Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? (53665 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by suyamasta(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
From empirical observation Money Ritual does not exist . Check all the criminals caught by police they usually say it is their first time ! From News and verifiable stories all those caught have never showed that money came forth of it! It is a fallacy that ends in Nollywood movies !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by suyamasta(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
papijulah:

Sorry, you've got no iota of sense
I wonder why the insults he made valid points!

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
einsteino:

this is what happens when you know little but dont know enough. Your whole hypothesis collapses when you get enlightened enough to know human organs can not just be ripped out of a body and transferred to another like it is a machine part. it requires a surgical process and also needs to be delicately preserved. try reading more about "medical" organ harvesting and transplant.
Have you witness when people that said to be ritualists cut body part? Are you following the nollywood movies?

If this werent the case, we would have been able to just drive to a morgue/mortuary to harvest all the organs we need for transplant. on the contrary what is obtainable is to harvest organs of terminal patients close to the time of death.
Do you understand what they call "illegal act"? undecided
Why are they news of illegal body trafficking in foreign countries!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by gabe: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.
they dont have our skull mining technology....
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by banmee(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
bro if you've have not seen any ritualist b4 have seen one

I have seen ritualist before. I have internet. That they can actually make you rich with blood is just absurd. Una too like the occult. Why is it only in poverty stricken countries that this trend is prevalent?

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
tintingz:
Most kids hallucinate or believe in superstitions when they are kids, so rule out your kid experience on spirituality, it is not a tangible evidence, as for your days in the university, well we all have experiences, until you narrate the experience then we will know if it is real or fake.

I've experienced some things that thought it was spiritual, I later discovered it is not.
Hey Mister, didn't you see where I said "I and Strangers"? If I had seen it alone, I would probably have doubted the story today. But I wasn't even the first person who saw it, it was the screams of the strangers that attracted me, and then seeing the apparition and it slowly vanishing with my very own eyes that did it. I didn't recover from the nightmares that followed until years later. Plus did you also not see the part I mentioned "my university days"? Was I also hallucinating? I will not tell you what religion to believe because I am also confused. But I will damn sure reiterate that Spirituality exists. You can take that to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deicide:

You can be an Atheist and believe in Spirituality
huh? I'm lost. Pardon my curiosity, what is your definition of atheism?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ryabcool:
Hey Mister, didn't you see where I said "I and Strangers"? If I had seen it alone, I would probably have doubted the story today. But I wasn't even the first person who saw it, it was the screams of the strangers that attracted me, and then seeing the apparition and it slowly vanishing with my very own eyes that did it. I didn't recover from the nightmares that followed until years later. Plus did you also not see the part I mentioned "my university days"? Was I also hallucinating? I will not tell you what religion to believe because I am also confused. But I will damn sure reiterate that Spirituality exists. You can take that to the bank.
you for give the stranger uppercut na, grab am grin

like the way bro Jacob wrestled the angel and did not let Him go
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
ameri9ja:
"Demon magicians" on you tube seems to prove that demons do exist. It is demons that do these things. They don't need human parts or anything to do them.They request these dastardly acts (like eating shit, etc) as a means of putting confusion and grotesque, sinful things into the world.
I read a Sakawa boy who said he mysteriously started seeing millions in his bank account after performing acts he was told to perform. But then he was very unhappy because they kept asking for more unbelievably grotesque acts.

LOL. "Money ritual" is the silliest and probably the most dangerous superstition in Nigeria. My simple queries to those who believe this nonsense goes thus: the supposed human zombies who have been used for these rituals, when they vomit money, is that money from the Nigerian treasury (cos I reckon somebody would have noticed the missing bank notes), or are they spiritual 'counterfeits' complete with the signature of the CBN Governor?

Do the money-giving spirits also factor in inflation when they are giving out money to their subscribers since as we all know, a naira in 1985 was way more valuable than our 2017 naira. hope the spirits also change the notes they give out whenever the government changes the look of our bank-notes. I dare say we can blame the spirits for inflation caused by excess liquidity in the economy due to the ever increasing number of ritualist millionaires.

The Sakawa boy you speak of that had mysterious millions credited to his account, pray tell, did the spirits go to deposit the money at the bank? I fo, were they caught on camera? Cos I know for a fact that millions do not mysteriously appear in a bank's coffers without notice.

