Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38839 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by babadee1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her

She is a greedy woman. If you say you love her then get ready to spend all your life's earnings on her. And don't complain if she leaves you for a richer guy. Some people sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Roseey0(f): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Aba Zara -500
The real Zara 15k

What do I know..
I don't even use brown powder

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by unlimitedsoundz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
falconey:

Only him can say, no lady would admit to that Most especially naija babes

100% grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Seamareggae(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

Biko beg her to come back... Then keep giving her more money... 30 billion wey dey ur akant can't finish naaa....

Ciao
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by 1metre: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?
you are ignoring a signal becos of love. A lady who loves u won't use lies as a pretext to get money from u. She won't even extort u. I will advise u, leave her to go, she is not for u.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
I guess my type are rare.
Na moi moi and Garri you Behind up like that ?..No kill me. with laugh abeg..
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

are you the lady in question?
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by dustydee: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Why do a lot of Nigerian men think that it is their responsibility to provide for their partners' need when they are not married. A guy can buy his girl friend gifts from time to time but must not necessarily perform the duties of her father or her duties. If she needs to buy powder, let her get a job or wait for her birthday when you can buy it for her.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

you are a weak idio1ot.

Breakup and find another.

Next thing you will be opening thread on domestic violence, where wife de beat you. SMH

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by adetes: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lady's issue na wahala this days
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by obailala(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

If a person you are about to make your wife can actually be so heartless to scam you at this stage of your relationship, 'SORRY' would definitely be your new name when you officially put her in your house. Run for your life!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pyrex23(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self
So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately That powder that u talked about is expensive It's not 3k please Make dat relationship work
I love men that re 'givers'
ah 4 talk.....buh ur dp held me back
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems
i have seen ur other post encouraging women to b violent.

I don't know how old you are but try and grow up a bit

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by hokafor(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Young man why are you digging your grave? We are talking about marriage here not boyfriend and girl friend games. You have to let the girl know how you feel about her unnecessary demands. If she can stand that good if she can't let her leave as soon as possible. When it comes to marriage issues you have to be urself no pretence.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Humility017(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Tell her you won't give her money, if she threatens to break up, tell her she is free to go if she wants to and I assure you, she wont break up.

Be a man, don't have soft mind too much.
you wrote sense...unlike the other lady up there...always rushing to comment trash

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Klington: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
honestly

U don't sound like someone who has an issue with this..

Wait until you tie the knots with her, then you will start paying to hug her, kiss her even to browse her Internet.. ...

Na that time eye go clear you wellaaaaa

My point is that... ..

She don't have feelings for you.

Deal with it

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
I guess my type are rare.

Na moi moi and Garri you t.ush up like that ?..No kill me with laugh abeg..
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pweetiedee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Forget her. I'm a lady andnim saying this. if u marry her....you're in hot soup. My cousins wife is like that, she has ruined his business. how did I know? he had to confess, she used to do exactly what ur gf is doing. the richer u get, the higher the price of everything that's sold in the market.

you get?

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by emerged01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bro, you need to let her go. What you are feeling is not love,It is called stupidity because you find it hard to control the feeling you have for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Humility017(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
dustydee:

Why do a lot of Nigerian men think that it is their responsibility to provide for their partners' need when they are not married. A guy can buy his girl frined gifts from time to time but must not necessarily perform the duties of her father or her duties. If she needs to buy powder, let her get a job or wait for her birthday when you can buy it for her.
I tell you it is disheartening
I don't even know what to say...
many ladies have turned relationship into a paid job....
and some guys also as an avenue to get cheap sex

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
OP, do this and get back to us..

Pretend and inform her that you've been defrauded of almost all your lifetime savings and be stingy for 2weeks but BE caring but the volume reduced to match your status, then see what happens...
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by dheilaw1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
she will leave by herself when she sees someone who is richer than you. my brother, you better run for your dear life before you run town and run mad

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by dragon2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tell her no.
If she goes,let her go.
If she doesn't come back....
She was never yours.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

All dese stingy and broke men
How much money do u people even have that u ll come online and be making noise...Nonsense

My girlfriend is demanding..my girlfriend is this..my girlfriend is that. You people think it's only the ladies that make demands in r/ship..men do too

.i am not,broke nor stingy but i dont give a dime to,anyone im dating, they cry, complain but they dont quit. i cant imagine myself spending on unnecessary stuffs girls usually demand. 9k for powder?joke of the century

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Shebbi I talk am! materialistic ladies everywhere....

GOD GIVE ME A CONTENTED LADY.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ochardbaby(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Welcome to the club of mugus. To live long in the cosmic arena called world,you need to Gboju for many things
the woman you love dey do. No gboju if she dey bleep up! But the 3 to 9k thing is called abracadra the more you look,the less you see.

Everyone is somebody else fool. Wise like Solomon? Queen of Sheba go chop you... you understand...

Send me invitations for marriage.
N.B love red meat...

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by chrisj2(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
That's being a gold digger. I don't extort money from my boo.

Thanks fine lady. It does not engender trust if a woman is I flaring the cost of things.

I have the same problems right now... Sweet girl that refused a recharge card now has the audacity to ask for perfume when I have just bought her an expensive watch and neck chain. A day later, she wants me to sponsor her studies.

What is wrong with some people?

I think you should have serious words with her and stop buying things asap. I cannot abandon mine - it is too late but she better change because I resent being extorted. It might be better just to flash the cash and sleep around.

Bad education in Nja

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by XTLikeNat777: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
She is not in love with you I'm sorry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by skentelelady(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

I hardly comment again on NL but use your brain. How much is your salary that a mere girlfriend is collecting 9k from you to buy ordinary powder? Can she use her hard earned money to get that powder if she's working or even if she's a student?

Have you bought holladis ankara worth 11k for your mum so that she can continue to bless the work of your hand?

Any girl you date and she's demanding money for unnecessary things from you because she's giving you one stupid pu-ssy to f-ck is not a good wife material. Before you start complaining about financial problems in your marriage with her better dump her now.

That girl is not the type of woman to marry.

This is from a woman to you

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Escobapablo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bros, u can stress to keep a gf bt u don't struggle or stress to keep a wife. No be ur wife be that. D mere fact u can't say ur mind anymore bt can open up to nairaland is enough reason. I beg of you to let her go. I am not in support of playing some cards to mk her come back. Pls just let her go. U will cry for a while bt when d right one comes, u will be in heaven forever. Goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Apina(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

The moment u encounter any problem later in life(God forbid!), with such a person as a partner, u are automatically on ur own. Emotional blackmail disgusts me totally and that's what ur gf is doing to u undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by sobastical: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Take that risk, if she love you, she won't walk out easily because of money, I do this alot, threaten my guy that its over(though not cos of money) and still its not over to me, I will jejely use style and come back apologizing to him. Now that's love.

Don't be deceived by gold diggers.

Op please look into this
It's coming from a sincere mind and it's the best advice you can ever get here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.