Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (83929 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
tripoli007:

Fine I lied with that,we all do . Can you explain this pics to me , Mr I have never told a lie
Can you show me the breast here?
Abi this one no see no?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
michony505:
[s] Deeper life is the most perfect church to me that points me to heaven and am GREATLY PLEASED with it. I recently dreamt about the rapture( last week) I saw vividly that the rapture took place but most Christian did not make it. Most of u will cry hell if possible when u hear rapture had taken place and u r left out. I hate churches that gratifies flesh and makes u less sorrowful on ur sinful life. Most churches (90%) have left the mssg that makes u cry and yawn for heaven to all these how to make money and look sexy Soooo sad. Do you think one of the greatest apostle ( Paul) was so cumbersome with looking sexy? I bet u if some of the ppl in this generation see Paul they will mock him and still God recognized him as one of his beloved. It pains me when some people CASTIGATE ON THINGS THAT WON'T ADD A PENNY TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD . If u r not saved u are JOKING WITH UR LIFE! What will it profit u if u gain the whole world and lose ur soul.
[/s] Abeg leave matter for LAWMA.. This is not the time to use hell fire to threaten anybody jawe.

The truth about many of you is that you discriminate a lot, making it look like every other church aside yours is only leading members to the path of destruction

In fact, despite the messages that makes you cry and yearn for heaven, your character is still worst than most of the churches you discriminate against

Let's not deceive ourselves, you can't make heaven if your characters towards your neighbours is nauseating undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Jakasibo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

What about her??
Hope you remembered how long it took them to dress her.
And God was with her all through
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by levisco16(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin bad belly them, which church una no dey critise
deeper life redeem mountain of fire winners e.t.c
stop critising churches
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ukeachu1:

See as you just disgraced our enemies. You should have allowed dem rant a little more. It's painfully sweet when they have a go at the issue. Especially the ugly gals dat thinks poster colour wud save dem on their wedding day.
see Moderation abeg! Very simple!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Ukeachu1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/s] Abeg leave matter for LAWMA.. This is not the time to use hell fire to threaten anybody jawe.

The truth about many of you is that you discriminate a lot, making it look like every other church aside yours is only leading member to the path of destruction

In fact, despite the messages that makes you cry and yearn for heaven, your character is still worst than most you the churches you discriminate against

Let's not deceive ourselves, you can't make heaven if your characters towards your neighbours is nauseating undecided

Is his character towards u nauseating?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Am happy to be a Deeper Lifer not by Birth but by the Lords leading, but then am more happier to be Born again!! Point of correction Bro, that a Lady makes up dosent mean she is not ''Born again'' for i know alot of genuinly Saved, Spirit filled and lead sister's who do, thank you, Hope you attended Monday Bible Study?

I attended ... The fact that everyone does something doesn't make it right..... They using it does not make it right..... Am vehemently detesting that idolatrous act.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians and their silly busy body, it ain't about the glamour of the wedding, it's about what happens after the wedding.

Are they compatible, do they show each other deep respect, would they share life long commitment? If yea, f@vk how they dress for their weddings. It ain't no body's business.
Simple,
This is an educated fellow

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jakasibo:
Hope you remembered how long it took them to dress her.
And God was with her all through
you are not straight jacketed bro.... Go straight to the point.... Am not comprehending
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
JoshMedia:

Wow
Who do we have here?
Another miscreant who doesn't use his senses

As for the lady's case, so you think Deeper Life is what make her like that?
See, I get plenty Deeper Life friends, female even plenty and they are all Jovia
So tell me another lie
Can you now see how nauseating you people can be? I never even talk finish, you don dey exhibit those disgusting characters attributed to you people

If my senses are not working better than yours, I won't blindfolded with your religious hypocritical lives you call "holiness"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by michony505(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
40yrs ago this kind of wedding was okay but now BAD
WHY? the reason we have some ppl against this kind of wedding is becos wot most Churches teaches nowadays is how to look more like the world instead of looking more like Jesus. I REPEAT MOST OF OUR CHRISTIAN PATRIARCH WERE NOT CUMBERSOME WITH LOOKING SEXY BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT WONT ADD ANYTHING TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. MOST PPL ARGUE BECAUSE OF SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS. I was not born into Deeper Life but I always have this mind of making heaven and deeper did just that, and since l joined DL God has helped me to focus more on heaven.
plus note: The day ur spirit leaves ur body is the day u will know that EVERYTHING IS PURELY VANITY. PLS PLS BE WISE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by levisco16(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
me i be deeper life. now listen carefully, you won tell me say for church na all the members go make heaven, no na. jesus disciples, one na devil you know him name na.
if like critise churches that won concern you ooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

I attended ... The facts that everyone does something doesn't make it right..... They using it does not make it right..... Am vehemently detesting that idolatrous act.
It's your choice,
If I like I go for it, if I like, I don't, stop being a .......**

