Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (83933 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by NoToPile: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=tripoli007 post=60827913][/quote]

So where is the breast and the contors, the breast that you said was spilling out and the contors that was showing.

People saw that pix on the internet and labelled it just to spite, even as it is did u see breasts, is the gown showing all her curves, is it not decent.

Check the link you will see about 5 different pix of that gown.

If u can't show me the breast outside and contors then you lied simple .

You have to show me oo grin

Cc tripoli007
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
stop quoting me.
He's saying the truth ma

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by miketayo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
tripoli007:

Teacher thanks for your Correction,but who English help ?

I know but forgived chai , common na cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Na MFM wedding be that baba. No mind the guy o!
You know more than he do abi?
Were you there?
Stop assuming

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
An2elect2:
When I joined deeper life some years back before leaving for my life, I gave out all my beautiful clothes to please my so called deeper life brethren who were not pleased with them but I saved my earrings and jewelries. I was born again, very zealous and was ready to give my life for these people but they were still not pleased because I still had my earrings which they saw as a sign of worldliness.

When I understood the grace of God in truth and how it resonated with my salvation experience, I came to see what deeper life stands for. Deeper life stands for the best self righteous persons, moralists, hypocrites and not for Christ. Deeper life stands for anti Christ, hatred for the gospel. Deeper life means the congregation of those who deem Christ's death on the cross as nonsensical, foolishness and vain. In deeper life you are craftly and gradually taught to trust in your goodness and not in Christ's goodness. You are even taught how to smartly call your self righteous works the work of God's grace. You are subtly taught to hate the grace of God and rely on your prowess.

I did not get saved in deeper life. I didn't even get saved in a church but all my stay in deeper life they gave me the impression that they were the only Christians in the world (O my, and it's not even a Christian church), imagine that kind of pride!

After leaving deeper life, I studied Mr Kumuyi's biography, I read how he became a "Christian and a pastor" and I wasn't surprised. He was just a good boy with charisma who knew about Bible stories and people thought that qualified him to become a Christian and a minister.

Read James 2:24-26. You dont need Deeper life or any church you are attending now to dictate your christian life...neither will you cover your sin with grace. Doubt if you have more grace that Judas and Demas. That paul daily exercise himself to have a conscience void of offence towards God and towards men doesnt mean he underate the work of grace...neither will you call Peter Antichrist because he insisted on tradition despite seeing holy spirit manifestation on the life of new believer. That DL member struggle to be holy doesnt make them worse than members of your new church that engage in premarital sex
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by JoshMedia: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
obas01:
No wonder.. !
I am not too surprise with the kind of bad news we hear everyday about marriage failures here and their.. Bad news associated with the present day children and even families. It's now getting so unbearable.. I even over heard a conversation in bus days ago ...a Lady advising another with the saying: sincerely speaking no marriage this days has Joy �.
But I want to believe few of us who no how beautiful Godly ordain marriage looks like, The joy and happiness attached to marriage..
That nothing on earth is as beautiful as having Godly marriage.
I pray to God to bless those who desire God ordain marriage with one.
Marriage is not about what majority think it's..
Lord take us back to the Bible .. Faith of our fathers living still.. Faith of our father holy Faith.
Marriage is not about what you wear on your wedding day. The huge money spent. The type of guest present. The expensive Venue and hall that was use.
Just imagine a marriage (ceremony ) that does not glorify God and we are expecting from it Gods glory.. We human can be funny
Mind you OP ..Deeperlife will NEVER STOP ANY ONE FROM ENTRING INTO IT WEDDING VENUE
You said it all sir
I love your comment
Marriage is better than wedding

Wedding is not marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by CynthiaChi(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
I didn't wanna comment but after reading some comments I just got to.... I am sick and tired of hearing/reading stuffs where you guys classify all girls as the same.... For pete's sake, a girl can even be an atheist and still be pure and good....... I am someone who respects every person and their religion cos I believe it's their choice, 'believe whatever works for you' and some comments I'm reading is irking me up..... Everyone to their choice.... Why can't we respect each other's views? It's utterly sickening having to read what some 'matured' people are saying.
I aint a deeper life and tho I may not accept or understand some of their rules, I respect their religion and believe me I have gotten first hand experience of strong deeper life members that are mean to others
P.S.... I am gonna rock my wedding day, plus I know I will make a good wife and have a lasting relationship (for those of you saying only a woman who wont bother with her looks on her wedding will last in her marriage)... It aint about the religion, it's about the people involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tyup(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
I am sorry to say but I can't marry a deeper life lady whether socially oriented or not. I can't bare a lady wearing parashute with stench of armpit smell due to over covering her body.

Atimes I wonder how their couples enjoy sex. A deeper life member told me no pre-intimacy, no preamble, they don't even off their shirt during sex sad undecided

gringrin

bros you wicked oo grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by delugajackson: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don laugh die cheesy
Lol. I tire o. Person go just marry nun put for house in the name of wife. grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Jakasibo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Happy to see a post on this....

