Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy (8845 Views)

Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jodha:
Vbvxv
Is that the name of the pórn site you always visit?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Number 17

Déstínyy22:

I met this awesome guy a month ago, we fell in love with each other and started dating. Later discovered he had a girlfriend somewhere and still loves her so much.

I started nagging cos I let go of every other man in my life just to be with him and he wasn't willing to do same. Guess I nagged too much about it and now he wanna leave.

I don't wanna lose him, haven't met anyone like him before. I've sent numerous messages and calls to apologise and promised to forget about the other lady but it seems he has made up his mind.

Please what do I do ? Took me a long while to find him , don't want to lose him . I 'm 23 years old.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Number 18

Pay attention to what she's saying. That man in question is a weakling. We'll explain everything in the book. The lady is a good lady.

záràmgrând::

Hello Nairalanders
Pls a friend needs your advice on this critical issue.

I have this guy, I've known him for over 4 years now, I met him my first year in the university, then he was in 300level so he graduated before me and also helped me alot through my stay in school as he is very intelligent.

Right now I have graduated also, my friendship with this guy is a bit complicated, we are dating and at the same time not dating.

Let me explain, He asked me out but during that time I was traumatized bcs I caught my ex whom I loved so much cheating on me, he was my first boyfriend. So at that time I started going out with him just to get my ex off my mind and along the line we had sex, after then we became more close but our closeness has nothing to do with me loving him, I discovered he has so many weaknesses and I decided to help him cover them up.

Example, he's too dirty, he doesn't take care of himself, he doesn't pay attention to his environment, I mean he knows nothing about life aside books and books alone...He acts like a child Wen it comes to everyday issues, people also cheat him alot and use him but I took it upon myself to always stand for him and see that no one mistreats him....

I have told him countless number of times that I can't marry him but he will always kneel down and beg me which I end up staying with him again, not bcs of his weakness but bcs all this while I never developed any feelings for him....

also I've always wanted a man who will be in control, a man who will correct and scode me Wen I do something wrong not a man that I will be controlling and scoding..recently about a year ago I met a guy, we've been friends and he's much interested in me. I have feelings for him maybe bcs he possess Wat I want from a man....

Just some months back my old friend lost his job and I took it upon myself to see that he's fine till he gets another job. I give him money every two days for upkeep, I do all these just so he doesn't end up doing anything illicit bcs he's easily dragged about by friends....

At the same time I'm begging him to move on and find another girl, but he's traumatized and I'm feeling bad about the whole issue... I don't wanna look like a bad person and I feel his pain. I told him even though I'm leaving him I am gonna still be caring for him till he gets back on his feet and I will still make sure no one mistreats him not even his new girlfriend.

But he's making it difficult for me to move on, his please and cries are weighing me down and I'm totally confused....Again the other guy I met I don't knw how he behaves totally.

I'm so scared of guys bcs of most marriages I see around me, I don't knw if the other guy will make a good husband or not although he's been taking care of me which part of the money he gives me plus some of the ones I earn are Wat I give to the other guy for upkeep..pls not that

I'm 24, my old friend is 32 and the new guy is 29 ... Pls Nairalanders just advice me on what to do, don't mind my long and unorganized story, I hope u make a sense off it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by JesseThunder(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
i need the book please. donsolexsky@hotmail.com
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Number 19

FutùreLéàder00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page

UPDATE here https://www.nairaland.com/4043256/update-bought-girlfriend-pads-pants#up

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Number 20

The guy she's talking about needs to be used for sacrifice.

Marísól911:
So, this guy claims he loves me, buys me stuffs, calls me and gvs me attention. He's trying to show me he loves me but I'm not feeling the guy.

I mean, i think abt other guys and prefer to press phone when he's around me, i feel he's invading my personal space when he calls morning afternoon , night to know my whereabts. I can't hold any reasonable conversation wth him cos i practically don't know what to say to him.

Meanwhile I'll be quickly referred to as a talkative by other guys.. Ive told him times without number that i don't love him and that I'm not the gal for him but he wont take no for an answer. He says he knows ill grow to love him, that i just don't know it yet.

