Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (37562 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by 0m0nnakoda: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

who told you there was no IPOB then, GEJ ignored them that was why you didn't hear about them.
And when we started hearing of them who made us hear of them? When Nnamdi Kanu appeared on YouTube in America soliciting for arms was GEJ in power
Why do you people lie like children? Where was Radio Biafra then? Was it government that was posting videos on the internet. What did GEJ have to do with speeches about killing Kumuyi and boycotting Yoruba churches?
When did we start discussing IPOB on Nairaland and what did that have to do with government? Nnamdi Kanu was not even Nigeria but we started hearing about Fulani this Yoruba that.

Show me one time when he talked about Ijaw this and that when GEJ was in power

You provide evidence to show IPOB activity prior to 2015.

There is plenty of evidence afterward on the internet

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Mrnairalandd: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:

If the state chooses to arrest him is that the business of the sureties? If there was reason to arrest him for any new charges or whatever, is it the Army that should carry out such or the police on a purely civilian setting without record or report of violence or possession of lethal arms? Was he invited for further questioning and he refused to honour said invitation? If u were in his position where in ur house, just because u have a court case, the army pays such a hostile visit, laying siege on ur area and delivering fatal shots with lethal firearms, will u not be in reasonable fear of ur life? Can ur sureties appear in such a situation to keep u safe and produce in in ur next trial date? Is it their business?

Think things through before u attempt to insult urself and ur family.

It beats my imagination how you Igbos reason, so you expect Nigeria Army to watch Nnamdi Kanu threatening the peace of a sovereign nation simply cos he has a case in court? Fam, it doesn’t work like that.

The court grant him bail in expectation that Nnamdi Kanu ll strictly adhere to his bail conditions but he failed woefully to do that prior to Army issue. You seemed to have forgotten that there are video evidences all over the media for prosecuting attorney to send Kanu back to jail for a long time.

The court ll only make its judgement on the violation of his bail conditions.

Trust me, if Kanu doesn’t turn up in Court that day, it’s a bad one for both the sureties and of course Nnamdi Kanu.

Tell me, where on earth would Kanu try that rubbish he did in the East without going to Prison for life, even in the most advanced countries in the world.

He and his Ipob followers formed their own Army and paramilitary when he should be adhering to his bail conditions. This alone is enough to nailed his coffin for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
PehaKaso:

In the nearest future, when you will be asked to account for your lousy, flimsy and stupid statement, you will deny, just like the fool below.
That is the reason I just quoted your comment.
you people can't stop concocting stories and tagging pictures on them just to please yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

It beats my imagination how you Igbos reason, so you expect Nigeria Army to watch Nnamdi Kanu threatening the peace of a sovereign nation simply cos he has a case in court? Fam, it doesn’t work like that.

The court grant him bail in expectation that Nnamdi Kanu ll strictly adhere to his bail conditions but he failed woefully to do that prior to Army issue. You seemed to have forgotten that there are video evidences all over the media for prosecuting attorney to send Kanu back to jail for a long time.

The court ll only make its judgement on the violation of his bail conditions.
I don't know how Ibo people reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Bobby808: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!
Why is this country exactly like dumping site today? Is it not because we have a very foolish senseless tribalistc illiterate Quota president. The Bible says that when a dunce is in leadership of a given country, there will be very serious painful out cry and will defininetely fall on daft ears. What we should do is to continue to pray against Buhari and his apc government. Would any normal being describe Nigeria an inch near perfection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by oladeebo: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
such is life, Abaribe gamble and lose, if he gain, it will be his political legacy
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by brownhawk: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
I need to see kanu in wheelbarrow.
na I don't think proud kanu will like to be seen on a wheelbarrow especially when majority of his followers are touts who don't want to be branded terrorists and minority are e-chest beaters
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by PehaKaso: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you people can't stop concocting stories and tagging pictures on them just to please yourself.

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Bobby808: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man
Hearing the name of Buhari alone, how I wish I have what it take to deal that Buhari, I will just go for him. Am just thinking where this country has turn to become right now. For just two years only this idiot local goat call Buhari has condemed the country. Imagine the south south for now, has now trouble, yet this fools are planning to carry their dance there too.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Bobby808: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man
Hearing the name of Buhari alone, how I wish I have what it take to tacle Buhari, I will just go straighth to tacle him. Am just thinking where this country has become right now. For just two years only this idiot local goat call Buhari has condemned the country. Imagine the south south for now, has no trouble, yet this fools are planning to carry their dance there too.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Mrnairalandd: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
oladeebo:
such is life, Abaribe gamble and lose, if he gain, it will be his political legacy

Abaribe wanted to cash on the momentum politically but failed woefully.

He ll never recover from what is about to befall him if Nnamdi Kanu fail to show up in Court.

Abaribe and other Sureties should have return to Court as soon as Kanu started violating his bail conditions so as to revoke their surety bounds but they failed to do that. This point alone is what the Judge ll stick to...

If you watch Abaribe presentation in the Red chamber about Ipob, you ll realise that he is as bad as Nnamdi Kanu.