They complain because they are finding it difficult living to the standard that God expects....

And for the bride with make up and extra wedding gown in her bag, it simply means that she's not born again.

# if you're happy to be a deeper lifer click like cheesy

Do you remember Esther in the bible

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by kuboy: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
obainojazz:
And the only position allowed for their members is 'The Missionary Style'.
guy abek no kill me with laf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jakasibo:
Do you remember Esther in the bible
What about her??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Mikeal09: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Whats all these about?
You want to make up and dress as you deem fit and modest? Do it, no man can judge you.
You don't want to make up, you prefer being without it and dress as you deem fit and modest? Do it, no man can judge.
God will bless your home anyways.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by An2elect2(f): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nalikedis:
Read James 2:24-26. You dont need Deeper life or any church you are attending now to dictate your christian life...neither will you cover your sin with grace. Doubt if you have more grace that Judas and Demas. That paul daily exercise himself to have a conscience void of offence towards God and towards men doesnt mean he underate the work of grace...neither will you call Peter Antichrist because he insisted on tradition despite seeing holy spirit manifestation on the life of new believer. That DL member struggle to be holy doesnt make them worse than members of your new church that engage in premarital sex
I don't blame you.
By God's grace I would open a thread and explain how deeper life encourages sin and discourages holy living contrary to popular opinion
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by esty27: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have attended a deeper life wedding. my uncle's wedding. in fact they even went for evening fellowship that same day instead of going for honeymoon
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
I love deeper life a lot, I love their sermons, teachings and their doctrines but their conservative way of life is a no no for me. that was the reason I left the church.

But this their wedding self.......... Ikombe and IAmAirforce1 I need your helps here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by matrixme(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nonsense. Either Deeper life or Eckankar wedding, all we want is big meat on our jollof rice and make the thing reach self. Who wedding gown help? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by durai: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
An2elect2:
I don't blame you.
By God's grace I would open a thread and explain how deeper life encourages sin and discourages holy living contrary to popular opinion
dont put God's grace in what u intend doin. ..all what u meant abt d church are all lies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by ImaIma1(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
The guy always looks better because he is allowed to wear a nice suit. But the ladies...sorry ehn
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tripoli007(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
NoToPile:

So where is the breast and the contors, the breast that you said was spilling out and the contors that was showing.

People saw that pix on the internet and labelled it just to spite, even as it is did u see breasts, is the gown showing all her curves, is it not decent.

Check the link you will see about 5 different pix of that gown.

If u can't show me the breast outside and contors then you lied simple .

You have to show me oo grin

Cc tripoli007

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by NoToPile: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=tripoli007 post=60829277][/quote]

Oga point to where the spilled breast is grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
lereinter:

which church do u attend now

hhope its not white garment cos you don w
i stl attend deeper life .but rccg wen i was in uni
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:
You are the proverbial apple that fell far from the tree. Your pix and topics show you have lost your way and need to retrace your steps dear. Remember that there is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is destruction.
lemme knw wen u r thru.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tripoli007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
NoToPile:

Oga point to where the spilled breast is grin

My friend will u keep KWAYET
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gruvychuky:
very cost effective and natural in deed.
thanks for your understanding thats exactly the major aim of the Church leaders! Its a pity some states are beginning to compromise
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Deejaygold(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
princechurchill:
Deeper life wedding is equivalent to a wicked man's burial

Are you referring to my Church?
God will forgive you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by NoToPile: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
tripoli007:

My friend will u keep KWAYET

grin cheesy

Resorting to insults/snide comments when you have no point is not my style,

You can't show the spilled breasts abi?

I thought as much

Next time don't post lies on the internet, the truth is almost always on the internet too.

Have a good night
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by XCLUX(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
as a girl born and brought up in deeperlife i can tell you. you dont wanna wish your eneemy dt kind of wedding (funeral) mtcheew
your picture says it all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
ENIMONEY:
But if you see kumuyi sons wedding ehn, fear would have gripped you.

That's all I'm saying
Thats the son's choice, moreover he Disciplined him and the Father of the Sister who is a national overseer, and do you also know he wanted to resign after the incident? Daddy Kumuyi is not a Compromiser
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tripoli007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
NoToPile:

grin cheesy

Resorting to insults/snide comments when you have no point is not my style,

You can't show the spilled breasts abi?

I thought as much

Next time don't post lies on the internet, the truth is almost always on the internet too.

Have a good night

Okay fine .. Aside from the breast,Did you see any other difference in the mode of dressing. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander .. Have a bad night
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by NoToPile: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
tripoli007:

Okay fine .. Aside from the breast,Did you see any other difference in the mode of dressing. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander .. Have a bad night

I am going to have a good night.

What you wish for others is what you get.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tripoli007(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
NoToPile:

I am going to have a good night.

What you wish for others is what you get.

Obviously not answer my question ,why is kumuyis bride elegantly dressed and the other dressd up like an IGbo widow going to church after 1yr of mourning ? grin grin

Thats the pics again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Searching & Sharing Chat / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.