Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (46494 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Toks2008:
1.Dont just follow your heart but use your head and be with that man who truly cares for you and not the one you desire cos the guy you want may not want you so don't force it.

In marriage,your feelings count but what is more important is how that guy feels for you so once you are convinced that the guy truly wants you,stop wasting time trying to be too careful,do a due diligence on him and if he is clean,just take the risk and marry him if he proposes.

*In Donald Trump's voice* "Wrong.... Wrong"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by ibkayee(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
As soon as I saw Toks' name

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by wickyyolo: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is kind of threads @GloriaNinja needs to read before giving married people wrong advices
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by tartarus(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
This unmarried 40yrs+ old guy again with his redundant threads! *Spits* undecided

8 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Toks2008:
2.Ok you are now married and he is all over you so you just believe he is such a sweet romantic angel that have eyes for just you....

Well im so sorry to break your heart but expect him to cheat and be psychologically prepared for that regardless of how crazy he feels for you.

*Yes I know not all men cheat bla bla bla" just expect him to but if he doesn't. ...CONGRATS.
Men should also keep an open mind and expect their wives to cheat. If she doesn't, congrats. No be only for una DNA cheating dey. This way, the equation is balanced. grin

18 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by tartarus(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Men should also keep an open mind and expect their wives to cheat. If she doesn't, congrats. No be only for una DNA cheating dey. This way, the equation is balanced. grin

You really shouldn't mind toks with his biased and retar.ded threads.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Toks2008:
3. And the moment you suspect that he is cheating on you please don't fight him or bring down the roof cos that will make things worse.
Remember that the home wrecker out there knows he is married to you and wants you out so don't grant her wish but take charge of your emotions.

Many randy men don't ever leave their wives but they always come back after having a taste of that hopeless side dish but when you heat it up,you just might push your man out totally cos at that point,all he cares about is tasting that side dish and he will do anything to make that happen. (Crazy but true. )

Just tell him gently that "incase he does not love himself but for your sake and the innocent children present or yet to come,he should use protection and also respect you by carrying out that mad act far far away from you"

Crazy I know but it really makes no sense fighting him cos that will never make him stop.
I see...
What would be his reaction if the table was turned?.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
tartarus:

You really shouldn't mind toks with his biased and retar.ded threads.
Some points are so like them on NL. Subjecting women to absolute BS!. grin

9 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Toks if I have never supported any of your threads, I am in support of this one 100%.
Nice
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mumu agbaya

12 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by baby124: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lol! This guy always obsessed with cheating. He must be a rampaging and shameless cheat. Nonsense and stupid thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
OP, I didn't see where you admonished them to never ever cheat on their husband.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Toks our local misogynist... It's been a while.

I see u still carry ur deep hatred for women.

I wonder what ur mother did to u...

12 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by teemy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Funny that just tonight I was advising a lady not to make thing heated up for her hubby because of his keeping late nights. Once the house is hot, it only leads to the desire for cool things like drinks that can be obtained from the beer parlor. Ladies just ask how miss Delilah was able to still keep bro Samson at her place despite him knowing she would do the exact things that she hears would deplete his powers. Just ask yourself how she still got him to stay and you could be holding the keys to marital happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Once I see the name I don't bother to read the post, I know it will be some misogynistic BS.
ibkayee:
As soon as I saw Toks' name

10 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Emity007(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
3. And the moment you suspect that he is cheating on you please don't fight him or bring down the roof cos that will make things worse.
Remember that the home wrecker out there knows he is married to you and wants you out so don't grant her wish but take charge of your emotions.

Many randy men don't ever leave their wives but they always come back after having a taste of that hopeless side dish but when you heat it up,you just might push your man out totally cos at that point,all he cares about is tasting that side dish and he will do anything to make that happen. (Crazy but true. )

Just tell him gently that "incase he does not love himself but for your sake and the innocent children present or yet to come,he should use protection and also respect you by carrying out that mad act far far away from you"

Crazy I know but it really makes no sense fighting him cos that will never make him stop.
easier in writing to actions

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by ikwubaba: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Benita27:

This thread is about woman keeping her marriage intact despite challenges. Not about what a man should do. That can be another topic altogether. The author already assumes the woman the woman may be facing challenges.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by ibkayee(f): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:
Once I see the name I don't bother to read the post, I know it will be some misogynist BS.

