Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy (8843 Views)

Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by latexxbro(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=iLegendd post=60708706][/quote]
This kind of guys e... cry
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by AyamStarch: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
We're P-Square. You'll be working as my twin brother. I go give your salary to mommy. You're not frugal with money, so mommy go keep am for you. grin
mummy larabae
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

Alright, the correct one is on your siggy, I guess?
Yeah.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
point me to the right place then, would you?
Yes, Sir, I will. But I don't think you will know the location. Nonetheless, I'll direct you. If you're in Port Harcourt, go to the airport and book a flight to Abuja.

When you get to Abuja, tell the taxi man to take you to Silverbird. When you get there, face the building, then look your left and you'll see a track road. Follow that road and you'll see a lonely uncompleted building. Enter inside and wait for her. She go soon come. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
AyamStarch:

mummy larabae
grin grin
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
Yes, Sir, I will. But I don't think you will know location. Nonetheless, I'll direct you. If you're in Port Harcourt, go to the airport and book a flight to Abuja.

When you get to Abuja, tell the taxi man to take you to Silverbird. When you get there, face the building, then look your left and you'll see a track road. Follow that road and you'll see a lonely uncompleted building. Enter inside and wait for her. She go soon come. Thank me later.
quiet boring I must say
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamSINZ(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
Yeah.
Done.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
latexxbro:

I so much hate seeing this kind of posts
I just numbered them now, so which of the numbers do you hate?

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamSINZ:

Done.
I didn't receive it. Check again.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
latexxbro:

This kind of guys e... cry
Which of the numbers?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
quiet boring I must say
This is why I said, "This is a quiet room." I don't want to correct your first spelling, but we have quit (give up), quiet (silence), and quite (somehow). Thank you for coming and have a nice day. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
This is why I said, "this is a quiet room." I don't want to correct your first spelling, but we have quit (give up), quiet (silence), and quite (somehow). Thank you for coming and have a nice day. lipsrsealed
I reckon you are "quite" familiar with the auto correct feature that happens to be at its "not so best" behavior
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by ugo147: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Serious GOBE
Well iv been to a situation like this..........the truth isin a relationship as a guy always be one step over ur babe..........
Girls don't knw wat dey want.........
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I reckon you are "quite" familiar with the auto correct feature that happens to be at its "not so best" behavior
I knew it was autocorrect. It happens to me a lot. I was just teasing you. I hate correcting people, cuz no one is perfect. So, wetin she do u wey make u wan kill am?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
ugo147:
Serious GOBE
Well iv been to a situation like this..........the truth isin a relationship as a guy always be one step over ur babe..........
Girls don't knw wat dey want.........
Which of the numbers are you referring to?
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
I knew it was autocorrect. It happens to me a lot. I was just teasing you. I hate correcting people, cuz no one is perfect. So, wetin she do u wey make u wan kill am?
nothing off the usual, I enjoy stepping on nerves... Its like a hubby
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
nothing off the usual, I enjoy stepping on nerves... Its like a hubby
You're probably stepping on the wrong one at the right time. So, you're safe. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamSINZ(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
iLegendd:
I didn't receive it. Check again.

Since we follow each other, simply DM the digits to me. I should have thought of that earlier..
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Number 31

If you're a nice guy, she must cheat on you. Your money or fine face will not save you. Women want good-bad guys who understand them emotionally and sexually. Better yet, ESCOFi her. Women want to explore. Varieties of dicks is as sweet as sugar. It's impossible to stop a woman from exploring The more you try to stop her, the needier you'll look and the more she'll do it.

It's not easy to be faithful when there are too many good-bad guys around. She must fall for one them either sober or drunk. If she likes, let her be a pastor's child or the most decent girl on earth. Nothing can stop it.

So, Mr. Nice Guys of this world, take heart. We feel your pains. We have been there. If you can't bear it, join the good-bad guy gang. They don't hurt women. They treat them like shíts and at the same time, like princesses and protect them from danger. They are called the the real alpha males. They give women the best of the bad and the good of the best. It's called unpredictability and mystery. Anyways, life has exceptions, but they are rare.

We love women, but when it comes to cheating, first class will always fall on them. Let me offend men with the truth. If your girl cannot tell you she's cheating on you, you're not man enough. I won't go into it here. The book at the end of this series will reveal all you need to know to be man enough.

Finálgúy:
Hi guys,
I have been dating my girlfriend for more than two years now. All was well until I got the shock of my life yesterday evening. She has been without a phone for some time now, hence I decided to get her an Android phone so that we can communicate easily via social media.

