Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

“some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (24074 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by Sarah20A(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
It depends on what I need at that moment. You can't give me flower to eat when am hungry, undecided or take me to obudu cattle ranch when I have expenses to attend to tongue am not into iPhone , so I don't need it neither do I want it
I so much love quite romantic senerio.so joro dont blame the ladies blame the economic
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by dmg1: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
I only give (hoes) girls cash because i want to bang them, after the banging my contract with you is over, but the once that dnt request for cash, i keep, i cherish and i love them.
This kind are wife materials

1 Like

Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by imam07: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
It's all about preference. There are Nigerian ladies who still prefer flowers over some Iphones. Secondly, I thought he's a relationship expert and for that was meant to know that flowers/postcards don't sell in our clime.
You are a big lier. Kondo fall on your mouth.
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by imam07: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sarah20A:
It depends on what I need at that moment. You can't give me flower to eat when am hungry, undecided or take me to obudu cattle ranch when I have expenses to attend to tongue am not into iPhone , so I don't need it neither do I want it
I so much love quite romantic senerio.so joro dont blame the ladies blame the economic
So u be I never chop. Ebina
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by CaraJewel(f): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
for no1 I want the whole package
no6 if it's a painting it should be done by him
candlelit dinner with those instruments will bore me I guess I'd rather go for us making the dinner or ordering and eating it in bed with some blues playing and wearing comfy clothes
cards hmm, it's OK but I think I want calls even video calls specially in the morning
a trip ain't bad
picnic at a beach
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by vanhayor(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
falconey:
4 .A beautiful Painting of yourself Vs a Designer Bag or Shoe

5 .iPhone Vs Candle light dinner with violin or piano serenade.. which would you choose ?

They will definitely choose iPhone and designer bag or shoe,AWON OLOSHO GBOGBO!!!!!!
Who painting and candle light dinner EPP...
Mtcheew...alaye na iPhone and designer bag sure pass
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by bezimo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
The reasons isn't far fetched..

The socio-economic culture is why.

Let's look at it.A typical white girl has her own money to eat well, buy her stuff, to make her own hair, to buy her own clothes to buy her own car...and such don't really need anything material from her guy and so will deeply appreciate romantic gestures such as going on trips, flowers, candle light stuff but the average 9ja girl has a poverty mentality is typically voraciously hungry, feels it's the guy responsibility to meet her needs because she most times can't afford them... especially when going on dates trying to eat what she can't afford so romantic gestures such as flowers can't mean anything to her except tangible material stuff...

2 Likes

Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
It's all about preference. There are Nigerian ladies who still prefer flowers over some Iphones. Secondly, I thought he's a relationship expert and for that was meant to know that flowers/postcards don't sell in our clime.
flowers might not b our thing in this part of d world, but there was a time when if u wanted 2 win a girl u buy a beautiful card with romantic messages in it. u could even buy a book well wrapped& u good. Then girls appreciated these things b4 romance became commercialized
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by FvckShiT(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... not that kind na
smileysmileysmiley
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
bezimo:
The reasons isn't far fetched..

The socio-economic culture is why.

Let's look at it.A typical white girl has her own money to eat well, buy her stuff, to make her own hair, to buy her own clothes to buy her own car...and such don't really need anything material from her guy and so will deeply appreciate romantic gestures such going on trips, flowers, candle light stuff but the average 9ja girl has a poverty mentality is typically voraciously hungry, feels it's the guy responsibility to meet her needs because she most times can't afford them... especially when going on dates trying to eat what she can't afford so romantic gestures such as flowers can't mean anything to them except tangible material stuff...
some its just down to greed, laziness and unbridled quest 4 adventure. even if u give some ladies skyscrapers, they won't change. hunger isn't d problem. It's just a mindset
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by shinarlaura(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

smileysmileysmiley

Hey hun... how re u doing? tongue
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sarah20A:
if u hungry u look 4 work abi?or do ladies have a different employment market from guys or do ladies live in a different economy from guys?
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by mozihla: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
baba because u dn see those things for tv no mean say dem go work for naija.... jst like thinking because bill gates made it as a drop out u too wan drop out.... my broda havard dropout no b mate with some naija skuls' graduate...... wo!! .. i salute and respect naija love.... no money no romance..... y u sef go date and you no go get money... how u want make your gyal day feel amongst her friends
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by mozihla: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
lexy2014:
if u hungry u look 4 work abi?or do ladies have a different employment market from guys or do ladies live in a different economy from guys?

babq.... all the best..... u con day support feminism ontop say u no want make money day involved in your relationship..... as a guy its good to be loaded than ur gf whether or not she works..... you may even look more handsome like that b4 her and her friends....
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by mozihla: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sarah20A:

i feel you my sister
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by FvckShiT(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey hun... how re u doing? tongue

Fúçking Gööd! How you fúçking been girl! wink
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by shinarlaura(f): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Fúçking Gööd! How you fúçking been girl! wink

I ve been fúçking doing fine too...

