Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69251 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Royaldave200(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Have had 3 ask me out back then we dated and it all went well. The last just married last month.[/quote]
And u said it went well, bro u sabi the meaning of went well at all? angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by baba4thegehs: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
But b4 I wil do it,I wud av studied d guy well 2 knw aw he wil handle such situation.if his a vewi gud fwend n I knw his lvl of maturity I wil tel him. I knw to sm oda pple dey wil read oda meaning to a lady saying she luvs a guy. My opinion though.

Kindly curtail your use of abbreviations on the internet please. You response will be seen by almost anyone. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Are you good at maths. .
Cause I need you to replace my eX without asking Y. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by cuteme88(f): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin
I will just talk to him non-verbally.
I cannot come N kill myself on top of lines matter.

I will look him like this; and look him like that, then i will come and roll my eyes this way: from there i will do my lip like this, then twist my lip like that. The next fire step for the fine bobo to take---- I will come and turn my yash* with style and then wink that sexy eyes with fake lashes.
The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?

11 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Dnockeror333(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
TosinDru:

Bhet why now?
I've had a lot of girls tell me that and trust me, they were not jailed for it
Big lie...!
Mine, if God bring any any she girl to say that to me, I will sing praises to God for10 minutes before dressing up for the uncertain!
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well

Missy "don't" how u holding up? U must hv tried it a couple of times wrongly huh? cheesy

Comevto think of it, how do you guys cope?
U see a guy that has all your physical attributes, inbtw your legs gets wet wet yet u lock up n walk on by?

How frustrating cud life be? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Sketch007(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Togolese ke? What happened to American?
I really don't see myself using lines on a grown ass man. I hate when guys use it on me, except if it's written like poems ill direct my conversation towards his interest. Back it up with actions. Most guys are football lovers. We can talk about footballers in general. I remember asking a guy what's hatrick and brace, he took his time explaining to me...I come pity am. I just wanted to start a conversation. We progressed from there.
My dp is cute!!! angry angry

Hehe.. back to the question someone did ask you, you seem to have a thing for American guys right? Anyways, as long as the conversation gets going, the lines could wait. Simply being just friends would be ideal for me and should the sparks come along, then we'll set up a 3 man commitee to look into the matter grin. . Wow! What a cute dp you have. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Boyooosa(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
smiley
[/quote][quote author=chronique post=60600371]

I sometimes don't know why you people type like this with this silly abbreviations when it's not like you skipped nursery and primary school. Some years ago, I had an ex who used to chat like this with me and I sort of picked up the bad habit. It stopped after we parted ways cos there was no body to communicate with like that. Today, anytime I see facebook posts I made in the past with such writing pattern, I get really ashamed and embarrassed I actually wrote that... I know it's your life and your choice but trust me, it doesn't sell you a good image to someone who is reading you for the first time. Makes it look like you have a bad command/use of English and also makes it look like you're local.

Please, I'm not trying to insult you or anything of such.
Englishman, u r sighted.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:

I really don't see myself using lines on a grown ass man. I hate when guys use it on me, except if it's written like poems ill direct my conversation towards his interest. Back it up with actions. Most guys are football lovers. We can talk about footballers in general. I remember asking a guy what's hatrick and brace, he took his time explaining to me...I come pity am. I just wanted to start a conversation. We progressed from there.
sad sad
You can't woo, correct?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is your name Lionel?
Because you made my pants Messi. cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by mtngloetiartel: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
But b4 I wil do it,I wud av studied d guy well 2 knw aw he wil handle such situation.if his a vewi gud fwend n I knw his lvl of maturity I wil tel him. I knw to sm oda pple dey wil read oda meaning to a lady saying she luvs a guy. My opinion though.
ori e pe! Not only reading 'oda' meaning to it, they would also take unwholesome advantage on her theby leading to regret or disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by larrypourl(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Madam change that dp, it's scary mehn... I must do proper devotion before sleeping tonight with what I saw there.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Dnockeror333(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
7footre:
Our word for today is legs... can we go home and spread d word?

Are you by chance Lionel? Cos you are making my pants messy.
Jakata uhahi gwengwegwe! Fire...

