Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (719999 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Blessedolamide:
Not all schools are free. But you will definitely see some with free app fee. Others within the range 50-100 euros

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hustla(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
ICaSNg:

0 -100 euros

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tune10: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello,I have an admission for January start at NCI and I want to know if ielts is compulsory for the visa application because I have a masters degree from the UK already and I was told by the international office NCI that I don’t need ielts.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by veramani31: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
tune10:
Hello,I have an admission for January start at NCI and I want to know if ielts is compulsory for the visa application because I have a masters degree from the UK already and I was told by the international office NCI that I don’t need ielts.

My brother better go and write it. It'd highly required
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
It's compulsory for visa.. Am going g to NCI January also ad Wana pay my school fees and visa this month end..
tune10:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
thanks
ICaSNg:

Definitely Yes if they can get every refusal reason sorted correctly or adequately.
**Professional advice though, if the school has the program available for Jan, let them appeal before the 2 month window lapses and get an offer for Jan. This will give them more time to sort out all paper works.

Refusal reasons have ranged from people thinking IELTS/PTE/TOEFL is not a requirement to some as trivial as WAEC Certificate (***This answers the person who mentioned they intend making a visa application without their transcripts) not been included to 3rd parties making Tuition fee payment on behalf of the applicant especially when this is different from the sponsor.

Try and cover all bases before submitting an appeal. But then, we can't rule out the supernatural favour of God sha, so all the best everyone
Appeal takes minimum of 72 hours to 5 weeks or more or exceptional cases.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
very compulsory.
tune10:
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
A friend got hers today.She will be attendin NCI,Dublin.
You can track you package via UPS website using the tracking code on the delivery document received at VFS

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Makomen: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jkl

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Makomen: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
I thank God and all the persons who assisted me in getting the visa
Makomen:
Just got my visa. Applied on the 12/08. Received it by 2pm today
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Makomen:
I thank God and all the persons who assisted me in getting the visa
You mean you applied this month?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CnenyeS: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
12/08 or 12/07?

Makomen:
Just got my visa. Applied on the 12/08. Received it by 2pm today
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm sure it's 12/07
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
partnerus:

Even at that, that's a duration of month. The dude is very lucky indeed. Congrats to him or her.
Chinlov:
I'm sure it's 12/07
Even at that, that's a duration of one month. The dude is very lucky indeed. Congrats to him or her.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Twetwi: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
partnerus:

Even at that, that's a duration of one month. The dude is very lucky indeed. Congrats to him or her.

Thats exactly 5 weeks.. nice
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jonghyunwife: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
tune10:

An English test is compulsory for Visa application. But it's not necessarily IELTS. You can write TOEFL or PTE too.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Aivinpac: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bigeye231:
It's compulsory for visa.. Am going g to NCI January also ad Wana pay my school fees and visa this month end..
My personal opinion bro if NCI says u don’t need it I guess u don’t need it then. That been said in your letter of acceptance they should write a statement saying they have made an assessement of your English Lang ability to satisfactory. I know of an individual who also dint do the test however the guy gave them reasons as to why he feels he doesn’t have to plus he studied in the UK too and made reference to all his previous studies in Nigeria to be taught in English and that of his degree in the Uk, bros they gave him his visa.
Pls this is not to dissuade any applicant from doing the test ooo better safe than sorry am just saying an initial study experience in the UK or any English speaking country should suffice along with a statement from the respective institution in respect to the exam.
It’s just a shame our govt does nothing with the way this guys bully us lol a lot of dem sef we saving the English pass dem as if na Latin we use they study for niger after dem go say brits colonise us so what’s the point . Lmao

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Signed,Sealed and delievered.
VISA ISSUED!!!!!!

Thanks to God and to everyone here....ICASng,Prinstine....You have been excellent in assisting us and guiding us here.You wont lack help in Jesus name...

I am so happy...

