Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (31763 Views)

Why I Lived Under Lagos Bridge – 75 Year Old Ghanaian (Picture) / Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Graphic words lol
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Ayokunlemi96(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Had one in my first year in the university. We named him TK short for Torokobo. This dude bathed only twice in a 3month plus semester, he rarely washes his mouth infact i saw him with my own eyes wash his mouth once throughout our one year stay together. Neither does he wash his clothes. His teeth gum were whitish in colour due to accumulated dirt. Anytime he talks saliva hangs at the tip of his lips and then you blink he would have sucked it in. He would only wash his boxers if he has rashes in his balls, same time he shaves too. He never wears singlet no be person wey wash black cloth go wash white.

And the dude is rich, he uses deodorants, roll ons and even an inhaler apparently for his mouth odour but he claims he is asthmatic TK wayray. He has weird behaviours too, cooks tomato paste to eat eba and uses egg as protein. chai TK. Dude is brilliant too and he had strings of babes then i cant call them bevy of beauty cos they were like him too, 2go babes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by asaju10(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mine is a friend till today, though we disagree alot coz he womanize and spend carelessly which will definitely affect me coz i don't like seeing him suffering but he's a good guy to d point if i decide to get married tomorrow he's going to be my best man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by shankara7: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmm not hygiene wise but a temporary roommate had sex in the same room I was in thinking I was sleeping
Nothing disgusting about that. Its a free world.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
I remember this room mate of mine in school hostel when I saw in my first year in the polytechnic (he was in year 2). This guy is synonymous to a pig with his dirty lifestyle. He used to liter the whole place with his unkempt clothes, pots, clothes, etc.

The most annoying part of him was his bad sleeping habits. This dude snores horribly loud that you can easily hear him from a thousand miles away. He used to talk, cough, hiss and make all sort of derogatory noises in the middle of the night thereby disturbing other people from sleeping. I can count the number of times he fell from upper bunk and landed on the floor when he was deep asleep cheesy

I also remember the time he had an extra year and he told me he would be staying with me (then I was staying alone). The first night he crashed at my place, he scattered my bedsheet, pillow and pushed me out of the bed cheesy. I had to vacate the room for him around 1am and went to sleep at my friend's place. When I returned back the next morning, my bed was filled with saliva undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
During my NYSC days, my life was peaceful, my apartment was as neat as a newly white pant bought by a virgin, my pots are shining and sparkling, my bed always arranged, my white and black draft carpet is always polished until one faithful day, Adewale! came to stay with me through My Church Christ Embassy since my POP is just 3 months to go and He is a fresh Corper. Mennnnn, those 3 months were the worst days of my life. Afonjas I hail Una for Dirtiness

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by bidak(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
My roommate was not disgusting in any way it was just that I was staying with an older cousin(we pay rent together) he was in 400l same with his girlfriend ,I was in 100l .. the issue was that the girlfriend was always coming over(like 6 days out of 7) to spend the night and I will cook for us(me, my cousin and his gf) eat and go crash at my friend's place and come back the next day to wash plate and do some other chores , same routine everyday... the shit wasn't funny at all, was super excited when they both graduate

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by rookiy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
lol..my roomate had too much friends .the funniest thing is that they always co me around ..when they notice. there is food in the house..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ezzylee(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
naijamakossa:
The guy na chronic masturbator.

his matress is at the top and mine below,the first day I noticed some split water spraying on my head I thought it was someone spreading holy water in the room or na Ac water cheesy,na so I Comot head to check ,the guy was busy grin

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by adajoe555: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Samsimple:
Nothing disgust me more than a stingy roommate. my lord, u will curse d day

Like one I squatted in my room, my room I will bring something from my house we will use it finish, she will buy and hide her own things

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire

Guy You don use laugh kill me

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by toogbasky(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:

OP I know you are lying and exaggerating but continue.

YIMU!v

He is not ooooo,,,, I had a roommate exactly like his back in school,,,,, mine might even be worse,,,, he opens my bag wen am not around put on my clothes ,,,, shoes,,, he wud neva bring food stuffs,,, mine is always there for him,,, he wud wake up by 12am pray till 5am(Neva a quiet prayer ooooo,,, those fire fire prayer),,,,, he wud use the toliet and I wud do the flushing,,,,,, that was the worst year of my life,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by eitsei(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
I never had a disgusting roommate before but something close to it was my roommate from 200 L to 300 L, guy is lazy and doesn't want to do anything, always trying to leave everything for me to do from washing of dishes to cooking and because we did things together I wouldn't have a choice than to do it as I won't allow hunger to kill me if my roommate won't cook and my guy can eat for Africa
Sometimes I did the same thing to him I wouldn't cook I'd just get a bread or take garri then go out and before I come back sometimes after hunger might nearly terminate his life he would cook and being a selfish guy he would eat everything without leaving any for me especially when I'm broke and we did not have foodstuff that's when he really showed his selfish self, he would just buy noodles to eat or eat before coming home and won't bother whether I eat or not, other than that he's a good guy, brilliant, respectful and religious, no one is perfect sha
My roommates in 400 level are the best I ever had as a student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmm not hygiene wise but a temporary roommate had sex in the same room I was in thinking I was sleeping

And you were as Hot as fvck all thru. Nor lie grin
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Dollabiz: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
No
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ezzylee(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mine was in junior secondary school.
First person was Emmanuel who was my friend and he was dirty. I could cope with the level of dirtiness he had attained at that time.

There was a day I was about washing (soapy water in the bucket and I hadn't dipped any clothes into the water). This Emmanuel boy said he just wanted to dip his school shorts into my water.

My people, as soon as he dipped his shorts into water, my soapy water turned brown oooooo. The soapyness of the water was lost. I was just there looking at him like what sorta dirt have you accumulated in the shorts.

