Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Male Friends In Abuja (2177 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:
Hello all,
So, I am doing this because I am an introvert. I am not looking for a sex mate, neither am I looking for a maga..I need male friends in Abuja...Ritualists and the likes, don't even bother..Sex starved peeps and pimps, look elsewhere..
I just need a few cool friends I can maybe go to events with ,see movies with and just relax..Age 30 and above, preferably!
Thanks in anticipation!
LOL. an introvert? No, I don't think so. You are just looking for someone to milk.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by IamLEGEND1: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

How do you want me to send the pictures to you? When and where did I act high and mighty? Over sabi sabi Oga..
Send me your pictures? Why?
Please, Save that shit_for those who want them. I'm not interested.

Effiezynews:

Obviously, you don't fit! So swerve! How did I wrong you? If I had mentioned that I need a "sex mate", you guys would call me " Hoe,shovel, axe", if I ask for a rich guy ,"you would call me gold and diamond digger", I simply said male friends I can hang out with and I don't think that's too much to ask for..If you aren't comfortable with me, there are over 1.8 million other accounts on nairaland, go comment creep them.. please, don't drag me..Thanks and God bless.
Hoe & gold digger?
What does that have to do with anything? You're straying too far away from the point of your own thread. And yes, I don't meet your criteria because I'm not 30 yet- thank God ....even if I was, I certainly wouldn't want to meet you.
Simply open a thread, specify your region of residence and state the age bracket of guys you want to hang out with. Anyone interested will contact you and you can decide for yourself if he is not your cup of tea.
Not creating a thread and listing criteria right off the bat like it's some kind of job application.
You're not doing anyone a favour by going out with him.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Hoe & gold digger?
What does that have to do with anything? You're straying too far away from the point of your own thread. And yes, I don't meet your criteria because I'm not 30 yet- thank God ....even if I was, I certainly wouldn't want to meet you.
Simply open a thread, specify your region of residence and state the age bracket of guys you want to hang out with. Anyone interested will contact you and you can decide for yourself if he is not your cup of tea.
Not creating a thread and listing criteria right off the bat like it's some kind of job application.
Exactly. She just wants to milk someone here. I know her type.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeeTus:
Exactly. She just wants to milk someone here. I know her type.

I understand you have insecurity problems, all your threads are centered on women doing this and that..I won't take offence to what you just said, you don't know me, how can you judge me? Anyway, thank you for your opinion...
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Hoe & gold digger?

I don't know why you are getting worked up over this..Please, I didn't beg you to meet me..Why the annoyance and bitterness? I am taking my time to reply to most of the mentions..What did I do to you? My doctor and therapist said, "you need to go out often and mingle a lot".. What is wrong in me trying to be careful? You have been on my tail because I tried to be security conscious..Why?
If it makes you happy, I will cancel my post BUT I will reply 1-3 of the PMs I have gotten so that at least one person knows I am real and very simple.. Have a peaceful night rest..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

I understand you have insecurity problems, all your threads are centered on women doing this and that..I won't take offence to what you just said, you don't know me, how can you judge me? Anyway, thank you for your opinion...
I have insecurity problems? LOL, I pity you because you are not up to the girls who talk to me. You need to understand that not every guy is a wussy. And for this question, who are you? You see I don't like foolish women and you've demonstrated how crazy you are. Next time, you should know that not every guy you can milk.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Keep on showing how foolish you are. There can never be any miracle in your life.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by IamLEGEND1: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

I don't know why you are getting worked up over this..Please, I didn't beg you to meet me..Why the annoyance and bitterness? I am taking my time to reply to most of the mentions..What did I do to you? My doctor and therapist said, "you need to go out often and mingle a lot".. What is wrong in me trying to be careful? You have been on my tail because I tried to be security conscious..Why?
If it makes you happy, I will cancel my post BUT I will reply 1-3 of the PMs I have gotten so that at least one person knows I am real and very simple.. Have a peaceful night rest..
Wishing me a peaceful night's rest.... Don't patronize me, brah. And if I was bitter about anything, trust me, you'd know.

Your therapist? First red flag...... Why the fuck_do you have a therapist? You may or may not be a sociopath & you're the one being security conscious?
We should be the one scrutinizing you to be sure you won't slit someone's throat in a dark corner. Reply them PMs and do your thing, i'm not here to stop you from doing whatever it is you're doing. I was just pointing out the warped logic in your presentation.
You'll Delete your thread because I said some things that rubbed you the wrong way? And if it'll make me happy? LMAO! are you here because of me or for yourself? Like I said, do your thing because when all is said and done, I don't really care.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeeTus:
I have insecurity problems? LOL, I pity you because you are not up to the girls who talk to me. You need to understand that not every guy is a wussy. And for this question, who are you? You see I don't like foolish women and you've demonstrated how crazy you are. Next time, you should know that not every guy you can milk.

