Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38825 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by samtol4(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self

So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately
That powder that u talked about is expensive
It's not 3k please
Make dat relationship work

I love men that re 'givers'
What do you give in a relationship since you love giver
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by bitchcrafts: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The only thing I feel like doing after reading the nonsense you wrote is taking a sledgehammer to your face.

You have little or no spine, and by the sound of things, even less conviction.......
When you say something, mean It. That way, she won't fuck_around with you when you tell her to STFU and dial back the gold mining.
But NOoooo! You want peace to reign so badly that you've resorted to acting like a total pussy_even after catching her in a lie.

Well, you're her_bitch now and there is no turning back..... Dump her or proceed with your financial slavery in perpetuity.

You can't stay without her indeed.
Your bitchcraft's topnotch!

Signed, sabrwahaqqo

Where did you keep Mrsphyno
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by mofresh(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
9]You beta run away from her before she run you down.[lolz,tell am well oh!![it's never too late][/b]]
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
kunletexs:

Is this TRULY coming from a lady?

Lady, I like your plain write up. Wow! You blew me off. But on a lighter note, you go command or air force school?

If single you be just word me for whatsapp or put your phone number done make I call you
Lolz.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The only thing I feel like doing after reading the nonsense you wrote is taking a sledgehammer to your face.

You have little or no spine, and by the sound of things, even less conviction.......
When you say something, mean It. That way, she won't fuck_around with you when you tell her to STFU and dial back the gold mining.
But NOoooo! You want peace to reign so badly that you've resorted to acting like a total pussy_even after catching her in a lie.

Well, you're her_bitch now and there is no turning back..... Dump her or proceed with your financial slavery in perpetuity.

Seconded... weak bastard he is.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Wizklynd23(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

All dese stingy and broke men
How much money do u people even have that u ll come online and be making noise...Nonsense

My girlfriend is demanding..my girlfriend is this..my girlfriend is that. You people think it's only the ladies that make demands in r/ship..men do too
C'mon shut that mouth of yours there or I will do that to you...

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Josephjnr:

Nothing is actually forever. Have you ever wondered if the money you spend is all she really cares about? Take away the likely only thing she appreciates about you and see what she will become.

I wish I can "like" this post a thousand times

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Macgreat(m): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:

lol tho she's demand a lot ...I cnt c ha running me down

Don't be foolish, she has started. . . you are here asking for advice from people you don't know. Did you ask nairaland for advice before wooing her? No.

You better don't let her walk all over you, else you'll loss so much. It starts from the mind, and when the mind is troubled - your job or business gets it too.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Aleora(f): 2:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Sit her down and talk to her,make her understand how you feel,you choose her because you love her and feel something special.dont mind all those persons saying break up with her,many of them dont even know what love is all about,most of them have never been in love,we dont know how you guys started, when you settle down with her,remeber love can hold you guys together for atleast 10 years but friendship keeps your marriage going..
please next time dont bring your issue to social media...bless you..
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by JhyMedex: 2:35am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Arthurwinner post=60543259][/quote]
had to rily work hard not to get peeved reading ur post... all I can say Is pls Pulissssssssss read dis book
“THE MANIPULATED MAN "..u Cld google it up n download.. sighs!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by samblaks(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her[i][/i][s][/s] mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her
Imagine. This your post is so disgusting to me as a person. Cos you did not sound like a man. You go carry a gold digger wey go run your life down, then maatee wen she don meet her target/chop you finish. How on earth would a girl or a lady threatens to leave me...haba my brother receive brain and push that good for nothing gal out of your life before it's too late. A lady that cannot manage your resources well during courtship would still not manage it well when you eventually marries her. Plus threatening to leave you if you fail to give her money. Biko, be wise. And look for a prudent lady.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by heroinqc(f): 3:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

I hate when peopl see hand writing on the wall they will still be asking "what do I do" as if u will take any of the advises here when love has already engulfed u. Tomorrow when u guys are married u will still come here to cry wolf. Abeg make una dey carry una wahala dey shift one side. May be u created this false topic to seek attention cos ur response shows u are not serious but catching fun from people's comment.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by toprealman: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Tell her you won't give her money, if she threatens to break up, tell her she is free to go if she wants to and I assure you, she wont break up.

