles by myself? Or do I need a professional to do it on my behalf?

giles.kilcoyne@dbs.ie
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Adaobiada:
[Someone please help

quote author=Adaobiada post=108777887]Hello everyone,
This is my first time contributing on Naira land although I always read threads.

I just got admitted for Meng to study in Ireland for September 2022, I got a €1,500 scholarship my tuition is now €13,500.

I’m 24years old and I’ll be sponsoring myself, I have a day job, I freelance and also trade forex.

It is normal that I’ll be sponsoring my self?
I don’t have anyone to sponsor me.

Yes I’d have paid my full tuition before visa application, what are my chances of getting approved?

Thank you in advance for your response.

There is no age limit to self-sponsoring/ sponsorship. So far you can provide convincing proof and documentation for source of income and source of finance then you are good to go.

All the best.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adaobiada: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adaobiada: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thank you so much..
By Gods grace I’ll be back to post when I get approved.

There is no age limit to self-sponsoring/ sponsorship. So far you can provide convincing proof and documentation for source of income and source of finance then you are good to go.

All the best.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Fojwa: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Honestly you are the best among the best sir, should I reach out to Giles myself or I should engage a professional
ICaSNg:

giles.kilcoyne@dbs.ie
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mikeayus(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
Hello house, compliments of the season,

Please i need someone to give me a bullet point of steps on how to go about Ireland Study route.

I just submitted an application for MS Data Analytics with dublin business school and like to know what to prepare for interms of Visa, POF etc.

Thank you all in advance
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Fojwa:
Honestly you are the best among the best sir, should I reach out to Giles myself or I should engage a professional

Reach out to him and copy your agent in the email.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by mkmyers45(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
nitemi006:
Good afternoon guys, kudos to everyone keeping this thread going.
Quick one, I started my visa application to Ireland about 5 days ago and I'm suppose to book an appointment with VFS with my required documents in place.
My question :
1. How long does this process take because I'm expected to resume by February?
2. For a scholarship student, do I still need that huge amount of money in my account for finance evidence?
3. Can someone put me through on how the application process work?

Thanks for now...

Hi, did you manage to get answers to the questions above. I am also interested in knowing the financial requirements for students on full scholarship
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
No, I didn’t.

However, I was advised that in my case, it is not necessary to have POF since it’s a fully funded study. Nonetheless, I could have a reasonable amount to show cash flow, in&out of my account which I could submit along with a visa support letter from my institution.

mkmyers45:

Hi, did you manage to get answers to the questions above. I am also interested in knowing the financial requirements for students on full scholarship
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by toyelee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Shared room available for room at South of Dublin (close to UCD). 500 euros per month. Kindly reach out if interested

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by michealekene(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
ICaSNg:

AbujaEmbassy@dfa.ie

Scan and send via email; state your full names, school you applied to, Transaction number or visa application ref number and the ielg number on your submission slip given at the VFS when you submitted.

More importantly include details about the doc you are sending; e.g please find attached my previous work reference letter from GTBank as proof of Gap year between 2018 and 2019 . I sincerely apologise for this omission.

All the best

Please what's the best method to submit bank account statement... is it by going to the bank physically and requesting hard copy of one's bank statement then scan and include in your application or...
Going through the mobile banking app and requesting bank statement for the desired embassy via 'my bank statement'

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Attaj: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2022
michealekene:

Please what's the best method to submit bank account statement... is it by going to the bank physically and requesting hard copy of one's bank statement then scan and include in your application or...
Going through the mobile banking app and requesting bank statement for the desired embassy via 'my bank statement'

Regards
Go get the statement from the bank..why do u want to scan it though? Give them the original thing bro..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Surgical89: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please,
I received the below message . What does this means, and How to go about it

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Surgical89:
Please,
I received the below message . What does this means, and How to go about it

Send them a return courier bag to get your passport and documents! Happy new year and I pray its an approval.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Goodday ma. Please I have a question. My medical insurance starts on the 10th of January and am entering ireland 7th of January. Please will this be an issue at the airport?
author=ICaSNg post=109073196]

Send them a return courier bag to get your passport and documents! Happy new year and I pray its an approval.[/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
nalizzzy:
Goodday ma. Please I have a question. My medical insurance starts on the 10th of January and am entering ireland 7th of January. Please will this be an issue at the airport?
author=ICaSNg post=109073196]

Send them a return courier bag to get your passport and documents! Happy new year and I pray its an approval.

It should not - if they raise concerns just joke about it humbly; e.g I promise not to fall sick within the next 72 hours. Safe trip

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Sholy29ice: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
toyelee:
Shared room available for room at South of Dublin (close to UCD). 500 euros per month. Kindly reach out if interested

I am interested, how can we discuss?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 5:14am On Jan 05, 2022
ICaSNg:

It should not - if they raise concerns just joke about it humbly; e.g I promise not to fall sick within the next 72 hours. Safe trip
Thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.