Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (90147 Views)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by koning: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Some stupid guys are fond of moving onto a girl just because she made the mistake of visiting him. Like they are entitled to that place! Jeez!

Are you entitled to his d.i.ck when you are in the mood and he's not? Women are much more uncontroleable when the urge comes. Why should a simple, natural phenomenon be made so complicated by some women.

4 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Bamidele539: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Some stupid guys are fond of moving onto a girl just because she made the mistake of visiting him. Like they are entitled to that place! Jeez!
then why must she pay him a visit?

Are they church members? Or related by blood?

4 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Elenurazorr(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ladies are nothing but sex holes to reduce masturbation and baby factories if you ain't rich enough for surrogates.

I hacked my gal WhatsApp, she was fixing sex date with 5 married men at once. WtF

5 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Woman palava. They are fond of showing themselves....
Mtchew
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Johnpsite: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
humilitypays:
‎The simple truth is, Nigerian ladies are very selfish and stingy!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

Guys wake up o, the same girl u have been helping financially, academically, career-wise, business-wise, spiritually for free in the name of "she is my friend" and she gives u nothing in return is busy offering free sex and more to one inconsequential guy that's doing nothing for her at all! In fact, the guy she sleeps with and cooks for and cleans his house and wash his clothes does nothing for her at all....he even beats her join, so Naija guys wake up!

Don't do anything free for any girl in the name of ordinary friend....if u have plenty money to give out, give your sisters, your cousins, nieces, aunts and help the less privilege in the society. 

If a girl isn't your sister, not your‎ cousin, not your niece, not your sweet mum, not your girlfriend, not your fiancée, not your wife, not your business partner, then she is nobody but a stranger...if u want to help her, help her as a stranger or a less privilege person, not as a female friend because female friends are parasites in Nigeria!!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎. U nailed it nice one guy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by BrotherJesu(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
U are done with men? Ok safe jorni into ur world of celebacy and masturbatn
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
You are on point bro. You said my mind
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bamidele539:

Because she prefers hanging out indoors and having one on one personal convos rather than a chaotic outdoor environment. People are different. Life shouldnt be so complicated.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why would you be a friend with a man and expect him not to want to lift your skirt. If you want friend stick with your sex. You want to friend zoned the guy by force and he refused and you are pained, so the guy does not have right to reject being friend zoned. Women and entitlement attitude. He should be your friend that is what you want but he has no right to determine what he wants.

The problem is that he didn't ask for sex nicely if he had no one would have known even your bf.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Icon79:
Naija ladies must be the MOST attention starved females in the whole wide world. They can say, do anything for 5 mins of attention!

Seriously, I think Nigerians should be banned from Facebook and Twitter.

O pari
I swear e go make sense cheesy
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Born2conquer post=60548261]The same way a girl was begging me to be her bestie!

I'm gonna straff you.. simple!

I told her! She backed off immediately cheesy

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen [/quot

God in heaven. mehn you are bad
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Max24:

Which side are u ? for or against ?
Neither here nor there
Not on anyone's side...
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Toks2008:
lalasticlal must be flogged for bringing this to Fpage...

It doesn't make sense shey?
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by McTobe(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

I will say what's on my mind later.

Modified.

You can't be done with men aunty

They pay for your clothes, they feed you, they take you out, you need them for sex and you rely on them financially.

even after he demanded for sex and treated you like a dog, you still called him, probably because you wanted him to apologise and you wanted to make up with him, now you are here crying wolf.

you refused to fvck him, you wanted to leave his apartment and you were getting your uber, were you expecting him to allow you stay in his place till your 'uber' arrived.

A reasonable girl would have left his house immediately he started demanding for sex but well you are an olosho so I'm not surprised.
Haba

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by logica(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Prognose:

That's not the full story up there. Girls lie too much and I don't know why we as men condone it.
...men with alterior motives.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
alexialin:

Any girl wey carry herself go guy crib, knows exactly what she's looking for.
For me I ain't visiting any guy in his home, except I need sexx.
That's the truth.

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by McTobe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is she ranting...She went to visit a man that is not her relative on a rainy day, so what was she expecting? I guess she was expecting the man to have a decent conversation with her cheesy If she can enjoy spending time with d man..she should also enjoy having sex with him.

She's a learner.

So she doesn't know that most men would jump into bed with their female friends at the slightest opportunity...
She doesn't know that friendship with the opposite sex has the potential to develop into something more or she thinks it's easy to have a platonic Male/female friendship.

Some men self should know when not to cross the line.
I don't understand this kind of attitude.
platonic Friend with a lady...hmm e no easy o my sister. u feel d feeling & manage to put up a gentlemanly attitude
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by chinnasa: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

Modified.

They pay for your clothes, they feed you, they take you out, you need them for sex and you rely on them financially.

even after he demanded for sex and treated you like a dog, you still called him, probably because you wanted him to apologise and you wanted to make up with him, now you are here crying wolf.

you refused to fvck him, you wanted to leave his apartment and you were getting your uber, were you expecting him to allow you stay in his place till your 'uber' arrived.

