Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni (39710 Views)

History Of Ika People(umunede) / Ika People / The Ika People{igbanke}. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Abagworo(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2011
@agbotaen. I think it is best you focus on displaying the rich culture of the Ika than looking for reasons why they are not Igbo. Unknown to you Ezeagu is an Ika man from Agbor.

Mind you Ikas even argue among themselves about this Igbo issue without conclusive ending.An example is you,Ogbuefi and Ezeagu.You are from Owa,Ezeagu from Agbor and Ogbuefi from Igbodo. Ezeagu and Ogbuefi believe they are Igbos but you don't. So let the Ika-Igbo or Ika-Ika issue rest for good and focus on displaying the Ika culture.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by AndreUweh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
Abagworo:

@agbotaen. I think it is best you focus on displaying the rich culture of the Ika than looking for reasons why they are not Igbo. Unknown to you Ezeagu is an Ika man from Agbor.

Mind you Ikas even argue among themselves about this Igbo issue without conclusive ending.An example is you,Ogbuefi and Ezeagu.You are from Owa,Ezeagu from Agbor and Ogbuefi from Igbodo. Ezeagu and Ogbuefi believe they are Igbos but you don't. So let the Ika-Igbo or Ika-Ika issue rest for good and focus on displaying the Ika culture.
Well said Abagworo. The chap is very repepetive. What he said today, he will also say 2morrow. Am so bored of him.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
1. janice okoh daughther of late chief hezekiah okoh from owa oyibu has won this years brunt wood literary award in England with her book titled three birds.
2. for the person doubting my ika hood , i have this to say --------------
m wu , eregenden ebon ogiso,keti keti
egilegbeshi ni iwu onyen ika ,ye gbeye korni ,
agbon ojuwu gi e gbe akpakali, le ndi ri e zeni eyin ize,
we gi e a kpa itan ni , ebon ihian a ri ishi udara orukutubha,
a man ni ye ile onyen ika nkeshi , onye ika asaka de ihien ifa ni i de.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Obiagu1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Abagworo:

I didn't know Ezeagu is from Agbor.  shocked
You've said it all.
@Agbotaen focus your energy on displaying the rich Ika culture than trying to give reasons they are not Igbo because I think you've failed woefully at it.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2011
it is you igbo people that are woeful liers,this is an ika thread and not an igbo thread,what cant you igbos claim, which agbor is ezeagu from let him tell me, which family or idumu or ogbe is he from in agbor and what is the vast majority of agbor peoples believe about where they come from and who they are ? is it your problem if i say i am not igbo and i am ika , if you and your family are igbos that is your business and not mine, for me and my family we are ika people, i always write about ika and not igbo,it is you igbo propagandists that say otherwise,or when the agbor people inclusive of all ika people said they are a different ethnic group in 1930, did i write that, we are not forcing any one , some ika say they are igbo , no problem and for us that say we are not igbo and we are ika ,that is our own business,no matter the threat or attack from igbo propagandist it will not work, any way that is how your people were busy using propaganda and lies during the civil war and the federal troops were busy capturing biafran territory.
we do recognise that ika people have various origins but today a vast majority of them believe they are ika. let ezeagu tell me where is from in agbor and his idumu and lineage and ogbe and he should tell me their history and tradition, and i will check out his lineage from deins royal palace.
as for me ,i am proud to be ika and nothing can make me be igbo, our world view is very different,our culture is different , so let every body keep their culture , most people here are not even ika and you dont even know what it means being ika.

1 Like

Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
1. igbos will never let ika people rest , and you know what when it is time for critical decision ika people will let you down and tell you they are not igbo, it happenned before and it will happen again, so even if you keep fooling your self ,and the pretender that calls himself an agbor man , when it is agbor men like DR george orewa, from agbor that was the first ika ethnic leader ,after he died fortune ebie from agbor became the head and now sunday osifo, and have you seen the dein of agbor in ohaneze or any igbo ethnic group meeting? the anwser is no.but this page is meant for learning ika language but those who are not ikas are all parading themselves as ika people trying to intimidate us,
ndi igbo ojuwu le uhuki gi gu gbe akpakali,
ria ghonron, eson ebon ogiso e shi inyenren
wen le ni eburu, le edeke,
onu asaka hun ihien ighogho,
eje idoboro le okpokpo ke gbe iyetor ,
ye iboze onu.