After downloading, installing and registering her on WhatsApp, I linked it to the WhatsApp app on my laptop. As such, I followed all her chats. Yesterday evening, I noticed she called a guy "baby" and decided to follow up the chat.

To my greatest surprise, it confirmed to me that they are dating. I confronted her with all the evidence and she admitted. I am so heartbroken and have immediately drawn the curtain between us and blocked every means of communication.

She is begging and asking close friends to beg but it's not possible. It's so painful because I've spent a lot on her and have been setting modalities in place for our marriage next year. Now I understand why some guys treat women badly.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2017
iLegendd:
Number 31

If you're a nice guy, she must cheat on you. Your money or fine face will not save you. Women want a good-bad guy who understand them emotionally and sexually. Better yet, ESCOFi her.

so you mean my side chick is probably cheating on me I knew it
stupid girl, very unfaithful.

2 Likes

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 1:40am On Oct 15, 2017
oloyolo:
so you mean my side chick is probably cheating on me I knew it
stupid girl, very unfaithful.
If I will be blunt, yes, else no. Oops! Side chick? Common, she'll not your girl.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
Number 32

Mr. Nice Guys should forget about falling in love. It's not meant for them. They should read their book, eat, masturbate, and sleep. We're tired of them crying. A woman can only love a good-bad guy and play games with a cute, rich or nice guy.

In the days of our fathers, love had no formula, but now, if you don't know the formula, do any of these:

1. Hang yourself
2. Cry all you like
3. Masturbate
4. Read your books or remember number 1.

Love has a formula and we can give it to any man and they'll see changes instantly or at most, in a week.

For a start, download and read our FREE ChatDicted Intro book. You can finish it in less than 30 minutes. If you miss this, you'll miss out. The book will soon been taken down. It's only 55 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/4083870/how-chat-woman-make-fall

Aléxáníty:
Growing up, was a bit strange for me, I had always had that special girl that will never see how much I love her. At first I kept hoping that my special girl will realise how much I care and love me in return with time but it never happened, now am 22.

The first girl I really actually loved was my Primary One Classmate but at first it was all that Childhood crush stuff, she travelled out and I never saw her again until I was thirteen, She came back and ever since then she started stressing more on my Education and being great, when I saw her again in 2013 shes all grown and told me she is in a serious relationship and this year when we saw again she appologised for not informing me about her wedding .

I was hurt but my real problem is that over all these years, it all had been wrong love, lots of other girls running after me but the one I truely desire and love for one reason or the other will never love or see me the way I do, now I am 22 and never really been in love, could there be something am not doing right.

The worst part of it all is that those girls I truelly love will care the best but will never open their heart to me that is the most hurting, why be nice if they dont love. I am confused, needs help still praying to find love though.

Lessons:

This is more like a warning to all men out there. A woman can never open her heart to you. NEVER. You MUST press some buttons in her before her heart will open either conciously or subconsciously. If you don't, then why complain? If you press her buttons incorrectly like a nice guy, then why complain also? Let me ask you guys these questions.

Question 1:

When you go to a bank and you approach the door. What do you do?

Do you wait for the door to open by itself because you're in love with your bank, tall, cute, rich or intelligent?

No! You must press that fúcking button despite how handsome, intelligent or ugly you think you are, else you'll stay there and another customer will press it and get in. Woman is no man's land. That other customer is another guy taking your "supposed" girl. Or another girl taking your "supposed" man.

If you stay there and don't press it, then the gate man or security man will help you. This is why gate men sleep with oga's wife. Oga is too big to press a woman's button because he's rich, nervous or doesn't know how. See yourself as the oga I'm talking about.

Question 2:

When you get inside the elevator, do you stay in there and let the elevator know if you want to alight on the 10th or 15th floor? No. You must press a button.

Question 3:

When you want to enter a car, do you wait for the car to open by itself because it's your car and you love your toy? Or does your car have a sensory technology? Oh yes! We have sensory technologies, but it doesn't apply in dating.

Question 4:

When you wake in the morning with a hard dick do you stand at your door and start praying for the door to open by itself?

Think about it. Women don't owe any man anything. If you fall in love with her, it's your headache. It's none of her business. She didn't tell you fall in love with her. The only time she will reciprocate is if you have the right key to open her heart or the right naughty mouth or fingers to speak or press her ESCOFi buttons correctly.

