Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

She's A Christian While Am A Muslim - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Christian While Am A Muslim (1596 Views)

When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Sunshine87(f): 3:28am On Mar 05, 2010
poster you are the problem if you cant date or marry a christian. tongue
My grandfather was christian, while my grandmother was muslim both from different tribes and they were together till death.

Ive dated muslims before but I never really had that problem because theyve always seen past their and my religion.
I love muslim names tho thyre so cute.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by manmustwac(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
the guy na control freakĀ  angry
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
0hsisi:

Siena,how now
I want to tell you that I really admire the love between your wife and you.
It is just so beautiful to see the joy on your faces in those pictures you post
That's how it's supposed to be
May it never grow cold but wax stronger and stronger.

Sister Osisi, thank you so much for your kind words.

May God grant you and your family your heart's desires, and enrich you with knowledge, anything you put your hands upon will prosper.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by CGKing(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ poster,

Which kind question you dey ask? Go marry muslim my friend. You know say yawa go blow for future, you still wan put head.

No come here come start nonsense thread about muslim christian wahala for your marriage in 2011. We go delete am.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by abrahym(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ehen ? Na new thang? See poster if u only have love for only ur race,u'll only leave space to discriminate and u'll generate hate, badness is what u practice.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by beingme(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
its goin to a different levels now

marriage is deep to discuss the issues like this and like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? / If You Look At A Woman Lustfully, You V Slept With Her: / 10 Things Men Want Their Wives To Know About Them But Will Never Tell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.