2. edei oku hun ri a ri ,
oku hun le oselobue ri,
oku ahun wu oselobue,
oku ahun wu ikpe ihian ile,
oku hun ya gbe iyetor uwani gha itebite de ru itebite,
ukpe ni wu ukpe oselobue,
owon okenyen ohu , wu jonu, ya bia da shia ni ukpe hun eri,
eleya wu ukpe hun, mani ya wu osheri ukpe hun,
onyen o ri a shi a ni eri ni ,wu jesu,
owan wu nwan oselobue tume, no da gbodon ukpokpo le uya ,ojuwu wehe imen uwani,
ya , olu ri imen ozara no yi oken oro ,si henrin ni idibo ,oselobue ni onu gbehutor ,
aghere leni, a rua leni ihien wu le ni oselobue,
e gi ile uya ri agan ,le ni eson ri imen onu,
egbeye ile ni ihian ra odafe ri, imen onu,ni onu da ban ukpo itebite oselobue.
n gi ihien ni kpa ni onu itan ,no da bani onu erere,
erere ri imen oselobue ehikogbe, ihian ara saka tinyun ukpe ni ,
o no ke okokise le ifon ri e ti imen ishin.

3. more ika people should interact so that we will teach each order the various ika dialects , because they seems to be about five, like in abavo they ini shia ----which means i said or told him, while some will say n no sia a , ulakpa is police ,but some ika people say unakpa, ikas that are near the eastern fringes say uno- house , while some central ika say olo or ulo. a chair in owa /agbor is agara or agah, while some ika call it oche,
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
Obiagu1:

I didn't know Ezeagu is from Agbor.  shocked
You've said it all.
@Agbotaen focus your energy on displaying the rich Ika culture than trying to give reasons they are not Igbo because I think you've failed woefully at it.

He's bound to fail because all historical evidences show that Ika people are ethnically Igbo with Bini influence. The truth has no colour.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2011
1.it is you that will fail with your fellow propagandist who stay in their village and annex peoples land claiming they are igbo, that is why you people failed in the first time you tried annexing other peoples land instead of staying in your igbo land, and this time if you try it you will still fail,as the majority of ika people will not go or stand with you , but you can go with a few ika who believe they are igbos or have you forgotten so soon in 1967 , did majority of ika people follow biafra? the answer is that they did not follow you.,and today there is no ika king or ika person of repute that is a member of ohaneze ndigbo ,do you know why ? it is because ika people know they are not igbo.
2. please make do with others from aniocha/oshimili area. leave ikas alone because we know where we are going to
3. i or majority of our people have never said they are binis , but we recognise their cultural and migratory impact on ika, so also we recognise that of igbo in ika too.but we are not igbo , so also we are bini people ,and if you think what we are saying is new , check out itsekiri - mix of bini and yoruba , but who are they , they are itsekiris.
4. i think you igbo propagandists should have been tired of ika people by now ,because the average ika man wants to keep a safe distance from igbo, and i bet you dont want to know what ika people that live in the villages call igbo ?
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
The only Ikas that want to keep a distance with other Igbo clans are deluded ones like you.

If I may ask you, what makes you not Igbo?
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by nedu210(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
plez lets stop all this about who is who, plez u can be ika, ikwere, etche, nsuka, any tin u like to call ur self, bein ika can not make igbo less a nation. U can be ika igbo, ika bini or ika yoruba it ur choice. KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Dynamite98: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
Dodo ni o umunem, hapu ni ndi ozo imari leni ihe weri eku. @Agbotaen, hapu we, ya nu dodo.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Dynamite98: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
Thread derailed again angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

What were we talking about again?
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2011
Dynamite98:

You are right. I visit most of these kinds of thread to learn the rich culture of others but what strikes me negatively is when a denial is put up ahead of time. Such phrases could be well written and attract little or no comments from a non-member of such group.

