Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38838 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by lovingyouhun: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

If you are a lady,my lips are ready.
Sleep never dey catch you Bros?
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Babyurgly1(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sing game over by p square for her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ofuonyebi: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why are you shouting like a baby...

Want nairalanders to arrest him?

Afterall, is extortion not part of your love is blind affairs

If not, then break the jinx...and let's know the truth!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Erums(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U r not a lady...u wouldn't understand..Zara products are expensive and the price varies except u want to get the fake
I don't use Zara products myself..i use Zaron and its over 5k

I really do get you... Yes, zara is a top brand... But a zara powder might nt just be up to dat... Bt he issue here aint the money bt the feeling of been extorted... Even if its 1k extra.. I feel he has the right to complain
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by MrRitchie: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nothing to say, but as a mature man in such situation and u don't know whats going on or what to do!
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by aluko360(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
it is obvious your relationship with the so called girlfriend is parasitic.

Parasites feed on thier hosts till they have nothing to offer. You need to be a man and be in charge, and learn to say no to some of her excesses.

Na only powder you buy for 9k? Very soon you will buy a box of match sticks for 5k. Na that time u go know say the bus taking you back to the village is almost full.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Josephjnr(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Sleep never dey catch you Bros?

I be lord commander of the night watch.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ssogundele(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The only thing I feel like doing after reading the nonsense you wrote is taking a sledgehammer to your face.

You have little or no spine, and by the sound of things, even less conviction.......
When you say something, mean It. That way, she won't fuck_around with you when you tell her to STFU and dial back the gold mining.
But NOoooo! You want peace to reign so badly that you've resorted to acting like a total

pussy_even after catching her in a lie.

Well, you're her_bitch now and there is no turning back..... Dump her or proceed with your financial slavery in perpetuity.

You can't stay without her indeed.
You don't need to give it to him this straight for the pussylicker doesn't deserve all this blunt truth! He's conceited and arrant nonsensical puffed-up balloon who's response to josephr advise is that the babe can't run him down. Imagine that! He needed to be schooled about yestermen who were great and wealthy but came crashing due to women. Stop bring your issue to the forum pls

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by starstunna1313(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.

GBAM
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by VIGI201(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i] abeg jst let her drive pass. .
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by blessyn50(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
She's after ur money.. She doesn't love u..
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

So this is all you could come up with.... That a disappointment... MOST women have a penchant for doing this

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

So this is all you could come up with.... That a disappointment...

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by bayulll011(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

I will keep talking sense into your head.

is it that u don't av sense Brian or is soo far from u.

op d babe is a leech she never love u.

she sees u as ATM,

red flag and all because of her punaaa.

marry her nd die young

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by obibob2020(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

hahahahahahs This nigga wicked sha
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by kunletexs: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Tell her you won't give her money, if she threatens to break up, tell her she is free to go if she wants to and I assure you, she wont break up.

Be a man, don't have soft mind too much.

Is this TRULY coming from a lady?

Lady, I like your plain write up. Wow! You blew me off. But on a lighter note, you go command or air force school?

If single you be just word me for whatsapp or put your phone number done make I call you
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by heffem(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alfa....walahi, werey n se yin
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by birdsview(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok..so officially she has turned you to her ATM machine.....this girls will always be missing out on guys due to their stupid attitude..5-7years from now this lady will be moving from one church to another talking about. Spiritual husband and all..smh
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Bizibi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

All dese stingy and broke men
How much money do u people even have that u ll come online and be making noise...Nonsense

My girlfriend is demanding..my girlfriend is this..my girlfriend is that. You people think it's only the ladies that make demands in r/ship..men do too
hmmmm
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by NaijaElba(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

When you have a crashed marriage please don't bring it to NL. You have seen signs that this ain't your wife already. Please don't force what's not. Drop love aside now and use the idiot as sex object since she doesn't have sense. Ladies like this can not help you grow financially...wise up Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Bizibi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
pattybf:

There is no shame in admitting that u r broke n stingy!

What is 9k for powder, U don't know powder get fake n original?

@op, better relax in dis relationship, women enjoy d money they get from their man more. Besides, d extra she gets from one thing will make up for other thing next time.

Happy married life in advance!
wow!! 9k fr powder,hmmmm that powder must be magical
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by kunletexs: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

All dese stingy and broke men
How much money do u people even have that u ll come online and be making noise...Nonsense

My girlfriend is demanding..my girlfriend is this..my girlfriend is that. You people think it's only the ladies that make demands in r/ship..men do too

These are the type of brainless, shallow ladies that make me row on the floor and hold my head thanking God lo ke that I neva marry.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by henrybirthright(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
forever24:
it's obvious you don't give her money
I thought money is earned.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self

So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately
That powder that u talked about is expensive
It's not 3k please
Make dat relationship work

I love men that re 'givers'

I Love women that are givers too
Pm me let's discuss terms pls.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by crunchyg: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
princ007:
Yes oo, we are rare my sister
Hahaha, I see
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by nkwachiabel(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bizibi:
wow!! 9k fr powder,hmmmm that powder must be magical

the powder dey heal tribal marks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by lovingyouhun: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Josephjnr:

I be lord commander of the night watch.

OK sir

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by JerryTemi(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
My hubby provides for me but not all the time. Try this tell her you ran out of cash for some time and see her respond. Bros the worst thing that can ever happen to you is to marry a lady that loves money more than anything in the world it can kill. Just be watchful marriage is not child's play I swear.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by dlashondra(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg leave her ,
I don't have a boyfriend, I can fill that space
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by nonix22(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Let her Bleep off mate!
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by dlashondra(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

let her go , I don't have a boyfriend so I can fill that space
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

luv gbuo gi dere, onye ala²

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.