Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38834 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by oshe11: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adukey:

And you don marry o,na wa.
me sef tire...
he dey find good gal like him wife bt stl he wan spoil dis good one dat alredy has a bf....

if i fit e-slap am ehn.... he for dn colet sinnnnxxx

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by nkwachiabel(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
pattybf:

There is no shame in admitting that u r broke n stingy!

What is 9k for powder, U don't know powder get fake n original?

@op, better relax in dis relationship, women enjoy d money they get from their man more. Besides, d extra she gets from one thing will make up for other thing next time.

Happy married life in advance!

can't u read money z not his problem. the lie is his own issue and the way he sounds, its not a one time stuff. is that what u do to ur bf then I'm sorry u r a gold digger...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
@OP

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by vengedre(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
You been played mah niggar
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by henrybirthright(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
wat if she walks out?
it is better to be with the fool that makes you merry than the wise that makes you sad. Moreover, she can't easily walk away coz she needs you at least for economic reasons. But then, you can choose to ignore these early signs.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nancy2016: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

That's not true. No honourable woman will extort her husband. Marriage is a partnership, not a "get rich scheme" at the expense of your partner.

@op, since this is a big issue, you need to evaluate if you want to continue with the relationship. Remember that marriage is supposed to be a lifetime commitment, so if you aren't comfortable with this attitude, then it's better to have a broken relationship than a troubled marriage.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by brightnelly(f): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?

Then she doesn't LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by sconp: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
pattybf:

There is no shame in admitting that u r broke n stingy!

What is 9k for powder, U don't know powder get fake n original?

@op, better relax in dis relationship, women enjoy d money they get from their man more. Besides, d extra she gets from one thing will make up for other thing next time.

Happy married life in advance!

He's very generous and probably drunk in love. Why should he give her money to buy powder? If he likes he could buy her gifts. She even threatens him with break up.
Someone that wants to marry her, instead of her to begin to plan for the future she's threatening for powder.

Only powder is 9k o, she's would still ask for lip gloss, lip stick , eyeliner, eye drop and eye pencil. How about brush and butt pad.
Don't worry he'll give her his salary to show how generous he is.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
brightnelly:

Then she doesn't LOVE YOU

I knw she do
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by chrisj2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
You do not need to buy gifts to be romantic! You are still getting things wrong... The only part I agree with is that she should also buy gifts - but why the hassle?

I do not care much about gifts but good gestures, thoughtfulness and even a surprise meal or outing is enough. You get Nja women are wrongly wired

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pattybf(f): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
nkwachiabel:

can't u read money z not his problem. the lie is his own issue and the way he sounds, its not a one time stuff. is that what u do to ur bf then I'm sorry u r a gold digger...

He calls it lie cos he has been looking for her flaws. He's probably tired of d relationship.

I collect extra money from hubby for other tins I won't ve d chance to get d money when needed. Some times I used my money n don't get it back. So,kini big deal?

Its all abt money to men, they don't see the efforts n sacrifices women put into d relationship!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by 50shadesofme: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her

Bros don't be like fish you go kill am an e see you, you cook am an eat am an e still see you, the morale of this is your eyes are wide open you have seen for yourself by yourself this lady is taking you for a ride I beg rip your heart from all this feeling and just let her pack and go and forget her, if she really loves you she won't be treating you like that, me I dey say my own sha.... Make you know leopards don't change their spots
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ModusOperandi(f): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
besides two-timing, i don't think anything would irritate me more in a relationship than this. it's a deal breaker for me, what's even more irritating is when they feel like they're entitled to shít.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Beey:
You said the girl is packing her bag.Meaning They she's been living your house & I'd imagine not as brother & sister.So if you are enjoying husband privileges as a boyfriend, you shouldn't complain to treat her as a wife though she is just a girlfriend.But it sounds like money is more important to her than you.

lol
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Freeman59:

Bro forget love for now and help her to pack. After that, make sure she never comes back.

bro chill
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Freeman59:

Bro forget love for now and help her to pack. After that, make sure she never comes back.
wat about me
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by DIKEnaWAR: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Take that risk, if she love you, she won't walk out easily because of money, I do this alot, threaten my guy that its over(though not cos of money) and still its not over to me, I will jejely use style and come back apologizing to him. Now that's love.

Don't be deceived by gold diggers.

Your guy is a sissy. If you dare open your mouth and tell me its over, I shall be the one to remind you when you seem to forget.