These spirits who allowed their priests sanction the killing of twins, extort fortunes from parents with sickle cell offsprings in the name of abiku, extort folks whose homes were struck by lighting in the name of 'Sango is angry' before lightening rods were introduced to us. These spirits that made several generations of black people worship the sun and moon as gods, and made desperate villages sacrifice their virile youth in times of drought - they aren't very effective now, are they?

6 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by lereinter(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
chemystery:
Nigerians and Africans are known to still hold wide number of superstitious beliefs. Like you indicated, we have increasing numbers of participants because they believe magical potions of human parts can bring fortune even when there is no proof of anyone ever getting rich from such. It is just what it is - a mere superstitious belief!

Most times, what we hear are stories and speculations founded on ignorance and hearsays, and our media and home videos also contribute in propagating these false beliefs.

I will say those who engage or believe in such are driven by ignorance, poverty, desperation, gullibility, and irrationalism.

If money ritual works, it should be ubiquitous. But then, you only hear of it happening in some parts of Africa.

Just try google and see if you will get results of ritual killing outside Africa.

go abroad they will tell u that voodoo exists

mostly traced to africa
sometime ago scotland yard linvestigated a case of headless boy found in a pool to nigeria
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ahmedbanj(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
I just weak as I see ur post Op.,if dem cari U once ehn!
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Ryabcool(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

you for give the stranger uppercut na, grab am grin

like the way bro Jacob wrestled the angel and did not let Him go
baba them no born me well to wait o. My leg enter gear 5 the moment my eyes see the film trick why dey happen
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
i cover and protect myself with the blood of Jesus
its called voodoo
money ritual exist
pls stay saf
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
lereinter:

go abroad they will tell u that voodoo exists

mostly traced to africa
sometime ago scotland yard linvestigated a case of headless boy found in a pool to nigeria

Where is the logic here? No one is saying that people are not being killed and body parts harvested what we are sayingis in the end people realize they have been duped and do not get rich. If such voodood exists for an individual surely it must exist for a country too? Or to help with JAMB and WAEC?

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by tintingz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ryabcool:
Hey Mister, didn't you see where I said "I and Strangers"? If I had seen it alone, I would probably have doubted the story today. But I wasn't even the first person who saw it, it was the screams of the strangers that attracted me, and then seeing the apparition and it slowly vanishing with my very own eyes that did it. I didn't recover from the nightmares that followed until years later.
Adults also hallucinate, so what vanished? What did you see exactly?

I've seen a mini tornado when I was a kid, people screamed, I thought it was a monster as people claim tornado are evil spirits sent to kill someone. These are just superstitions, so what did you see when you were a kid.

Plus did you also not see the part I mentioned "my university days"? Was I also hallucinating? I will not tell you what religion to believe because I am also confused. But I will damn sure reiterate that Spirituality exists. You can take that to the bank.
Again, adults also hallucinate.
That's why I said, we all have our experiences, it will be better if you narrate the experience.

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by osazsky(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
u guys no noting , in d year 1990 my uncles friend Alex placed sand and stones in a plate and covered it with white pieces of clothes behold after enough incantations the sand turned to rice and the stones turned to meat, o boy see flexing DAT day though I was young then I didn't know it comes with consequences , after eating for almost 3 years I had to take drugs to sleep,it was one powerful man of god that cast out d spell, Abraham chibudu Benin. I will never forget DAT experience, I dey laff children for forum wet go dey shout noting like black magic una never c anything, though d guy is dead I will never forget how he planed to ruin my life , any were I people dey demostrate black magic the back of my leg dey touch the back of my head, a world is enough for d wise, if not for idahosa late papa I wounded how Benin for b now, people for dey use head waka ,some go dey waka for air while some for dey vanish turn to snake wet lala go kill shop person grand mama before u know e belle don't swell up. una wet dey eat everything don't ever eat a Benin cat it could b someone mum, a word is enough for d wise

