Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721106 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashirioluwa: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Peniel2:
Hi everyone. I’d like to ask if submitting a sponsor statement of account with 11,000€ and in my account 800€ is okay for Ireland study visa and if someone has gotten visa with this amount. Thank you.

What is the anticipated cost of your tuition? They will mostly base their decisions on the cost of tuition, program duration, and living costs.

You can check it yourself to see if the 11,000 euros will be enough to pay for a year's worth of education and living expenses.

Even if your sponsor's 11,000 euros can cover everything, the visa officer can still doubt it because they won't believe that anyone in their right mind will use all their savings to sponsor a relative's education.

Note: This is just my own personal opinion. I am not an expert when it comes to immigration matters; therefore, don't base your decision on it.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Peniel2: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

What is the anticipated cost of your tuition? They will mostly base their decisions on the cost of tuition, program duration, and living costs.

You can check it yourself to see if the 11,000 euros will be enough to pay for a year's worth of education and living expenses.

Even if your sponsor's 11,000 euros can cover everything, the visa officer can still doubt it because they won't believe that anyone in their right mind will use all their savings to sponsor a relative's education.

Note: This is just my own personal opinion. I am not an expert when it comes to immigration matters; therefore, don't base your decision on it.

I’ve paid my year’s worth of tuition(€11,000) already, so I’m just focusing on proof of funds to get my study visa. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Peniel2: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

I’ve paid my year’s worth of tuition(€11,000) already, so I’m just focusing on proof of funds to get my study visa. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ashirioluwa: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Peniel2:

Give it a try because you never know
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Peniel2: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Give it a try because you never know
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pascal122:
Update:

My visa appeal was successful and approved!!!
All thanks to God!

Thanks to everyone here who helped and contributed.

To save someone from going through the stress I went through, Please when submitting your appeal documents, you can include your passport along with it. Then send it with a return or prepaid courier. It will get back to you, you can ignore what the website says.

DHL wanted to frustrated me, but it was a nairalander here that helped me collect my passport from the embassy after it was stamped.

I hope everyone has a successful study year and beyond in Ireland.
Pascal122! Happy for you bruh! The entire process nearly gave you a heart attack, buh glad you can laugh over it now.
Congrats bruh!
What city are you going to btw?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bayo0502(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pascal122:
Update:

All thanks to God!

To save someone from going through the stress I went through, Please when submitting your appeal documents, you can include your passport along with it. Then send it with a return or prepaid courier. It will get back to you, you can ignore what the website says.

DHL wanted to frustrated me, but it was a nairalander here that helped me collect my passport from the embassy after it was stamped.

Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. Pls is anybody here going to Limerick?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by asue: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Congrats my man. This is encouraging news to me as well.
Pascal122:
Update:

All thanks to God!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Djdimeji:

Pascal122! Happy for you bruh! The entire process nearly gave you a heart attack, buh glad you can laugh over it now.
Congrats bruh!
What city are you going to btw?

Thank you very much. It wasn't easy at all.
I'm going to Galway.

How about you? What's the update?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Pascal122:

Thank you very much. It wasn't easy at all.
I'm going to Galway.

How about you? What's the update?
Yes it was.
Cork.
Still expecting....
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Djdimeji:

Yes it was.
Cork.
Still expecting....

Alright. It will be successful.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by carissaa(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hey,
Please how were you able to pick it up from the embassy? Can anyone approach the embassy? Or does it have to be a staff. My friend's passport is stuck and she needs to travel on Sunday.

Thanks
Pascal122:
Update:

All thanks to God!

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cobargram: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please is this the mail format of an approve appeal? Mind you I submitted my passport alongside my appeal; I did this because I confirmed from the embassy before submission

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
cobargram:
Please is this the mail format of an approve appeal? Mind you I submitted my passport alongside my appeal; I did this because I confirmed from the embassy before submission

Unrelated but why is a street named Negro Crescent.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by rudyislife: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Please how did you go about the personal pick up?can someone pick theirs up from the Embassy personally
Pascal122:
Update:
Please how did you about the personal pick up?can someone pick theirs up from the Embassy personally?
All thanks to God!

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by carissaa(f): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes o. For some reason they haven't been returning people's passports by UPS. Mstchewwww
rudyislife:
Please how did you go about the personal pick up?can someone pick theirs up from the Embassy personally
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=carissaa post=126033492]Yes o. For some reason they haven't been returning people's passports by UPS.
Weekly decisions haven't been updated for this week. Pls is this normal house.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessingssss: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pls, are we meant to receive a mail after visa decision has been granted. And how long before we expect the mail.
Pls responds is appreciated.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
carissaa:
Hey,
Please how were you able to pick it up from the embassy? Can anyone approach the embassy? Or does it have to be a staff. My friend's passport is stuck and she needs to travel on Sunday.

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, first of all, I wrote an email to the embassy stating that someone would pick it up for me.

Then I gave him an authorisation letter and a copy of my passport Datapage. He used it collect it from the embassy.

He also submitted his own passport biodata page as proof of ID
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
rudyislife:

Yes someone can pick it from the embassy personally. But please send them an email first. When they reply, you can go ahead. It's usually from 2pm downwards.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chukdobz20: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2023
Hi Guys, Is it easy to find job in Ireland. I'm married to an EU citizen, visa work sponsorship not needed
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Please can someone kindly upload a sample or text of a study leave letter should look like..please people

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TsarZed: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
So I'm a prospective applicant to the Dublin Business School, hoping to resume in September 2024.

I've scanned through this thread from January 2023 till date and here are my observation

1- The rejection rate from the embassy is high
2- The requirements are quite high with an emphasis on the finance part
3- There is a higher success rate when applying with a school agents

So I would appreciate any advice to avoid common pitfalls and have a seamless application process.

Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Avalanchee: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2023
Hi guys

I have questions about proof of funds for the visa process

I am using an external sponsor for my study and I have paid half of my tution

1. Does paying full tuition increase my chances?
2. Apart from the €10,000 which must reflect in my sponsors account, do I need to present my own bank statement. Because I haven't started bulking up my account at all and I want to apply this month

I'll appreciate replies. Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Avalanchee: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
semmyk:
If Edubond is not paid by you, then in my view/understanding, his/,her statements should be submitted, typically 6mths (I guess). Please note, this is in addition to yours.
AFAIK, Edubond does not exonerate you from showing/meeting financial capability. However, Edubond drastically limit the degree of (unwarranted) privacy intrusion into yours and sponsors finances.

Please guys I really need information about financials. I'm applying for the first time and I want to do it right

My sponsor is not in Nigeria, and paid half my tuition in dollars. Apart from her bank stament must I also present mine? If I present mine I'll have to receive a lump sum in it to boost my balance, would this lump sum impact my visa decision in any way?

Also what letters of support from my sponsor should I present? It seems there should be two letters. I don't really understand

Finally what is this Edubond? I've never heard about it. I'll appreciate any clarification.

Please help gurus in the house. I really want to prepare a solid application once and for all. Thank you

Juniior , Jaxeri , Pascal , everyone. Pls help 🙏🏾
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Avalanchee: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pascal122:
Update:

All thanks to God!

Congratulations 🎊

I'll like to connect with you. How can I reach you?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Avalanchee:

Congratulations 🎊

I'll like to connect with you. How can I reach you?

Send a DM here.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Avalanchee: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Pascal122:

Send a DM here.

I just sent an email message. Please reply to connect
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chika21: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hi guys,

Do Irish universities accept applications without transcript and just the Statement of Result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.