Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38833 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by drotba(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do

FAM .....I truly love her

when guys begin to understand that it doesn't just take one,it takes both parties to make relationship work the better for everyone
Please since you can't keep up with that, let her know how you feel.The earlier, the better for everyone

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by slimthugchimee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her

Oga when you dey get married?

undecided you no wan invite me ni?
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by kelechi17(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....guy use ur head.....ask ur self can u do dis all tru ur marriage if she is threatning u at evry chance dis tym man up and ignore her u wont die if she leaves ive been like dat b4 .

guy wise up ..ignore her let her go. ..can u do dis for all ur life in marriage. ....if u leave her trust me u wont die

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by bezimo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=60543699][i] The only thing I feel like doing after reading the nonsense you wrote is taking a sledgehammer to your face.

You have little or no spine, and by the sound of things, even less conviction.......
When you say something, mean It. That way, she won't fuck_around with you when you tell her to STFU and dial back the gold mining.
But NOoooo! You want peace to reign so badly that you've resorted to acting like a total pussy_even after catching her in a lie.

Well, you're her_bitch now and there is no turning back..... Dump her or proceed with your financial slavery in perpetuity.

You can't stay without her indeed.

OP, I hope you took note of this.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by adanny01(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Love wei go drill hole in my pocket, i no want.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by bezimo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
ayokellany:
Keep giving all she demands from you because you do not want to lose her till poverty descend on you. Na so a friend of mine help his finance complete her papa house when fund was no longer forthcoming they call of engagement, the girl is happily married to another man now. Guys should grow brain I beg, if any girl swagger give you problem abandon her for those less problematic.

If a woman want your love even if she's Dangote's daughter she would be totally submissive to you. Na boys wey de force themselves marry divas dey jam trouble for future where girl go de give terms and condition of marriage. In Africa this is an anomaly, girls that can not listen to your advice/instructions to the latter should be left for those they can listen to so you do not come on NL to share stories that touch later.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ponti93(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Tell her you won't give her money, if she threatens to break up, tell her she is free to go if she wants to and I assure you, she wont break up.

Be a man, don't have soft mind too much.
sabrina u sabi jor grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by andyanders: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.

Is that your answer to op's feelings? In fact you a a bad lady.

Find out from which kind of married couple? From your answer, you are the type that acts that way. No responsible married woman would wanna be extorting from her husband if not a thief.

This is the same practice you do by extorting from your husband if you are married.

Op, let me advise you; no responsible would be wife would wanna be extorting from her would be husband if not a thief. Threatening to move out walk out of the relationship goes to show that if you get married to her and there are some kind of challenges in your finance, she will be looking outside to get what she wants.She is not good lady and as such, walk out of the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Timbuktuo: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
A woman is threatening to break up with you because you want to spend wisely and you are asking us what to do? Oga, abeg marry her and come back with more tales.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Chukazu: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self

So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately
That powder that u talked about is expensive
It's not 3k please
Make dat relationship work

I love men that re 'givers'

and if the powder is that expensive, what would some1 be doing with such when there are better things to do with money?

is she masquerade to be using such powderundecided she for kuku buy "Dulux paint " to rob her faceundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
wat if she walks out?
are u afraid to toast women, there are many Fishes in the river.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Timbuktuo: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?

Who cares? You, yourself should have broken up with her the moment she threatened to leave you for not acceding to her demands. That is pure terrorism and blackmail. Una never marry she done dey condition you, if you come make am official nko? Bros, the wise thing for you to do now is break the fûck up with her. I repeat, break up with her now, or bite your fingers in future.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by kzmoney1: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't no problem of u guys, when she not a prophet,God... Let her go.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?
a lion senses fear from it's prey& that emboldens it.u are a prey&ur gf is ur predator. from miles away she senses ur fear despite u are a guy. Its obvious u aren't living ur life 4 urself. u are living 4 her. u feel insecure without her&thats very unhealthy 4a r/ship. ur sense of security should come from ur confidence in urself not ur r/ship with a woman. Yours isn't love, its paranoia.there are more women than men on planet earth so if u like de there de dull urself
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Arthurwinner(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Oga when you dey get married?
undecided you no wan invite me ni?
lol u will b invited ones is made public na
thugger
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by murphyibiam15(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
rosalieene:

I see you...
lol.. bae how are you doing
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Sterope(f): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Since you have decided to become her father, why are you complaining?

Nothing wrong in giving but I wonder why you aren't taking this seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Calm down, it's obvious you don't give her money. That's the only way she believe she can get money from you...smile
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by apollo13(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=Arthurwinner post=60543259]Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to
marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her[/
quote]

I pity you, you dont need a soothsayer to tell you she does not love you. Wake up!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Fvcknames: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The only thing I feel like doing after reading the nonsense you wrote is taking a sledgehammer to your face.

You have little or no spine, and by the sound of things, even less conviction.......
When you say something, mean It. That way, she won't fuck_around with you when you tell her to STFU and dial back the gold mining.
But NOoooo! You want peace to reign so badly that you've resorted to acting like a total pussy_even after catching her in a lie.

Well, you're her_bitch now and there is no turning back..... Dump her or proceed with your financial slavery in perpetuity.

My brother you are blessed,I've never agreed more with any post
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmm I feel your pain .. sad

E no pain me at all...my own is to avoid the bad ones...I can not go and cone and die.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by YelloweWest: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

Stop being petty. She obviously needs money for other stuff. By the way she no get work?
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Lalas247(f): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Toks2008:

E no pain me at all...my own is to avoid the bad ones...I can not go and cone and die.

Haha send it again via my YIM
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Winston91(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

My brother, estort her back!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by YelloweWest: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The only thing I feel like doing after reading the nonsense you wrote is taking a sledgehammer to your face.

Lol.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Zhahovic(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
dude....don't ever let love blind U..
it's clear....she is the type of woman that will not be loyal or support U when things get tough for U financially.....
she's the kind of woman that's always receiving and never giving something back......I mean..something tangible..not sex..
if she does not change her behaviour which I doubt she will..
bro..man up and move on...
and try to say no to your woman's request sometimes..
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by lovingyouhun: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

Nothing is actually forever. Have you ever wondered if the money you spend is all she really cares about? Take away the likely only thing she appreciates about you and see what she will become.

You deserve a kiss for this.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by GogetterMD(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over town
That digs on me

(She gives me money)
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas
(She gives me money)
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by lovingyouhun: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op please update us, we would live to know her reaction so that other water leave boys on NL will collect sense tru your post, thank you
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Josephjnr(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
lovingyouhun:

You deserve a kiss for this.

If you are a lady,my lips are ready.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Donjazzy12(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Now, this is a man talking!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Josephjnr(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
jadyclem:

good and reasonable thoughts. d problem with most pple in relationships, mostly committed ones is that they don't use their heads.

Yes o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.