Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (727495 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lumynem(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
babylawyr:
Hi house,
How do i track my application online? I did my biometrics mid last week and I have not received any email by the embassy confirming receipt or anything for that matter.

Thanks

https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Passporttracking/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/KgjqpWLKpJv1+Cz1ga9/6EJfiYm1eKv4NloVE0HSGxAhM91o/mqIRHo8VDqxu/PD3GLunT4EQNAWkkdOWkUr1U=
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rueel: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Hi everyone please I need your help. I submitted my documents on the 5th of July to travel in October. On the visit section they’re in July 17 and mine isn’t there. What could be the issue pls?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by babylawyr(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rueel: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bayo0502(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2023
Pascal122:

I just got off a call with UPS Nigeria customer care. They said the embassy released my package to them yesterday evening and I should get it soon.

Can you share their contact details? Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bayo0502:

Can you share their contact details? Thanks

Call them on any of these lines.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oludee7(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
frankmoney:
pls how did you apply
Here https://www.ml-labs.ie/
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gurus in the house, please I got this mail from the embassy and I included my passport. I really don’t know what the outcome will be. Any idea please

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Awesomeosas:
Gurus in the house, please I got this mail from the embassy and I included my passport. I really don’t know what the outcome will be. Any idea please

Congrats brother
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
jaxeri:

Congrats brother

Does it mean approve or what? Honestly my heart is pounding
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Does it mean approve or what? Honestly my heart is pounding

Most of the time such message means approval. Arrange for delivery.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
jaxeri:

Most of the time such message means approval. Arrange for delivery.

Okay. I have already made arrangement with DHL to pick it up. I just pray it comes out successful
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Okay. I have already made arrangement with DHL to pick it up. I just pray it comes out successful

Your appeal was fast o. How many weeks?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
jaxeri:

Your appeal was fast o. How many weeks?

I submitted on 23rd of august and I go the mail today 30th august
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Awesomeosas:

I submitted on 23rd of august and I go the mail today 30th august

Wow, that's really fast. Share us the good news tomorrow.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rueel: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hi everyone please I need your help. I submitted my documents on the 5th of July to travel in October. On the visit section they’re in July 17 and mine isn’t there. What could be the issue pls?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
jaxeri:

Wow, that's really fast. Share us the good news tomorrow.

Of course I will when I get the good news. I just pray it will be positive
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pascal122:

Okay so I've gotten the letter. The reasons were just as I feared.

Let me state that piggyvest is not acceptable for proof of living expenses. The Irish embassy doesn't accept microfinance bank statements and piggyvest operates as one. Especially if you're self sponsored. Don't use piggyvest please.

However, they also added more reasons for me. More evidence to explain gap, observe conditions, insufficient employment history, explain reason for deviating with more evidence, and authenticity of documents.

So I have a lot on my plate for the appeal.

How far Pascal??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Djdimeji:

How far Pascal??

I just submitted my appeal today. Hopefully it's good news soon. How about you?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Republic001: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bro, initially u are not suppose to send your appeal with your passport...it's written on their website, they wud Request for ur passport themselves once they are through with checking your appeal! I don't want to scare you buh this is the same message I received when I sent in my appeal last year though i did not include my passport! It wud end with praise..
Awesomeosas:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Republic001:
Bro, initially u are not suppose to send your appeal with your passport...it's written on their website, they wud Request for ur passport themselves once they are through with checking your appeal! I don't want to scare you buh this is the same message I received when I sent in my appeal last year though i did not include my passport! It wud end with praise..

My school agent told me to add my passport that is why I include it but I just pray everything works out for better. What ever be the outcome I will accept it as my fate.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rueel: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hi everyone, please I need your help. I submitted my documents on the 5th of July to travel in October. On the visit section they’re in July 17 and mine isn’t there. What could be the issue pls? [/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rueel: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hi everyone, please I need your help. I submitted my documents on the 5th of July to travel in October. On the visit section they’re in July 17 and mine isn’t there. What could be the issue pls?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Paulicface: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2023
Rueel:
Hi everyone, please I need your help. I submitted my documents on the 5th of July to travel in October. On the visit section they’re in July 17 and mine isn’t there. What could be the issue pls?

Check previous release, say last weeks own.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Rueel: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Paulicface:

Check previous release, say last weeks own.
Lol I follow the weekly decision page and I check all the time. My application number is not there
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by asue: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2023
@Pascal122 and @Awesomeosas how did your appeal go? I am appeal stage also. I did vfs on the 13th of July, got my decision on the 22nd of August stating refusal and my documents arrived by ups on the 1st of Sept. I sometimes feel the VOs don't go through the documents properly or vfs did not send it. Most of the things they stated for my refusal were provided, maybe except enough employment history evidence.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashirioluwa: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Have you picked up your passport yet? What is the outcome?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashirioluwa: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2023
Just submitted an application online for my younger brother. Now I am trying to book an appointment for him to submit his documents and the biometric, but the VFS website wants me to pay the visa fee online.

Do I need to pay the visa fee online on the VFS website or pay at the VFS center on the day of the appointment? Also, is it compulsory to sign up for courier or can he pick up his passport by himself when it is ready?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oludee7(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Just submitted an application online for my younger brother. Now I am trying to book an appointment for him to submit his documents and the biometric, but the VFS website wants me to pay the visa fee online.

Do I need to pay the visa fee online on the VFS website or pay at the VFS center on the day of the appointment? Also, is it compulsory to sign up for courier or can he pick up his passport by himself when it is ready?

You will pay a fee at the point of booking and also at the VFS center when you submit. Both amounted to more than 100k for me. I am not sure it is compulsory to pay for courier but it is advisable, especially if you are submitting at the VFS in Lagos (or not Abuja where the embassy is). I am not so sure too if you are allowed to walk into the embassy for visa matters too. You could make a call to confirm.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashirioluwa: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
oludee7:

You will pay a fee at the point of booking and also at the VFS center when you submit. Both amounted to more than 100k for me. I am not sure it is compulsory to pay for courier but it is advisable, especially if you are submitting at the VFS in Lagos (or not Abuja where the embassy is). I am not so sure too if you are allowed to walk into the embassy for visa matters too. You could make a call to confirm.

Ok thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashirioluwa: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
@oludee7 and other members of the house.

Not valid for travel is written on the application summary sheet I printed after I submitted the application online.

Is this normal?

The single-entry visitor visa fee and that of the courier already cost about 63k, which is to be paid online.

Also, I learned that one will still pay the VFS service charge on the day of document submission. Does anyone know how much to pay as a service charge at the VFS center?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
asue:
@Pascal122 and @Awesomeosas how did your appeal go? I am appeal stage also. I did vfs on the 13th of July, got my decision on the 22nd of August stating refusal and my documents arrived by ups on the 1st of Sept. I sometimes feel the VOs don't go through the documents properly or vfs did not send it. Most of the things they stated for my refusal were provided, maybe except enough employment history evidence.

Still waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.