How dare you call me names? Milk? For what? Did I ask anybody for money here? Not every girl is out there to eat a man's money.. I may not be rich but God knows I work hard for my own..I struggle and hustle daily for my own because I don't want insults from anybody..I won't tolerate you disrespecting me...It is unfair that you tag me badly..
I have PMs from some peeps already and no,I won't milk them, neither will anybody be taken advantage of(By God's Grace)... This is 2017, women are rising daily..Best believe that, cishet!
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

How dare you call me names? Milk? For what? Did I ask anybody for money here? Not every girl is out there to eat a man's money.. I may not be rich but God knows I work hard for my own..I struggle and hustle daily for my own because I don't want insults from anybody..I won't tolerate you disrespecting me...It is unfair that you tag me badly..
I have PMs from some peeps already and no,I won't milk them, neither will anybody be taken advantage of(By God's Grace)... This is 2017, women are rising daily..Best believe that, cishet!
Okay. Now, promise me you won't milk anyone here because if you do, I will reveal your info publicly.

Most of you would say you want a nice guy but at the end of the day, you still behave like a typical Nigerian woman. Lying in order to get money and other material things.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Wishing me a peaceful night's rest.... Don't patronize me, brah. And if I was bitter about anything, trust me, you'd know.

Your therapist? First red flag...... Why the fuck_do you have a therapist? You may or may not be a sociopath & you're the one being security conscious?
We should be the one scrutinizing you to be sure you won't slit someone's throat in a dark corner. Reply them PMs and do your thing, i'm not here to stop you from doing whatever it is you're doing. I was just pointing out the warped logic in your presentation.
You'll Delete your thread because I said some things that rubbed you the wrong way? And if it'll make me happy? LMAO! are you here because of me or for yourself? Like I said, do your thing because when all is said and done, I don't really care.

I have a therapist,yes, because it is common knowledge that some introverts slip into depression at one time or their lives or the other..I am not ashamed to ask for friends and specify what I want..If you are upset or annoyed with me, fine..I dared you to let you send me my pictures, since you said you wanted to evaluate me..I can also send you my simple profile( just starting life).. IYou are hating on me for no reason.. Did you take your time to read where I wrote "we would meet at a very,very busy area"?I took my time to reply each and every call out so that those viewing this thread wouldn't feel I chickened out because of the "heat".. I won't indulge you anymore..Judge me if you wish, no problems.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeeTus:
Okay. Now, promise me you won't milk anyone here because if You do, I will reveal your info publicly.

You want my full names, phone numbers, and stuff so that you can grab me by the jugular? You'd get them.. I won't indulge you further..Goodnight..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

You want my full names, phone numbers, and stuff so that you can grab me by the jugular? You'd get them.. I won't indulge you further..Goodnight..
Why are you running away? LOL, come back here.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeeTus:
Okay. Now, promise me you won't milk anyone here because if you do, I will reveal your info publicly.

Most of you would say you want a nice guy but at the end of the day, you still behave like a typical Nigerian woman. Lying in order to get money and other material things.

I never said I wanted a boyfriend! I said "I want male friends"... I am a typical Nigerian woman..Very proud to be a Nigerian woman..You said I am not up to the standard of girls that talk to you,dear sir..Kindly let me settle for those that think I am on their level.. Sleep well..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

I never said I wanted a boyfriend! I said "I want male friends"... I am a typical Nigerian woman..Very proud to be a Nigerian woman..You said I am not up to the standard of girls that talk to you,dear sir..Kindly let me settle for those that think I am on their level.. Sleep well..
LOL, forget about that. You are totally deceptive. Isn't it the Nigerian girls I meet everyday? Even one lied to me she's been sick for a while and in the hospital? I told her to shut up. Not every guy she could deceive. That she ought to be honest when talking with a guy like me. She started apologizing to me. That she's so sorry. I had to send her recharge card of 1,500 and then cut her off. She's been begging me for almost one week now and said I am a good man. cheesy
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by IamLEGEND1: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

I have a therapist,yes, because it is common knowledge that some introverts slip into depression at one time or their lives or the other..I am not ashamed to ask for friends and specify what I want..If you are upset or annoyed with me, fine..I dared you to let you send me my pictures, since you said you wanted to evaluate me..I can also send you my simple profile( just starting life).. IYou are hating on me for no reason.. Did you take your time to read where I wrote "we would meet at a very,very busy area"?I took my time to reply each and every call out so that those viewing this thread wouldn't feel I chickened out because of the "heat".. I won't indulge you anymore..Judge me if you wish, no problems.
While it is admirable that you're willing to put yourself out there, platonically or otherwise..... Still doesn't take away from the fact that your original post carries an air of pride & a holier-than-thou attitude about it. Which is the point you're still missing: This is not an attack on your person, even though you obviously see it that way.
And if you really do see a therapist because of depression, then I'm sorry to hear that. That is not a pleasant state of mind to be in. You'll certainly not get any judgment from me.

With that being said, when you stick around here long enough, you'll learn that people have concocted elaborate ruses for reasons known only to them...... So you'll understand why most people aren't willing to take your word for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! / 8 Sign You Should Never Tell Someone You Have Feelings For Them / Thread: How I Got Disvirgined By A Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.