You seem so busy lately.
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by FvckShiT(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

I ve been fúçking doing fine too...

You seem so busy lately.

Göt a week break from ma fúçking job cheesy so I just came here to fúçkin have some fúçking fun like I do

esperons qué personne né vöus dérange cheesy
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
mozihla:

babq.... all the best..... u con day support feminism ontop say u no want make money day involved in your relationship..... as a guy its good to be loaded than ur gf whether or not she works..... you may even look more handsome like that b4 her and her friends....
tnx bro but if I want 2 have money&b successful, its 4 myself & my personal fulfilment not 4 my gf&her friends. D best way 2 fail as a man is 2 try 2 live ur life pleasing people. Its men with low self esteem that feel its only with money that a woman will love u. a woman that will love u will love even if she's wealthier than u

1 Like

Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by shinarlaura(f): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:

Göt a week break from ma fúçking job cheesy so I just came here to fúçkin have some fúçking fun like I do

esperons qué personne né vöus dérange cheesy

Ohh that's so cool... a week to flex a bit.. wish I had that one week cheesy. I badly need it.

Non.. tout va bien. wink
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by FvckShiT(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ohh that's so cool... a week to flex a bit.. wish I had that one week cheesy. I badly need it.

Non.. tout va bien. wink

Fúçking right! a week to flex! grin , You need a fúçkin vacation, you work too fúçking hard girl! cheesy Chill d fûçk out! cheesy

Uné réine ná traville pás dur smileywink
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
mozihla:

asking that a lady get a job and b financially independent isn't feminism, its humanism. Its what every human should have, d dignity&ability to b able 2 meet his/her own needs

2 Likes

Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by Andyskipo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Uchemus:
very true.,. but I'm wondering who made him a relationship expert..

mehnnn I tire oo
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by ndubuwakennedy: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:

The girls that does these all are from hungry home, only few can attest to that...
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by tobloj(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
lexy2014:
asking that a lady get a job and b financially independent isn't feminism, its humanism. Its what every human should have, d dignity&ability to b able 2 meet his/her own needs
Didn't want to comment, but these words pushed me to. It was the best words I read here. Like someone said, it's a mindset. Funny thing is many of them are getting wiser, expanding their knowledge base and becoming useful for themselves. Leave all this "money make u handsome to my friends" girls. Guys are getting wiser by the day. If I am called broke cuz I refuse to play the maga game, then I accept the honor of the name in pride.

1 Like

Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by Joan011: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladies be honest with yourselves in answering. let’s do a quick survey.

1?? Flowers VS Pizza & Cold stone. Which would you choose ?
***I prefer Pizza, I LOVE FOOD.***

2?? 4 Birthday Romantic cards VS N4,000 recharge cards.. which would you choose ?
****Birthday cards maybe, and I don't need any guy to buy me recharge card I can do that or I ask my dad.****

3??Picnic in Alausa Park with sandwiches &juice VS Drinks at Quilox / Sip with small chops.. which would you choose ?
****I'd love a picnic its not expensive and am gonna have fun****

4?? iPhone Vs Candle light dinner with violin or piano serenade.. which would you choose ?
****I'd prefer a candle light dinner remember I said I love food and beside that I would want to see how other violinist and pianist play since am one so I can learn something's from them.*

5?? N200, 000 Vs A trip to Obudu cattle ranch.
**** I prefer a trip cos am going to enjoy nature but I would love it if it were a horse ranch so I could ride on horses. and also I have a focus in life and am gonna achieve it which of cause would fetch me money.

6?? A beautiful Painting of yourself Vs a Designer Bag or Shoe
l'd love a painting of myself and to hell with a designer bag, there's more to life than having a designer bag.
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by ikevictor: 1:43am On Sep 19, 2017
This is a real cause for concern.
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by hesilo(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
janellemonae:
Well, good thing he said some.

Not all ladies are in a competition or rat race. A lot of these girls dt demand all these things are actually from hungry homes. Most rich girls, dont.
So who are the rich girls.... angry
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by mozihla: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
lexy2014:
tnx bro but if I want 2 have money&b successful, its 4 myself & my personal fulfilment not 4 my gf&her friends. D best way 2 fail as a man is 2 try 2 live ur life pleasing people. Its men with low self esteem that feel its only with money that a woman will love u. a woman that will love u will love even if she's wealthier than u

Lmfao
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by mozihla: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
lexy2014:

make sense
Re: “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin by lexy2014: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2017
tobloj:

Didn't want to comment, but these words pushed me to. It was the best words I read here. Like someone said, it's a mindset. Funny thing is many of them are getting wiser, expanding their knowledge base and becoming useful for themselves. Leave all this "money make u handsome to my friends" girls. Guys are getting wiser by the day. If I am called broke cuz I refuse to play the maga game, then I accept the honor of the name in pride.
tnx bro.am with u on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.