Be a man, don't have soft mind too much.
Even if she goes....happy days!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Sike(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Some women are really like that tho
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ojsmscom(m): 4:54am On Sep 18, 2017
I perceived maga
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:

Samson once thought same of Delilah.

Better you send her out yourself. If she comes back she go mellow.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by godfrey01(m): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

if you love her, telll her you don't have cash whenever she requested high amount from you.. or better still test her like this... if she ask for 10k, and you know the cost price of the thing she want to buy, give her the reall amount and then tell her baby i don't have much now, you add to this and get what you want. if she reject the cash, my dear break that relationship fast fast before she break you.....cos she is just after your cash.. believe me being single is good but the only disadvantage is that you spend more on different girls who are ready to eat you dry....thats if you are the womanizing type...
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by mfm04622: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.

Most women have a penchant for extorting men in their lives? Only if they are not serious with the relationship. Am married and my wife has never increased the cost of things she buys
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by mfm04622: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:
wat if she walks out?

A better woman will come along
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Arthurwinner post=60543259]

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....

......... and you say u want to marry her..hmmmm, marry this kind of girl at your own peril.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by uniqueflash(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
That's being a gold digger. I don't extort money from my boo.
maybe a thread is been open on ur head somewhere ,we cannt be so sure.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by israelmao(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Apart from being demanding have you checked her in other areas characterwise?The grave point I picked out of your write-up is that she threats to break up with you each time you decline to meet her demand.How are you sure that she will not break up with you when situation arises and you couldn't meet her demand when you are married?This is right time to try her out whether she is not just for rosy times or fair weather.Hold on and watch first to see how things turn out whether her threat is real or empty even though you might be tempted to call her.If on her own part she is trying you out whether you could make a good husband it shouldn't be with a threat.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by tpip: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Poster trust me there's nothing here. She's your girl, ladies always find a way to add 1k or 2k extra to things when demanding, it's normal. Even our mothers do it one way or the other. Wt u can do is talk to her depending on the kind of relationship you guys have, tell her u know she increases the amount so she can hv small change but she should reduce d amount she adds, just joke about it. Nothing here is major that u na want to break up with her. She's ur baby jor and u should treat her as such.
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Floxytran: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Tell her you won't give her money, if she threatens to break up, tell her she is free to go if she wants to and I assure you, she wont break up.

Be a man, don't have soft mind too much.

Take it from a good woman. Chikena
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by tpip: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Just say you are not aware
mfm04622:

Most women have a penchant for extorting men in their lives? Only if they are not serious with the relationship. Am married and my wife has never increased the cost of things she buys
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Enice(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:

my friend, please and please run away. This your fiancee will be a pain to you in the future. Marriage is for matured minds. This one go run away with another man the moment she here kpem or someone better comes around.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by biodex(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2017
muller101:
Op she is the miner and u are the gold mine. Trap her inside the mine if u are tired of her mining activities. Put am belle and deny the pregnancy

That one no good oooo
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by biodex(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Facing diz same thrash.....am having a rethink now...am letting her good...bitches everywhere...guys should watch out
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Alezy(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Aleora:
Sit her down and talk to her,make her understand how you feel,you choose her because you love her and feel something special.dont mind all those persons saying break up with her,many of them dont even know what love is all about,most of them have never been in love,we dont know how you guys started, when you settle down with her,remeber love can hold you guys together for atleast 10 years but friendship keeps your marriage going..
please next time dont bring your issue to social media...bless you..
Hello Victoria, its Alex. How are you? You have not replied my mails till now. Why??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Alezy(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Take that risk, if she love you, she won't walk out easily because of money, I do this alot, threaten my guy that its over(though not cos of money) and still its not over to me, I will jejely use style and come back apologizing to him. Now that's love.

Don't be deceived by gold diggers.
Thats not true love, u dont threaten to walkout when there is a problem. Thats a turn off.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Alezy(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
falconey:

The great banker, my manest man. Abeg you get any 1million naira wey you no Dey use again?
Lolz.....guy you go kil me with laugh o
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by OmoManU: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

My recent personal experience, I think this mindsets of wanting peace is just not good in concurrence with your point. The fact that we want peace to reign has badly made those bitches to think higher of themselves. For now, me I don't care anymore o, u eff up, I give it to u hot, who peace epp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.