You Nigerian ladies and your sense of entitlement. As if you add anything to his life other than bweast and puna.

I respect my woman enough not to say some id1otic things when I am angry, but if she goes on to mouth nonsense things, she'd go in for it.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
jaxxy:

Bro im sorry bt ure loving d wrong person... She no gud just after ur money. She threatens to brake up with u cos u dont give her money for this and that? Absolute nonsense! She clearly loves u for the money dats all. Ure wasting ur time with such gals trust me.

U can date her no problems especially since u love her bt marry? Big mistake. Unless u like sleepless nites cos and unnecessary headaches cos of a woman. Sorry

On a second note u can try talking it out with her bt I doubt she will listen such gals r one way wired.

u tried talking out
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Linqsz:

Na the same brother obinna for my street talk before Em three shops run down
lol
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
olaeffect:

Bros. Coming from an Elder with more than 10yrs experience in marriage, please I beg you with the love of God. Never you ever marry a girl that can't afford her own cosmetics.
Don't get me wrong your lady can ask you for money sometimes, but a lady that cannot buy her own cosmetics and toiletries is a red flag. You will be the one paying for everything in the marriage till you die, she won't be able to buy ordinary maggi-cubes till you come back from work.
A word is enough for the wise.

thanks man
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
olaeffect:

Bros. Coming from an Elder with more than 10yrs experience in marriage, please I beg you with the love of God. Never you ever marry a girl that can't afford her own cosmetics.
Don't get me wrong your lady can ask you for money sometimes, but a lady that cannot buy her own cosmetics and toiletries is a red flag. You will be the one paying for everything in the marriage till you die, she won't be able to buy ordinary maggi-cubes till you come back from work.
A word is enough for the wise.

thanks man...
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
rightwingz:

May God bless you for this write up......... I have been laughing of which i couldn't control myself. hahahahahahaha

This reminds me of a couple close to our house before, whenever she need money to buy stuffs for her shop, she will stop having s3x with the husband until he submit the money in question.

I wish im your friend, i would have come to help you send the girl packing.

u are funny
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Amosmsheliza01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adukey:

hahahahhahahah

And you don marry o,na wa.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her
Hahahahaha. Drama queen and king. You see, your biggest mistakes is telling her you want to marry.

The best way to get the best out of a lady is to act unpredictable. Women love it a lot but may pretend at some points or the other.

Sit the lady down and tell her does she want to get married? Because you are not convinced yet she's the right woman for you due to her behavior and that she needs to change if she's really serious on you making her your wife.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Lotechi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
I wonder y some guys dey misbehave...... "...... Okonkwo feared of being called a coward". pls cowardice has never paid.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Chukazu: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.

you trying too had to make him believe the geh is not using juju on himundecided

why cant some women see beyond their nose?
this is someone that has promised you married ,the best she could do is to support him and build a future with him and not to extort him

that money can be better invested in a meaningful project instead her selfish desire... do you know how portfolio one can buy with 6k at the stock exchange?

it simply means she is not ready to stake it...she wants to grab and run

@OP...na for village she do this thing

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by UncutSk(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.
typical gold digger

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by doyinbaby(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?
if she walks out because of money....she is not your wife.....what if you get financially down later in life....do you want a wife who will not be able to persevere with you in your bad times,,....do you want a fair-weather wife,.....it is up to you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Olajumoke459: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
U better run for your dear life, that Lady is not a wife material
With the look of things,she's in love with u cos of your money.
This one would have side boyfriends if u fail in ur duty as husband

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by bezimo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
That your fiancee is emotional blackmailing you...
Its possible the girl doesn't love you because if she do she won't be acting the way she does when you don't give her what she wants.

Its possible she is even going to dump you later and not marry you after fleecing you.

You better be firm now or you would certainly regret you decision later.. Tell her straight up. You don't have and are not giving her anything if she wants to leave. Tell her bye.. Sense might fall on her but if it doesn't you just escape a real "knife"

I am not against giving, but no idiot girl should fool you. If you cannot prove that she loves you. Close your wallet.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can't stay without her... Abeg were you dead before you meet her?
So woman dey threaten you with break up, you dey shake like rain beat fowl... I swear, you're not a man!
My candid advice is, play broke for a few months and see if she will stay.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self

So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately
That powder that u talked about is expensive
It's not 3k please
Make dat relationship work

I love men that re 'givers'
is it a crime 4 a woman 2b a giver?person wey wan rub powder of 10k no go find work make im no say dem no de pick money 4 road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.