Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (10230 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by BadBlaize(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Eh na ur own I dey measure so no problem grin
so wetn be d size of my own?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
BadBlaize:

so wetn be d size of my own?
Come and measure .. spoilt child cheesy
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Me sef volunteer for measurement LoL
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Me sef volunteer for measurement LoL
It will cost grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

It will cost grin
How much
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by joystickextendr: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sorry abt that bro...Get our joystick P.enis extender set n electric pump bundle...whatsapp mail or call us for more info ..
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by BadBlaize(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
measure wat ni, u get dick?

or ur punna?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by mercy0008(f): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
AND SOME OF US ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SMALL..... SORRY OP
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

How much
0ne. million pounds cash .. delivered then u marry me ( retirement funds grin )
U can measure as u like after that ..
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
BadBlaize:

measure wat ni, u get dick?

or ur punna?
U no see as I dey look u .. grin na me suppose ask u that question
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

0ne. million pounds cash .. delivered then u marry me ( retirement funds grin )
U can measure as u like after that ..

No wahala
Measure first the payment will come in installments.

By the way, do many women like the d1ck to be 6 inches and above?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

No wahala
Measure first the payment will come in installments.

By the way, do many women like the d1ck to be 6 inches and above?
Most women prefer 6inchs to 8 max anything bigger will just injure the girl tho most shout and say the bigger the better .. but can't hack it that's for those p0rnstars
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by ejlive: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
IF A LADY'S CORE CANT HOLD A FINGER OR FEEL ANYTHING, FORGET IT NO ORGAN CAN
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Most women prefer 6inchs to 8 max anything bigger will just injure the girl tho most shout and say the bigger the better .. but can't hack it that's for those p0rnstars
Hmmm...thanks for the info grin
So I wait for you to come with your ruler
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
ejlive:
IF A LADY'S CORE CANT HOLD A FINGER OR FEEL ANYTHING, FORGET IT NO ORGAN CAN
You have a point
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Hmmm...thanks for the info grin
So I wait for you to come with your ruler
Weyrey .. u go old grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Hope that is sexy talk for you wanna get laid Me no kuku understand all that jazz grin

Get laid? Nah... Sekxy interpreted correctly shaa grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey .. u go old grin
Ah
The d1ck is hard already. . .just come and measure grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Get laid? Nah... Sekxy interpreted correctly shaa grin

The day that happens means u r ready for marriage grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Ah
The d1ck is hard already. . .just come and measure grin
This ur obsession with d*ck get as e be
Hope no problem grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

This ur obsession with d*ck get as e be
Hope no problem grin
No problem oh.
Abi wetin you think? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bestiie:
I started seeing this fresh Calabar girl a year ago. She was really sincere but spoilt. Though really liked her a lot for those qualities. Her name was Ini. I was this busy business type always traveling. Squeezed out a week for a break so we finally agreed to meet for she begged she had missed me a lot. Alright I invited her to my house in lagos booked her flight tickets, so happy she was for it was her first time flying.
She arrived at my place very happy to see me and me too. I took her to a restaurant and later went to the cinema to see a movie (Power) and to a club for web wanted to get really tipsy.
At the club she really got turned on and requested that we went back to my place. But wait oo girl we are not done with what we had ordered I said. She said I shouldn’t worry about that that we really needed to go. I thought she was kinda sick or something so cleared the bills and we left.
We got to my apartment barely got to the sitting room she jumped on me and started… “Hey wait am not ready besides you just barely got here” I remembered saying. She said the magic word PLEASE. Ahh! As a gentleman I honored the plead. Carried her to my bedroom and after much of pre-intimacy there was need to finally seal the deal.
Shit! James, she said am not feeling anything. Continued further and later she pushed me off. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.. She stayed for a 3 days instead of a week we had earlier agreed on and no sex afterwards.
Got home I called her line but refuses to answer. She later sent me a text telling all sort of long stories and later requested that we just be friends and nothing more. Kai that was devastating. Well I don’t have a choice besides nature has cheated on me already. I was grateful she wasn’t in for the money. Today makes it the fifth month and she hasn’t called for a day( This was someone who never let a day go by without calling me).
Small Dick is Sin. A capital sin! sad
I am so sorry about that buh me I like them small dick cos I no want make my pussy slack oo I no dey do big dick grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

The day that happens means u r ready for marriage grin

If you take the top off, na only me go see am? grin
We'll all see your tata's wink
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am so sorry about that buh me I like them small dick cos I no want make my pussy slack oo I no dey do big dick grin
So tell us what size you prefer
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

If you take the top off, na only me go see am? grin

We'll all see your tata's wink
Pls pls pls don't come and sweet talk me o grin I don get resistance to ur juju tongue
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Pls pls pls don't come and sweet talk me o grin I don get resistance to ur juju tongue

When did my juju ever work on you, lala grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rokia2, can you fart without making a sound?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

When did my juju ever work on you, lala grin
U need new native doctor sha grin it's the halo on my head that shield me if not .....
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

So tell us what size you prefer
from average down grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
from average down grin
How many inches grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

How many inches grin
5inch down grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

U need new native doctor sha grin it's the halo on my head that shield me if not .....

Well 100 men cannot build a pyramid for 100 years. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt / Blasian Girl Dumped By Nigerian Boy,cause Not Black Enough(picture) / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.