Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722842 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dexter094:
Hi all, i hope someone answer my queries as I'm applying for irish study visa soon...
is there legalization of the university credentials at the Irish embassy like in Germany visa application or legalization of foreign ministry will suffice?
and how to find accommodation in limerick city other than daft.ie and rent.ie ? im really stressed out of finding accommodation
and thanks in advance...

Anyone plssss undecided...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
I arrived here on the 1st of this month but didn't have to quarantine.
nalizzzy:
please how did you go about quarantine. Did you book hotel or the school gave you a place to stay for 14 days
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
chingynt:
I arrived here on the 1st of this month but didn't have to quarantine.
thanks but were you asked hotel accommodation at the airport
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chingynt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nope.
nalizzzy:
thanks but were you asked hotel accommodation at the airport
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 4:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you
chingynt:
Nope.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Surgical89: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
please house, I have submitted my study appeal since 3rd November and have yet to receive a reply. I have sent mail to the visa office but I was told study appeals are pending. I want to know if it's a general thing cuz I don't understand again. i need help edakun
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lala240000: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good day people!

When submitting an appeal, will I add every document from the initial application? or do I just submit what is asked of me in the appeal letter
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
ICaSNg:

I'll suggest you contact your school on the possible quarantine measures required by the Irish Government first and possibly wait till 20th dec to see new measures that may be implemented or if Travel ban measures would be lifted first.

Good evening,

Please applied for visa on the 22nd of November,but has not heard anything for January intake, already 4th week, could their be anything?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Biakwa:

Good evening,

Please applied for visa on the 22nd of November,but has not heard anything for January intake, already 4th week, could their be anything?

If you are in Lagos, you should wait preferably for 6 to 7 weeks before getting anxious. If in Abuja then 4-6 weeks. You submitted at peak period though so decisions at that time may take longer.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
I guess they gave you a tracking number after biometrics? Use that to track
Biakwa:
Good day all,

Please how can I track my application after submission at the VFS Lagos.

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Lala240000: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lala240000:
Good day people!

When submitting an appeal, will I add every document from the initial application? or do I just submit what is asked of me in the appeal letter

Help please.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
nitemi006:
I guess they gave you a tracking number after biometrics? Use that to track

Sent you a DM, please help respond
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don't know why, can't respond to your mail...
Maybe send again

Biakwa:

Sent you a DM, please help respond
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dexter094:

Ireland unis and institutes do not need verification from the embassy. Just process your transcript through your school 9r if you have a copy, forward it to them and you should be fine!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2021
nitemi006:
Good afternoon guys, kudos to everyone keeping this thread going.
Quick one, I started my visa application to Ireland about 5 days ago and I'm suppose to book an appointment with VFS with my required documents in place.
My question :
1. How long does this process take because I'm expected to resume by February?
2. For a scholarship student, do I still need that huge amount of money in my account for finance evidence?
3. Can someone put me through on how the application process work?

Thanks for now...

When did you now apply?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nitemi006(f): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Two weeks now

Biakwa:

When did you now apply?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Biakwa: 5:18am On Dec 20, 2021
nitemi006:
Two weeks now

I have reactivated my mail can you check your DM again please..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Babaisha: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2021
I opened a separate thread [https://www.nairaland.com/6902746/inquire-best-way-relocate-family#108652354] , would like to share same here as I am aware we have so many knowledgeable people here that could offer me the desired assistance.

Hi great people,

I have been a guest reader on this platform for many years and I have seen people provide great insight on issues thrown out on the platform.

Please I need a guide on the best path to relocate my family to Ireland.

We are a family of 6 and I have been working in the middle east for the past 16years, my family has been here with me for more than 10years.

I am planning to relocate my family to Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise as I am in-love with the family orientation in the country and it is an English country.

My wife has a diploma from Nigerian Polytechnic and I am looking at the possibility of her and our four kids relocating to Ireland while I stay back in the middle East. I, personally earn better here and not thinking of relocating but will be visiting my family routinely.

