Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721389 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Obiororo:
Please I would like to find out, does having no paid work experience matter for visa application? I have experience in my field but it was not a paid role. Just need more opinions please.
Even if it's a teaching job of 20k grab it and use it to strengthen your application cos you will have to provide your own personal account too for six months
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
abuhusna1:

Even if it's a teaching job of 20k grab it and use it to strengthen your application cos you will have to provide your own personal account too for six months
In my case, Though I submitted my sponsors statement of account, I still provided my personal Statement of account with no paid job experience (no salary income). I only explained why I was unemployed at the time and wrote that I was working unofficially for my mom in my SOP.

Whatever the case may be, he should be truthful and don’t forge false documents..

They verify every document you submit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by GbadegaE(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
kokolo3103:
Good morning, new to this forum but interested in studying in Ireland based on in the interesting facts..I graduated with a 2:1 in accounting and also preparing for IELTS...What are my chances for securing scholarship there??

In Ireland you could get from 2000Euros - 4000Euros depending on schools there. And Ireland is the financial hub of Europe where you can study Msc. Finance or Msc Finance Technology or Msc Accounting and Finance.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by GbadegaE(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
frostmate:
Please how easy is it to get a job in Ireland, be it part time or full time if I were doing my studies there compared to UK, Australia or Canada.

How much is rent for a studio or one bed in Dublin? I believe jobs will be plenty there, it being the capital.

Is it possible residing outskirts of Dublin and working in Dublin?

What is transport like in and out of Dublin? Is it easily accessible and cheap? Rent should be cheaper outside Dublin in other states.

Depending on the area, per month, 600 - 800 Euros, And They have one of the best Transport systems in the world, speaking from experience of being there.

They have an amazing transport system.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
myownvibe03:
In my case, Though I submitted my sponsors statement of account, I still provided my personal Statement of account with no paid job experience (no salary income). I only explained why I was unemployed at the time and wrote that I was working unofficially for my mom in my SOP.

Whatever the case may be, he should be truthful and don’t forge false documents..

Yeah good one I guess he is applying for next intake September hence reason I advised he get a teaching job to show he is doing something if he had none
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Obiororo: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
myownvibe03:

Thanks for the response. Did you attach any documents to show you had been working for your mum?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Obiororo: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
abuhusna1:

Yeah good one I guess he is applying for next intake September hence reason I advised he get a teaching job to show he is doing something if he had none

Applying for January.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Obiororo:

Thanks for the response. Did you attach any documents to show you had been working for your mum?
I did. I added some properties I managed for her but there was no valid documentation or payment indicating I’ve been working for her.. since it was unofficial (which I THOROUGHLY explained in my SOP )

If you’ve had any kind of work experience, whether paid or unpaid, make sure to state it.

And, don’t be shy to give them detailed explanations.. and fill all study gaps.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Obiororo: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
myownvibe03:
I did. I added some properties I managed for her but there was no valid documentation or payment indicating I’ve been working for her.. since it was unofficial (which I THOROUGHLY explained in my SOP )

If you’ve had any kind of work experience, whether paid or unpaid, make sure to state it.

And, don’t be shy to give them detailed explanations.. and fill all study gaps.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by myownvibe03(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Obiororo:

Thanks a lot for the help.
welcome bro.
All the best in your application.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Visa Approved...
Applied on 16th July,
Visa stamped on the 16th Aug
UPS delivered today.

Good luck to does awaiting theirs and I pray it will be good news.. We await your testimonies
Following this trend was the best decision I took... Thank you to all the contributors.. GOD bless you all.

9 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one. Congratulations to both of you. Go and prosper!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Aivinpac: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Twetwi:
Visa Approved...
Applied on 16th July,
Visa stamped on the 16th Aug
UPS delivered today.

Good luck to does awaiting theirs and I pray it will be good news.. We await your testimonies
Following this trend was the best decision I took... Thank you to all the contributors.. GOD bless you all.
Congrats and Amen to the rest of us waiting it will end in praise �

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jenniliousatoe: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations my testimony is next.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hot!!!!!!!
Richy5008:
Hello house. Barka de sallah to all my Muslim brothers and sisters in the house.
Pls I would like to ask about Biotechnology job prospect in Ireland. Am about to apply for admission
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
ok
GbadegaE:

Depending on the area, per month, 600 - 800 Euros, And They have one of the best Transport systems in the world, speaking from experience of being there.

They have an amazing transport system.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bratan(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Congrats to those with testimonies and success wish to those in the process.

I studied sociology (BSc) and I'm currently working for a transportation company as a fleet supervisor. I'll really appreciate information on schools that offer Master degree in transportation science/ transport management in Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
A general note to all future and intending Irish students visa applicants, it is now a rule that accommodation must be sorted before applying for visa because most of the applicants refused visa recently were refused on the fact that their was no accommodation arrangement. This was never an issue last year and many of us got visas without it but some are not making it because of lack of accommodation arrangement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Can those who were granted visa this month confirm this? Did you include evidence of accommodation in ur application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chinlov:
Can those who were granted visa this month confirm this? Did you include evidence of accommodation in ur application?

I filled in my school address in the accommodation section.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jenniliousatoe: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
My school included accommodation and health insurance in the fees.although am awaiting visa.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Proof of accommodation is not a compulsory requirement if all your other documents is satisfactory.

Once something goes wrong with your application, other reasons to refuse such application follows.
However, to be on the safe side, new applicants can include temporary hostel / hotel booking in their application henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Okioghene60: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
uote author=Twetwi post=70576932]

[/quote]
Pls which university
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Okioghene60: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jenniliousatoe:
My school included accommodation and health insurance in the fees.although am awaiting visa.

Pls which University
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okioghene60:
uote author=Twetwi post=70576932]

Pls which university

UCD

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2018
abuhusna1:
A general note to all future and intending Irish students visa applicants, it is now a rule that accommodation must be sorted before applying for visa because most of the applicants refused visa recently were refused on the fact that their was no accommodation arrangement. This was never an issue last year and many of us got visas without it but some are not making it because of lack of accommodation arrangement.

Could it be as a result of discreet Account Balance check revealing insufficient funds to cover living expenses? Just wondering if the applicants drew down their account balance before visa was finalized.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Awaiting this week's testimonies. Best of everything to you all!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.