Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720818 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2023
A short compilation of top courses / Courses in demand and MY preferred school Options for 2024:

1. Data / Business Analytics : NCIRL, ULimerick , TUS-Limerick, MTU-Cork
2. Cloud Computing / Cybersecurity / Software Eng: TUS-Athlone, MTU-Cork , NCIRL
3. Sustainable Energy Engineering: TUDublin, DKIT, SETU
4. Construction Project Mgt : SETU
5. Nursing : UCC , MTU-Kerry

Start prepping for September 2024, get your financials TIDY & Sorted, Save in USD preferably with good paper trail of your finances .

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hello guys, How long does it take for griffith college to confirm payment of tuition fees? I have sent my payment receipts yet no response from them
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Navigating Job Opportunities: Prioritizing Skills Over Rankings

The question of whether attending a high-ranked university in Ireland guarantees job opportunities compared to medium-ranked colleges is a nuanced consideration. While high-ranked schools may attract prestige, it doesn't necessarily translate to better employment prospects for international students.

High-ranked universities often target Irish and EU nationals, leading to limited diversification in staff and support systems for international students. Opting for low-ranked schools isn't the solution either. Instead, the focus should be on selecting institutions that offer excellent courses, scrutinizing their curriculum, and prioritizing schools that provide robust support to all students, regardless of their background.

Smaller schools often boast diversified teams of staff and go the extra mile to ensure their students receive above-average support. This commitment frequently results in successful job placements, and satisfied students become valuable references for the school.

A case in point is the success stories from the National College of Ireland (NCI). Despite its lower tuition fees, students have secured impressive job opportunities, showcasing that skills and support often surpass the allure of high rankings. Conversely, even students from prestigious institutions like UCD, paying higher fees, may face challenges in landing professional roles.

The key takeaway is clear: prioritize skills over ratings. Whether you find yourself in Ireland or any other country, the critical factor in your educational journey should be the acquisition of valuable skills and the support system provided by the institution. Remember, it's not about the label but the substance of the education you receive.

In planning your academic path, consider schools that prioritize student success and offer the necessary tools and guidance for a prosperous career. Skills will always be the driving force behind your professional journey.

#EducationMatters #SkillsOverRankings #CareerSuccess
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pearlvic: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2023
Please I want to inquire how to show the relationship between me and my mother's brother (uncle) he does not have a birth certificate . what other documents can he use
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 100ongod: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2023
ICaSNg:
A short compilation of top courses / Courses in demand and MY preferred school Options for 2024:

1. Data / Business Analytics : NCIRL, ULimerick , TUS-Limerick, MTU-Cork
2. Cloud Computing / Cybersecurity / Software Eng: TUS-Athlone, MTU-Cork , NCIRL
3. Sustainable Energy Engineering: TUDublin, DKIT
4. Construction Project Mgt : SETU
5. Nursing : UCC , MTU-Kerry

Start prepping for September 2024, get your financials TIDY & Sorted, Save in USD preferably with good paper trail of your finances .

Good day please
Good morning sir about some clarification:
My primary school testimonial is 2004 because I did primary six 6- normally I should hv left in primary 5 .So dats 6years for primary school.
My secondary school testimonial is 2009 .but I wrote SSCE in 2008 when I was in ss1 .so that’s 5 years for secondary school.
Any suggestion on how I fill this in my form online .
Should I just input only my university ?
Should I put it as its on my testimonial 5 years for secondary school?
Please clarify.
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 100ongod: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
ICaSNg:
EFFECTIVE 1ST JULY, PROOF OF LIVING EXPENSES FOR THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND WILL BE 10,000 EUROS .

i.e : it will be changing from 7,000 euros to 10,000 euros

All the best guys !

Good day icasng please like in d scenario sponsor has 12 million,main applicant has 3 million. Main applicant paid fees from his own account got d funds from d sale of a land d agreement shows me and my mum in d said land .
Can I show my 3 million balance and my mums 12 million in POF.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
100ongod:

Good day please
Good morning sir about some clarification:
My primary school testimonial is 2004 because I did primary six 6- normally I should hv left in primary 5 .So dats 6years for primary school.
My secondary school testimonial is 2009 .but I wrote SSCE in 2008 when I was in ss1 .so that’s 5 years for secondary school.
Any suggestion on how I fill this in my form online .
Should I just input only my university ?
Should I put it as its on my testimonial 5 years for secondary school?
Please clarify.
Thanks

You can't apply to NCI without an Agent. Contact your Agent and send an email to Michael if your Agent aint doing what they ought to do. I work with NCIRL BUT This is a relationship thing which I won't be getting myself involved in . My thoughts and prayers with you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Noel2: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Hi everyone, please I’ll like suggestions. I got denied a US visa this year and decided to apply to study in Ireland. What will be the best way to tell them why I decided to apply for Ireland after getting denied by US. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Please who has seen the newly released decision list on their website for the Irish embassy in Abuja?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2023
They have deleted the decision list from their site. I know it's got to be a mistake.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MatthiasChin: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Please I want to study Law in Ireland can semeone tell me the cost and what I'm to do..I had wanted to travel on asylum but I just need to ask bosses first.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
MTU-CORK Opens Application for September 2024 tomorrow.

They have tuition discounts ranging from 1500 euro to 3000 euros.

Other Entry Conditions apply*
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MatthiasChin: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2023
ICaSNg:
MTU-CORK Opens Application for September 2024 tomorrow.

They have tuition discounts ranging from 1500 euro to 3000 euros.