Second one wasn't a close friend but still a friend of mine sha.

This nigga used to bed wet. They purchased this waterproof macintosh material to protect the mattress.

Don't know the sorta piss this guy used to urinate but it got to a time that the macintosh started tearing and MAGGOTS started cohabiting with him on that bed.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by LegitBoy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ninethmare:
My room mate back then in school was one gentle and intelligent guy like that
Me na area student i no dey stay house
He did the readings and i provided the money for books
Then during exams i copy... chai
He doesnt know how to talk to ladies and till we graduated he never had a girlfriend
As a bad Guy that i am i always send him on exile anytime babes visited
We graduated with Second class but he is a 4 pointer
He was the best room mate ever
Bros,you no try at all. So you no fit help an with a girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by humurphia(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Samsimple:
Nothing disgust me more than a stingy roommate. my lord, u will curse d day
..osho free
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by bayocanny: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
brownhawk:
I prefer not to share mine but one thing for sure is that I can assassinate that Igbo free of charge if I find him
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by chiraqDemon(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=IamAthens post=60581365]My friend endured a whole lot. The roomie would come back home at night and continue to pace up and down in the room for no just cause. He actually never had money for gas but was buying codiene on a steady. Nigga was cooking one day and the gas finished then he opted to make stew with electric heater (boiling ring). I can't stay with an annoying person cos I'm annoying as well. [/quote

Abeg. Codine over gas grin
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by makydebbie(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Jeez how did you cope with the noise?

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by chiraqDemon(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
ezzylee:
Mine was in junior secondary school.
First person was Emmanuel who was my friend and he was dirty. I could cope with the level of dirtiness he had attained at that time.

There was a day I was about washing (soapy water in the bucket and I hadn't dipped any clothes into the water). This Emmanuel boy said he just wanted to dip his school shorts into my water.

My people, as soon as he dipped his shorts into water, my soapy water turned brown oooooo. The soapyness of the water was lost. I was just there looking at him like what sorta dirt have you accumulated in the shorts.

Second one wasn't a close friend but still a friend of mine sha.

This nigga used to bed wet. They purchased this waterproof macintosh material to protect the mattress.

Don't know the sorta piss this guy used to urinate but it got to a time that the macintosh started tearing and MAGGOTS started cohabiting with him on that bed.

Reminds me of this nigga that made the Macintosh lose its waterproof-ness

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stelvin101:

And you were as Hot as fvck all thru. Nor lie grin
lol not realiy, the guy didn't represent you guys well at all grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Lool girl the thing only lasted like 15 seconds, there wasn't much to cope with grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nukualofa: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mine wasn't disgusting but i found out that helping him when he was stranded was my worst mistake.

I was in 300l and his money was stuck in All State Trust bank and he didn't have anywhere to stay as a fresher so i invited him in. I hate messing up my room because arranging it is a big problem so instead of sleeping on my bed i will sleep on my rug. I only enjoy my foam when bae is around so my foam still looks new and i hate cooking because i don't like the smell of foodstuffs then and i see those things as things dat invite roaches and rodents which I'm so scared of.

When my friend came, everything changed. He started cooking and changing the colour of my rug which was sky blue and also he can snore for Africa and he uses this 3T perfume then that smells like balila. You can imagine body odour mixed with such perfume.

I was relived when my name came out to go do Supervisor work in Jos for 2006 census. When i came back from there, i met a girl who welcomed me to my home like one of those bride sent from the village to marry Teacher Chike. I found out she was my roomie gf. I kept quiet and acted as if nothing but what got me mad was that my roomie was now planning the three of us to sleep in the same room. I kindly left them that night and went to stay with my guy. The next day i called him and asked him to leave but he started pleading and begging. I allowed him but i vowed I'm not spending my nyt in that house again. I had to move in wit a friend and started squatting while i have a room.

Six months later my room expired and the landlady called me to come and renew my rent but i told him that boy will pay but she said NO that she loves my company than that guy that she can't allow the boy to stay. I had to go there meet the boy and i saw that the gf was pregnant for him and my beautiful mattress and rug can't even fit for a Pig to stay.

The mattress has this big hole at the centre to show that they were only doing missionary style on my bed. I jux told d guy to wash my rug and keep for me. I moved my home applances to the room i rented. The guy washed my rug and left it for theives to steal it.

This got me mad and i allowed Odin to fall on them both that they had to leave school for me until they did restitution

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:

lol but realiy, the guy didn't represent you guys well at all grin

Aarhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Apina(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
She had her fingers in between her legs grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by harriet412(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Intrepid01:
Mine was none of this though, but he's still the most weird person have ever seen. People knew we never got along, although we were room mate for good 5 damn years!!. The only day we got along we were both robbed. He's number is on my phone but have never called him since he graduated in 2008. seriously, WE WERE JUST NOT MEANT TO BE FRIENDS.

Lol, I had one like that too.

We stayed together for 2 good years, I never even had her number on my phone. The highest thing we said to each other was 'what time is ur lecture? . It felt normal to her and freaking weird to me...

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
naijamakossa:
I leave him to enjoy in peace but the problem is the way the bed do vibrate when he's reaching the real deal grin

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy Moment of ecstasy..
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by clems88(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Frexixi:
I saw terrible things
really grin

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by pedrilo: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
i have one currently, she releases saliva on my bed like a snail when she sleeps.
smelly saliva that is.
cnt wait for her to carry her kaya n go
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nukualofa: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
pedrilo:
i have one currently, she releases saliva on my bed like a snail when she sleeps.
smelly saliva that is.
cnt wait for her to carry her kaya n go
tell her to grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Eject This Tenant? / Flooded Water Invade A Home In Anambra / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.