For people that are already living in Ireland, could you guide us on the best way to achieve this and any risk or challenge to expect especially on the two listed below.

a) Have heard going through school route is a viable options which I am willing to explore for my wife, I am concerned if the country will be able to give my kids visa too to join their mother while she study.

b) Also what would child care/nanny support be like for a mother of 4 (kids age 11, 9, 7 and 4), heard it is expensive in Ireland, what is the possibility of having my mother-in-law stay with them to provide child care and save that extra cost.

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dellons: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please treat as urgent,
Are my required to submit both the original and photocopies of my documents
Or just the original copy??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
dellons:
Please treat as urgent,
Are my required to submit both the original and photocopies of my documents
Or just the original copy??

YES; youre required to submit both Originals and photocopies
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:
I opened a separate thread [https://www.nairaland.com/6902746/inquire-best-way-relocate-family#108652354] , would like to share same here as I am aware we have so many knowledgeable people here that could offer me the desired assistance.

Hi great people,

I have been a guest reader on this platform for many years and I have seen people provide great insight on issues thrown out on the platform.

Please I need a guide on the best path to relocate my family to Ireland.

We are a family of 6 and I have been working in the middle east for the past 16years, my family has been here with me for more than 10years.

I am planning to relocate my family to Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise as I am in-love with the family orientation in the country and it is an English country.

My wife has a diploma from Nigerian Polytechnic and I am looking at the possibility of her and our four kids relocating to Ireland while I stay back in the middle East. I, personally earn better here and not thinking of relocating but will be visiting my family routinely.

For people that are already living in Ireland, could you guide us on the best way to achieve this and any risk or challenge to expect especially on the two listed below.

a) Have heard going through school route is a viable options which I am willing to explore for my wife, I am concerned if the country will be able to give my kids visa too to join their mother while she study.

b) Also what would child care/nanny support be like for a mother of 4 (kids age 11, 9, 7 and 4), heard it is expensive in Ireland, what is the possibility of having my mother-in-law stay with them to provide child care and save that extra cost.

Thank you

Unfortunately, only PhD students can apply to go to Ireland on a study permit with dependents ; kindly consider the UK instead
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DavidPparody: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good day to all contributors.
Today is my first time contributing here even though I have been a silent reader who has learnt a lot on this forum and am still learning.
Pls, if a bank loan repayment appears on your bank statement, will it affect my chances with the VO
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dexter094: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Dwebb55:

Ireland unis and institutes do not need verification from the embassy. Just process your transcript through your school 9r if you have a copy, forward it to them and you should be fine!

thank yousmiley
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2021
DavidPparody:
Good day to all contributors.
Today is my first time contributing here even though I have been a silent reader who has learnt a lot on this forum and am still learning.
Pls, if a bank loan repayment appears on your bank statement, will it affect my chances with the VO

Not if it is well explained. It actually shows a positive passion to meeting your commitments
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lala240000:

Help please.
Every document
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Surgical89:
please house, I have submitted my study appeal since 3rd November and have yet to receive a reply. I have sent mail to the visa office but I was told study appeals are pending. I want to know if it's a general thing cuz I don't understand again. i need help edakun

Send them mail every week uou will receive a response soon
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Iamdoyin: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dexter094:

No need to legalize
You can get emergency hostels around
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by dellons: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hello.
Good evening everyone. Please, is it possible to still submit some documents even after official documents have been submitted via VFS office.
If it is possible, how do I go about it please?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adaobiada: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
This is my first time contributing on Naira land although I always read threads.

I just got admitted for Meng to study in Ireland for September 2022, I got a €1,500 scholarship my tuition is now €13,500.

I’m 24years old and I’ll be sponsoring myself, I have a day job, I freelance and also trade forex.

It is normal that I’ll be sponsoring my self?
I don’t have anyone to sponsor me.

Yes I’d have paid my full tuition before visa application, what are my chances of getting approved?

Thank you in advance for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.