So I adviced Agbotaen to focus on displaying Ika culture and wait for other Ikas to add without proposing or opposing being Igbo as that will attract controversy from both Ikas and other Igbos.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2011
Dynamite98:

It's unfortunate how Agbotaen derailed this thread.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by armyofone(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
oops grin
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by ChinenyeN(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2011
I'm still trying to understand why Igbo people are actually still bothering themselves with the Ika. I'll admit though, it's funny witnessing their outright denial of 'Igbo', while they evidently remain more Igbo than I; whne uvuvu. Besides, who here other than Ika people actually give a single onuodu for the small 'kingdom'? Just leave them. They aren't serving any purpose for Igbo people anyway.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
^
It will be more appropriate to direct this kind of remark to folks like Agbotaen, not Ikas.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by ChinenyeN(m): 3:04am On Dec 16, 2011
No. I'm pretty sure it's addressed to the appropriate people, and those people are neither folks like Agbotaen nor Ika in general, unless of course you want to explain your reasoning as to how what I said should more appropriately be addressed to 'folks like Agbotaen' (of which I strongly feel that you won't).
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
i know its you igbos that are deluded that is why you keep having problems with others and i know you people do not have respect for others and culturally you are corrupt that is why you always want to force others to support you . have you seen any ika person of repute in your organisation , they have given you people the distance , and we might be small but you know what we dont need igbo to be successful, and i will advice you stop calling ika people igbo, because ikas will always dissappoint you in times of importance and know full blooded ika will want to be called a -------- , i leave you to figure what that means,have ika people not told you who they are , during the civil war the majority of ikas fought for federal troops ,and we made our point known, we are no igbo , but we are ika.
so buzz of with your igbohood , i dont like dealing with most of you ,because you are always full of your self and arrogant , i am ika for live , GOd forbid for me to be igbo, my oselobue and ehi will refuse.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Ngodigha1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2011
agbotaen:

i know its you igbos that are deluded that is why you keep having problems with others and i know you people do not have respect for others and culturally you are corrupt that is why you always want to force others to support you . have you seen any ika person of repute in your organisation , they have given you people the distance , and we might be small but you know what we dont need igbo to be successful, and i will advice you stop calling ika people igbo, because ikas will always dissappoint you in times of importance and know full blooded ika will want to be called a -------- , i leave you to figure what that means,have ika people not told you who they are , during the civil war the majority of ikas fought for federal troops ,and we made our point known, we are no igbo , but we are ika.
so buzz of with your igbohood , i dont like dealing with most of you ,because you are always full of your self and arrogant , i am ika for live , GOd forbid for me to be igbo, my oselobue and ehi will refuse.
Stinking pig, no one needs you to be Igbo. Why does anything Igbo scare you piggy?. First class pig, just go about your normal business and stop dreaming of Igbo. I hope this settles down in your shitt filled cranium, Smelly pig.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2012
as an ika man , i dont want to joing issues with a person from an area that lacks leadership, and worship money and where respect is lacking and the way a man gets credibility is by aquiring fraudulent wealth.
it is you igbo people that should leave ikas alone we dont need you , i always avoid most igbo people like a plague ,because they are usually suffering from inferiority complex and they always think it is by getting more population that they will win a war against their perceived oppressors, you know what i am ika and i am not suferring from any civil war amnesia, and i have no battle to wage against any nigerian

1 Like

Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Ngodigha1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2012
agbotaen:

as an ika man , i dont want to joing issues with a person from an area that lacks leadership, and worship money and where respect is lacking and the way a man gets credibility is by aquiring fraudulent wealth.
it is you igbo people that should leave ikas alone we dont need you , i always avoid most igbo people like a plague ,because they are usually suffering from inferiority complex and they always think it is by getting more population that they will win a war against their perceived oppressors, you know what i am ika and i am not suferring from any civil war amnesia, and i have no battle to wage against any nigerian
Brain-dead monkey, why have you started repeating all this your senseless post again in this year. Why can't a shameless monkey like you let Ndigbo be. Monkey rapperr, you are not Igbo but Owas are Igbo. Monkey shitt asz-hole.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2012
you are the shameless monkey that is suffering from amnesia , you have no morality or respect as your culture does not accord you one , owa people are ika and we are not igbo , no owa man have ever belonged to an ndigbo ethnic meetings we have our own ogua ika /onu ika led by an ika man sunday osifoh, ikas are too cultured to follow a people without leadership and kingship, were money and raw power makes one king , i am a son of royalty in owa , i am a descendant of owa kings and i am very proud of my culture. and we intend to protect it from thieving marauders like you , if you venture cross to ika/owa , you arnd you kind will suffer defeat again like in 1967, when owa and ika people rejected igbo people and assisted the federal troops to flush them out and you know what muritala made his home in owa and was even giving a title for assisting owa people to flush your people out.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Ngodigha1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
agbotaen:

you are the shameless monkey that is suffering from amnesia , you have no morality or respect as your culture does not accord you one , owa people are ika and we are not igbo , no owa man have ever belonged to an ndigbo ethnic meetings we have our own ogua ika /onu ika led by an ika man sunday osifoh, ikas are too cultured to follow a people without leadership and kingship, were money and raw power makes one king , i am a son of royalty in owa , i am a descendant of owa kings and i am very proud of my culture. and we intend to protect it from thieving marauders like you , if you venture cross to ika/owa , you arnd you kind will suffer defeat again like in 1967, when owa and ika people rejected igbo people and assisted the federal troops to flush them out and you know what muritala made his home in owa and was even giving a title for assisting owa people to flush your people out.

Shut up your stinking mouth first class monkey. are you not ashamed that an Ika man and a proud Igbo was the head of Biafran navy. The Ika man is called Commander Anuku. Why not concentrate on the poverty ravaging you and your entire household instead of foaming rubbish about Ndigbo from your smelly mouth. Monkey shitt-sack, go back to the zoo and concentrate on your peanut business. Anus lover.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
agbotaen:

First, 2 out of the 3 major commanders of the Biafran army are from Ikaland.

Second, the Nri kingdom of the south east is the oldest organised kingship in the whole of Nigeria, much older than the Ife and Benin dynasties.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by ChinenyeN(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
People are still going at it, over the negligible Ika? Igbo doesn't need Ika for anything, so why continue to bother oneself over this? If they want so bad to be cut off, then so be it. Rather than worrying over these small and troublesome 'kingdoms', they should be ignored. It's that simple. If the whole of Ika were to catch fire, burn down or be otherwise wiped out, I doubt it would phase any of us here, honestly.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by odumchi: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
ChinenyeN:

People are still going at it, over the negligible Ika? Igbo doesn't need Ika for anything, so why continue to bother oneself over this? If they want so bad to be cut off, then so be it. Rather than worrying over these small and troublesome 'kingdoms', they should be ignored. It's that simple. If the whole of Ika were to catch fire, burn down or be otherwise wiped out, I doubt it would phase any of us here, honestly.

This is a little rash. You shouldn't make generalizations like this based on the behavior of a handful of people. We are all Igbo and none of us should be treated better than the other. Remember there are a few respectable Igbos of Ika extraction here on NL. I don't think they'll appreciate seeing this.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by ChinenyeN(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2012
odumchi:

This is a little rash. You shouldn't make generalizations like this based on the behavior of a handful of people. We are all Igbo and none of us should be treated better than the other. Remember there are a few respectable Igbos of Ika extraction here on NL. I don't think they'll appreciate seeing this.
For their sake I can retract the rashness, but I still maintain my stance. It makes no sense to continue going at it with members from the small 'kingdom', who would love nothing more than to be neglected. Ika's existence has virtually no bearing on Igbo, and to top it off, it's utility cannot even be accounted for. The only community that has any sort of bearing on Igbo is Nri, since they apparently are the definition of Igbo. Take Nri or the thought of Nri out of the picture and you no longer have Igbo. Remove Ika or the thought of Ika from the picture and nothing changes.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:54am On Jan 10, 2012
agbotaen:

This utter rubbish and latrin stinking trash from a cultureless baastaard ! you have lost all the respect I have for you,today! I have been ignoring this thread for a while because of the knowledge of our fellow Igbos whom you are dealing with here; But you are been very disrespectful to the ancient Nri cultural religion and teaching which the Ikenga cult was an integral part of and existed in IKA land. The Ikenga cult has a very deep history in IKA land and that indvertently tells you that there is a strong Igbo root in Ikaland,yet you still you vehemently denied IKA being Igbo! You say Igbo have inferiority complex Think about something else because from my knowledge of your comments here you look like the angry one!! Did you say Igbos dont have culture You are psycho,fool !! We the Igbos might not have the most famous kings in Nigeria but we have the oldest,most sacred,the most peaceful NRI KINGDOM where 80% of Anioma Igbos originated from. Maybe your own kindred moved from Benin but the Nri settlement were the earliest to occupy that land; Thats why the Ikenga cult existed there till this day!! You are a baaastard because you have insulted the owners of the IKALAND!!! You are a maad dooog!! You have no respect for IKA history and culture. If you can disrespect the Igbo nation this way then you cant proudly call yourself an IKA man!!
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by odumchi: 3:01am On Jan 10, 2012
ChinenyeN:

For their sake I can retract the rashness, but I still maintain my stance. It makes no sense to continue going at it with members from the small 'kingdom', who would love nothing more than to be neglected. Ika's existence has virtually no bearing on Igbo, and to top it off, it's utility cannot even be accounted for. The only community that has any sort of bearing on Igbo is Nri, since they apparently are the definition of Igbo. Take Nri or the thought of Nri out of the picture and you no longer have Igbo. Remove Ika or the thought of Ika from the picture and nothing changes.

Interesting analysis,  anyway yes for their sake let's keep it targeted rather than broad.

Anyway, how about some sweet Ika music to ease tensions?  cool

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH7raYpKWV0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by Sonofpeace(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2012
Umunnem, biko nu on a serious note, how come nobody other than agbotaen has ever claimed to come from Ika Ika since the creation of this thread? Does it imply that Ika is not in existance? Or that they are not on nairaland? Plz somebody should help me out.
Re: The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni by agbotaen: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
most igbo people are filled with sentiments , you point to ikenga cult in ikaland is that the only cult , can you tell me another igbo cult apart from this ?
2. in ika land we have bini olokun cult, ohunweeden cult, idinwina cult and uwengbe cult and these are all from bini .
3. why do you like to take and stick to one point without looking at the other ,and i bet you know our obiship is following benin system ?
4. i am proud of being ika and i dont care if the whole of igboland goes up in flames , moreover you igbo people are known as the weeping child of nigeria , you always cry and complain marginalisation ,and most of you act irrationally .
5. why not leave an ika thread and form an igbo thread and you will not see me there , but as for ika , i cant leave because this is my tribe,
6. how come the majority of ika great men avoid igbo people or their organisations ? the reason is that many of them know they are igbo, and i bet you dont want to know what our people call igbo?
7. the kinghship nri has is a priestly kingship ,but ika has a greater kingship and it is different from that of nri , that is why agbor is still regarded as one of the greatest places where proper kingship took place, and as for nri, it only exists in the books because of findings the kingdom did not make it into modern nigeria like others and benin and their art work still is the greatest kingdom and empire in west africa .
8. ika for live , and mind you we are also democratic in ika land as some ika people in the minority believe they are igbos ,that is good , but majority say they are not.
9. the only notable ika person that fought for biafra was anuku who was commander of biafran army and he is a relative of mine, while we had many ikas like ighodaro, osagie , ikpolor and others that fought for nigeria and majority of ika assisted nigeria in pushing out biafra from ika land , infact muritala lived in owa during the war and was given a title by our obi .
10. please do not forget that yoruba people like ademulegun and col.banjo helped biafra in seizing midwest region and in fighting the was , so where a soldier fights for does not matter ,but his conviction on which side to belong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) / Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.