Everything in life is locked, but God gave us the key to open them. Sadly, men are too lazy to find where God hid the key to unlock any situation. So, why won't you cry when you're too lazy to search?

Some people who search meet the wrong mentors or PUAs and they bombard them with pickup-lines or some other rubbish, instead of showing them the road to natural success which will make them be their own bosses at the end.

Prayer does not solve all problems, it only solves most. You need to find a way and solve the rest yourself by searching for the key. In anything relationship, we at www.Wetclef.com have the key and you can come take it from us. Be it how to make a woman fall in love with you, how to last long in bed, how to make your dick bigger, how to Bleep her like a real domanant alpha male, how to chat with a woman, how to hold a fun conversation for hours, and how to cure erectile dysfunction naturally.

And remember, nothing is free. If love is free, then why hasn't she fallen in love with you the same way you fell for her? Neither is everything by money.

People will say, "Don't force it, allow it to happen naturally." But we confidently say, "Learn it. It will be second nature with time, then it'll become natural and seemless." This is how not to be lazy instead of waiting for nature or natural-manna from heaven. Fix it into your life to match your personality. You are not changing who you are, but adding an advantage to your life instead of being like the other guys called Mr. Nice Guys.

Everything is by pressing the right buttons or having the right key. All the fake information you need is online, but the ones we have is different and you can't find them anywhere online or offline. You can chat us up on WhatsApp via [b] Or visit our website www.Wetclef.com
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Jodha(f): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Remember me? You still look horrendous

Ode...fowl go grow teeth the day yhu go get sense. ...

Spits on his wide nose...
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Jodha(f): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
This is why I said, "This is a quiet room." I don't want to correct your first spelling, but we have quit (give up), quiet (silence), and quite (somehow). Thank you for coming and have a nice day. lipsrsealed

That mugu is a conc illiterate.....that dummy will never take corrections no matter how many times yhu correct him....em kind nah pure coconut head....

Olodos will always blame autocorrect for their own ignorance...

dos wi
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jodha:

Ode...fowl go grow teeth the day yhu go get sense. ...
Spits on his wide nose...
Lol, I don't have a wide nose miss
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'm only here to make it clear than the OP & me are not the same person.
Pay attention so next time no one emails me asking how to download my E-book.
the shitty E book cheesy
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Number 33

Nice guys should stop crying or complaining. You kids think money can buy her. Money can only attract her to eat you dry. She'll fall in love with a real alpha male and fúck whoever she wants, so deal with it.

måléekfrenzy:
Just caught my GF cheating. All I could do was leave go somewhere quiet and start crying.

6 years all blown away. I so much loved her. I did everything for her. What was she looking for...The pain is just too much.

To add salt to the wound, she doesn't feel any remorse. I don't know what to do.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Number 34

Most men are blinded by love. I pity the male gender.

Lúschék:
Okay guys I had to get a new account for this, I actually left nl sometime ago.

I met my current girlfriend online, she's from a different tribe, when we met she used to bug me with calls, shower me with love and all the.
So we arranged and I visited her and met her in person, we still liked each other, the sex was good, communication was dope.

Along the line five months into our relationship things started falling down, first I discovered my girlfriend was and unrepentant liar, she lies about everything right up to what she has for dinner, she started ignoring my calls, hanging up on me and all that.

Now one major thing she has always told me was never to do yahoo aka internet scam. She said she would leave me if I do that. On one fateful day something happened and she had to give me her Facebook password.

I went to a message from her best friend and saw that she had received a white lady's nudes and they were talking about how to scam a white man and collect iTunes card from him, I was shocked and went back immediately to call her and she claimed it was hunger and the need for her school fees that led her into it.

She vowed to quit and we patched up things, along the line I would discover various instances where she had lied to me about one thing or another, mostly unserious cases but hell a lie is a lie, then she finished her ond. Most times I would call and she always tell me to call back, before I start asking why? She would hang up immediately.

It escalated to her even threatening me with a break up, she actually has broken up with me three times. When I confronted her about the lack of attention she said it because of her mum, and her boss that they don't give her privacy.

I tried leaving her once but she cried and cried. Now she has started again, I tried to chat with her in the morning as we usually do, but she shoed me off saying she needed to watch a movie. This is someone I sent money the previous day and she started professing her love again for me

What's actually happening? Could it be that she has found someone that's she picking interest in? Is she cheating on me? Or she doesn't want me any more and just staying with me because she needs help.