Other Entry Conditions apply*

Thanks for this... I read somewhere on the thread that the money one gets from working while studying can help them with rent and upkeep but can't be enough to pay tuition?

Please how true is this because I was thinking that when I pay the first tuition if I get on board I can be working to save up for the next tuition...

Clearify me on this.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Have anybody submitted their application at VFS lagos lately? I heard at VFS Abuja, Original copies of documents are no longer required, How true?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2023
MatthiasChin:

Thanks for this... I read somewhere on the thread that the money one gets from working while studying can help them with rent and upkeep but can't be enough to pay tuition?

Please how true is this because I was thinking that when I pay the first tuition if I get on board I can be working to save up for the next tuition...

Clearify me on this.
Thats true bro, Money u earn from the partime jobs as a student can also take care of ur basic living as a student, u cant get enough to pay ur tuition!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2023
MatthiasChin:

Clearify me on this.

True, reason why most Irish schools accept and prefer 100% tuition payment before visa application. With more International students requesting for asylum in the UK - they are also most likely heading towards 50% to 100% tuition payment before applying for study visas. Living expenses of 10,000 euros also apply per year excluding Tuition and from 15,000 euros if using a sponsor for a 1 year program * if your program will be longer than a year , more funds will be required as Proof
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Eculizumab:
Have anybody submitted their application at VFS lagos lately? I heard at VFS Abuja, Original copies of documents are no longer required, How true?

No longer submitted at the VFS-only photocopies- i still advise going with them for sighting.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2023
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship is set to become available soon, offering the following benefits:
a full tuition fee waiver
and €10,000 for living expenses.

Eligible students must meet the following criteria:

be on the non-EU fee rate i.e be paying International student fee,
Have an offer for a 1-year taught Masters program
or 1st year PhD program for the 2024-25 academic year,
and come from a non-EU/non-EEA country.
The typical deadline for submission is in March 2024.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
ICaSNg:
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship is set to become available soon, offering the following benefits:
a full tuition fee waiver
and €10,000 for living expenses.

Eligible students must meet the following criteria:

be on the non-EU fee rate i.e be paying International student fee,
Have an offer for a 1-year taught Masters program
or 1st year PhD program for the 2024-25 academic year,
and come from a non-EU/non-EEA country.
The typical deadline for submission is in March 2024.
can one still apply after paying fees to resume in feb 2024?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Eculizumab:
can one still apply after paying fees to resume in feb 2024?

No, it can only work for september 2024 / Jan 2025 intakes
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MatthiasChin: 2:58am On Nov 02, 2023
ICaSNg:

True, reason why most Irish schools accept and prefer 100% tuition payment before visa application. With more International students requesting for asylum in the UK - they are also most likely heading towards 50% to 100% tuition payment before applying for study visas. Living expenses of 10,000 euros also apply per year excluding Tuition and from 15,000 euros if using a sponsor for a 1 year program * if your program will be longer than a year , more funds will be required as Proof

Thank you ma..but how about canada if I'm able to pay the first tuition and process everything and get there can I be able to raise the next tuition from part time jobs because I intend running a 4 years bsc (LLB - Bachelor of Law) course there.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nalizzzy: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2023
MatthiasChin:

Clearify me on this.
not so true
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
MatthiasChin:

Thank you ma..but how about canada if I'm able to pay the first tuition and process everything and get there can I be able to raise the next tuition from part time jobs because I intend running a 4 years bsc (LLB - Bachelor of Law) course there.

Canada in my opinion is worse- limited job opportunities when compared to the UK / USA.Students can only work 20 hours a week, with high cost of living globally its best you do not plan to pay fees from parttime jobs unless you want to breach visa rules
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by MatthiasChin: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
ICaSNg:

Canada in my opinion is worse- limited job opportunities when compared to the UK / USA.Students can only work 20 hours a week, with high cost of living globally its best you do not plan to pay fees from parttime jobs unless you want to breach visa rules

So I should consider running my first degree in 9ja
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
MatthiasChin:

So I should consider running my first degree in 9ja

Let me address a few important points:

Comprehensive guidance and consultation are typically personalized and tailored to individual circumstances. I am unable to provide meaningful guidance without essential information such as your academic background, current occupation, age, financial situation, and future goals. Public platforms like this one are designed to offer assistance to those who already possess a clear understanding of their path and need minimal support or advice. Therefore, due to the limited information available about your unique situation, I am unable to offer specific advice or recommendations regarding the best country for you at this moment.

I recommend conducting thorough research on the countries you are interested in. For instance, if you're considering Canada, visit the Canadian section and explore the resources available, ask questions, and engage with the community to gain insights. The same applies if you're considering Australia or any other destination. By actively seeking information and engaging with the relevant communities, you can make an informed decision to find the country that aligns with your individual needs and aspirations.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by cobargram: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2023
cobargram:
Please is this the mail format of an approve appeal? Mind you I submitted my passport alongside my appeal; I did this because I confirmed from the embassy before submission

My visa appeal was accepted. And yes, this is the mail format for an accepted visa appeal
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eculizumab: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
ICaSNg:

No, it can only work for september 2024 / Jan 2025 intakes
Thanks, Please do i need to submit the bank statememt of the Euro account my tuition was paid from? Or Only the Bank statements of the account i intend to use to show the Cost of living
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Eculizumab:
Thanks, Please do i need to submit the bank statememt of the Euro account my tuition was paid from? Or Only the Bank statements of the account i intend to use to show the Cost of living

YES you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.