I want to let him go so i have decided to cut off all communications with him. Right now I have not picked his calls since two days ago. I hope im doing the right thing, and hope its not a case of ignoring the ones that truly love us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Jodha(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
iLegendd:
Is that the name of the pórn site you always visit?

Lolzz ....yez.....
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by stuffs4me(m): 3:20am On Sep 30, 2017
iLegendd:
Pay attention to what she's saying. That man in question is a weakling. We'll explain everything in the book. The lady is a good lady.

OP, your head no correct.
You need to have your head examined and your so called book is gonna be trash.

How can you call a two timing unfaithful girl a good girl. A girl that collects money from one boyfriend to give to another boyfriend.

This girl went into a relationship for the wrong reasons. She's not dating the 32 year old guy for love but as a stop gap measure because of the heartbreak she suffered from her ex.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
stuffs4me:

OP, your head no correct.
You need to have your head examined and your so called book is gonna be trash.

How can you call a two timing unfaithful girl a good girl. A girl that collects money from one boyfriend to give to another boyfriend.

This girl went into a relationship for the wrong reasons. She's not dating the 32 year old guy for love but as a stop gap measure because of the heartbreak she suffered from her ex.
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Number 21

bêtwithblàze:
I have been dating my girlfriend for a year now. We really love each other as things went on and we got to know each other better.

She had Lil problems with trust issues so she initially found it difficult to trust me. We are presently schooling in different schools and we don't live in the same city as well. As times went by, she soon found out about my faithfulness, honesty and loyalty which made her love me the more.

I trusted her and believed that she would reciprocate the same measure of honesty and loyalty that I've shown her over the times. She gave me enough reasons to trust her, of which I didn't hesitate.

We kept having good times not until things went sour during the last ASUU strike when she visited me. I randomly went through her facebook chats and lo and behold I came across this mess - it was a chat between her and another guy. They were into stuffs like real stuffs.

I immediately called her and showed her the chat. Her excuse was that it was during my exams she had to hook up with the dude due to the fact that she couldn't get enough of my attention as at then. God of mercy.

She broke up with him by sending him a text in my presence. I sent her off but she kept begging me in tears until I considered things as a mature guy and forgave her. Since I accepted her back, she has been trying to cook up things that are far beyond my understanding.

Each time she gets me pissed off and I complain she would relate it to that issue of the past, instead of apologizing. She would then try to blame me for referring to the past, of which I never had in mind.

I tried my very best to make her understand this but she wouldn't. She would seldom complain about me not trusting and loving her anymore. We now have issues on a daily basis, and it pisses me off big time. Please guys, what do you really think is the best way out. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
His girl dumped him and he started crying. grin grin Stupid nigga. Anyways, it has happened to most of us. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebFQaQtwWdA

Hahahahahaha. The last guy on camera is such a bad dude.

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Number 22

teflònbúzz:
I have 100 percent proof my gf is cheating on me. We were living together for over a year in Dallas before we moved to different cities in the U.S.

I found out about her sexcapades from her email which I happen to know the password without her knowing. I am still contemplating how to handle it because what she has done is horrible but she has been too good to me before now.

I really love this girl and I know she loves me because she has made sacrifices that no other gf has ever made for me and cried a lot when we moved to separate cities. When we were in college in Texas, this girl used to support me morally, financially, spiritually and sexually.

She sold her car at some point to help me pay off my tuition debts. Yes! she is that good. We were making plans for the future before this long distance thing happened out of necessity. She started sounding somehow lately and I decided to dig and found that she has been having an affair with another guy in Illinois where she is currently.

I saw their erotic convos about their bleeping, her messages asking him to bleep her and vice versa, pictures of their private parts which they exchanged, hotel receipts, plane tickets to vacations, convos of how they are having a good time etc.

I am so depressed and have had to see a psychologist because of this. I don't know how to handle this because of the way I found out and because I don't wanna loose her forever; besides this the girl is really any man's dreams cos she is very pretty, kind and intelligent even though she has a bad temper sometimes.

It is partly my fault because for sometime I was not calling her as much but it was cos the things I was busy with not cos I was cheating or anything like that. I JUST HATE THIS SITUATION.

