Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69152 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by skylane: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well
I strongly and vehemently disagree with what you just wrote

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Empressabbie:
Date me or die! Period

My kinda of girl. no seme seme, straight to the point. But I won't die sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by donqx: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
those days haa passed....ask a lady out ..wtf...
I never speak to these ladies...I let my money work!!! 100

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by viki84(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
Bae person fit cram this line
E make sense shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
AverageAnnie:
I've never crushed on a guy before ,,I wonder how ah go take toast man.....

We be bread? grin
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by biblegirl: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ve u accepted Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord n Saviour?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dorin27(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
I like you and will love to go out with you.. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TourismMan(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol. The question is actually very funny. Ladies should be applauding we guys for always being bold to make the move in spite of knowing you may be rejected publicly and the shame that comes with it.

A lady actually made the move at me few weeks ago and to say, it was hilarious would be an understatement. She didn't even know what to say and how to kick start the convo properly not to talk of knowing the right lines to use. I just decoded the angle she was coming from and thus made things easier for her. I can't break it down in details now...later

10 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by gudvibz(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
I once asked a guy out,no big deal just told him i wanted to go out with him ,he asked how so i told him i want to date him. It was that simple and it was great i tell u

19 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
I've been observing you from a distance and I have no choice than to fall in love with a sophisticated, enchanting, intelligent and tall guy like you, my love for you is like a copied assignment, I can't explain, I really hope you consider my humble request from a loving and caring heart, will you be the man for me?

Sorry short guys, I can only toast tall guys.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:
mbanu...i can never ask a guy out, maybe give him sign by winking...i can do that alot grin

Winking? grin

A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Somebody shout Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by 2buffagain(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

So what will now happen if the girl asks him out? undecided
Whatever experience you had is no different from the experience a guy has if he asks a girl out and she insults him, or she proceeds to use him.
Telling someone you gbadun them is a risk and gender has nothing to do with it.

Why should it only be guys that should benefit from the effects of experiencing rejection? It builds character. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Mavelshee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?

Damn!!!

I would move close, hold your waste, flick your hair behind your ear, bring my face close to yours, exhale on your nostrils and whisper....... 'Prove it'

10 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

I appreciate your boldness but sorry I don't feel the same way.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by adebayo3449(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
No
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Topestbilly(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

some bori help me with dat Beyonce "gbosa" meme, for dis professional toaster

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pipz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
TosinDru:

Don't tell me you're one of those with the unhealthy obsession with foreign guys shocked

Abeg leave the gal oooo. Who no one go play for foreign league lol...� Aim high ooooo ����
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Sketch007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin

Togolese grin..Now that's a scary dp u have on your profile and i had to see that this night?? cry cry
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by IsraelOkereke: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
HOW TO EARN MONEY DAILY VIA YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON PAID ADVERT.
INTERESTED IN PAID ADVERT? JOIN ME TOMORROW BY 8PM AS I PUT YOU THROUGH THE BASICS.
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP https:///1Qo46tX5tDB2tao8iKsnP Or pm me on 08185019400
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
When you like a guy...which is normal the most appropriate is to go through someone to inform him

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by davillian(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
Love me but you don't know me?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by kaymical(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
wow, great, you have been doing this before?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Mosespaul(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Aunty don't discourage anybody here pls for we all have different luck/destiny so if u fail doesn't mean others will fail too. allow the girls to share their feelings
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by LisaAnne(f): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is your name David? Because I'm pretty sure you could have only be crafted at the hands of Michelangelo.

by the way you look like a hard worker. I have an opening you can fill.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Boyooosa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
I doubt it that you can achieve all these lines one on one with a man... Tru text may be, you can. But more realistically, no real man will allow you to finish line 5 before he drags you nearer and gives you unharmful hug. If he really reciprocates the love, his words will just be: say no more, am in. But he is not really down with the cruise, he will just say: babe, you know what? I so much appreciate ur gesture and understand the way you feel but I think we don't want to rush everything... Or what do you think? Then, your response will determine the lifespan of your proposal.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by sekem: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Normally, guys don't respond to words

So I don't think any lines will ever work

Guys respond to visuals

So you might as well approach him in semi nüdes

Watch as the guy go dey say yes yes to anything you say

6 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Topestbilly(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

old woman, we ar in d HD area now not ur old skol days jare. grin
Evaberry:

old woman, we ar in HD day now, not ur old skol days jare.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by davillian(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

It doesn't change anything. They gonna get used and dumped anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
'Hi dear, you are really handsome. I have been watching you for sometime now. I will be glad to be your good friend. Do you mind if we can hangout one of these days? I will be so elated if it can be this weekend. Please don't say no embarassed'

25 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TourismMan(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Empressabbie:
Date me or die! Period
Lol. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
*i dnt feel d same, alakoba yo damin gbese

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by davillian(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
NO you sound like a play girl and u just want to use me and dump me like other girls. Lmao

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.