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
daveP:
Have you ever seen the beauty and quality of the aaronic convenant apparel. it catches the eye and can pass as a trend in fashion if permitted. And God gave the design himself. He wants His priests to look good in their apparels. there is nothing pure or holy in using a 1976 wedding suit. wake up.
hmmmm Just imagining how my rope of righteousness in heaven would look like! Gorgeous for sure as a Son of the King of Kings that i am in Christ! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
levisco16:
me i be deeper life. now listen carefully,
you won tell me say for church na all the members go make heaven, no na.
jesus disciples, one na devil you know him name na.

if like critise churches that won concern you ooo
You're making sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
JoshMedia:

It's your choice,
If I like I go for it, if I like, I don't, stop being a .......**
Receive the word bro

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
hmmmm Just imagining how my rope of righteousness in heaven would look like! Gorgeous for sure as a Son of the King of Kings that i am in Christ! Hmmm
Good
That's a testimony
That's what we're here for
That's our aim

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ukeachu1:

Is his character towards u nauseating?
It's obvious his characters will definitely be nauseating cheesy

People with "holier than thou attitude" are nauseating in nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

Receive the word bro
That's not bringing up any sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:

I attended ... The fact that everyone does something doesn't make it right..... They using it does not make it right..... Am vehemently detesting that idolatrous act.
Yes Bro the Way of Holiness is too narrow and not everyone even Believers are walking on it because it requires self denial and spiritual discipline! Again the things which are highly esteemed by Men are abomination before God Jesus Said in Luke16,, May God help us all
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:

Not all
Ok? and there's nothing like Holier than thou
Ok?
Most people use that word when you choose to be decent

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shalomdee:
I don't attend Deeper Life, but I subscribe to their teachings. I don't use make up, jewelries or attachments and on my wedding day I won't use them either because I appreciate the way God made me to be beautiful. The man who wants to marry me would accept this because God himself who commanded this mod of dressing from me would tell the man in time to acept me that way. Shout out to all my Deeper Life sisters who are proud of who they are!
Amen Dearly beloved, So so Touching

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you now see how nauseating [b]you people[/b]can be? I never even talk finish, you don dey exhibit those disgusting characters attributed to you people

If my senses are not working better than yours, I won't blindfolded with your religious hypocritical lives you call "holiness"

See this one
As if I told you am a deeper Life member
Can you see the limit of your senses?
As for the grammar you think you added to improve your word structure, you just used it wrongly ok?
The point is: My friend who attended Deeper Life is more better than my other guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by levisco16(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
am a deeper lifer,
it should be noted that some people practice holiness but not with love,

take for example, someone say he/she is holy and you distant yourself from others, thats not right.

you are expected to show love!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Yes Bro the Way of Holiness is too narrow and not everyone even Believers are walking on it because it requires self denial and spiritual discipline! Again the things which are highly esteemed by Men are abomination before God Jesus Said in Luke16,, May God help us all
Amen o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Ukeachu1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:

Obvious M corn fused
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by levisco16(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
sha make i no talk too much, e get weytin i won talk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
levisco16:
am a deeper lifer,
it should be noted that some people practice holiness but not with love,

take for example, someone say he/she is holy and you distant yourself from others, thats not right.

Correct
Should we say Deeper Life made them that way?
No!
There's this celestial woman in my area that doesn't greet or answer anyone that greets her
Should I assume all celestials are like that?
No
People possess different characters!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wanice:
Abeg stop that thing jo. This deeper life wedding was this month.
Wow! Cant believe this; in my region that gown would be rejected by the MC again its obvious the couples are well to do, Probably children of Overseers. Happy married Life to them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by levisco16(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
JoshMedia:

Correct
Should we say Deeper Life made them that way?
No!
There's this celestial woman in my area that doesn't greet or answer anyone that greets her
Should I assume all celestials are like that?
No
People possess different characters!

exactly,
which church do you attend?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by michony505(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:

The truth about many of you is that you discriminate a lot, making it look like every other church aside yours is only leading member to the path of destruction

In fact, despite the messages that makes you cry and yearn for heaven, your character is still worst than most you the churches you discriminate against

Even the greatest ever to come had judas Iscariot so it normal. Don't generalise the issue. I was not born in DL but DL has shapened my life in a way that is beyond saying. My attention on a daily basis has been shifted to making heaven. This I never got in my formal church ( name withheld). We truly have bad eggs in DL but come in contact with their mssg and u will see that they are life .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
levisco16:
am a deeper lifer,

it should be noted that some people practice holiness but not with love

This is the point I have been trying to pass across that these people aren't getting

Although, they practice holiness, no doubt about that. But love? No they don't

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Searching & Sharing Chat / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.