I don't know how I can move on from here. I had thought I found the one for real but now this! She was all I wanted. Is it love carrying me through or am I being stupid? It's okay to be sincere and tell me I am stupid now cos I just feel all kinds of way. Love is really a damn tragedy! I need opinions...it may help before I board a plane to Illinois and do something really really stupid.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Number 23

Being ugly doesn't mean you should be stupid. No one is ugly anyways, but being a nice guy is scientifically ugly and bad.

AhmaráKruz:

Please advise me.
Since 2014, a certain young man i met on Facebook has been asking me to marry him. I've met him severally, as he stays in the same state as myself. I sometimes spend the weekends at his place. He loves me to the core but i do not feel the same way about him. He is a gentleman to the core, has never asked me for sex.

He washes my clothes, my panties. Everything i wear. He even cooks for me.
He is a young man who earns about sixty thousand a month. He is not cute. he is not an eyesore either.

My problem with the young man is that i have no physical attraction whatsoever for him.
I hates it when he touches me. I feel irritated when i hear him breathe heavily. I just do not like him and i have been telling him off for more than 2 years now, but he is too stubborn. He assumes i will come around but i know i won't.

How can i marry someone i know i can not even hug?
I can control him, which is good for marriage.

If eventually i marry him which will never happen except i'm an idiot, which i am not, he will do everything i ask him to do.

That apart, i know i will never be faithful to him because i don't feel anything electric for him.
Should i marry him? If no, how do i tell him NO so his thick skull can register it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Number 24

Not 100% stupid, but along the line.

Irélokéh:
Hey great Lander's, thanks a lot for your encouraging advice's (some were funny tho) on my failed attempt to love.

I fell for a lady mumuishly few months ago after Aphrodite struck me dangerously. She said she had no feelings for me apparently and just wants to be friends, it was unimaginably painful but I moved on.

I initially tried to win her but it seemed she was getting more unfriendly, she ignores messages, never calls. So I noticed I was the one forcing conversations always so I stopped and moved on. I returned to my normal life infact I even feel better.

I don't think I can be persistent on a lady that Doesn't feel a thing for me but would be tripping for other guys, Jeez am not prince charming but I know my worth! I'm a friend to some, a son to two and a brother to plenty.

So since I stopped giving a hoot about her I don't call her or text her she sees my presence but I don't care. Yesterday she called me (what! She?!!) and we talked but she then said I was snobbing her and I just laughed and told her I was busy (Busy my f*ot)!

But like an idiot again I'm feeling like I still feel for her slightly, I don't want to conclude guys what do you think?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Number 25

You can't buy her with money or food. It only attracts. They go for what they want. Money or food can only cloud their reasoning temporarily. The moment they see their specs, they'll dump you and your money or turn you to a bank. You'll end up calling them bitches, when in truth, you're the bitch. The only time a real man should call a woman a bitch is when his dìck is inside her cùnt. I won't analyze this post yet. Lots to be learned from this thread.

Léákdæddy:
So I literally showed this idiot babe all the signs I liker and loved her for over 3 months.
She was a broke girl, I fed and cared for her for 3 good months cox we lived in opposite lodges in the university.

How would I have known the b itch was just like other b itches I've met in the past... How would I have known the guy I was actually planning on making my best friend in my lodge was the guy she'd be flirting around with in my presence.

The one that seems to crack my head the most was the event that happened yesterday. This idiot girl had the gust and audacity to rub it in my face that I'm a loser. We were having a lodge party... I was sitting close to this guy I was about to start calling best friend.

The idiotic bit CH who ate my food and fooled around with me came to this guy, asked him for his key and told him she will be sleeping inside waiting for him.

Don't know how to write well or narrate this well, but I tell u guys, that moment... The bottle of origin I was drinking fell from my hand. Had to clean my face with my hands to make sure it was really her hu just said that.

I was so disappointed and heart broken.
Someone I was expecting a positive reply from after all the care and everything. This girls are bunch of idiots... Guys pls anywhere u see them just f uck them and leave them.... Never ever spend anything on their heads if u haven't f ucked them. They are really stu pid. Foolish creatures

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Number 26

There is a lesson here. I'll explain in the book.

ggrín:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Number 27

I won't talk yet...