A reasonable girl would have left his house immediately he started demanding for sex but well you are an olosho so I'm not surprised.
lol u hash ooo grin
Evaberry:

Modified.

lol u hash ooo

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by secondincommand: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
alexialin:

Any girl wey carry herself go guy crib, knows exactly what she's looking for.

For me I ain't visiting any guy in his home, except we are dating or I need sexx.

That's the truth.
thumb up fall on u ojare..... I love u mmmmuuwaaa for ur truth fullness on like some guls on nairaland wey dey do like say them no dey shit!
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Maximus85(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
How many times will I tell you that there's nothing like "He is my friend?" When will these stupid girls learn? Which kin play dog dey play with Tiger?

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
koning:

Bush girl. You are not fit to be my second wife. As you know "The social network" is a great leveler. So I don't blame you for you baby comment.

Fake a.zz biatch.
Second wife ke?shocked

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by davillian(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
There is nothing wrong with having friends with benefits.
It's not something wrong I have some female friends that we Bleep once in a while and we not dating.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by t2luv1: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Blueberrie:

Omg! An uncle??!!! What's wrong with male species though?? Can't they control their urges. Actually, do they even try to control their urges..

Don't blame men. The blood needed in the brain to think straight has flowed between our legs. That's why at that instance we find it hard to be rational and coherent in our thoughts ans actions. Na God make ham that way oo. Hard D*$k ain't got no conscience oo.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bamidele539:

So men are monsters, predators now ryt? Your mentality is faulty
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by MesoDguy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol girls... �...Very weird creatures, I bet you this girl gave the niqqa some awkward signs that made him to make a move on her.... me, I always set the records straight with any girl....... If it's to date then we'll date anything otherwise am out....A girl can't really be my best friend... This girl is just ranting, tell us the full story nonsense.. �
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
kaziblake:
Women don't need men for sex anymore but I am disappointed in this your bias comment...So you as a saint you are saying you can't visit your male friends without having fear?Why will the stupid guy demand sex from her?She went there without expecting this kind of treatment from the sex starved bastard so you don't expect her to quick know what step to take next.
Now Y'all are blaming the girl for this even you sef because of cheap likes.
Saint eva berry Pray you shld never be in her shoes.
Only the wearer know where the shoes pinches.

Na crime 2 ask 4 sex?
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Ghokes(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
In the 1st place, "Ore kini Aja ba Ekun she?" I can assure you ain't done with men. You will still bleep this same guy, that I know is certain.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
koning:

Are you entitled to his d.i.ck when you are in the mood and he's not? Women are much more uncontroleable when the urge comes. Why should a simple, natural phenomenon be made so complicated by some women.

It becomes complicated when u try to take what has not being offered. I know how to make him in d mood without even seeming like I want it. Ladies do not have di.ck entitlement unlike men.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by secondincommand: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If they ask you for material things and you refuse, will they force you? Do ladies force you men to spend??!! Let's b matured and reasonable in this argument pls
sharrrappppp there... Wat do u mean, why asking.... Is he ur boy friend or father?

3 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
From the comments on here, one could tell how the average Nigerian guy's mind works. It's always;
Sex! sex!! And sex!!!. They don't know there're boundaries not to cross. I pity girls of this generation who're not wise. No wonder most of you act like "dogs" at the sight of women.

The girl should be blamed for rejecting his offer but the fool should be praised for trying to sleep with a girl he doesn't have a relationship with.

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by double0seven(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Prec1ous:
What is this one saying?

According to theblaw of mutual association

"A guy and a girl can never be friends, they must have being in a romantic relationship, are in a romantic relationship or setting the ground work to a romantic relationship "

You can argue against your wall!

You must be a small boy or not exposed to other such rubbish. A matured man knows friendship cuts across sex and gender.

If as an adult man, any woman that dares to alone with you in an enclosed place is an invitation to sex, disgrace and ridicule is not far from you.

5 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by micynute94(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
If they ask you for material things and you refuse, will they force you? Do ladies force you men to spend??!! Let's b matured and reasonable in this argument pls

Why should you ask in the first place or make subtle suggestions ?
There's a difference between needing an assistance financial wise or for something you can't do due to lack of knowledge AND trying to use feminine charms and wails to trick a guy to do things expected of your boyfriend or parents and u expect the guy not to want more.

Though you are right in a way. It's d guys that should be blamed. We need to stop this "women are weak, we need to protect and provide for them" mentality. If you know you can't give a lady any form of assistance without expecting anything in return, then don't..

Don't overstretch yourself trying to be your crush or lady "Knight in the shining armor" kinda person. You will end up being frustrated.

The rule of thumb is this; anything you can't do for your male padis, your very close ones, then don't do it for any lady that ain't ur sister, gf or family except you sort of have a connection that's deep and have no romance attachment.

There is a thin line between being nice and simply being foolosh. #Apa Omo.

Another rule of thumb is this; Any lady u can't run to for advice, financial assistance when you need it, emotional support or someone that makes you genuinely happy just been with you WITHOUT ANY FORM OF ROMANCE OR THOUGHT OF IT. Simply don't overstretch yourself for that lady.

It's not worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.