Lol girl the first line that my eye caught was some BS, just scrolled on by

6 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Toks if I have never supported any of your threads, I am in support of this one 100%.
Nice

One mature mind spotted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

One mature mind spotted.

The woman wey do you this kind thing no do well.

I pity any woman who heeds to your nonsensical advice

11 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Safiaa(f): 12:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Are you smoking bleach or what? You sure everything dey okay upstairs? This 40+ unmarried man wants to tell me that I should advise condom usage for my cheating husband..You are sniffing fluff. Mad man. Werey.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Gerrard59:

The woman wey do you this kind thing no do well.

I pity any woman who heeds to your nonsensical advice

Teenager spotted.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:03am On Nov 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you smoking bleach or what? You sure everything dey okay upstairs? This 40+ unmarried man wants to tell me that I should advise condom usage for my cheating husband..You are sniffing fluff. Mad man. Werey.

Toddler spotted.

Btw i gave 10steps,what about the remaining 9? Oya continue ranting..i dey gbadun you. *Presses play button on remote and throws it away*

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:
Once I see the name I don't bother to read the post, I know it will be some misogynist BS.

Exactly what i have always advised those who cant stand my factual threads,just pass but unfortunately for them they just cant help reading and making lame comments.

I cant just understand.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol girl the first line that my eye caught was some BS, just scrolled on by

LOL! See another toddler who is still battling to understand what dating means coming to comment on a thread about marriage..smh! you think displaying pictures and having likes is what there is ..don't worry,this threads will be here as long as nairaland remains and many of you will remember them but for now,keep ranting that is the stage you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2017
cococandy:
Mumu agbaya

This teenager again! lol! Must you troll my threads? you are so addicted to my threads.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Jasper14(m): 1:40am On Nov 13, 2017
I love this piece of article.. Kudos op

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 1:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Jasper14:
I love this piece of article.. Kudos op

That is the funniest side to it..some love it while some hate it and that makes it even more intriguing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by coputa(m): 2:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Any women that decides to tear her home apart out of ignorance will surely regret it.
This is why they should know the challenges that are inherent in Marriage after the Cinderellas courtship.
They should prepare their mind on how to handle the challengeso that it won't affect their marriage,so they should learn to live with it,becausee these are realities that are more likely to happen.
They should develop thick skin and a large heart to deal with the real man after the period of courtship.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Mrnairalandd: 2:52am On Nov 13, 2017
The most dumbest person on earth is the Op.

Honestly, i thought i have seen all the dumbest people on earth until i read this

It’s only a foolish person that ll advise a woman to focus more on her children than the husband

I have seen a lot of homes gone down cos of this stupid advice

And the reason why a lot of mother in laws literally depend on their children at old age for survival is cos of this stupid advice

A lot of women enjoy the old age with the husbands they build relationships with.

Children ll leave one day and the woman ll be stranded

It’s happening today all over the world where mothers literally spent all their lives on their children and only to become lonely cos she failed to build that relationship with heir husbands.

The husbands end up marrying a younger lady as a second wife while the old wife begin to disturb the marriage of her children cos she has no where to go.

The same stupid advice was given to my ex girlfriend that all men cheat and this lady carried this myth as if her life depends on it. No matter how honest you are, she has been fed by people like this idiot that all men cheat.

A lot of men don’t cheat...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by gbagagbogo(m): 3:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Very sensible and pragmatic steps. I love this piece.
I will like to add one more thing, women be submissive to your husband. That's the most important aspect. No man wants to leave with another man. Be loyal to him, respect his opinion and if you feel he's not making sense, correct him in meekness and maturity. Marriage is sweet when the man and the woman understand each other very well.. But ladies don't forget this : the success and prosperity of your home is majorly in your hand. Be loyal. God bless our homes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.