AmázíngM:
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.

I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all.

How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime. It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it.

In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing.

I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action. Thank you.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Number 28

This is why you should learn to drill your woman like a good-bad guy, else another good-bad guy will help you out either knowingly or unknowingly.

If you want to learn how to dominantly fúck a woman like the whóre she truly is when the door is locked, we'll help you, but it's not free. It's expensive. If you can't afford it, make Google or YouTube your friend.

cásá101:
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.

It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago.

I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me. In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon).

We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog.

So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility. Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short..

Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it.. When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me.

I quickly recognized it. She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before.

I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..

The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Number 29

Guys who don't care or asslick is what ladies want, but I won't go in details yet...everyone loves what is slipping away from us or worse, what is hard to get.

BìgSáráh:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away . Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating, heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.

So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up. What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation. I don't wanna miss him please Tips
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamSINZ(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
Guys who don't care or asslick is what ladies want, but I won't go in details yet...everyone loves what is slipping away from us or worse, what is hard to get.

Legend how far
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Number 30

This is how guys should act — if she wants to leave, let her go. She wants to explore. She'll soon be bored with the new guy if he's Mr. Nice Guy who showers her with love, too many calls and excess gifts. I just wish guys will learn how the human brain works, especially women. It's as simple as ABC.

GTÖ7115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student. In terms of financial needs, she is self sufficient. But i don't really understand her. I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon.

Most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her

I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go.

She sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue?

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

Legend how far
I just dey. Here na my quiet room. When is your wedding? I have been waiting for too long. Do nah! I need to come with my convoy. 7 bicycles and a wheelbarrow in front as the escort.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamSINZ(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
I just dey. Here na my quiet room. When is your wedding? I have been waiting for too long. Do nah! I need to come with my convoy. 7 bicycles and a wheelbarrow in front as the excort.

LOL, I'm not doing the marriage thingy just yet. grin

How does one reach you directly?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, I'm not doing the marriage thingy just yet. grin

How does one reach you directly?
iLegendBusiness@gmail.com. The moment you click send, the message immediately appears on my screen. The account is always logged in.

The only problem I have with Nigerians and emailing is: they'll send you a message and when you reply, they'll disappear. Nigerians hardly check their mails. It's funny to me.

It's just the same way we hate voicemail. The thing taya me o! Lol. This is why sometimes when I see a mail from some Naija guys, I don't bother replying cuz they won't check their mails until after some months when they want to use it to apply for a job. I'm laughing as I type this. It's funny.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamSINZ(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
iLegendBussiness@gmail.com. The moment you click send, the message immediately appears on my screen. The account is always logged in.

The only problem I have with Nigerians and emailing is: they'll send you a message and when you reply, they'll disappear. Nigerians hardly check their mails. It's funny to me.

It's just the same way we hate voicemail. The thing taya me o! Lol. This is why sometimes when I see a mail from some Naija guys, I don't bother replying cuz they won't check their mails until after some months when they want to use it to apply for a job. I'm laughing as I type this. It's funny.

You're not far from the truth. Even when I requested to talk to you, there's a reason why I included "directly". Lol, mails aren't my thing. I was expecting something more like a WhatsApp number.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

You're not far from the truth. Even when I requested to talk to you, there's a reason why I included "directly". Lol, mails aren't my thing. I was expecting something more like a WhatsApp number.
I'll give it to you via mail.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jodha:
Remember me? You still look horrendous
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

I made a mistake with the email address, but corrected now.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Remember me? You still look horrendous
Good afternoon, Sir. This is not the right place to pick a fight with a girl. Thank you.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamSINZ(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
I made a mistake with the email address, but corrected now.

Alright, the correct one is on your siggy, I guess?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
Good afternoon, Sir. This is not the right place to pick a fight with a girl. Thank you.
point me to the right place then, would you?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by latexxbro(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
I so much hate seeing this kind of posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? / How To Toast A Black Girl In Uk / P0rn Star Flaunt Big Bo0bs During A Night Out With Her Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.