2 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
osazsky:
u guys no noting , in d year 1990 my uncles friend Alex placed sand and stones in a plate and covered it with white pieces of clothes behold after enough incantations the sand turned to rice and the stones turned to meat, o boy see flexing DAT day though I was young then I didn't know it comes with consequences , after eating for almost 3 years I had to take drugs to sleep,it was one powerful man of god that cast out d spell, Abraham chibudu Benin. I will never forget DAT experience, I dey laff children for forum wet go dey shout noting like black magic una never c anything, though d guy is dead I will never forget how he planed to ruin my life , any were I people dey demostrate black magic the back of my leg dey touch the back of my head, a world is enough for d wise, if not for idahosa late papa I wounded how Benin for b now, people for dey use head waka ,some go dey waka for air while some for dey vanish turn to snake wet lala go kill shop person grand mama before u know e belle don't swell up. una wet dey eat everything don't ever eat a Benin cat it could b someone mum, a word is enough for d wise
Children who grow up eating kerosene cooked food reason differently from those fed with gas cooked food. Two people who saw exactly what you claim to have seen would explain it completely differently it all depends on brain development
How does one explain the internet to a fish? Where do you start

I used to know a family not far from where I lived .No one worked.They were alwa ys getting arrested with lots of shouting from their house. I believe they worked with the police .Their father pretended to be a man of god. Even their 8 year old son could "magic" a cockroach out of your body or even lizard but it was all tricks which they spent the whole day practising along with their other formats like what you describe changing stone to rice or paper to money etc .They would practise for hours daily. Those things are just tricks that they have perfected. It is a known fact that our eyes are not reliable and our eyes can and do deceive us and professionals use this fact to dupe us based on years of practise. If somebody changes stone to rice I just realize he has a skill or trick which he has mastered that I haven't it has nothing to do with spirits and so on

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by amreeaa(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Only those who are destined to rich can made it thru money ritual
The other will get mad or caught

But there will be consequences

And what is destiny?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Children who grow up eating kerosene cooked food reason differently from those fed with gas cooked food. Two people who saw exactly what you claim to have seen would explain it completely differently it all depends on brain development
How does one explain the internet to a fish? Where do you start

I used to know a family not far from where I lived .No one worked.They were alwa ys getting arrested with lots of shouting from their house. I believe they worked with the police .Their father pretended to be a man of god. Even their 8 year old son could "magic" a cockroach out of your body or even lizard but it was all tricks which they spent the whole they practising along with their other formats like what you describe changing stone to rice or paper to money etc .They would practise for hours daily. Those things are just tricks that they have perfected. It is a known fact that our eyes are not reliable and our eyes can and do deceive us and professionals use this fact to dupe us based on years of practise. If somebody changes stone to rice I just realize he has a skill or trick which he has mastered that I haven't it has nothing to do with spirits and so on
I east a child den I said I was young I was already 14 plus and I know wat am saying because at DAT age I was already having sex,grow up
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bagehot:

LOL. "Money ritual" is the silliest and probably the most dangerous superstition in Nigeria. My simple queries to those who believe this nonsense goes thus: the supposed human zombies who have been used for these rituals, when they vomit money, is that money from the Nigerian treasury (cos I reckon somebody would have noticed the missing bank notes), or are they spiritual 'counterfeits' complete with the signature of the CBN Governor?

Do the money-giving spirits also factor in inflation when they are giving out money to their subscribers since as we all know, a naira in 1985 was way more valuable than our 2017 naira. hope the spirits also change the notes they give out whenever the government changes the look of our bank-notes. I dare say we can blame the spirits for inflation caused by excess liquidity in the economy due to the ever increasing number of ritualist millionaires.

The Sakawa boy you speak of that had mysterious millions credited to his account, pray tell, did the spirits go to deposit the money at the bank? I fo, were they caught on camera? Cos I know for a fact that millions do not mysteriously appear in a bank's coffers without notice.

These spirits who allowed their priests sanction the killing of twins, extort fortunes from parents with sickle cell offsprings in the name of abiku, extort folks whose homes were struck by lighting in the name of 'Sango is angry' before lightening rods were introduced to us. These spirits that made several generations of black people worship the sun and moon as gods, and made desperate villages sacrifice their virile youth in times of drought - they aren't very effective now, are they?

