Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (725087 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ZitaMall: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Sirbohr007:
I just got admitted to Dublin Institute of Technology for September 2019 intake, MSc. Electronic & Communications Engineering. Who knows a thing or two about the school? chances of finding a student job and cheap accommodation.

accommodation is very expensive in dublin, so be prepared to go with enough cash. You will definitely get a student job. For further information, let me know.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kriff: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Gettings. Please does CIT request for full payment of tuition before visa application? Thank you.
Wolesantos:

Dear sir I have applied to CIT and I guessed there scholarship is still available which I got 25% off my tution fees worth €3000. I will be happy to have u apply too hoping u and Everyone gets the offer too.

@icas may d Almighty God bless u now and forever.

I appreciate even as I never start visa application but your words of encouragement and advice is overwhelming
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ZitaMall: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kriff:
Gettings. Please does CIT request for full payment of tuition before visa application? Thank you.

ITS advisable to pay full tuition for Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
People on this thread should be careful; New People ave arrived o...they will call themselves school rep and start commenting upandan and then say contact me for more information.

stay woke o!!!

5 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lander237: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hi everyone.

I just arrived Dublin few days ago for my study abroad semester. Please what are the hot African areas here (bars/clubs, shops, etc)
Boredom go kill someone for this contri chaiii

I miss the UK already �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
ZitaMall:

if you can pay full tuition, and work with trusted school reps (not agent, school representatives) you shoiuld get the visa.

Anyone who has an offer from any university in Ireland already has the email of appropriate International officers; and if they are not certain about an agent they can send an email to their respective unis to confirm if such agent is working with such school.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wolesantos:

Dear sir I have applied to CIT and I guessed there scholarship is still available which I got 25% off my tution fees worth €3000. I will be happy to have u apply too hoping u and Everyone gets the offer too.

I appreciate even as I never start visa application but your words of encouragement and advice is overwhelming

God bless you too!!!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Zudoka:
Hello every one. Please does our driving licence suffice as a full driving licence in Ireland?

Only if it was issued by an EU/EEA country.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Kriff:

Yes sir. They require it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Zudoka(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
mizchidi:

Only if it was issued by an EU/EEA country.

Thanks.

I was asked if I have a full driving licence. This means my answer should be "no," right?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by richvictor: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Please at wat stage is 1 required to do medical test and what specific med tests do dey require 1 to carry out??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow!!!! 8.0 !!!!!!!!!! Thank God for you oooo... thanks for the info
CODEDBARREL:

I have heard people say PTE is easier. For sure I know IELTS is kinda tough, but I got 8.0 as overall bandscore. I have not heard of any discrimination to any of the English tests.

Good luck.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow!!!!!Thats great... Thanks for the info
Did you apply separately for the scholarship? Please how did you go about it?

Wolesantos:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sammyfrance23: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why is this thread so dry? Those in Ireland can share their experiences over there.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
CODEDBARREL:

I have heard people say PTE is easier. For sure I know IELTS is kinda tough, but I got 8.0 as overall bandscore. I have not heard of any discrimination to any of the English tests.

Good luck.

bro...I would soon be writing ielts...I just mailed you sir..I need to ask you some certain things sir

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sammyfrance23: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
ICaSNg:

God bless you too!!!

Your pm isn’t working I’ve been trying to send you a message.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
Wow!!!!!Thats great... Thanks for the info
Did you apply separately for the scholarship? Please how did you go about it?

you don't have to apply separately it comes in when you have been given admission and it's based on academic merit. check the sku website too
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
richvictor:
Please at wat stage is 1 required to do medical test and what specific med tests do dey require 1 to carry out??

Medical test like how?

Or you meant medical Insurance?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by lander237: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
lander237:
Hi everyone.

I just arrived Dublin few days ago for my study abroad semester. Please what are the hot African areas here (bars/clubs, shops, etc)

I miss the UK already �

Please those have been living in Dublin, can you please share your experiences
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnmattew: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2019
Sirbohr007:
I just got admitted to Dublin Institute of Technology for September 2019 intake, MSc. Electronic & Communications Engineering. Who knows a thing or two about the school? chances of finding a student job and cheap accommodation.
we are heading towards same direction....but masters in mechanical engineering
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks and God bless

dejiDaniel:
Hi Chibabe. I did PTE (there's TOEFL and IELTS);prepared within 4days (because i didn't have much time) and had overall score of 69. I would suggest starting early if there's more time to prepare . I could remember using some PTE android apps i found on google app store as well as Youtube videos and some google search as well.That was all.
One benefit of PTE is that you get your results within one or two weeks or even matter of days- for this reason,i chose PTE.
Wishing you all the best.
Cheers.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks.
I tried browsing sku website but couldn't see any info. Are you sure its not typographical error.
Please confirm.
Secondly, is like CIT does not offer post graduate courses, I tried browsing it but could not see any info on that
Thirdly does Canada share information with Ireland

Wolesantos:

you don't have to apply separately it comes in when you have been given admission and it's based on academic merit. check the sku website too
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by GrasstoGrace: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
johnmattew:
we are heading towards same direction....but masters in mechanical engineering

Me too, I got admitted into Mechanical Engineering DIT sept2019... Guess we're all heading the same direction...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by niyogeol(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
lander237:
Hi everyone.

I miss the UK already �
Hello. For African shops in Dublin, there is one on Parnell Street, and another at Moore Street. In the aforementioned places, you will find food, drinks and salons.

As for clubs, there is no African club as such, save for a few place that play Nigerian/African music- Krystle basement club on Harcourt Street, and River Bar at D'Olier Street.

I hope you find this useful. Cheers.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnmattew: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
GrasstoGrace:

Me too, I got admitted into Mechanical Engineering DIT sept2019... Guess we're all heading the same direction...
cool.....we can relate so we could share info concerning accomodation and others

hope u know that the name of the school,DIT,is now TUD( technological university of Dublin)?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
Thanks.
I tried browsing sku website but couldn't see any info. Are you sure its not typographical error.
Please confirm.
Secondly, is like CIT does not offer post graduate courses, I tried browsing it but could not see any info on that
Thirdly does Canada share information with Ireland

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Wolesantos: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
visit this
Chibabe4Christ:
Thanks.

visit this website :::: (www.cit.ie/fees.students.international)
Chibabe4Christ:
Thanks.

visit this
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kriff: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thank you for the reply.
Wolesantos:

Yes sir. They require it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Kriff: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the advise
ZitaMall:

ITS advisable to pay full tuition for Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by GrasstoGrace: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=johnmattew post=75168375]cool.....we can relate so we could share info concerning accomodation and others

hope u know that the name of the school,DIT,is now TUD( technological university of Dublin)?[/quote

Sent you a mail bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tomifolake: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good evening nairalanders
I am new here, i will like to ask a few questions. I studied guidance and counselling for bsc and I am interested in studying in Ireland for masters. I realized there is a kind of restriction for courses to study for masters in Ireland because of employment. I will be grateful if I can be put through on courses someone like me can study in Ireland. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.