A letter from NCI sent to someon showed why students have been refused...Trivial reasons as ICAS stated earlier and even some due to the undertaking stuff.....
Please just follow the consulate rules and requirements plssssssssssssssssssssss...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Aivinpac:

My personal opinion bro if NCI says u don’t need it I guess u don’t need it then. That been said in your letter of acceptance they should write a statement saying they have made an assessement of your English Lang ability to satisfactory. I know of an individual who also dint do the test however the guy gave them reasons as to why he feels he doesn’t have to plus he studied in the UK too and made reference to all his previous studies in Nigeria to be taught in English and that of his degree in the Uk, bros they gave him his visa.
Pls this is not to dissuade any applicant from doing the test ooo better safe than sorry am just saying an initial study experience in the UK or any English speaking country should suffice along with a statement from the respective institution in respect to the exam.
It’s just a shame our govt does nothing with the way this guys bully us lol a lot of dem sef we saving the English pass dem as if na Latin we use they study for niger after dem go say brits colonise us so what’s the point . Lmao
Please don't mislead people online cos you won't be there to console them. It is very important to take English test as many have been refused visa based on that

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by bigmills: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
On the safer side, JUST DO IT....PTE is 46k
Aivinpac:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Makomen: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Its 12/07
partnerus:

its a typo error
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chinlov: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations to the testifiers in the house. Keep the flag flying over there and may God bless your paths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
bigmills:
VISA ISSUED!!!!!!

Thanks to God and to everyone here....ICASng,Prinstine....You have been excellent in assisting us and guiding us here.You wont lack help in Jesus name...

I am so happy...

A letter from NCI sent to someon showed why students have been refused...Trivial reasons as ICAS stated earlier and even some due to the undertaking stuff.....
Please just follow the consulate rules and requirements plssssssssssssssssssssss...

Congratulations!!!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Makomen: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chinlov:
Congratulations to the testifiers in the house. Keep the flag flying over there and may God bless your paths
amen
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Aivinpac: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
abuhusna1:

Please don't mislead people online cos you won't be there to console them. It is very important to take English test as many have been refused visa based on that
Did u read my write up ? U can see my point was in respect to an individuals peculiar case ooo I no tell any body make dem no do test Biko I only suggested that for those whose uni specifically told dem they don’t need the test the uni should support what they say with documentation n I gave a scenario I know of. Abeg test is a must ooo am reiterating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by galala123(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2018
bigmills:
VISA ISSUED!!!!!!

Congrats bigmills

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alabler: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2018
bigmills:
i submitted 10th of July and i am still waiting for my visa.By God's grace it will come.Waiting period clocked 5weeks last tuesday so next tuesday will make it 6 weeks.

Sorry one of my friends was rejected on a stupid basis of "he has done a Msc in Nigeria already why does he want to go do another masters".
School has spoken to the embassy and has submittted a letter.How long does it take to get a reply from appeal?

shocked waoooo, the guy has to give a strong explanation in his SOP to justify the need for a second master; by highligthing the gap in his first master, the demand in his current job & how the second master will address the gap of the first and fill the demand relating to his current job & future career path. We tend to have a similar case; I have a B.Sc & MPH, but going for another M.Sc! I guess I was lucky to have gotten an approval grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2018
bigmills:
VISA ISSUED!!!!!!

I am so happy...

Thank God and congrats bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lanrayx: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2018
bigmills:
VISA ISSUED!!!!!!

I am so happy...

congrats, like what reasons and what do you mean by the undertaking stuff
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by tune10: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
So I mailed the Abuja office about ielts having had a masters degree in the UK and here is their reply.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by aduku1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good day Guys for someone who studied law at undergraduate level....Going to Ireland to study MSC in International business and law. Hope it will not raise a red flag to the visa officer?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Khikehlohmoh: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello,

Please can anyone help me with some vitals things to take when travelling.. Eg clothes, food, books etc.

For clothes.. Where to get the jackets cheaper in lagos.

Generally anything i need to take along before going.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.