Thanks for taking the time. Well, how do you explain "Demon magicians" on you tube. One magician was always having swords driven through him. Then one day the demons deserted him (as they always eventually do) and he was killed right on camera. As for banknotes, I'm sure they have or can get trillions of any currency just like any extremely wealthy person, then dispense it as they wish. Or they can interfer with the money printing process itself either by influencing the machine or the human worker or both
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
ameri9ja:

Thanks for taking the time. Well, how do you explain "Demon magicians" on you tube. One magician was always having swords driven through him. Then one day the demons deserted him (as they always eventually do) and he was killed right on camera. As for banknotes, I'm sure they have or can get trillions of any currency just like any extremely wealthy person, then dispense it as they wish. Or they can interfer with the money printing process itself either by influencing the machine or the human worker or both
What is the name of the guy who was killed where did this happen and on what date?

I am sure the Nigerian economy would appreciate an injection of billions of USD to take it out of recession

3 Likes

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by horlus(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Sir/Ma,

Life in itself is complicated. People can get frustrated with life and opt for whatever option is available while for someone it is just utter desperation.

I was going to say 'A person who positions himself well will always make it in life' then a voice reminded me that I've met people who have indeed done the groundwork necessary to make it in life but an inexplicable thing keeps them down.

It is what it is.
You have a point. Life is what it is
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by darkhorizon: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Unfortunately, not a lot of people will be willing to give reasonable answers with tangible evidence and clear the minds of doubters.

Later when an individual draws his conclusion based in his experience they term you "Stupid" "Foolish" or "This one no know anything".

In my opinion, I'm beginning to get skeptical about spirituality too.

Probably after the rituals the individuals are being manipulated and their efforts subconsciously increase and can begin to persuade their clients much more efficiently (in the case of fraud or "yahoo yahoo"wink. Then they attribute it to the preceding rituals. And the cycle continues.

My opinion tho' I'ma teenager. But I'm open to enlightenment.

Hello
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrdezx:
I have never seen a rich ritualistic
I have
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Deicide: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ryabcool:
huh? I'm lost. Pardon my curiosity, what is your definition of atheism?
Is the Lack of belief in a deity...Yeah, i know most Nigerians are ignorant on what Atheism is grin
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

What is the name of the guy who was killed where did this happen and on what date?

I am sure the Nigerian economy would appreciate an injection of billions of USD to take it out of recession

I will get the info u requested and post them for u and everyone else. I believe 99.5% of 9ja jazz is fake or hidden technology. But r u saying the bible is totally made up? Remember the girl who could no longer tell future after the demon helping her was driven from her? How about totally illiterate Prophet Mohammed. How did he come up with the Koran?

1 Like

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Deicide:

You can be an Atheist and believe in Spirituality

She means the supernatural. Can u be an atheist and believe in the supernatural? Seems extremely unlikely
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Deicide: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
ameri9ja:

She means the supernatural. Can u be an atheist and believe in the supernatural? Seems extremely unlikely
Yeah you can grin though they are not much xame way you can believe in God and not believe in supernatural depending on what you consider God to be
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by 0m0nnakoda: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
ameri9ja:

I will get the info u requested and post them for u and everyone else. I believe 99.5% of 9ja jazz is fake or hidden technology. But r u saying the bible is totally made up? Remember the girl who could no longer tell future after the demon helping her was driven from her? How about totally illiterate Prophet Mohammed. How did he come up with the Koran?
I did not mention the bible at all but I think the bible is the story of the Hebrews . I am Yoruba and I am more concerned with our story. All peoples have their own stories and what I think is tragic is that we have been forced to accept other people's stories and discard our own.Anyway that is subject for another thread.

I do not believe in magic or miracles just that we may not have enough knowledge or understanding. Where there is poor understanding we should seek to increase our knowledge and not revert to superstition or magical thinking
Getting a Machine to fly from Lagos to London with 300 people on board is a great miracle for me/ Just Imagine that we know such a machine is possible as we do and suddenly Nigerians are the only people left on earth how long will it take us to construct an aircraft from scratch. I would say NEVER as long as we continue to operate on this level of superstitiousness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Deicide: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
ameri9ja:

70% of what is in the bible are made up stories the ones that are historically accurate were found to be exaggerated. The Quran? you mean 50% plagiarized Bible and the remaining 50% about wars and hatered?
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by Aadetola1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
I once witnessed a cultist been shot with a pistol but the bullet didn't penetrate him. can someone explain what it is if its not juju
Re: Do Money Rituals Actually Work? by ameri9ja: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

I have the info u requested.
Google magician Mirin Dajo and come back and explain to us what the whole scientific and medical community could not explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor / Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.