Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (10216 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol who be elites though tongue
ndi Nze .cheesy the second interpretation is related to him
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

ndi Nze .cheesy
the second interpretation is related to him
Need to get an Igbo teacher .. I'm getting rusty
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Need to get an Igbo teacher .. I'm getting rusty
lol,,ndi Nze are those with chieftaincy title so they get to enjoy the land when things aren't going well..hope you understand now cheesy
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,ndi Nze are those with chieftaincy title so they get to enjoy the land when things aren't going well..hope you understand now cheesy
Too bad grin
I got Yoruba ppl guarding this land ... kolewerk grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Too bad grin I got Yoruba ppl guarding this land ... kolewerk grin
hahahaha
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Duru009(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #7000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call or text me now: 08066319080
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by TourismMan(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bestiie:
I started seeing this fresh Calabar girl a year ago. She was really sincere but spoilt. Though really liked her a lot for those qualities. Her name was Ini. I was this busy business type always traveling. Squeezed out a week for a break so we finally agreed to meet for she begged she had missed me a lot. Alright I invited her to my house in lagos booked her flight tickets, so happy she was for it was her first time flying.
She arrived at my place very happy to see me and me too. I took her to a restaurant and later went to the cinema to see a movie (Power) and to a club for we wanted to get really tipsy.
At the club she really got turned on and requested that we went back to my place. But wait oo girl we are not done with what we had ordered I said. She said I shouldn’t worry about that that we really needed to go. I thought she was kinda sick or something so cleared the bills and we left.
We got to my apartment barely got to the sitting room she jumped on me and started… “Hey wait am not ready besides you just barely got here” I remembered saying. She said the magic word PLEASE. Ahh! As a gentleman I honored the plead. Carried her to my bedroom and after much of pre-intimacy there was need to finally seal the deal.
Shit! James, she said am not feeling anything. Continued further and later she pushed me off. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.. She stayed for a 3 days instead of a week we had earlier agreed on and no sex afterwards.
Got home I called her line but refuses to answer. She later sent me a text telling all sort of long stories and later requested that we just be friends and nothing more. Kai that was devastating. Well I don’t have a choice besides nature has cheated on me already. I was grateful she wasn’t in for the money. Today makes it the fifth month and she hasn’t called for a day( This was someone who never let a day go by without calling me).
Small Dick is Sin. A capital sin! sad

O boy, see story that touches...

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by omoeko001(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right
She should have dumped you n dropped you like hot Akara

Please don't wanna hear motion in the ocean crap if it is below 6 inches just hang urself .. because kolewerk my dear grin

I see
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
what a lovely story line... next!!
Kikikikiki...This Gal No They Cast Pesin Na
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by MDelgado(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
grin
sent u a DM
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by tosyne2much(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
I thought ladies often say it's not about the size

Cc Lalas247 cool
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
I thought ladies often say it's not about the size

Cc
Lalas247 cool
Only if the mouthaction is exceptional then no one would care if it's the size of my big toe grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Only if the mouthaction is exceptional then no one would care if it's the size of my big toe grin
Make sense

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by banre(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right

Please don't wanna hear motion in the ocean crap if it is below 6 inches just hang urself .. because kolewerk my dear grin

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by banre(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

U call that harmless if I remove my top now nobody should talk o grin

Pls do.
I want to see ya topless dp wink
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by banre(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Eeeewwww
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by chiiraq802(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Boy weh no fit stretch him girlfriend dat wan na boyfriend........#ifa stretch dat girl na UPTH she go end... wink
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
what a lovely story line... next!!
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
tongue
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
MDelgado:

sent u a DM
Let my hubby catch u .. grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
banre:

Eeeewwww

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Pusyiter(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
lol....LALAS247 my Anfield sis.....who say make you comment when you never take permission from the KING OF MA(Mouthaction)? If dem leave you eh, you go laminate kpomo.....
Lalas247:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by faith551(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right

No chill at all, u shud have taken it easy on the guy. Between at some point in life sex wudn't really matter
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Joephat(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chai!!!

With all your money? You can't even buy yourself a big dick?

I now see what ppl used to say in my country side: that one is not successful until he/she gets that necessary things that money can not buy.

I am not bragging but I am a broke guy with long n large dick... If I Bleep a lady for the first time, she will limb while going home.

That's why they usually come back even when they're the one paying for tfair n buying me the things I need to eat before n after sex...

You already know that you have small dick n instead of Igbo gehs or oduduwa gehs, you went for Calabar geh

Nawa for you oo

You're greedy n you got what you wanted..

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by glorex(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
size really matters. it restores confidence, manliness, and possession.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
faith551:

No chill at all, u shud have taken it easy on the guy. Between at some point in life sex wudn't really matter

It's the only way he would learn grin
Yh maybe when you are 70+ plus it won't matter
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pusyiter:
lol....LALAS247 my Anfield sis.....who say make you comment when you never take permission from the KING OF MA(Mouthaction)? If dem leave you eh, you go laminate kpomo.....
Kikikiki no vex ... the lord led me here grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
flemzyjoe:
Check Out The Shocking Response Of Nigeria Female Soldier After A Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out That Men Are Afraid To Propose To Them”

“Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” – Modesther Chizoba Nnaji Nigerian Female Soldier

Our beautiful and gallant young female Soldier has urged all Nigerian men to have the courage to walk up to a Female Soldier they have feelings for. That Nigerian female soldiers are loving and caring people because of their training to love and defend the nation. So they can defend and protect their home likewise.

She wrote: I know some Civilian Find it so difficult to Approach a Female Soldier for Relationships.

My Dear Listen to my Little Advice.
Female Soldiers are The Best in Relationships and Marriages.

With the following Reasons.
read more:http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/22/shocking-nigeria-female-soldier-said-ghanaian-military-women-cry-men-afraid-propose/#more
What is this pretty girl doing in the zoo army.
She should come let me marry her
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by BadBlaize(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right

lolz.. I fit swear say u dn see n measure dick wella for dis life
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
BadBlaize:

lolz.. I fit swear say u dn see n measure dick wella for dis life
Eh na ur own I dey measure so no problem grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right

So women like 6 inches upward grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by joystickextend1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sorry abt that bro...Get our joystick extender set n electric pump bundle...whatsapp mail or call us for more info smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge? / Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / How Did You Meet Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.