Or am I just being insecure and paranoid. Please help me with advise
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Number 35 He said he's an introvert and...

Anfiéldbóss:
We were friends for about 3+ years before we started dating June this year. At the time I met her, I had a girlfriend then but I started asking her out after I quit my past relationship that was around late 2015. She was with another guy at that time, but she eventually agreed to date me after she broke up with the other guy.

I'm the quiet and reserved type. I talk sometimes when I'm in the mood and she can attest to the fact that I could be very lively sometimes. Some other time, I just want to enjoy my space and be on my own. I call her at least twice every day and we can talk for up to 45 mins to 1 hour, sometimes I might not really be in the mood to talk but I just wish to check on her and she will complain at such times that why am I being quiet.

I don't even know if she loves me as she doesn't say it. She complains that she is not happy when she is with me, that I'll just be quiet. I have tried my best to make her happy even gone overboard against my type of person just to please her, yet she seems not to be satisfied. My being quiet is just my nature and I don't really think I can change.

I love this girl and I have plans to marry her but I want to marry a girl that loves me and is happy being with me not someone that is just managing me. At least I have seen a girl that loved me despite my being quiet and an introvert just that I wasn't ready for a relationship then.

I have not called her for 2 days as her complains are really getting to me and I'm beginning to think of quitting the relationship but on a second thought this girl has been very good to me, even though she doesn't say it to me she loves me, her actions says it.

I really love this girl but this her complains of not being happy with me and the fact that she thinks I'm boring is affecting my relationship with her. Guys please advise me.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Number 36

Nice bad boy.

Lórbár:

I've always heard the phrase "Anything too good is not true " but I never knew it applies to relationship.

I met this guy on one of the social media platform about 11 months ago. We started talking and I soon discovered that I was having feelings for him. I summoned courage and told him about it and he also confessed that he felt the same way. We started dating. Before then, I wasn't in a relationship and he also told me that he has been single for many years. Right from the start, I told him sex won't be involved and he said he was good with it.

I should say the relationship was blissful, he was my Knight in shining armor or so I thought. If I'm to describe how he acted in a sentence, I'll say he acted like someone that was spellbound. He was too good and perfect to a fault. He made me feel love in a different way and I fell helplessly in love with him.

Fast forward to last month, he needed a month break all of a sudden. He wanted to be all by himself as such he needs sometime alone. Two weeks into the break, we met to talk about it. We agreed to try again though he doesn't love me as much as when we started.

We got back together and to me, everything felt like before. Three days back, I caught him doing some habits I never thought he had. We talked about it. I told him I was ready for sex but when we get back to who we were before we break. He told me he's convinced that getting back together is the right thing to do and we will make it work.

Right there, I told him that I don't understand how and why love dies like that. If you love someone truly and genuinely, you can't just fall out of love except the person hurts you terribly. And then I got the shocker of my life ; he confessed that he never loved me from the start, the spark wasn't there. He hasn't been in a relationship for so long so he wanted to jump into one.

He was hoping that the love would develop along the line. He deceived me for ten months and couldn't tell me because he didn't find any blemish in me.

If only one has the power or ability to read into the hearts of men, then we'd know who to trust and who to run away from. Segun, if you see this, I want you to know that I've forgiven you. In fact, a part of me still wishes that we can start all over and make it work.

If you are in a relationship and you discover that you don't love your partner, the sooner you tell him/her, the better. It will at least reduce the rate people commit suicide because of failed relationship.

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Number 37

When you don't have her time, she'll have yours. What doesn't come easily is valuable. Love goes to those who don't care.

Those who care get heart broken. The circle continues. There is nothing you can except to jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge. Don't fight it and don't fight for it — play it.

QuéénMarvélla:
My Boyfriend Is Just Getting More Annoying These Days. He Won't Call nor text for days, always claiming to be busy .
But anytime we see, he will turn to the sweetest guy on earth and I will feel like things should stay that way forever. But once we say bye to each other, it's the same story until when we see again.

It's not a long Distance Relationship as u guys may think but I don't know whats' stopping him from showing care through calls and texts too. He doesn't pick my calls too most times and that's what I hate most.

I like clingy, I like double texts, phone calls, Good morning and Good night texts.

And now, am getting tired of the relationship.

Dunno what to do,any advice ,Pls.

When he finally acts clingy, double texts, calls too much, you'll dump him saying he's too nice and needy.

The game is simple. Be nice and be stupid. Be a good-bad guy and be free like a bird. *Smiles*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction? / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.