So i won’t pity him if his ass get arrested and send to prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by transient123(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
We don't have a good attorney general

Proofs he isn't good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by frankihima(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!
pls make sure when court give order of arrest the sureties try and stop them to show that u are serious of not u remain fool and all the useless guys that against federal government. to show u guys are serious pls cause anything and see how u guys from that east will suffer it .nonsense people from nonsense region
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by frankihima(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
pls make sure when court give order of arrest the sureties try and stop them to show that u are serious if not u remain fool and all the useless guys that against federal government. to show u guys are serious pls cause anything and see how u guys from that east will suffer it .nonsense people from nonsense region
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nukualofa: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Praktikals:

Your parents are the mad ones for raising a foolish kid like you.
Standing surety for Kanu means they will produce him come what may.
lalastical seun oam4j rule 2
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Ruggedpen: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Excellent comments, he has a date with court on 17th of October and you send Army to go shoot innocent citizens, out of hatred for the tribe. now you are clueless

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by frankihima(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

Buhari is just a mad man
u are talking out of ignorant if u no law very well I advice u to go court and bail somebody and come back and tell the result if that person u bail is not available in court or he or she refuse to present in court.u guys always like no single sense .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by frankihima(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

Buhari is just a mad man
u are talking out of ignorant if u no law very well I advice u to go court and bail somebody and come back and tell the result if that person u bail is not available in court or he or she refuse to present in court.u guys always like no single sense in u guys
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
And when we started hearing of them who made us hear of them? When Nnamdi Kanu appeared on YouTube in America soliciting for arms was GEJ in power
Why do you people lie like children? Where was Radio Biafra then? Was it government that was posting videos on the internet. What did GEJ have to do with speeches about killing Kumuyi and boycotting Yoruba churches?
When did we start discussing IPOB on Nairaland and what did that have to do with government? Nnamdi Kanu was not even Nigeria but we started hearing about Fulani this Yoruba that.

Show me one time when he talked about Ijaw this and that when GEJ was in power

You provide evidence to show IPOB activity prior to 2015.

There is plenty of evidence afterward on the internet

go and research very well. GMB made you to start hearing about them. it was when he arrested kanu every body got to know about him. Go and do your research bro, everything is not about politics the way they preach it. He insulted GEJ alot during his time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by enemyofprogress: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
They killed him and are now looking for who too jail on his behalf.
will you keep that your mouth shut.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
isn't this an indictment on gej. This is like telling us gej ignored his responsibility. If he had done something then, maybe we won't be here talking about this now.

Well, gej told us not to worry , that we will get used to terrorism. I'm not surprised he ignored a security threat.

what is security threat? some one said he does not want to stay in the same country with you is a security threat? please i don't have time for people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by hopara1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course?
Please one cup of chilled kunu for you...bartender!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
cjfavour:

Did the court tell the Army to invade his house? Was Kanu not preparing to go to Abuja for his trial before the president told the army in democratic govt to go and pick him up. Are you sure that they didn't pick him? Why did they invade his house? These are questions to ask. Meanwhile, was there security threat and crisis before the invasion? No, Army is saying they are for peace while they were the one that caused crisis in Abia State.

Kanu has conducted himself like someone who is not on bail, validated by the bitter and ignorent to breach the peace as well. If Kanu had eaten Ofe Nsala drank Hero beer and remained in the midst of 10, the incidence would have not occured.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by 0m0nnakoda: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

go and research very well. GMB made you to start hearing about them. it was when he arrested kanu every body got to know about him. Go and do your research bro, everything is not about politics the way they preach it. He insulted GEJ alot during his time.
Stop talking nonsense. When he was arrested when all these threads were created

He was arrested in October 2015

In the first thread you have a video in June 2015 shortly after Buhari took office

Stop deceiving yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/2482980/video-biafra-radio-founder-nnamdi
https://www.nairaland.com/2455810/video-nnamdi-kanu-rapist-women
https://www.nairaland.com/2400780/radio-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-threat
https://www.nairaland.com/2501428/exposing-real-nnamdi-kanu-radio
https://www.nairaland.com/2549026/breaking-long-awaited-biafran-television
https://www.nairaland.com/2504374/real-truth-biafra
https://www.nairaland.com/2528350/world-now-talking-biafra-thanks
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
frankihima:
u are talking out of ignorant if u no law very well I advice u to go court and bail somebody and come back and tell the result if that person u bail is not available in court or he or she refuse to present in court.u guys always like no single sense .
That is the excuse I hear from very intelligent IPOB apologist. He was breaching the peace and government took action you said they made him popular. Why are you complaining now that they termed the criminal?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by frankihima(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
jomonic:
The deliberate humiliation of Igbo by Nigerian government might give birth to something ominous Nigeria never dreamt of.
igbos threat Nigeria since ipob start do u guys come out to condemned it capital NO .just small 1% of heat compare to what happen in Benue state and bassey state all of u guys are crying like new born baby.Nigeria are still waiting for ur missile and ipob soldier or the warship never reach Biafra soil?Igbo with mouth.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by frankihima(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
jomonic:
The deliberate humiliation of Igbo by Nigerian government might give birth to something ominous Nigeria never dreamt of.
igbos threat Nigeria since ipob start do u guys come out to condemned it capital NO .just small 1% of heat compare to what happen in Benue state and bassey state all of u guys are crying like new born baby.Nigeria are still waiting for ur missile and ipob soldier or the warship never reach Biafra soil?Igbo with mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Ezi39: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
myright:
but the allegation they are putting forward is that he has flouted his bail conditions, not because of another crime

The matter is in court and is a sub-judicial matter to talk or act about case in court or speculate on them, as it can be subjected to contempt of court.
The invasion of Nnamdi kanu's house by NA was just a contempt of court. The NA has outrun the court in this case so those who stood for him have no case to answer.
They should have waited for that court next ruling.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Blue3k(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
sureheaven:
I only pity the sureties...

You pity these guys bailing a man they dont know personally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:
Did the sureties ask the govt to kill Kanu in cold blood and hide his body ..this is laughable..I would advise the govt let sleeping dogs lie because anybody with an ounce of a brain will know that Kanu has been fatally neutralised
I seriously doubt it cos the government is fully aware of the negative buzz it would generate. Even if it happened it may have been done secretly without government's approval.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Praktikals(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
lalastical seun oam4j rule 2
The same rule will apply to a non entity like you calling the president a mad man.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Desyner: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
We don't have a good attorney general
Mumù. A missing man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. / Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.