You burn the impossible! Girl are you real?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by olu1759(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
2008,Can't forget that year,a girl asked me out,a tomboy tho,I was like WTF,later I heard frm ma frnds dat she did dat to almost all of us,The babe go even do follow up like,how far na about what we discuss,nd I will be like,thinking about it....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by OlivetBen(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Seriously I love you for this ur comment. If I know u and u are a female and single, I will marry you.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by bleskid: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

you dont have any experience about that, so shout up before i kick out of my way
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is your name Google?
Cause you have everything I've been searching for. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by zinaunreal(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
julietkcee:
I like you... Will you go out with meh...

FYI.. neva tell a guy yhu like him..
na so the guys wey you like go dey jump and pass you
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by MTKbudapest(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

I will look him like this; and look him like that, then i will come and roll my eyes this way: from there i will do my lip like this, then twist my lip like that. The next fire step for the fine bobo to take---- I will come and turn my yash* with style and then wink that sexy eyes with fake lashes.
The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?

lol. You funny dye.

And the guy go dey look you like mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Dnockeror333(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
Princ no be Princes! Ah ah, them no get that type of tongue to say all this sweet sweet things!

Go sidon jaww...!
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Wisedove(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
biblegirl:
Ve u accepted Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord n Saviour?
so na your own line be that abi? Well-done

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sketch007:

Hehe.. back to the question someone did ask you, you seem to have a thing for American guys right? Anyways, as long as the conversation gets going, the lines could wait. Simply being just friends would be ideal for me and should the sparks come along, then we'll set up a 3 man commitee to look into the matter grin. . Wow! What a cute dp you have. cool

That's how I roll. I have the words when the spark is mutual, before then...we stick to keeping healthy conversations.
I don't have anything for them o, I just wan find trouble.

sunshineG:
sad sad
You can't woo, correct?
I don't woo straight up with lines. I'm not in kindergarten...
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by bleskid: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin
cheesy
pocohantas:
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin
see your mouth
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by zinaunreal(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
They always ask me out.
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by DesireBenjamin: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
OfficialDad:
I will tell her, Babe you got my eyes behind you grin , which means, I must follow u go cool

Take ur eyes away from her behind and read the question very well undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by mtngloetiartel: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?
grin
cuteme88:
grin grin grin

The guy go take bedat.
who lines epp?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by emmyagi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
as a lady, u don't need to tell a guy 'i love u be4 u people get along, just get close to him, know what he likes, always make him feel happy, shikena...... am still single and searching kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't woo straight up with lines. I'm not in kindergarten...
alright
So how do approach a guy for the first time

The one that doesn't love sport ? smiley
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by chronique(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's really not a straight forward thing. While I'd like to commend and appreciate ladies who are bold to take that step, I'd advice they study the guy very well before they make the move. Personally, I have the kind of ladies I find attractive. I find ladies who dress decently, and do not apply makeup on their faces like witches,attractive. I like ladies who do not dress slutty nor chew gums like prostitutes. If you dress like a slut and woo me, you're getting a capital letter NO from me and I wouldn't feel remorseful for turning you down. If you don't look good enough for me to date you, I wouldn't suddenly say yes to you cos you had the boldness to woo me. I can't use shame to eat witchcraft. If you are the kind of girl I can date and you woo me, I definitely wouldn't take you for granted cos you asked me out. I'd respect and treat you good like I was the one who made the move. Long and short of it all, know what kind of lady the man likes, find out stylishly if he finds you attractive, before you make the move. You cannot be "not too good looking", and start crushing on a very cute dude, and expect him to say yes to you just because you had the boldness to ask him out. Life doesn't work like that. Just the way women have the right to turn down advances from men, so do men have the same right to turn down advances from women.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
MTKbudapest:

well if you say so, but i haven't notice any in nigeria since i was born grin
lol, at least I've met few
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by bleskid: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
grinha ha ha
smiley
SweetPuffPuff:
grinha ha ha
i will chop non stop ,,, chop and ask for addition
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by riyanxeally(f): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
from d frst time I met u boy I knew u were a modafucker but m a fucker together we ll murda Bleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.